Glencross Manor - Richard's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. McEill came and stood before me for a moment, and untied the cord around my waist. In the blink of an eye, despite me being almost twice the size of the diminutive Scottish lady, she removed my bathrobe leaving me totally naked. The look of approval she gave me as she saw that I had gone all the way in my undressing, indicated that she was pleased I'd decided to throw caution to the wind and bared all as she'd suggested.

Elaine, meanwhile, looked as though her eyes were about to pop out. My Nan had a saying "she had eyes like chapel 'at pegs!" That's as in pegs you hang your hat on in chapel, to all you non-northerners out there.

"You're, er, very handsome," Elaine said, clearly taken aback by the sight of me in all my naked masculine glory.

At least, she appeared that way - I guess Mrs. McEill hadn't yet explained to her about her preference for introducing her clients to their donors whilst they were naked.

"Thank you for the compliment," I replied, feeling almost as ill at ease as she was.

"As ye can see, like all our donors here Richard is in perfect physical condition," Mrs. McEill continued. "He is, without trying tae sound too boastful, a perfect specimen of masculinity. Here at Glencross Manor we take great pride and great care tae ensure that our donors are well looked after and maintain themselves in the very peak of physical condition."

"I see," Elaine said, as she looked me up and down.

"Feel free tae have a closer look at him if you wish, dear," Mrs. McEill said to her. "I can assure ye he doesn'ae bite!"

"Er, s-sure, If it's okay with him," Eleanor answered.

"Um, fine, er, go right ahead," I said.

Elaine approached me and scrutinised me in closer detail. I'd never been physically appraised like this by a woman before - sure, I'd bared all for Dr. Grant, but at all times during her examination of me she'd maintained a professional distance at all times. If she had admired my naked body at all during her examination, she had been very good at concealing it.

Elaine looked as though she wanted to reach out and touch me, but she managed to keep her hands to herself as she walked slowly around me. I, meanwhile, simply stood rooted to the spot as stoically as I could. I wasn't what you'd call a bodybuilder by any means - sure, I would often work out in the gym back in Leeds, and now that I was at Glencross Manor it was expected of me to keep in shape - but I was confident in my muscular physique and, in an odd way that felt entirely counterintuitive to me, I even felt a little bit of pride at displaying myself like this. It must have shown in my body language, because I definitely noticed myself holding my head high and keeping my shoulders back like some kind of soldier standing to attention in the ranks whilst being inspected by a senior dignitary.

I stood there as Elaine moved behind me, clearly to appraise my backside. Indeed, what Mrs. McEill said at that moment pretty much confirmed it.

"He has an impressive behind, don't ye think?"

"Er, yes, very," I heard Elaine reply from behind me.

"Such well defined buttocks and thighs - ideal for delivering powerful pelvic thrusts!" Mrs. McEill added.

"Er, is that important then?" Elaine asked uncertainly.

"It's not a vital attribute," Mrs. McEill replied. "More one of those 'every little helps' factors that can help a woman like yerrself who has experienced difficulty in conceiving."

"I see," Elaine answered, obviously not entirely convinced by Mrs. McEill's words, but appearing to take them at face value.

She was, after all, supposed to be the expert in such things, with the success rate to prove it.

"Okay, Richard dear, ye may put yerr robe back on now," Mrs. McEill said as she handed it to me. "We dinnae want ye tae get too cold."

I put it on quickly, glad to finally be clothed once more even though I'd only been naked for a few minutes at most. The remainder of that first meeting with Elaine was spent getting to know a little more about each other and, importantly, signing the necessary paperwork.

* * * * * *

About nine weeks later, Elaine returned to Glencross Manor, and this time it was to 'do the deed'. Since I'd first met her I'd been selected by two more clients, and had once again been paraded naked before them. By that time I was more or less getting used to it and I was well and truly getting into the swing of being a sperm donor. That was until Elaine returned - from that point on it was all about getting her pregnant. I was summoned to Mrs. McEill's study to meet her, with the instruction to wear the standard issue grey Glencross Manor tracksuit I'd been issued with upon my arrival. Elaine looked almost as nervous as I felt myself, except for her it was more nervous excitement - she was about to fulfil her long held dream of motherhood.

"Over the next three days, ye should try tae have sex with Richard as many times as ye can," Mrs. McEill explained to Elaine as we sat before her. "But try not tae wear him out too much, of course! I would suggest doing it at least five times per day, but if he can manage more than that, then by all means go for it. Just be mindful of keeping yerr energy topped up - don't forget tae get plenty of rest between bouts of sex, and make sure tae eat and drink plenty. Other than that, go right on ahead and get started.

"One more thing tae remember, however - Richard is not a male prostitute, and he is under nae obligation to make the sex between the two of yerr to be the most earth-shattering sex yerr've ever had. The object of it all is for him to get his sperm intae ye and to fertilise ye, so it's more important for him tae reach orgasm than it is for ye. If ye do reach orgasm yerrself, well that's just a nice wee bonus, but ye must not under any circumstances try tae get him tae put yerr need for satisfaction ahead of his need to get his semen into ye. And last of all, I wish ye the best of luck, dear - hopefully by the time we next see each other, Richard will have already fertilised ye."

The brief meeting over, it was time to get started for real.

"So, I guess we ought to get right down to business," Elaine said as I escorted her outside. "No time like the present, as they say."

"If you're ready to go, then so am I," I replied.

"Er, this may be a bit of a daft question, but where do we go from here?"

"Anywhere you want to. There are some nice bedrooms in the Manor House to use, or we could just go and do it in your room if you prefer. There are also several other places to use dotted around the estate here, although I haven't actually been to any of them yet."

"I think maybe my room ought to be the best option for now," Elaine replied after a moment to weigh up the options.

"Well, you're the one in charge here," I said as I gestured to her to lead the way. "I am completely at your disposal - Mrs. McEill makes it very clear to us that the client is always in charge, although we are free to make suggestions."

Elaine led the way towards the guests accommodation building - it looked to be pretty much identical to the men's accommodation building next door to it, minus one or two slight architectural details. Its interior looked more or less identical too, and as she showed me into her room it was pretty much a facsimile of mine, albeit a bit smaller.

"So, I'm in charge, huh?" she asked as she closed and locked the door behind us.

"Absolutely," I confirmed.

"Okay then," she responded as she looked me up and down. "Take your clothes off."

"As you wish," I replied.

I wasn't wearing much - just the standard Glencross Manor uniform of a grey tracksuit, white t-shirt and loose fitting cotton boxer shorts - so it only took a matter of moments before I presented my naked body to her for her appreciation. I stood there and simply allowed her to reacquaint herself with my naked form, my bare musculature and of course my manhood.

The smile she gave me in return showed me that she definitely approved of what she saw.

"Could you be a darling and make me a drink?" she asked me as she took a seat on the bed.

"What would you like?" I asked her in reply.

"Nothing too strong," Elaine answered. "Just a white wine spritzer would be nice."

"Your wish is my command," I replied with a smirk.

Clearly she just wanted to see me naked and to watch me for a little while and enjoy a little private CFNM moment before getting down to the real business at hand. I opened the small fridge beside the dressing table and took out one of the small bottles of Chardonnay that was kept inside for the use of the guests, and also the bottle of lemonade. I mixed the two in a 50/50 blend and then handed the resulting mixture to her in a tall wineglass.

"Will you not have one yourself?" she asked me as she took a sip.

"I'm not allowed to," I answered as I stood before her. "It's forbidden for us men to consume alcohol whilst we're on the estate."

"Oh," Elaine said as she took another sip. "That's a shame."

She placed her glass on the bedside table and then looked me over once more.

"Let's take a close look at you, shall we? I want to see what I'll be having inside me while I'm here."

She reached out and gently lifted my penis up in her hands, and as she fondled my member I felt myself begin to tremble a little. It felt good to be touched in such a way, but at the same time it felt a little unnerving. I mean there I was, stood completely stark bollock naked in front of a fully clothed woman as she fondled my most vulnerable parts - she could have done anything she wanted to at that moment, if the desire took her.

"You have a lovely cock, Richard," she said after a little while. "And such lovely balls too - I can't wait for you to empty them into me!"

"Er, thank you," I replied politely.

I'd never had a compliment like that before, and was a bit unsure of how to react.

Of course, her continued fondling, coupled with her flattering words, caused me to start to firm up in her slender hands.

"Ooh, I'm making you get a bit hard aren't I?" she observed gleefully as my penis erected before her eyes.

I gasped as I felt her fingers caressing my smoothly shaved scrotal sac, which intensified the blood flow into my penis. Among the other policies regarding our physical condition and the requirement to engage in regular physical activity, Mrs. McEill insisted upon a number of 'aesthetic requirements' for us donors to abide by, one of which was the removal of our pubic and bodily hair. I didn't object too much to the latter, as I was never really all that hairy anyway, and I had to admit that once I'd shaved it all off I actually quite liked the way being hairless accentuated my physique. But as far as shaving my pubic hair off, well, I wasn't quite so enamoured with that idea - I didn't like the idea of being totally bare down there and looking like a little boy. Ultimately, Mrs. McEill had offered a compromise - I could keep the hair above my penis as long as I kept it neatly trimmed, but everything below that had to be shaved off and then kept as smooth as possible. I had to admit in hindsight, that when Elaine was softly caressing my smoothly bare balls it felt almost hypnotically good!

"I'm making you very hard!" Elaine giggled after a few moments of continued stroking.

I looked down to see my penis in her dainty hands - I was indeed monumentally erect, so much so that I could swear the skin of my shaft was as taut as a snare drum.

"Are you ready for me to make a start on making a baby for you?" I asked her as she continued to stroke lazily up and down my erection.

"Got to get on with what I've come here for, I guess!" she responded. "Go and lie back on the bed."

I did as she instructed and laid myself on the bed, placing a couple of pillows behind my head. As I made myself as comfortable as possible, Elaine reached up under her skirt and pulled down first her stockings, and then her panties, or knickers, or whatever the hell women call their underthings these days, and then got up and joined me on the bed. She straddled my hips and took hold of my straining penis in her right hand and guided it towards her. I figured she wasn't quite comfortable with letting me see her naked, as it soon became clear that our imminent union would be obscured by the folds of her skirt.

Which actually wasn't a bad thing in hindsight, for not being able to see my penis disappearing inside her seemed to heighten the physical sensation.

"Ohh-hah-h-h-h!" I gasped as I felt her pull my foreskin back, followed a moment later by a sensation of warm moisture as she took my erection up into the hidden depths of her vagina.

For the very first time in my life I was having sex 'for real', that is to say, having sex for the purpose of implanting my sperm inside a woman in order to fertilise her egg, rather than for 'recreational purposes' as Mrs McEill would probably call it.

"Ohh, yeah, that feels sooo good!" Elaine murmured as she started to gyrate her hips, causing my penis to rub around the inside of her vagina. "You've got a, oohh, your cock feels sooo good!"

"I'm glad you like it!" I responded, at a bit of a loss as to what else to say.

Well, in my defence I was somewhat distracted at the time!

I was content to simply 'lie back and think of England' at that moment and just let her do all the work - I was enjoying just looking up at her as she writhed her body, albeit almost still fully clothed, and rubbed my penis around inside her. But of course, after a while I had to make my own contribution, and I started to respond by thrusting my pelvis upwards into her to meet her downward motions, thus achieving a deeper penetration.

"Come in me," Elaine urged breathlessly as we, well, I guess 'made love' would be technically inaccurate, since I felt I couldn't have any romantic feelings towards her.

Don't get me wrong, she was a nice person and I'm sure she was popular among her friends and family, and had the circumstances been different I may have allowed myself to become more romantically attracted to her. But I just felt that as a donor I ought to maintain a sort of professional distance and not allow myself to develop any romantic feelings towards her. But despite whatever feelings I might have allowed myself to have for her, it didn't change the fact that I was expected to fertilise her - after all, it was what she was paying for, and my bank balance would be several thousand pounds healthier afterwards. The strange thing is, despite the fact that I was being paid to have sex, I didn't in any way feel as though I was prostituting myself - perhaps it was because that the ultimate aim was to create a new life, rather than solely for the purpose of pleasure. Hers, that is, rather than mine.

So after a few minutes or her fervent riding atop me I could feel my release gathering deep within me - it would only be a matter of time now.

"Ohh-h-h-h fuck, I'm getting close!" I announced with urgency in my voice.

"That's it, Richard, come in me, baby!" Elaine responded, encouraging me to deliver my seed into her.

Well of course I was happy to oblige!

"Mmmff-f-f-f, hah-h-h-h! Nnggh-h-h-h!" I gasped and ululated as I felt my penis stiffen and the flash-fire of orgasm course through my veins.

I erupted within her, delivering my precious genetic material deep into her. Above me, Elaine gasped as she felt me come into her. I wasn't sure if a woman could actually feel a man's semen inside her, but if the look she gave me was anything to go by, I was more convinced that they could than I had been before.

Of course, the male orgasm is almost always over in the blink of an eye, more's the pity, and mine were no exception. But I felt flushed with the satisfaction that I had delivered my seed for her, and it made me feel warm and contented inside as my now spent erection began to gradually return to normal. Realising that nothing more would be forthcoming from me for the time being, Elaine dismounted me, causing my once magnificent erection to slap wetly against my belly, liberally coated in a mixture of my own excess semen and her vaginal secretions.

"Thank you," she said as she laid herself down beside me.

But if I thought at that moment that my work was done, I was soon in for a rude awakening.

"How long before you can go again?" she asked me flatly. "I want to do it at least eight times a day over the next three days while we're together."

"Blimey, you'll wear me out!" I responded, thinking of her remark as some kind of attempt to inject some humour.

Of course, the look she gave me in return showed that she was not joking.

"Er, well, about an hour or so, I guess," I answered her question more formally. "Two hours, I suppose, to be on the safe side."

"Right, two hours it is then," she replied, briefly consulting her wristwatch.

"Do you mind if I take a quick shower?" I asked her. "I always like to freshen up after having sex."

"Be my guest," she said, nodding in the direction of the en-suite shower room.

"Care to join me?" I asked hopefully as I rolled off the bed and onto my feet.

"No, that's okay," she responded.

Oh well, I thought to myself, I guess she just needs some more time to be comfortable with baring herself. So I stepped into the bathroom and turned the shower on. I don't know why, but I neglected to lock the door - I guess that since I was naked anyway it wouldn't really matter if I did or not, but what happened next caught me by surprise. Without thinking, I lifted the toilet seat, aimed myself into the bowl, and proceeded to relieve myself.

"Mind if I watch?" I heard Elaine's voice behind me. "I love seeing men peeing."

Well, I was a little dumbfounded to say the least - was it some kind of fetish or something? I'd never heard of a woman enjoying watching a man having a wee before. Still, she'd caught me in mid-flow and stopping was far easier said than done. So I just continued to pee into the bowl as she looked on behind me - it felt a bit weird, but then it had been quite a weird day so far.

Her watching me was not confined to observing me urinating, but also to watching me in the shower as well. I realised that perhaps she wanted me to put on a bit of a show for her, and feeling a little more daring I paid a lot more attention to cleaning my penis and washing behind my foreskin than I normally did when I was on my own. She seemed to appreciate that, given the look she gave me at the time.

"I'll order us some lunch," she announced as I exited the shower cubicle and took the towel she offered me. "Fancy anything in particular?"

As I returned to the bedroom a few moments later with the towel wrapped around my waist, I found her perusing the menu card that normally sat in a little holder on the bedside table.

"Er, I'll have whatever you're having, I guess," I replied to her.

She looked at me and immediately frowned.

"I'm sorry, but I can't have you looking like that," she said, and immediately reached out and grabbed my towel.

She yanked hard and it fell off me and into a heap around my ankles.

"That's more like it!" she enthused gleefully. "You have a beautiful body, Richard, and I'll admit I'm enjoying seeing you in all your naked glory!"

"What about you?" I asked her. "Will you be getting undressed too?"

"Me? Oh, definitely not!" she scoffed in response. "I'm definitely no oil painting underneath all this, I can assure you!"

So, she definitely did have some kind of issue with her self-image, I thought to myself.

"I'm pretty sure you aren't as unattractive as you think you are," I replied, thinking that if I said the right words it might help her begin to overcome her shyness.

1...45678...10