Gliese Chronicles - Sakcore Explored Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know this is a common male fantasy—a guy has multiple attractive women who will give him all the attention he wants. It's a nice fantasy, but frankly, it's scary as hell to actually have to deal with it. Somehow it's different when it seems as if it's short-term, but what if it's not? What if Hianne and Kira really want to be my wives and have children the same as you do?"

"Honey, we talked about that, and they have questions too. We all have to make some decisions, so none of us have committed to anything but talking about it openly and honestly. It may evolve into something a little different if we want to go long-term. Otherwise, we stay as it is now only we are open about it. The arrangement goes until the end of the mission as is customary. Maybe it's best to approach it that way, kind of a test run I guess we could call it."

"It's just not something I expected."

Jason pulled her close as she turned away from him. She fell asleep with his hand on her breast. What a great feeling it was to have him hold her that way—lovingly.

The next day they finished up Their work at the savannah, with Jason and Hianne returning to see if they could obtain another observation of the gawker while Kira and she went to the penis garden to see if the phallus structures remained intact while the APs were absent. Perhaps they wouldn't be present as they weren't needed they had hypothesized. When they arrived they found them looking as before and stood looking at them, each of them with their own thoughts. Cela's went to a possibility she had thought of before, the semen was stable if she added a little preservative to it, meaning she could collect more and use it in the future.

She looked at Kira with a smile, "What do you think?"

"That's a pretty open question. You know having Robb use some each time really makes sex better. The only problem is the purple stain it leaves. It would be great to have the same thing without that stain showing if you used it."

Cela still hadn't revealed anything about the black phalluses to her or Hianne. Why not now? There was no reason not to as things had changed. It didn't matter if they used it or not, unless the added stimulation it provided made using Robb more attractive. Kira had admitted to herself days ago that she had no desire to use Robb when she had access to Jason.

"Why don't we check out the black PAPs?" she suggested, thinking maybe Kira would enjoy having made a discovery about them on her own exciting.

"They are just a bit larger, at least their girth appears larger and a few are longer. How about I check out that normal length one that's larger around. Do you think there's any difference between them and the others?"

"One way to find out, have at it." She laughed knowing there was.

She watched as Kira approached one, stroked it a few times, and then waited a few seconds with no result. Then she stroked it again several times, this time a clear liquid appeared at the tip. She wasn't expecting her to do anything more, but Kira took a big lick.

"Wow, this is really sweet and no color."

"Kira! You shouldn't have tasted it like that!" pulling Kira back just as she opened her mouth to take the entire tip in.

Cela knew what would happen if she did, and they would be there for at least an hour before they could leave.

She watched Kira's face as it grew a wicked smile as she pulled her away, "I really would like just a little bit more, just a little more."

"No! Come on, we should get back to the ship. We need to start packing to leave tomorrow," she urged.

"Cela, I'm really feeling warm and I tingle, like I want...well...you know, something warm inside me."

"You can get that later. Let's just fill these two large containers before we leave. Can you do that without taking another suck and getting screwed?"

"Maybe, but you know it feels really good. I think we should do it together—you know you could get screwed too."

"No! I didn't mean both of us getting dicked. I mean we get what we need and leave. Nothing more."

Cela kept a close eye on Kira as she took the container and started stroking the black phallus until a steady stream slowly oozed out in slow pulses. Afterward, they moved to two others, filling the two large containers they had with them.

It took about fifteen minutes before Kira's behavior showed the semen she had tasted wasn't affecting her—this was strong stuff producing over the top excitation in a human female. Cela knew how intoxicating it was and knew it was something that had potential if commercialized.

Kira and Cela returned to the ship an hour later and Cela went about packing up her portion of the lab for departure to the large inland sea. She was excited as it would be an entirely different biome, though they had selected an island within it as a landing zone. It would potentially provide her with a wider variety of animals and perhaps the same for plants for Jason.

When Cela looked around, only Hianne and she were busy in the lab. Kira was probably back in her quarters and Jason was probably with Robb securing the ACV and other equipment in the cargo bay or storerooms. About an hour later Kira appeared in a change of clothes and a broad smile, as upbeat as she had seen her since the attack. It was nice to see her back to her old self. Cela looked at her with a smile, "Are you sorry I took you away from that black phallus?"

"No, not really. I understood as we walked back why you did it. We would have been late in getting back. But I'm fine now. I'll get what I need. It will be every bit as good, in fact, better."

Then Kira started to hum a little song, a sure sign she was content. They had all grown close to one another over these past few months, recognizing those little clues showing how they felt inside. Kira was happy and she was happy for her as Kira deserved happiness after what she had suffered through. Kira watched as Cela walked back to her station with a smile on her face. Kira knew Jason would honor her wishes.

Kira felt bad about leaving Cela and Hianne to continue packing the lab. She didn't have as much equipment and samples to deal with but when she saw Jason heading up the stairs towards their quarters she had quickly followed. He had been on her mind since her bandages had been removed, especially after their girl's time out. The conversation seemed to have stirred her appetite for some of Jason's attention, and when she approached him and told him she really, really needed him, he took her hand as she led him to her quarters.

Now, she was beneath him breathing hard as he gave her exactly what she had asked for, her eyes closed, her mouth open, her tongue licking her lips as he labored. She had mounted him the first time and vented her passion, her hands clutching at the sheets as her orgasm wracked her body.

Kira was drawing near again, and she grasped his shoulders as she sought purchase to push her pelvis hard against his as he stroked over her. The peak arrived and she held her breath as the contractions sent her over the edge. Kira had no voice, only her hands expressed the degree of pleasure she was feeling as she clutched his flesh. The crest passed and she took a long, deep breath, feeling him continue to move inside her as she lay fully relaxed. Kira knew what he was doing now—they had done it several times before. She was poised to have another orgasm, a second one, and they would come together in blissful agony.

"Are you ready for another one," he said softly into her ear.

"Yes, oh my yes," she whispered.

It was tremendous when it came, just as it had been previously. How this man could do this to her yet again was a wonderful mystery. She never felt the need to use the PAP semen with him as she did with Robb, as he met all her needs without it. This time there was never a doubt in her mind it was more than sex. It hadn't been that way at first of course—he had serviced her need, but he had changed. No, she had changed, it had become as emotionally satisfying as physical pleasure, but they had never admitted it to each other. This time had been no different even though he was married. Would she marry him? Was she a woman? There was but one answer.

Kira felt a sense of well-being after her time with Jason knowing what they shared was welcomed between the two of them. It was refreshing as it reflected a new reality, not just for her, but for all of them.

The final preparations were completed in less than an hour and they headed to their seats in the cockpit.

Kira settled into her seat in the cockpit behind Cela as they prepared for takeoff, going over in her mind what the checklist required of the pilot and copilot, knowing it wouldn't be long before it would be her turn to take the controls. She watched Cela, who appeared to be confident sitting next to Robb as the final switches were thrown. The hum of the engines changed as the thrust increased with a smooth advance of the throttle.

Cela watched Robb as he took the controls while she acted as copilot, with Kira, Hianne, and Jason seated behind them. Each of them took turns flying the ship to maintain their proficiency. If something happened to one or more of them there was always at least one person who could fly them out. It always amazed her that Jason seemed a natural as a pilot, while she definitely had to work at it. Hianne was second to Jason, with Kira and herself pretty well matched in terms of their ability to land and takeoff. Once in the air, their ship, shaped like a large-rounded triangle with a wide, bulging cross-section in the center, flew through the atmosphere gracefully with good agility.

These relatively streamlined spacecraft were built in limited numbers and were soon being sold second-hand as they didn't have enough capacity for cargo or passengers for interplanetary travel. They were originally envisioned for use on each of the planets for travel between the larger cities. This use had vanished once larger and faster ships arrived several years later offering a greater economy of scale, leaving these Aeromasters without a purpose.

They were almost giving them away. Jason got a loan, then used much of his salary to upgrade the engines and reconfigure the interior space for mission work when he returned home after a mission. With several years of survey work under his belt, he knew what worked and designed the work spaces accordingly. It was this kind of imagination that made Jason the kind of man people admired for his ingenuity and resourcefulness.

Their one major drawback—they required a larger footprint in which to land than other designs, even with their ability to land and takeoff vertically. Sure they were slower than other ships, but the engine upgrades made them fast enough for long-term missions as they had enough cargo space to carry supplies for almost a year for a crew of four or five humans. A small hangar deck to launch small probes or carry an All-terrain Vehicle, ATV, or ACV. This made them ideally suited for the kind of exploration work they did and they were low maintenance too.

They cruised at an altitude of about five thousand meters at slow speed and watched over the next hour as the landscape slid by. The other advantage of the Aeromaster was it had a wonderful suite of windows behind the cockpit and Jason had kept enough seats for eight people, perfect for observation. Cela could see a large blue area appear on the navigation screen showing their position over the surface and peered out the window just as it appeared on the horizon. They were nearing their destination and Robb started the descent to the island, the base of operations for the next few weeks.

Ten minutes later they were circling the island at about five hundred meters inspecting the landing zone for potential hazards before landing. It was going to be tight, but Robb used the remote cameras and sensors to position the three landing legs on the surface gently. It took a few seconds for the automatic leveling system of the landing gear to cycle after the landing skids were firmly seated on the surface. The surface appeared to be a sandy elevated area based upon the dust plume kicked up as the ship slowly settled into the opening.

Cela looked around the cabin as she unstrapped from her seat and noticed Kira and Hianne looked as excited as she did. She looked at Jason who was peering out the window, focused on something as Robb went aft to open the hatch and position the ramp for use.

"See anything?"

"Yes, I'm not sure what they are, but they kind of remind me of the Lepidoptera of Earth, you know, butterflies and moths, only they don't flap their wings much and there may be a few other smaller flying Eusectoids too."

That was enough to get her excited as Eusectoids seemed to be common on this moon. "Anything else?"

"Just some different plants that look like they have brightly colored blossoms that are different from what we've seen before. I'm looking forward to seeing what's here."

Cela's first impression as she stepped outside the ship was that they had gone tropical. It was warmer than where they had left and the colors of the plants and animals was striking in pattern and color. They had moved several thousand kilometers towards the equator and it seemed to have made quite a difference.

Kira, Hianne, and Cela inspected the immediate area around the ship to see if the thrusters had exposed or killed anything of interest. She always hated the feeling she got when landing as she knew if they were the first they had an impact. If they killed something it was valuable as a specimen, so they made use of as much as they could without having to collect more than necessary in an effort to reduce their impact.

This lesson had been learned the hard way since the Gliese system had been colonized. Humans always introduced more than just themselves as an alien life form—they were an ecosystem unto themselves with our gut bacteria, viruses, and whatever else fungus-wise they carried. Humans hadn't caused significant problems due to their strict resource polices, but those who said they had no impact had to be proven wrong. It hadn't taken long to find the proof needed to prove that thesis wrong and attitudes had changed. No one wanted to revisit the problem they had left behind on Earth.

Cela was watching an Eusectoid about ten millimeters long as it crawled along in the fine sand, leaving a faint track behind it as it moved on its six legs. That were similar in structure to the insects of earth and occupied a great many niches. She was on her knees when a slowly floating object came into view seemingly following the trail left by the Eusectoid. It was brightly colored, wings with blue and red stripes with black patches near the base of the body—its wings undulating at the edges as it flew buoyantly along. It was about 70 cm in wingspan and looked familiar to her.

It was but a few seconds before she knew what it was—a miniature version of the animal that had attacked Kira—a buoyant Dragon.

She watched as it followed the Eusectoid and when it caught up to it, a proboscis went down and the Eusectoid stopped moving once it touched it. She couldn't tell from her perspective as to whether it had actually touched its prey or not, but it surely affected it. After a minute or so it drifted downward, picked its prey up, and lifted off, disappearing into the vegetation. She quickly made some notes on her tablet.

Continuing her search of the landing zone she found a dead specimen of another Buoyant Dragon like the one she had just observed. She picked it up with a pair of forceps and placed it into a zip plastic bag just as she heard Hianne yelp in pain.

Cela saw Hianne rub her bare arm and then inspect it. Hianne looked at her, "If you see some flying blue and red striped things don't try to catch them, they sting and it hurts like hell."

"Where's Kira?" she quickly asked.

"Over here!" came a voice from behind a clump of vegetation just outside the area of disturbance.

"Come over here, I have something to show both of you," Cela yelled.

They both approached her and she handed the clear plastic bag to Kira. Kira inspected it briefly and handed it to Hianne saying, "You have to be kidding me, that small?"

"Looks like it. Why don't we take this inside and get some MRI scans so we can see what its internal structure is like. We sure don't want to do it with a larger specimen."

"No way, I don't need to be stung by one of these again," Kira offered with a grimace.

It seemed once again that Sakcore was less than a paradise. But Cela asked herself—what planet or moon had they visited that was perfect? The answer of course was none of them. They had a lot to learn about this place and about themselves she thought as they went about their work as professionals. But, more than ever, she felt confident there was a future for them here, a future for all of them together.