Glistening, Listening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coryl could almost imagine what it would be like to suckle one such breast. Eyes reflecting the shimmering lights, she imagined her lips locked around a nipple, just as they were currently locked around her thumb. She imagined her grip on reality weakening, imagined her mind drifting and wandering as she suckled that breast, suckled hungrily, tasted a tangy fluid that wiped her mind of all thoughts save bouncy obedience, drank up as she smothered herself in those perfect, soft, smooth boobies...

"All done, Coryl!" Ora squeaked. "Now what?"

Coryl blinked. Oh. All done. Great. She wanted to pause suckling the breast for a moment, but it... felt oddly nice to just sit there and suck. Maybe she'd keep doing it for a few seconds longer. Just a few seconds. So she just mumbled and gestured for Ora to come closer.

Ora did, detaching herself from Erie. Erie continued to suck her thumb, eyes listless and dull. Coryl relished the sight. This fey, who had thought herself so very clever, now reduced to sucking her own thumb and thinking it was a breast! It was almost too delicious.

Coryl moaned aloud as she clutched at the breast with both hands, even as Ora flew up to her. The patterns on the wings gleamed brilliantly. Coryl felt her mind almost bouncing. "Coryl?" squeaked the little fairy, flying up to her. "Oh, Coryl!"

"Mm?"

There was a long silence.

"Oh, no, Coryl," said the fairy's sly, sultry voice. "I think I've made you awfully confused!" Coryl felt a tiny little tickling on her cheek, and realized the fairy was kissing and licking her. "Why, you can't even tell fairies how to feel like this!'

"Mm!" Coryl couldn't stop suckling, but she had the vague sense that something about this was wrong. Why was she sucking this breast? Hadn't she been... since when had Ora's eyes been quite so clear and focused?

"Gosh," Ora said, pulling back, "what to do about this?"

Ora wasn't fully free, Coryl vaguely registered. She was still under the sway enough to be dumb and horny, but not enough to be under Coryl's control. A dangerous combination for poor Coryl. Who knew what she would want from her?

Ora flittered around her head, filling Coryl's eyes with shimmering sparkles that made Coryl's head throb ever-so-subtly. Coryl felt so weak. So submissive. "Keep edging," Ora cooed, and Coryl only then remembered that she was still edging. She had been edging the whole time. She felt so open, so horny, so desperate and thirsty and needy and eager and submissive and... "... receptive," Ora whispered, and Coryl couldn't even remember what she'd been saying for the last minute or so.

Maybe Ora wasn't as dumb as she'd thought.

"Are we liking this?" Ora cooed.

"Mmn!" Coryl whined, struggling to stop from suckling at Ora's—sucking her own thumb. But the illusion was too powerful. It filled Coryl's head like cotton balls. Made her dumb. Horny. Receptive. Open to anything Ora tried to tell her

"I know you are," Ora said with a giggle. Her voice vibrated with power that made Coryl's pussy throb. It didn't help that Ora's two friends, Erie and Glam, were still squealing with needy glee, desperate for anything or anyone to...

Wait.

"You just can't help yourself," Ora taunted. "So smug and cruel, but when it comes down to it, you're just as desperate to give in, aren't ya?"

"Mm..." Coryl's eyes were getting heavy with every flutter of those wings. She watched as Ora flew closer, filling her vision with glimmering color.

"Just as desperate to be a slave..."

"Mm..." Coryl was practically keening around her thumb. She was, she was, it sounded so good, so... soooo...

Ora settled just beyond the tip of Coryl's tongue, wings beating furiously enough to make Coryl cum—if she weren't still edging, that is. "You're lucky:" she said sweetly, "that we fairies are kinder than you. I would never—"

Coryl barely did anything, really.

She just brought her hand up slightly.

"Oop!" Ora squeaked as she was batted from the air by the same hand whose thumb Coryl was currently sucking from. Her wings fluttered, and just as quick she was airborn again, giggling. "Is that the be—"

"Nn!" squealed a familiar voice, and Ora went pale. Just before being tackled by a golden-haired praise-craving fairy who had just spent the last few minutes edging her brains out with unfulfilled suggestions.

Glam pushed Ora down onto Coryl's fingers, rubbing her whole body against her, kissing and stroking and licking with wild abandon. The poor creature was slick with oil.

"No!" Ora cried. "Glam, don't—nn—aah—nah—" She cried out as Glam swiftly found and began to lick at her clit, as her thighs rubbed against the sides of Ora's face, coating her head in the musk and oils that would swiftly break her brain into nice, pliant pudding for Coryl.

Coryl smiled. Around the thumb. Exactly as planned.

She actually quite liked how unable Glam was to speak. Glam would make a lovely little pet—like a parrot, or a gerbil. But she wouldn't need Glam for this particular assignment.

Purring with excitement, even as she continued to edge herself, she reached into her cleavage and drew out her third new toy. The little airhead moaned and writhed in her palm, sucking hungrily at her own thumb. Coryl sucked her thumb and, internally, smiled, as the sparkles covering Erie's wings drifted around, filling Coryl's vision with beautiful scarlet hues. This one would do nicely.

She would soon be in complete control of the situation.

~~~~

"C'mon, girls!" Val hissed, making her way through the bamboo forest. A swarm of twenty-three fairies followed—fairies who had thus far carefully avoided the depredations of the Ranch's lamia and other horny fairy catchers. The fairies had been reluctant to come with her, but when they'd heard that Coryl had strayed out of the Ranch to hunt a bystander mortal, they'd agreed that this could not stand. Some things were not done in the Wild East, and fey preying on humans—and vice versa—was one of them. "She was right down here!"

The sounds of moaning met her enhanced fey ears, and the swarm sped down through the canopy and towards the ground. The moans were supplemented by...

... sucking sounds? Val stopped, dumbfounded, as she saw what was causing those sounds.

Down in the midst of the foliage lay a petite, curvaceous young lady with dark brown skin and bright hazel eyes. Those eyes were currently glazed over with some sort of illusionary hypnosis. Her supple, plump lips were wrapped around her thumb, and she was suckling at it like... like an infant at a teat.

The three fairies lay in her midst. Val spotted Glam and Ora off to the side, both slick with oil and sliding against one another in a horny haze. The two fairies seemed oblivious to everything except their own bodies. And there was Erie, resting in the edging dryad's hand, wings beating with brilliant reds as she humped the dryad's fingers. The dryad couldn't tear her eyes away from Erie's fluttering, sparkly wings.

"...wow." Val sucked in a deep breath. "Well, this was not what I'd expected."

She flew over, hesitating, just in case it was some sort of bluff. But there was no mistaking that look in the dryad's eyes. Coryl was hopelessly hypnotized. The dryad had gotten in over her head.

Val rested a hand on Erie's shoulder. "Erie? Erie?"

"Mm..." Erie's eyes bore the same glazed expression as she sucked her own thumb, a tiny mirror of her 'captor'. Her wings fluttered as her edging took her closer and closer to release.

Val gave a sympathetic smile. "Having trouble, Erie?" she cooed, stroking Erie's cheek.

"Mm..."

Val's fingers crept downwards. Time to put an end to this mess. "Get the other two!" she called, unable to keep a slight edge of lust from her voice. "Get them out of each other arms and... get them satisfied."

As the fairies hurried, quite eagerly, to obey, Val gently tugged Erie's fingers away from her cunt. Erie whimpered needily, but Val only smirked. "Easy does it," she whispered. "Let me... ease some of this." Her hand replaced Erie's, and started to stroke much more firmly. Erie's relieved moans as the edging finally slipped into pleasuring were all the reward Val needed.

"What should we do with the dryad, Ms. Val?" asked the local matriarch, Glin, a fairy with hair the color of green-tipped embers. Glin wrapped her arms around the oil-crazed fairy and gently lifted her off the whimpering dryad's palm. In time, the oil's effects would fade.

Val hesitated a moment, even as she started to speed up her strokes. She eyed Erie's sucking lips with a sudden need, and hesitated another moment. Her breasts were tingling strangely. Maybe I could... no. No, that would be bad. Maybe later. Yes, later. So bad... so, so bad... "Leave her here for now," she said finally. "We can always come back to her later. She's ours now."

And already, she had plans for how to play with their new pet. Somehow, all of Ora's talk about consent just... didn't seem quite as important anymore. After all, the dryad deserved it, right? Who'd have known a hypnotized slut looked this hot?

"Later," she whispered, leaning in to take Erie's thumb away, lifting her own breast towards Erie's gasping lips. "L-later..."

~~~~

The twenty-four fairies' eyes swirled with colors as they stared at Erie's rapid-beating wings, lost in the shimmering lights and sparkles, lost in their own fantasies. The pink fairy named Val drifted closer, lost in the daze, and slowly took Erie in her arms. Other fairies mumbled agreement with her suggestions to move closer and moved to embrace Ora and Glam, whimpering with need as the oil slid against their smooth fairy flesh.

Coryl watched, and sucked her thumb, and smiled. She smiled as the illusion worked exactly as intended. Slowly, she emerged from her hiding place in the brush, swaying towards the patch of fairies who were now fast being brainwashed.

Now she had twenty-seven new toys, plus the boytoy. All-in-all, a delectable little outing.

She leaned down, and plucked out Ora, removing her from a fast-growing web of moaning bodies. The green fairy whined and whimpered, clearly desperate to touch herself but still compelled by the suggestion not to. Coryl smirked.

"You're mine now," she cooed, before leaning in to give this bold little fairy a tongue bath like no other.

THE END.

~~~~ ~~~~

Thanks for reading! Remember to rate and leave feedback if there's anything you liked and want to see more of! If you enjoyed this story, consider contributing to suggestions for future Bonus Pairings! :D