Glass Ceilings and Black Stockings

Story Info
Suzie and Moriah carve out space through the day to have sex.
8.9k words
4.81
6.4k
11

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That first wave of actual consciousness in the morning continues to be jarring however many decades one lives. It's a stark reminder that the day starts and we can think and reason and breathe.

My front was warm with her weight on me and I remembered the night before as I ran my fingers down her spine under the covers.

Fuck, she's sexy.

Yesterday, we used nipple clamps and it devolved into giggling until we figured them out. I think I liked them more than she did.

My head swam as I recalled her pulling on the chain lightly as my back arched.

She hummed into my chest.

"I don't want to go to work..." She whined.

"Hm...when's your first meeting today?"

"I have a new customer in at eleven."

"You ready?"

"No...but I will be..."

I craned my head to look at the time. 7:13am. She had more than enough time, so I ran my hand down her side and grabbed a handful of her ass. She exhaled roughly.

Running my nails back up her spine, I gently nudged her, asking her to roll onto her back.

She hummed luxuriously as she laid on her back and stretched her arms up. My palm ran over her front, pressing into the supple flesh. I gripped her hipbone and pressed my thumb in circles.

As I kissed the side of her mouth, she slipped her fingers over the nape of my neck.

Our lips grazed against each other and I nipped down her jaw to suckle at her neck. My palm squeezed her breast and firmly pressed down her torso until I cupped her center. She gripped my triceps and whimpered.

I sighed, smelling her scent, as I moved my hand back and forth. "I can't get enough of you...I always want more."

"Ditto." She gripped my chin to push me back and look into my eyes. Her dark eyes were dancing with the words she wasn't saying and she kissed me.

Spreading her arousal over her clit, I dug in my fingers to rub at the length of it. My mouth found her nipple from where the covers had fallen down and her back arched as she gasped.

"Dude! After yesterday, that feels amazing! They're so sensitive." I hummed as I sucked firmly.

"Yeah? Dude? Does that feel good?" I teased as I licked at the hard nub.

She gasped again loudly as I entered her with two fingers. Her hips started a slow roll up and down and she grasped an errant hand at the covers. I had a sudden vision of what we looked like in the warm light of the morning, writhing, with hair mussed and my shoulder blades jutting out from where my arm worked at her center. It was sublime.

Her hands roamed everywhere and I rolled her nipples between my fingers while I alternated fingering her then pulling out to rub her clit in slow circles. She whimpered and moaned and it sent a thrill straight to my core.

Eventually, the sweat made our bodies slick and I relished the first filthy tryst of the day.

I sped up my pace and added a finger, making her claw at my back. Her face screwed up in pleasure and she shouted a cry at the ceiling when she came. Her walls squeezed my fingers and I sucked on her pulse point, feeling her pounding heartbeat slow down.

"Good morning to you too." She panted out and I chuckled.

I glanced at the clock again and saw it was almost nine now. I sighed, cursing all responsibilities and the real world.

"All right, babe. Now you really have to go."

"I don't wanna! I'm all sloshy and feel good."

I chuckled and took my fingers to flick at a nipple. She cried out as she convulsed and stared at me.

"Are you trying to rile me back up?"

"Just getting your attention..." I grinned. "Would you like some help getting up?"

"Okay." She groaned.

I stood up and pulled her by the ankles as she squealed and giggled. Her back was still on the bed and her legs dangled off the side. She raised her arms up towards me and I lifted her to her feet by her wrists. She grinned, kissing me, and I turned her around by her hips towards our bathroom.

I slapped her ass as she left and she jumped.

"You're randy today!" I heard her say as she walked away.

While I fried up some eggs and made coffee, she strode into the kitchen to fix up the disgusting smoothie she had everyday.

"Going to Starbucks today to work on your book?"

"Yep!" I chirped as I dug into the silky yellow yolk with my bread.

"Why can't you just sit in my office and write there all day? Then I could just watch you whenever I want." She leaned against my stool and kissed my shoulder.

"You know very well that we wouldn't get anything done if I did that. I can't focus when you're around."

"Hmm, true. Me either."

I slung an arm around her neck and kissed her, then pushed her away so she would get going.

"Okay, bye..."

"Bye."

"Suzie!"

"Okay! Bye!"

"Need a ride or are you taking your car?"

"I always need a ride on you!" She winked comically and I guffawed. "No, but seriously, I already called an Uber; they should be outside. Bye! Have a good writing day!"

"Bye, horndog! Go bring home the bacon!"

She grinned as she left.

I sighed at my breakfast. Jesus, she was going to break me one day.

----

"Mor, can you pick me up from work today?" I got the text from my regular table at Starbucks.

"Sure, babe! What time do you want me?"

"Now...I want you now."

I raised my eyebrows at her text and my lower spine tingled. Another text came in.

"But I have a meeting right now. So...let's say 6:00, please?"

"I'll be there."

"Thank you...I've been thinking about you all day."

I was getting hot under my collar and wondered if we were actually doing this while she was at work and while I had a pair of guys at the neighboring table talking over their coffees. I angled my phone, just in case.

"Yeah? About me doing what?"

"Your mouth on my neck." The answer came back immediately.

Yep, this is happening. I shifted to focus on my little phone screen.

"Licking and taking your skin in my mouth." I continued her train of thought.

"Yes."

"My hands gripping your thighs and running up the soft skin of your ass."

"I like when you dig your fingers in when you hold me."

"And your lips always taste so good. I can't ever get enough."

"God, Mor."

I grinned, feeling the sympathetic arousal, then quickly schooled my face when I remembered I was in public.

"I like when you grind on me and I feel how wet you are in my lap."

"Stop."

I froze.

"Sorry...this is so hot. But I really do have a meeting and I can't think straight anymore."

"To be continued?"

"Yes, come at 6:00."

"You come at 6:00..."

"Shut up, dork. I'll see you later. Thanks for riling me up even more!" She sent an overheated emoji and an angry one.

"Anytime, darling!" I sent her little heart emojis.

----

I strolled through the front doors of her office building and headed to her floor.

This was where it all started all those years ago...I thought as I took in the familiar building fondly. I remembered all the trips up and down, pressuring departments, picking up materials needed, and planning for whatever the VIP order of the week was.

I silently thanked the heavens that I didn't work here anymore. But the flirting with her was definitely fun back then.

I'd taken a position here as her assistant and we'd...well...clicked. To say the least.

"Hi!" I grinned as I knocked on her open glass door.

"Hi, baby!"

I dropped into the seat in front of her desk, looking at the new artwork she had hung around her office. When I looked back at, I saw her eyes dancing. I raised my eyebrow and she smiled her special smile at me.

I cleared my throat.

"How are you doing?"

She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "I'll tell you later...Didn't you say there was a supply closet around here? One that was used for...you know..."

"Yep! Back when I worked here, there was a supply closet near the accounting department that was...um...good."

"Ugh! I'd love that, but I have to send this last email. Do you mind?"

"Not at all! But hurry..." I smiled and she met my eyes hotly.

I looked under her desk to admire her legs. Her dress had ridden up, but she had her knees together.

"Stop."

"Hm?"

"You're distracting me."

"Not doing nothing..."

"Uh-huh..."

I heard the swoosh of a sent email.

"O-kay. Done."

I stood to pack up her things and felt her warm body as she turned me around to push me into the corner of her office.

"There's so much fucking glass in this office...but, I think this is a good corner."

I held her jaw in my hands. We were the same height with her giant heels on.

"You've been thinking about this..."

"So much! Whenever I get frustrated now, I just think of you here..." She sighed out.

"Suz..." I kissed her desperately, pressing the back of her head harder into me.

My lips felt the warmth and wetness of her mouth and my center throbbed at the friction of her soft lips. It still sent shocks down my spine every time her face touched mine. It didn't matter if we were kissing or if she just rubbed her cheek against me or if her forehead was pressed against mine, but breathing her air was intoxicating.

Her lips molded to my kiss, then sucked on my bottom lip. Finally, her tongue entered my mouth, brushing against mine. God, she's hot.

She squeezed my sides in her grip and pressed her hips into me. We started a little roll back and forth, where I pushed into her and she into me, in perfect synchronicity. It was heating my blood up so that I was becoming properly stupid and was about to slip my hands under her dress when I remembered we were at her work.

"Baby, let's go..." I panted.

"Okay." One more kiss. Well, maybe one more, one-last-kiss...

I shoved her off and smirked, grabbing her laptop bag, and forcefully leaving her, before I lost control and truly shagged her in the glass office.

"Bye, Gina!" I smiled and waved at one of my favorite ex-coworkers as I strode past.

"Bye, loser!"

I winked at her, overly exaggerated.

"I liked your last book, by the way! 'The Velvet Killer'?" She gushed quickly.

"Thanks! Let me know if you need your copy signed." I was cocky. She flipped me off and I grinned widely.

I leaned against the back wall of the elevator and she sauntered in, attacking my neck and dipping her hands into the back of my pants. I moaned at her voracity. She really was in a mood. I pushed her head away so I could look in her eyes.

"Baby?"

"Huh?" She focused on me.

"I really want to spend the night with you."

"Obviously..." She frowned.

"No, I mean. I want to take you out. Can I...I mean only if you want...Can we have a little quickie in the car and then go out to have dinner?"

Her eyes widened and she considered my proposal.

"Um...three quickies?" She smiled a shit-eating grin and I exulted.

"Done." I dug my tongue in her mouth, tasting her, then the elevator dinged. We stepped out and I waved at the front desk people that I knew.

Once in the car, I drove us to a darker floor of the parking garage while she licked at my neck, making it wet. Once I turned off the engine, she crawled into my lap.

"Jesus, Suzie!"

"I need you." She kept kissing me and grinding on my lap.

I leant down to roll the seat back away from the steering wheel and she screamed. Grabbing her ass, I pushed her harder into me.

"Fuck, you're so sexy. How in the hell are you mine?"

She took my hand off her ass and led it into her underwear. I groaned at the wetness I found. My fingers dug between her lips and she crushed my hand between us.

"Yes, Mor, like that."

"Who am I, baby girl?" I husked into her mouth.

"Daddy...Fuck me, please."

I tilted my head and bit into her neck, simultaneously digging my index and middle finger into her pussy. She gasped in a keening voice and humped my fingers. We found a frantic rhythm and I grasped at her back, sides, and ass as we kissed. My thumb roamed her center and found her clit.

"Shit!" Her forehead dropped to the crook of my neck while she focused on her impending orgasm. I felt some flutters and she unraveled slowly. The orgasm was tiny and the flutters were light. Nope, that was definitely not enough...I added my ring finger and kept thrusting into her, changing the angle. She renewed her humping even as she bit into my neck.

"Fuck..." I panted. I gripped her ass and ran a warm palm under her dress into her underwear, caressing the top of her crack.

Her rolling hips were getting steadier now, hard and long. She leaned back and supported herself on my knees. I worried about accidentally honking the horn but, then again, that might be hot too.

She interrupted the teasing of her ass with the movement and I gripped her breast over her dress. It was stiff with the presence of her bra and I groaned in frustration. As my fingers squelched in and out of her center, I dipped my hand under her bra and found a breast to grab onto.

The horn honked.

"Shit, Suzie, be quiet!"

"Sorry, sorry!

I cupped her center harshly and she gushed into my palm. She came in my hand and I licked a swath from her collarbones to her chin, leaning in to kiss her and swallowing her moans. As she slowed down her hips, I held her juices tightly in my palm and pulled out of her, bringing my hand to my mouth and drinking her come.

She desperately tried to kiss me, but I held her back with my forearm as I dug into her center to scoop up more of her excess juice.

"Hold on. If we're going out, you can't be this wet, you'll ruin your dress." I licked at the sweet silk on my fingers and her eyes blazed into mine. I grinned and clutched at her back to push her into me again.

Her lips crushed me and she ran her tongue across my top lip firmly, shooting electric bolts along the length of my spine.

"Mor! I want to scream right now, I feel so good!" She rushed out the last bit in a fit of overstimulation.

"Uhh..." I looked around at the empty garage. "I mean if you wanna..."

She grinned as wide as I've ever seen and let out a giant shriek. I exulted in the unbridled emotion and let out a prolonged wolf howl. We giggled as our heart rates slowed down and touched at whatever skin was possible.

"That was fun..." I smiled dopily.

"You haven't seen anything yet...I'm going to make you feel so good, daddy." My center throbbed painfully at her words.

She reached down and as she pulled the lever to the backrest, I thunked down.

"Fuck!"

She swiveled her hips over my pelvis and my eyes were wide, taking in her cleavage and hooded eyes. God, her hair was so flowy and pretty.

She pulled up at the front hem of my pants, putting pressure at my clit and wordlessly asking me to move back. I shifted up to comply and she unclipped my suspenders, tossing them to the sides. After unbuttoning my pants, she zipped me down as she looked straight in my eyes. I was overheated and dizzy, panting lightly.

"Go back as much as possible, please, I want to taste you."

I exhaled sharply as I shifted back and simultaneously pulled my pants down as much as I could. She hovered over me on her knees as she helped me bring them down further. One of my knees hitched up and she moved to comfortably lean into my center.

It was...slightly awkward and incredibly hot. My beautiful car was being defiled in the best possible way. I knew I would drive it from now on aroused and would want her between my legs forever.

"You--You're a very determined person, darling."

She licked up my very wet center and folded her lips over my clit, humming in assent.

"Determined to make you come, daddy..."

My head thumped into the leather headrest as my hips bucked into her face. She doubled down on the licking and...ugh!... My brain short circuited as I tried to focus on losing my soul completely. I could have died in that moment and it would have been all right under her mouth.

I whimpered as my thighs and ass trembled and my center exploded. Behind my eyelids, I saw a million tiny purple swirls and I panted at the dark roof of my car.

"Fucking Jesus Christ!"

"Moriah!"

She slapped at my side for the vulgarity.

I gasped out sharp breaths as my vision swam back into focus. I gripped at her shoulder as I stretched my jaw, trying to ease the ache of my intense orgasm.

As I blinked, she hovered over my face, wiping at her mouth.

"Your lipstick is all messed up." My mouth pulled to one side as I wiped at the skin around her lips, fixing it. I rubbed her lips with my thumb to even out the patches of color and fixed her stray hairs. Her lips were so soft under my thumb.

Sighing deeply, I looked in her eyes. "You are amazing, darling. I can't believe I get to see you and touch you every day."

She smiled widely.

"Where do you want to go for dinner?" She asked.

I laughed and pushed at her shoulders to make her go back into the passenger seat.

"Gimme a minute. I'm still feeling kind of stupid." I pulled my pants up and reached behind my back to stretch the suspenders over my shoulders again.

"Wow, that's flattering!"

"Wait, I thought you said three quickies. I owe you one..."

"No...we had them...two me and one you. We can can make it four though, or a million..." She smiled wickedly, gripping my thigh roughly and I chuckled, starting the engine.

"Whatever you want, darling! Let's go to Sorellina?" I floated the idea to her, wholly expecting her to suggest something different. She surprised me, though, and accepted it with gusto.

"YES...Can we get in tonight though?"

"I may or may not have made reservations...just in case...um...yesterday."

I could feel her eyes boring into the side of my face as I drove and knew she was pleased. I smiled crookedly at the road, overly proud of myself, and she slumped in the passenger seat as she took my hand, sighing softly.

Tonight was definitely going to be a nice evening.

----

I handed the keys to the valet as someone opened the door for her.

"Thank you." I murmured to the valet.

I hugged her to me as we both shivered in the cold. The snow crunched underneath us as we walked and I breathed needles into my nostrils. It was thrilling.

I opened the door for her and the hostess greeted us.

"Welcome! Do you have a reservation with us?"

"Hi! For Branson, please?"

She scanned her screen and nodded.

"Yes! Right this way Miss Branson!" She led us to a table in the middle of the restaurant and handed us menus.

"Your waiter will be right with you. Enjoy your meal!"

"Thank you."

"Thanks!"

I took my coat off and draped it over the chair. As I sat down, Suzie ran her foot up my leg and I gulped.

"Um...hi." I looked in her eyes as she smiled at me. "Am I doing well?"

"Very!"

I hummed, selfishly thinking how I could leverage this. Maybe asking for handcuffs tonight? Or...I wracked my brain for something I wanted. She'd already given me everything this week though and I couldn't come up with anything.

I smiled at her and opened my menu. The waiter stopped by and we opted to wait a few minutes.

"What looks good?" I said behind my menu.

"I can't remember what I had last time."

"The seafood pasta. You liked it."

"Oh, yeah...Can we get meat and seafood tonight?"

"Sure! That sounds great!" I waited while she made up her mind. The ribeye looked amazing...I could practically taste the tender meat and fat in my mouth right now.

"I want the scallops...what do you want?" She finally decided.

"Ribeye."

"Perfect!"

"Rare?"

"Uh...medium?"

"Okay."

She flashed her dimples at me and I chuckled. The waiter came by again and I ordered for us.

When she ate, she made the same sounds and faces as she made in bed and I looked at her hotly. I planned in my head what I wanted to do to her tonight as I listened to her and my center throbbed.