Glencross Manor - Richard's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And as for Elaine, nine months after she left Glencross Manor she gave birth to a beautiful little girl. But that was not the end of her story - she had a new man in her life. His name was Evan, and he was the first man other than myself to have been allowed to see her birthmark. His reaction to seeing it took her by surprise, but not in the way that she had expected - he bought her a bikini, and told her in no uncertain terms that she should 'own' her birthmark and not give a damn about other people seeing it.

"Let 'em stare," he had said to her, according to the email she sent us. "But they'll be missing out on getting to know a wonderfully sexy woman if all they see is your birthmark."

I never did get to see her after her time at Glencross Manor, although I was invited to her wedding to Evan. Unfortunately I was unable to go due to a commitment with another client, but nonetheless I was overjoyed for her and arranged for a large bouquet of flowers to be sent her way ahead of her big day. She did stay in touch however, and we continue to email each other to this day. She and Evan settled down in a nice little town, and her daughter was given a little baby brother and twin sisters in the years that followed.

"And I owe it all to you and Mrs. McEill," Elaine wrote.

Well, what more was there to say except that I was happy to have been of service.

----------

Right, and so ends this second story from Glencross Manor! I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it, so please feel free to post a comment!

I shall leave you with these words of timeless wisdom from the wise and noble philosophers Messers Bill S. Preston esq. and Ted Theodore Logan -- "be excellent to each other."

1...5678910