Glencross Manor - Richard's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as I was asked and stood up.

"Over there, please," Mrs. McEill said as she pointed to a spot in the middle of the room.

Again, I complied with her request and went and stood where she wanted me.

"Thank ye, dear," she said, and then caught me totally off guard with her next words. "Now, take yerr clothes off please."

"I'm sorry, what did you just say?" I asked in total shock.

"Take yerr clothes off, please," she reiterated calmly, as if asking a man to strip off was a perfectly normal thing to do. "I need tae take a look at ye. And by that I mean all of ye."

"Yeah, It's a bit of a rite of passage here, I'm afraid," Karl said as he sat back in his armchair.

"I've been a specialist in human reproduction for many years," Mrs. McEill said levelly. "And I have specialised in male fertility in particular. I can tell a lot about a man's fertility just by looking at him."

"Just indulge her, Richard," Karl said. "Trust me, she knows what she's talking about."

"And besides, ye shall be examined by our andrologist later and ye shall have tae disrobe then. Ye may as well get it out of the way from the start."

With a sigh, I acquiesced and took my sweater off, closely followed by my t-shirt. I draped them on the back of the nearby armchair and then stooped down to take off my shoes and socks. Karl and Mrs. McEill just sat and watched impassively as I undressed myself before them. I undid my belt, unzipped and unbuttoned my jeans and took them off, leaving me in nothing but my briefs. I just stood there and waited.

"Well, that will'nae do for starters," Mrs. McEill said.

"What won't do?" I asked her, feeling more than a little vulnerable stood there in only my underwear.

"Yer pants, dear - ye're still wearing them!" Mrs. McEill chuckled. "When I said I needed tae see all of ye, I meant all of ye."

"You mean, like naked?" I gasped.

"Yes - naked," Mrs. McEill confirmed. "Take yerr pants off. Don't worry, dear, ye don't have anything I have'nae seen before - I've seen hundreds of naked men before ye."

"I can vouch for that," Karl said from his armchair. "She's seen me naked. Many times, in fact. Like I said, it's a sort of rite of passage here - letting Mrs. McEill see you naked."

I had no problem letting Karl see me naked - I'd bared all in the showers at the gym and at the pool loads of times - but being seen naked by a woman - a woman like Mrs. McEill who reminded me of my Nan - felt mortally embarrassing.

"Come on, dear, don't be shy now," I heard Mrs. McEill say in her soft highland accent. "If ye don't take 'em off, I'll come and take 'em off for ye!"

I sighed deeply and acquiesced once again. I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my briefs and slipped them off down my hips and once gravity took over, they dropped down to the floor. I stepped out of them, bent down to retrieve them and tossed the onto the back of the armchair along with the rest of my clothes.

I then stood as proudly as I could, as naked as the day I was born, in front of a man and a woman I'd only just met.

"Hmm, not bad," Mrs. McEill said as she rose from her chair and came to stand before me. "Not bad at all. Good physique, nice musculature..."

She stepped around behind me as she continued to scrutinise my naked body.

"Firm buttocks, strong gluteal muscles," she went on as she appraised me. "Nice slim hips, and a decent sized fully intact penis. And most important of all, nicely proportioned testicles."

"Do I, er, pass muster then?" I asked her nervously.

"Oh, yes - I should say so!" she replied with a warm smile. "I can already tell that ye'll do very nicely indeed! I take it from yerr physique that you exercise regularly?"

I positively towered over her, almost twice the size of the diminutive Scottish lady.

"Yes," I replied. "I use the gym at university twice a week, go swimming every Wednesday evening and play five a side football on Saturdays."

"Good - exercise is very important at keeping up a man's fertility," Mrs. McEill said as she took a few steps back to look at me in my entirety. "Ye'll be expected tae keep that up should ye join us here."

I continued to stand there, totally naked, as both Mrs. McEill and Karl looked on.

"Okay, dear, you can pop yerr clothes back on now," Mrs. McEill said eventually after what felt like an eternity.

I gratefully picked up my underpants and slipped them back on. In a few moments I was fully dressed once again, but if I thought that was to be the end of being seen naked for that day, I was very much mistaken - things were about to get a lot more intimate!

"Karl, dear, could ye take Richard tae see Doctor Grant - she should be expecting ye," Mrs. McEill said as she returned to her armchair.

"Right you are, Mrs. McEill," Karl replied as he stood.

"I shall see ye back here later on, Richard," Mrs. McEill said as she picked up her cup of tea and resumed sipping it.

Karl led me out of the room and out of the Manor House.

"Yeah, I probably should have mentioned the getting your kit off part," Karl said as he led me across the forecourt to the medical building. "Sorry about that!"

"Well, It's done now, I guess," I replied.

"Ah, don't worry about it! Like I said, it's a sort of rite of passage - she's seen all of us men here naked," Karl said as he opened the door into the building.

"Doesn't it bother you?" I asked him. "Letting her see you naked like that?"

"Not at all - I've got nothing to hide," Karl shrugged. "Besides, I'm used to it now. She isn't the only woman around here that gets to see you in the buff! And speaking of which, you'd best prepare to get naked once again for Doctor Grant - she's going to be giving you a pretty thorough going-over!"

He wasn't wrong, but of course, I didn't know it at that moment.

Karl knocked on a door upon which was mounted a brass plaque - Dr. Karenza Grant, Andrologist.

"Come in!" came the reply from within.

Karl opened the door and stepped inside, with me following closely behind.

"Richard Selworth to see you, Doctor Grant," he said as he introduced me.

I didn't know what to expect when meeting an andrologist for the first time, having never come across one before, but I certainly wasn't expecting the doctor to be a rather stunning blond haired woman in her mid thirties.

"Hi, call me Karenza," she said as she held her hand out.

"Er, pleased to meet you," I replied as we shook hands.

"Now, I don't know how much Karl here has told you, but I shall be conducting a full examination of you to asses your current sexual health, and to collect a semen sample from you to conduct a full sperm count. I'll also be checking your prostate and will be taking samples of blood and urine and taking some swabs to test for any STI's you might have. I shall also need to ask you about your recent sexual history too," the andrologist explained. "But before we can get on with that, I shall need you to get undressed for me."

"Time to get 'em off again, brother!" Karl said.

"Er, shouldn't he be waiting outside or something?" I queried, unsure as to why Karl had taken a seat in the corner of the consulting room.

"Oh, don't worry about him," Dr. Grant said as she gestured across to him. "I need him here as a witness to ensure that the tests are carried out properly."

"A w-witness?" I replied anxiously. "You mean he has to watch all this?"

"It's like Mrs. McEill explained," Karl spoke up from his place in the corner of the room. "A new donor represents a significant financial investment for the clinic, so they need to be totally assured that you are as fertile and healthy as you claim you are. And to ensure there is no possibility of cheating or bribery going on, it's one of Mrs. McEill's policies that examinations of new donors have to be independently witnessed."

"Oh," I replied simply.

"Hey, don't worry about it, Dickie-boy, I've been in the same position myself, remember?" Karl chuckled. "It ain't much fun, I'll admit, and it's kind of embarrassing too, but it won't kill you and besides, whatever happens in this room stays in this room. I'm not allowed to talk about it once everything's done. Well, except to Mrs. McEill, that is."

"Yes, total patient confidentiality," Dr. Grant added. "Mrs. McEill can see all the test results, but that's all - everything else is completely confidential. Now, the longer you still have your clothes on, the longer all this will take - you're scheduled for some physical stamina tests later on, as well as a final interview with Mrs. McEill and the other embryologists here."

With a resigned sigh I started undressing once again. Once I was naked, the andrologist had me sit upon the examination bed in the centre of the room. She began by carrying out the usual barrage of standard medical tests - she took my blood pressure and listened to my heart beat, she looked into my eyes, into my ears, even up my nose! After a while she had me stand up against a scale on the wall to record my height and after that she weighed me.

"Always useful to record your weight while you're naked," she commented as she noted it down.

"Does it make a difference?" I asked her as I stood on the scales. "My own Doctor never makes me stand naked when he weighs me."

"Well, normally your doctor would just subtract a little from your weight reading to allow for the clothes you're wearing," Dr. Grant explained. "But since you're already naked I don't need to worry about it."

With my height and weight recorded, Dr. Grant informed me it was time to move on to some of the more intimate aspects of the examination.

"Time to check that prostate of yours," she announced brightly, and then slipped on a pair of examination gloves. "Hop up onto the bed here and lie on your side and bring you knees up towards your chest."

I'd heard the horror stories about having one's prostate examined - the fabled 'finger up the bum' test - and I was about to experience it for myself.

"What exactly is the difference between a urologist and an andrologist?" I asked her uneasily as I assumed the position - if only for something to say.

"Well, a urologist specialises in the urinary systems of men and women and the male reproductive system - an andrologist specialises in the male reproductive system only and has a much more specialised knowledge of it than the much broader specialism of urology. Since the male urinary and reproductive systems are more closely linked together than they are in women, a urologist usually deals with both, whereas an andrologist only specialises in the reproductive system. At the end of the day, an andrologist is just the same sort of specialism as a gynaecologist - only working with men rather than women," Dr. Grant explained. "Does that answer your question?"

"Er, I guess," I replied nervously as I felt her hands upon my naked behind.

"Okay, so there's no need to be worried about this - it's just a standard digital rectal examination," she said as she parted my buttocks. "I'm just taking a quick look at your anus for any fissures or warts or any other nasties, and then I shall insert my finger into you to feel your prostate."

"Uh-huh," I replied.

Being touched so intimately by a medical professional was an oddly novel experience, definitely not erotic in any way! If it had been a girlfriend touching me there however, it'd be a whole different story!

"All good so far," Dr. Grant said as she temporarily let go of my behind.

Behind me, she smeared a small quantity of lubricant to her finger.

"Now, just take a nice deep breath and press down for me," she said as she placed her finger on my anus.

I did as I was told and inhaled deeply. Then I immediately exhaled with a gasp as I felt the pressure as her finger invaded me. It wasn't exactly painful, but it was a decidedly odd sensation, having never felt anything up there before. I felt her probing digit moving around inside me for a few moments as she prodded at my prostate gland.

"Good, nothing out of the ordinary there!" the doctor said as she slipped her finger out of me.

She removed her gloves and tossed them into a nearby bin.

"Time to take a few swabs," she announced as I sat up. "Sit yourself on the edge there for me."

I did as she requested and sat on the edge of the examination bed. She stepped over to her desk and put on another pair of gloves and then retrieved a couple of plastic tubes. She unscrewed the cap of one of them and extracted a swab - like the ones they use to collect DNA samples by rubbing them on the inside of your mouth. So of course, that's what I thought was happening next. As she came before me I preemptively opened my mouth wide.

"Guess again!" she chuckled.

"It goes up your willy!" Karl added with equal merriment.

"Just hold nice and still for me," she said as she took my penis in her left hand and gently pulled back my foreskin. "This may feel a bit uncomfortable for a few seconds, but don't worry, it won't be too uncomfortable."

I nodded and just looked on as the andrologist placed the tip of the swab at the tiny opening at the tip of my penis.

"Hah-ahh!" I gasped as she inserted it into me about an inch or so.

She was right, it wasn't particularly uncomfortable, but it sure felt odd. She was also right that it only took a few seconds before she withdrew it and placed it into its tube ready to be sent to the lab. She repeated the process with a second swab, and once she was done she instructed me to hop down from the bed.

"Urine sample next," she announced, and handed me a sample tube. "There is a toilet just down the corridor you can use."

"Down the corridor? Can I at least put some clothes on first?" I asked her.

"No, don't worry about that," she replied. "Nobody will be at all bothered by seeing a naked man down the corridor - it happens all the time here. Now, take Karl with you - he has to witness the sample being produced anyway."

"Witness it?" I exclaimed. "You mean he has to watch me piss now?"

"Surely as a man it shouldn't be too big an issue," Dr. Grant responded. "Is it any different than using a urinal with other men?"

"Well, no, but that's kind of different - we aren't deliberately watching each other!" I replied. "Why does it have to be witnessed anyway?"

"Have you ever seen the film Gattaca?" Karl asked me.

I recalled watching it one night during my first year at college.

"Remember that bit where Ethan Hawke's character uses Jude Law's character's urine to trick a routine urine test into believing he's someone else?" Karl asked. I nodded, remembering the part in question. "Well, Mrs. McEill wants to ensure that that kind of cheating doesn't go on here."

"Yeah, but there is a difference," I pointed out. "In the film, Ethan Hawke wasn't naked, was he?"

"Unfortunately!" Dr. Grant chuckled.

I sighed and took the sample tube from the andrologist and stepped over to the door. Well, I'd agreed to go through with all this, and I wasn't the sort of person that would back out of something - after all, I'd run around Leeds city centre dressed in a gorilla costume as part of the university's RAG week only a few months earlier after having been railroaded into it by my two flatmates. For the record, they had to dress up as pirates. It's a long story, and I won't bore you with the details so instead I shall simply sum it up as student hijinks.

Karl followed me out into the corridor. Fortunately, there was no one else around, and I easily found the toilet as it was only a couple of doors down. I stood before the urinal, unscrewed the top of the sample tube and held it at the end of my penis. I relaxed myself and managed to pee just enough to half fill the tube, taking care not to relax too much and cause it to overflow. As soon as I was satisfied that I had collected enough, I finished urinating and then screwed the top back on. It was strange doing all that whilst Karl stood and watched me, but things were only going to get stranger that day.

We returned to the corridor but this time, much to my horror, a woman in a white lab coat was heading towards us. She smiled politely at us as she approached us.

"Hello, Karl, got a new friend there?" she asked.

She was quite the stunner, if you ask me, and had the circumstances been different I'd be a lot more talkative and display a lot less resemblance to a rabbit in the headlights of a speeding juggernaut.

"Hi, Carrie - this is Richard," Karl replied. "He might be joining us as a donor. Doctor Grant is just giving him the once-over to make sure he comes up to scratch."

"Um, hi," I said, wanting desperately to get back into the relative sanctuary of the consulting room.

"Carrie Johnston," the young woman said as she held out her hand. "Lab technician - I'll be taking a look at your semen later on."

"Richard Selworth," I replied and nervously returned her handshake.

It definitely wasn't my finest hour as far as interacting with a member of the opposite sex was concerned.

"Can you tell Karenza I'll meet her in the canteen for coffee this afternoon?" she asked Karl as he ushered me back towards Dr. Grant's room.

"Will do, Carrie!" he responded brightly as he opened the door.

In our absence, Dr. Grant had prepared a metal tray, upon which was set up the various accoutrements required to conduct a blood test. She had me sit upon a chair beside her desk and placed a pillow under my arm for support.

"Have you had a blood test before?" she asked me as she applied a tourniquet to my upper arm.

"Once, when I was a kid," I answered.

"It's nothing to worry about, you'll just feel a slight scratch," she said as she tapped my arm to locate a suitable vein.

Once she'd found a vein she dabbed my arm with an alcohol wipe and then removed the cannula from its sterile packaging. With practised skill she inserted the cannula into my arm and then deftly filled a couple of vials with blood before just as deftly removing it and placing a small wad of cotton wool over the tiny puncture wound left behind, which she then held in place with a small piece of surgical tape.

"Almost done!" Dr. Grant announced as she placed the two vials Of blood, along with my urine sample and the two swabs from earlier on, into a pneumatic tube capsule, presumably ready to be sent off to the laboratory in another part of the building, ready for testing. "Just one more sample to obtain before I can send you on your way."

"Yeah, the really important one," Karl said from his position in the corner of the room. "Time to show us how fertile that juice of yours is!"

"Just get yourself nice and hard and then masturbate as normal," Dr. Grant said, as though simply asking a naked guy to masturbate himself in a room with a fully clothed man and woman looking on was a perfectly everyday thing to do and not unusual in any way.

"You want me to what?" I shrieked.

"Just masturbate as normal," Dr. Grant reiterated patiently. "Don't be embarrassed, it's nothing I haven't seen a thousand times before. I have some pornographic material in my desk drawer if you need a little, y'know, visual stimulation."

"Er, no thanks, that's okay," I replied uneasily. "Look, is this absolutely necessary? About having the two of you watching me?" I added.

"Ordinarily, it isn't," the andrologist answered. "But this, as I'm sure you've no doubt realised by now, is no ordinary facility. I expect Mrs. McEill has explained to you how much you can earn from being a donor here."

"Um, yeah, she did," I said. "Although, eighteen grand a year isn't all that much in this day and age."

"Yeah, but think about it, Richard, it's eighteen grand a year that you can set aside without even needing to touch any of it," Karl said. "Don't forget, while you're here all of your living expenses are taken care of - no need to pay for food, no bills, no tax even! Just bank the cash for when you retire from donating - one guy here racked up more than three hundred grand before he retired. And the tax man couldn't touch a penny of it!"