Where the Sexy Things Are

Story Info
The forest is full of things girls can use, and get used by.
8.7k words
4.78
7.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madeline's bedroom was dark and silent. Her father had said good night to her and Elizabeth not long ago, but they weren't planning on sleeping anytime soon.

Madeline rolled over to face Elizabeth who had her side of the blankets pulled up to her eyeballs. They immediately locked eyes.

"Ready Liz??" Madeline inquired excitedly in a half whisper.

"As ready as I'll ever be, Maddy." Liz responded, attempting to sound unenthusiastic. It was all in good fun though.

"Alright! Let's get going." Maddy urged. The girls climbed out of bed and got dressed. Liz put on a light turquoise nightgown, and Maddy threw on a black graphic tee with a crying eye across the chest and some high rise cut-off jean shorts. Then, they got busy clumping pillows together into lumps underneath the sheets.

"Good enough." Maddy said to herself as she gave their handiwork a thumbs up. After they slipped on some cheap plastic dollar store flip-flops, Maddy grabbed a black canvas tote bag printed with the letters "NIN" in solid white, and slowly opened the bedroom window and motioned for Liz to climb through first. Maddy followed behind her, then slowly lowered the frame from the other side until it made silent contact with the windowsill. They crept gingerly through the back yard, their knees bent just enough to keep low to the ground until they were out of reach of the soft glow coming from the windows of Maddy's house. Maddy and Liz hopped over a stone fence ahead and descended down the hillside just behind it into the woods. A path ahead parted the trees and foliage, curving to the left and right as they progressed. They walked for what felt like almost a mile to Lizzie, Maddy briskly leading the way. Liz had to break into a half-jog several times to close the distance between them.

"So when are you going to finally tell me what your big surprise is out here?" Liz asked.

"I'm not." said Maddy, her voice mischievous and playful. "I'm just going to let you find out when it happens."

Elizabeth was growing impatient. Madeline had planned to bring her out to... whatever the hell this was going to be for weeks, yet she wouldn't reveal even the slightest hint in regards to what it entailed, two details bearing exception: One, it was deep in the forest behind her house, and Two, they were going to have the time of their lives.

"I swear to god Madeline, if this is just another one of your out of season April Fools pranks..." warned Lizzie, not entirely intending a threat.

Maddy halted and turned to face her friend. "Liz. Like I said, if you stick with me through this and try it, I promise you you're gonna love it. We are gonna have soooo much fun tonight."

Maddy ran ahead and pumped her fists into the air. "This is going to be the best girl's night out EVER!"

A little way further, Madeline and Elizabeth reached a clearing. A pond sparkled in the distance, illuminated by moonlight that pierced through the foliage above. The pond was enclosed by large smooth stones and nurtured by a gentle waterfall pouring into it from above. A tangle of leafy vines climbed up a large tree next to it, a few leaves looking like they had been munched on. Judging by the size of the bite marks, the creature had to be larger than they were -- no, larger than both of them put together.

"Wow!" gasped Lizzie "It's beautiful, Mads! I can see why you wanted to bring me out here so badly!"

"This isn't the surprise, you loon." Maddy bantered. She skipped up to the precipice, right where the stone footing ended and the water began.

"Alright," said Maddy, dropping the tote bag on the rock below. She turned around to face Lizzy. Criss-crossing her arms, she pulled her shirt up and over her head, and dropped it into the bag. "This is where we strip."

Lizzie's eyebrow raised in bewilderment. "Uhh... This is where we what, Maddy?"

Maddy was already unzipping her jean shorts as she replied. Liz saw that she was wearing a black sports bra and her favorite red tangas underneath. "Strip." Maddy repeated casually, "Y'know... Get naked? Wear your birthday suit? Go au naturel? Strip." The jean shorts fell down at Maddy's feet, before finding their way into the tote bag.

"Yeah! I know what that means!" Lizzie said, feigning annoyance, "I'm asking 'Why?' Are we going skinny dipping?"

"Oh... we're gonna do something way more exciting than skinny dipping, Liz." Maddy's hands reached behind her back, fingers unfastening the clasp of her bra. She worked her arms free from the straps, which now hung loosely at her sides before losing the bra entirely and placing it into the bag with the rest of her clothes.

Liz, still absorbing what was happening, continued guessing. "We gonna give Matthew a show down here or something?"

"Hell no!" Maddy exclaimed as she bent forward, "We broke up. Good riddance too. His bedroom game was--" Maddy let out a faux yawn between words, "--sooooo underwhelming." She pulled her panties down, then kicked them up with her right foot to grab them.

"When did this happen?!" Liz asked in surprise.

"Monday." Madeline smiled. "And tonight, I'm gonna celebrate!" With bent knees, she swayed her hips and raked her fingers up through her curly red hair with a bit of a dance. The moonlight really worked wonders on Maddy's figure, Liz had to admit. The girl had curves. Matthew was missing out, big time.

Liz frowned in puzzlement. "I thought you liked him... He seemed nice."

"Ha!" Maddy cawed. "If by nice you mean 'boring as hell', then yes, he was very nice. Now are you gonna take your clothes off with me, or are you just gonna leave me hanging here?"

Lizzie rubbed her left arm, hesitating. She didn't feel embarrassed about exposing her body to her closest friend. They had seen each other in the nude many times before, even commenting freely on each others bodies without the slightest hint of embarrassment ensuing. But here, they were deep in a strange forest late at night. The unfamiliarity combined with the thought of running into would-be voyeurs down here kept Liz from feeling comfortable enough to shed her clothing.

"What if somebody sees us Maddy?" Liz asked warily.

"I have been out here like, a hundred times, Liz. I've never run into anybody out here." She turned to an imaginary audience, apparently seated in front of the waterfall. "Naked girl alert!" Maddy mocked. She jiggled her breasts with the palms of her hands cupping them underneath, "Come jerk off to my huge ghost milkies, boys!!" She shouted.

'Ghost Milkies' was a humorous nickname Maddy had gleefully adopted from Liz. It had originated from a night they spent together last year on Halloween over at Lizzie's place. In a state of undress, Liz had commented on how light and pale Maddy's areolas were, calling them 'ghost titties'. Maddy snorted with laughter at the statement -- spraying chocolate milk everywhere -- and seemed to derive infinite amusement from the description going forward, even adopting it as a handle in some form for semi-private online accounts used for forums and gaming. At some point, Maddy's wordage underwent a change from "Ghost Titties" to "Ghost Milkies", much to Lizzie's confoundment. Her undying enthusiasm for this new -- less than modest -- moniker, was so great that Liz couldn't help but to begin rolling her eyes in mild annoyance at the frequency of which Maddy would reference it. It was funny once, twice, perhaps even thrice, but little more beyond that as far as she was concerned. Her large chested friend, however, felt differently.

"See? The coast is clear." Maddy confirmed.

"I dunno..." said Liz, unconvinced. "I'd be more comfortable if I knew what I was getting naked for, but that seems to be the one thing you won't share."

"Not for long though Lizzie!!" Maddy assured. "C'mon! Slide those panties off and show me that body of yours! That is... if you're even wearing any."

"Not until you tell me what the big event is." Lizzie insisted.

"It'll just be so much easier if I just let it explain itself, Liz."

Suddenly, the ground shook with faint stomps that were growing from the distance, from deeper in the forest ahead.

"I think this might be our big reveal." Maddy said with her head turned to the source of the noise. "C'mon!" She led the way once again for Lizzie, one arm holding her tote bag, the other, her voluptuous 'ghost milkies'.

Lizzie trailed close behind her friend, who was wearing nothing but her flip-flops now. Maddy was such a daredevil. Liz wished she could have a share of Maddy's confidence, particularly when it came to her own body image and relationship with the boys. She didn't find herself unattractive, but Maddy was so brazen and fearless, she felt inadequate by comparison. Madeline was extremely desirable and knew it. It didn't help that guys, whether on the internet or in school, seemed to only ever idolize the kind of body Maddy had been gifted with from the fertility gods and goddesses above. It felt unfair that petite girls like herself seemed to so often get left behind in the dust by the male gaze.

The trees broke into another clearing. Madeline slowed to a halt and crouched behind some shrubs and signaled for Elizabeth to do the same.

There, just yards away, a huge hulking creature took in nourishment from an adjacent brook with a long tongue like an anteater's.

Liz stared in fearful astonishment at the brute. What was this thing? It didn't look like any kind of animal she had ever seen before. Its limbs were stout with muscle mass, each with a few massive stubby appendages at their ends. Its body was golden orange, but faded into a solid pink at it's undercarriage. Its head was swaddled by a mane, bearing large blue eyes.

"Oh fuck..." Maddy whispered in awe. "He's even bigger than the one from last time." Liz could sense some nervousness in Maddy's voice, which only heightened the same feeling within herself.

Without taking her eyes off of the bulky mammoth, Maddy placed the tote on the ground and pulled out a mason jar, full of pink goop. She quickly unscrewed the lid, and dipped her fingers in just enough to pull out as much as she wanted. The stuff was pungent with an unusual fruity aroma Liz couldn't quite place. The goo on Maddy's fingers clung to the collected mass in the jar. She severed the tie with her free hand and then, crouched in a squatting position, began to rub it onto her pussy.

"Maddy!" Lizzie exclaimed in an aggressive whisper. "What the fuck are you doing?!"

"Okay," Madeline said, looking her friend in the eye as she continued rubbing the slime onto herself. "Don't be scared by what you're about to see. I've done this before. Many times. It's probably in my top five favorite things to do of all time. Maybe THE favorite, I dunno. But nobody's ever watched me do this before. It might look like it hurts. I'm probably going to scream." She glanced back over at the feral beast. "No, scratch that. I AM going to scream. Loudly. But trust me, I know what I'm doing, and I love it." Her eyes rolled and her eyelids fluttered on the word 'love'. She looked down towards her crotch. She dipped her fingers into the jar again and brought another helping of slime to her pussy and pushed as much of it as she could into her vagina with her middle and ring fingers, catching what began dripping out with her free hand. She rubbed the rest onto her inner and outer labia, and then, once she was content, stood up. Madeline inhaled through her nose and let out a slow deep breath through barely parted lips.

"Watch and learn." Maddy said to her terrified friend with one last look and winked before leaving the coverage of the brush, carefully approaching the beast ahead with a slight bend in her knees.

Lizzie's heart began beating faster. Maddy looked like hers was too.

"Hey big guy." Maddy greeted the monster cautiously with a soft voice.

The monster turned and looked at her as it continued swallowing the water it had been gulping.

"Yeah... How's it going? You wanna have some fun?" Maddy said with a low, gentle voice. "I do. You look like you'd be a LOT of fun."

The creature began sniffing as Maddy stepped closer. She dipped her middle finger into her vagina, which had been dripping with the pink stuff as she crept forward, and pulled it out, coated in slime. She slowly brought her finger up to the creature's nostrils. They flared and the creature backed it's head slightly, then returned, studying the goop. It began inhaling more shallowly and at a quickening pace.

"That's right. I've got some of you favorite stuff in me, and it's all yours, Teddy Bear. Lemme show you..." Maddy said as she used her hands to gently guide the creature's large head down to her pussy.

Suddenly, the monster inhaled deeply and grunted. In one swift motion, the monster pushed Maddy to the ground. She yelped in surprise at her fall, and the monster climbed onto her, quickly pinning her wrists and ankles firmly to the ground with its own massive paws. Underneath, a large pink phallus protruding from the creature's underbelly was stiffening up and growing.

Maddy turned her head and looked back at the shrubs and saw Liz staring in wide eyed horror, with a hand up to her mouth. This was so wrong. Was Maddy really going to let herself get fucked by this huge thing? Lizzie wanted to scream, but tried to remember the things that Maddy had said earlier.

"I'm okay Liz!" Maddy shouted. "He's not gonna hurt m--"

Her sentence cut off and gave way to a scream as the creature's hard penis forced its way into Madeline's vagina.

"AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" Maddy cried with widening eyes. Lizzie's jaw dropped in horror.

"Ohhhhhh my goooooood..." Maddy moaned. She bit her lip as the creature's shaft pushed deeper into her. "He's soooooooo big!"

The beast began to pull out before pressing into her again. It repeated the motion again and again, going faster and faster.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" Maddy cried at each thrust. The goop inside of her churned and spilled as the beast vigorously thrusted into her.

Lizzie was petrified. This monster was fucking her best friend. More confusingly, her friend clearly wanted it. Even if she didn't, there was no way either of them could halt the hulking creature towering above her. Maddy's hands and feet were restrained firmly underneath the strong meaty paws that held her down. It went on at varying paces for minutes. Then, the creature knelt down, pressing its large belly onto Madeline and the rhythm of their copulation hastened and became even more aggressive. Maddy embraced it with frenzied desire, her fingers and toes flexing in response.

"Fuuuuuuuuck!!!!!" Maddy screamed. "Yes Daaaaaddddy!!!!!!!" Her brow furrowed as she begged the creature to screw her harder. As hard as it could. Nothing could be too much for her. She wanted it. All of it. Every last bit of it.

Liz felt conflicted. This unspeakable sight disturbed her, and yet, Maddy's impassioned enjoyment of it all filled Lizzie with confused arousal, persuading her to look again every time she would turn away.

Finally, Maddy's screams ceased. Her body convulsed and shook, and she began to let out a sharp, rhythmic succession of whimpers. The beast grunted and slowly buried its throbbing shaft in Madeline's vagina up to the hilt one last time. In the final moments of their blasphemous coitus, the beast's massive ballsack spasmed.

Moments later, Maddy's shallow breaths grew longer, her eyelids heavy with gratification. The beast above her withdrew its softening penis from Maddy, copious ejaculate spilling from her ravished pussy. It licked her on the cheek with a huge meaty tongue.

"Is it over already?" Maddy moaned. She rubbed the side of the large creature's head with the palm of her hand. "Fuck, that was so good. You were so rough... I wonder if you'd go a second round with me..."

"Liz..." Maddy beckoned lazily. "Bring that jar over here..."

Elizabeth slowly stood, trembling. She was torn between warring emotions resulting from the transpiring sextacle, and the more negative ones were still catching up to her.

"What the FUCK!!" Lizzie cried.

The startled beast raised it's head quickly in Lizzie's direction.

Liz pressed her fingers into her temples and wailed. The beast immediately galloped away in response, disappearing into the brush.

Madeline, still lying on the ground, turned towards Lizzie. "Liz! What was that for?! You scared him away!"

"Scared HIM?!" Liz stormed up to Maddy, "I'M the one who's scared! I just watched my friend get... FUCKED! By some monster I didn't even know existed until now!"

"Yeah! And it was the best fuck of my life, Liz!" Maddy retorted as she picked herself up from the ground, "Hell, I might have gotten two in a row if you hadn't ruined it!"

The tension was palpable between Mad and Liz. Maddy sat back down, and Liz followed. They sat quietly for awhile.

"I didn't do this to freak you out, just so you know." said Maddy, breaking the silence. "I really did just want you to have a good time with me."

Liz cradled her arms around her knees. Her eyes stared at nothing in particular, blank and listless as she processed everything that had happened and been said.

"I've been doing this for so long, I guess I kind of lost sight of how shocking this would be to an outsider." Maddy reasoned.

Liz turned to face her. "How long exactly?" She asked.

"Hmm..." Maddy wondered. "At least before you and Ty broke up."

Now that was a name Liz had not heard in awhile.

"That's a long time," Lizzie calculated.

"I remember it was right before that happened." Maddy said.

"Yeah," Lizzie "I was really depressed for a long time afterward."

"I knew you two really liked each other at some point." Maddy recalled.

"You remember who he dumped me for?" Lizzie asked.

"Mmm-hm." Maddy nodded. "Heather."

"I was so pissed off at her." Lizzie scowled.

"I know you were," Maddy reasoned, "But Ty's the one who deserved it."

Liz nodded her head in agreement. "I know that now. It was just hard to think through all that pain. I took it so hard."

"I did too Liz." Maddy confided. "You were such a good couple together. I hated seeing how much he hurt you. You were really committed to him, I know you were." She looked down. "More than he was, obviously."

Elizabeth looked like she was holding back a tear. Maybe many. Maddy's lips curved into a smile as she recalled a related memory.

"Do you remember how I walked in on you a couple months later, while you were jamming that cucumber up yourself?" Maddy asked.

"Shut up!" Liz chuckled, punching Maddy on the shoulder. Madeline laughed.

"For real though!" She continued, "Remember what you told me that night? You told me how much you missed him and how much you loved having sex with him. We all get horny -- I mean, you know ME -- but in that moment, it was more than that for you... You were chasing those feelings he gave you... I get it."

"I just loved how beautiful and he made me feel." Lizzie confided as a tear rolled down her cheek. "I loved being his little trophy. I felt so small and precious in his arms. I just felt like he would do anything for me. And I wanted to do anything for him." Liz turned her head away. "But I guess all that mattered to him in the end was who had the best body."

"Oh Liz, you do." assured Maddy.

"Ty wouldn't say that." Lizzie denied.

"Well you know what?" Maddy stood and offered a hand to Lizzie to help her up. "Fuck Ty! And I don't mean in the way he'd like!"

Liz snickered. She loved Maddy's corny sense of humor.

"You are going to get yourself a guy again someday Liz." Maddy declared, "He's not going to give a shit about massive fucking honkers or birthing hips. Your perky little melons will drive him wild and he is not going to compare you with any other girl, because he is going to want you for what you've got. And believe me," Maddy leaned in towards Liz to cup a hand around her ear before lowering her voice, "I hope your next guy really admires how beautiful that little sex mound you've got downstairs is."