Gloria

Story Info
Gloria plays her favorite game.
3.2k words
3.89
3.7k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was hard to classify, it isn't classic for Erotic Couplings. It does, however, belong in my Dark Side Collection.

Shopping

Gloria rolled her cart through the produce section of the grocery store, stopping to examine and occasionally select various fruits and vegetables while scanning for men in her practiced, non-obvious manner. She had no trouble getting a look at their faces since almost every male employee and customer checked her out: long, golden hair, large brown eyes, face fit for magazine covers, pink coral lipstick on a perfect mouth, V-necked pink blouse revealing plenty of cleavage and hugging her narrow waist, inch-long bright red fingernails, tight stretchy pants showing off her curvy butt and a prominent camel-toe, open-toed flats displaying pretty, painted toes.

She smiled at each guy who looked her way. Many of them politely inquired, "Help you find anything?" or the like; she smiled, said "Thanks, just browsing," and continued toward the deli and bakery departments. She enjoyed the feel of eyes following her.

She spotted a likely candidate stocking a table full of cupcakes. He looked to be twenty-something, around 5'7 (which would put him two inches shorter than Gloria), thin and wiry, white, untanned skin, attractive face with blue eyes behind his glasses. She fiddled with an earring, dropped it on the floor, kicked it under some shelving, and bent down to look for it, giving the guy an excellent view of her pants stretched tight over her butt.

"Fuck! I can't see it!" She straightened up and turned toward the guy as he approached.

"Lost something?"

"Yes, do you have a flashlight?"

"Sure!" The guy pulled his cell phone out of his pocket, swiped down on the screen, pressed an icon and poof! the back of the phone put out a bright light. He bent down, retrieved the small, ruby-pendant earring and held it out to her.

She exclaimed "Thank you!", grasped his right hand with her left while taking the jewelry with her other hand, bent her head back (thereby thrusting her chest out towards his face) and restored the earring to its place.

"That was so neat! Show me how did you do that with your phone?" She pulled her own phone out of her purse and leaned into him, mashing a boob into his arm while holding the phone where they could both see it.

His cock was hard and trying to point upward; his mouth went dry. "Er, you just swipe down," demonstrating, "and then press the flashlight icon. Same thing to turn it off."

"Cool! I never knew that!" Then, "Hey, do you play video games?"

"Um, yeah..."

"Which ones?"

He named several.

"Ooh! I haven't tried that one! We should get together sometime. Open your contacts and hand me your phone."

He complied and she quickly added a contact for Gloria, then texted herself Neat guy from his phone.

"There, we've got each other's number. What time do you get off tomorrow?"

"Sevenish?"

"Pizza and video games?"

"Sure!"

"Great, see you then! But I'd better finish up my shopping now. Nice to meet you," glancing at his name badge, "Jerry. I'm Gloria."

"Nice to meet you, Gloria!"

She rolled away, his eyes glued to her magnificent rear view. Hot damn! She was a total knockout AND liked video games!

Playing Games

Jerry was floating on air the rest of his shift. When he got home he headed straight for his bedroom to jack off. He barely slept and was keyed up all through his shift the next day. Nothing from Gloria; he kept fighting the temptation to call her, figuring she would either contact him or not. If he hadn't heard from her by the time he got home he'd try sending her a text.

As he was finishing up at his locker around 7:05 his phone pinged. A text from Gloria! Address and what time?

He replied quickly with his apartment address and 8 o'clock.

C U soon! Pepperoni all right? I'll pick it up on my way. Got beer?

He replied Great! And yes!

Was that lame or what? But he couldn't think of anything clever to say to this blonde bombshell who was coming to his place and bringing food! He raced home, jumped in the shower, dried off quickly and put on his best jeans and shirt just before his door buzzed.

There she was in a white faux fur coat, her golden hair tied near the top of her head in a high ponytail, holding a pizza box.

"Come on in! Let me take that." He put the box on the coffee table, which he'd cleared off that morning; the video controllers were on either side as the low, rectangular table lay between the sofa along one wall and the large TV opposite.

"May I take your coat?"

She giggled. "How polite." She handed it to him and he hung it in a closet. She was wearing a tight sweater and jeans with not much makeup, but was nevertheless absolutely spectacular.

He got two beers from the fridge and they ate about half the pizza before she said "Game time!"

He brought up a zombie shooter she'd said she was familiar with and they blasted away for most of an hour. He was quite distracted and she won easily. Game over, she smirked and said, "Looks like you're out of practice! Let me have another slice of that pizza."

They finished the pizza and another beer each. "Now show me that new fantasy role-player! I've been dying to try it."

He fired up the game and gave her some quick highlights.

"Got it! Let 'er rip!"

They were playing as a team in this game, controlling their own characters during battle and taking turns controlling the party on the strategic map. An hour or so into the game an alarm went off behind a closed door. Gloria paused the game.

"What was that?"

"My roommate's alarm clock. He works third shift."

"And he didn't wake up while we were making all this noise?"

"Nah, he can sleep though anything. Including his alarm clock!"

Jerry got up and pounded on the closed door. Eventually Gloria heard "Huh, what? OK, OK, I'm awake!"

Jerry returned to the game. After awhile his roommate emerged and headed for the shower. Gloria noted he was taller than Jerry, perhaps her height, not bad looking, dark eyes, short, wavy, dark hair.

Gloria paused the game again. "Do you always have to wake him up like that?"

"No, but we'd've had to listen to his alarm go off six or seven times. He sleeps like a rock."

The roommate finished with the shower and returned to his bedroom while Jerry and Gloria continued their game. When the roommate re-emerged Jerry paused again.

"Gloria, this is Zane, or Zany. Zany, this is Gloria. I'm showing her the new FRP."

Zany stood dumbfounded for a moment, then recovered enough to say "Cool! It's already one of my favorites."

Gloria said "I can see why! Join us?"

"Sorry, have to get to work."

"Another time."

"For sure."

Jerry unpaused and Zany perched on the sofa's armrest on the side near Gloria to watch. She noticed his surreptitious glances, checking her out. Eventually he got up and microwaved something, perched back on the sofa to eat it, and then left for work.

Gloria excused herself to the bathroom, stopped at the fridge on her way back, and called out "Another beer?"

"Sure, thanks."

She opened two bottles, handed one to Jerry and plopped down right next to him, hip next to hip. His heart raced; they both took a pull from their beers.

"So how long have you roomed with Zany?"

"Going on three years."

"That's really nice, having a roommate you get along with. I haven't had much luck in that department."

"Yeah, I had a couple of losers before Zany. My first one, you needed a hazmat suit to go in the bathroom or kitchen; the second one stiffed me on the rent after the first month."

"Been there, done that. Really sucks." Jerry laughed; she continued, "So you must be pretty easy to get along with. I mean he's put up with you for three years, right?"

"Um, right, yeah, I mean we both clean up after ourselves and pay our share and keep out of each others business." While he was talking she ran her fingers through his hair and rubbed her thumb lightly over the top of his ear. His dick, caught under the crotch of his pants, struggled to point up.

"That's so cool." She pulled his head toward hers and brushed her lips over his. His heart could've run the Indy 500 in three minutes flat. He tentatively kissed her back; she opened her lips, took his lower lip lightly between her teeth, then let go and pushed her tongue into his mouth.

While they deepened their kiss she grabbed one of his hands and squeezed it against her breast, then pulled her sweater up and moved his hand under it to grab a bare boob -- no bra!

She broke the kiss, pulled her sweater up and off over her head, unzipped and wriggled out of her jeans, straddled his lap and pulled his head into her cleavage. She could feel his hard-on straining to pop up and she wiggled her butt against it.

"Here, or in the bedroom, Jerry?"

"Here, sorry, I didn't expect... "

"Here's fine." She climbed off, unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, pulled them down and off; his jockey shorts tented out. He reached down to adjust things and gave a sigh of relief, which turned into a moan when she stroked him a few times through his underwear before pulling those off, his dick pointing straight up. Next she removed his shirt. "Do you want to grab a towel or sheet?"

He jumped up, ran to a closet, grabbed a large towel and put it on the couch. She lay back, naked and spread-legged. "Come take me, Jerry."

"Do I need a condom?"

"It's been over a year for me, how about you?"

"More than that." He was, in fact, a virgin. "What about, you know..."

"Pregnancy? I've got an IUD." She wiggled her legs open and closed. He climbed on top of her; she grabbed his dick and placed the tip against her opening. He pushed and began entering her; it felt fantastic! He buried himself inside her and began thrusting in and out.

"That's it, Jerry. God it feels so good. Fuck me, Jerry! It's been so long."

He lasted about two minutes, erupting suddenly, catching them both by surprise. He pumped several ropes into her. It felt incredible, far better and stronger than anything he'd done on his own. Wow!

He lay over her for some time; his dick shrank and fell out of her and he moved off to one side. She clutched to him and they cuddled, trading light kisses and caresses.

"Did...was it good for you, Gloria?"

"Yes and no. It was too quick, and no, I didn't cum, but oh, it felt so good to have you inside of me. Next time I'll show you how to please a woman and some tips on building your stamina but thank you, Jerry, I really needed that, I needed someone I felt I could trust." She covered his mouth with hers to save him from needing to reply. All he could think about was how wonderful she felt, and that magic phrase, next time.

Lying next to her he began to harden again, but she got up to use the bathroom, pissing and cleaning herself up, then began dressing.

"Can we get together again Saturday? Same time?"

"Sure!"

"You bring the food and I'll bring the beer."

"Perfect!"

She kissed him and let herself out the door. He decided he'd died and gone to heaven.

Steady As She Goes

She came over about three times a week. They ate, played video games, made love. She taught him about female anatomy and foreplay and different positions for sex. She began spending nights, especially when he didn't have to work the next day.

After six weeks, she told him her lease was up and she couldn't afford to renew it -- her roommates had skipped out. And she didn't have the deposit to get a new apartment. He invited her to move in.

"What about Zany? And your apartment manager?"

"Well, it'll just be temporary, right?"

"Right."

She moved into his bedroom. She bought groceries and cooked meals. She kept the apartment reasonably clean and neat. She contributed to utilities. But she never had money to pay her share of the rent.

One morning when she was out Zany caught Jerry before his shift and said they needed to talk.

"Look, she's really great but if she's gonna live here she's gotta pay her share -- or you do. I mean she's totally worth it but fair's fair. This was just supposed to be temporary, right? What does she do, anyway?"

"She says she's just got a part-time job but she keeps applying for full-time. She lost her last full-time job when some creep groped her."

"Well, that sucks but this doesn't look temporary."

"I'll talk to her. What would you say is fair?"

"Since she does most of the chores I'd settle for 60-40. Can you handle that?"

"It'd be tight. I'm not getting much overtime these days."

Zany snorted. "When would you have the time to work extra? You stay pretty damned busy."

"Yeah...ain't it wonderful?"

"Lucky dog!"

Jerry explained the situation to Gloria. She sniffed and shed a tear. "I keep trying, but no luck. I guess...someone suggested I could be a stripper."

Jerry's gut clenched. "No, don't do that!"

"Do you think...is it really the money or is Zany just jealous?"

"No! I mean, I think he just has a strong sense of what's fair. He kids me about us but I don't think he's truly jealous."

"What if...I mean would it be ok with you...oh, forget it."

Jerry had an inkling of what she had started to suggest.

"Tell me, Gloria."

"Would it help if I gave him a blow job? I'm strictly a one-dick-in-my-pussy girl but...well..."

Jerry's gut clenched again, but then the thought of her pleasuring Zany without actually fucking had a strange, arousing effect on him.

"I'll ask him."

"Let me. But anything we do, I want you to watch. I want you to trust me -- and tell me if it isn't OK. OK?"

"OK." They kissed.

The next opportunity they had for the three of them to talk was when Zany came home in the morning after his shift. She stopped him before he reached his bedroom.

"Zany, I understand about the need to pay my share. I haven't been able to make ends meet. I know that's not fair. Can I make it up to you?"

She reached for his crotch, stroked down and up a few times, and unzipped him while he stood there speechless. She pulled his erection out of his boxers, dropped to her knees and gave the tip and head a long lick. He gasped, "Oh god oh God!"

She took him into her mouth and between sucking and stroking had him cum in a minute or so. She swallowed his full load, stood up and kissed him, then turned back to Jerry, holding his hand.

"Is everything all right, now?"

The two guys answered "Yes, ma'm!" in unison.

Gloria gave Zany hand jobs, blow jobs, and boob fucks several times per week, then added spit-roasting, Zany cumming in her mouth while Jerry filled her pussy.

Unexpected Developments

A few weeks later Jerry thought to ask, "What about your period, darling?"

"Oh, I...I'd better get one of those home tests."

"For pregnancy!? I thought you had an IUD!"

"Well, yes, but they do have a slight failure rate." To herself she thought especially when not installed in my uterus!

The test confirmed she was pregnant. They sat down to talk.

"What are we going to do?"

"I won't get rid of it, I couldn't do that."

"But we're not ready to be parents, are we?"

"No. I could go on welfare as a single mom but I think I'd better inquire about adoption."

"You don't even have any insurance!"

"I think the adopting couple sometimes takes care of that."

A few more weeks along she reported that she was all set up for adoption. She celebrated by having Jerry fuck her missionary style while Zany watched, then had Zany put his face between her legs and eat the cream-pie. The next time she switched up, saying "I guess it doesn't matter who goes where now, right?" Jerry felt his gut clinch but watching them was hotter than any porn flick.

After a rough few weeks with nausea Gloria's pregnancy proceeded smoothly and all three seemed to be in sexual overdrive. When her swelling belly began to be obvious she sometimes stood in front of the full-length mirror on the back of Jerry's door and moaned "I'm getting fat!", but the guys assured her she looked sexier and sexier.

Then, at thirty-two weeks along, the adopting couple insisted she move in with them; she packed up her things and bid the two guys farewell. Jerry and Zany were stunned, but she told them, "I never meant for us to be long-term, you understand. With all I've taught you you should have the confidence to find a steady girlfriend. You're both sweet guys." She kissed them both but left without giving them her new address and when Jerry tried to call her he learned the number was no longer in service.

The guys were bummed for weeks until Zany said "Fuck this! She was way out of our league, but there are plenty of other women out there." They challenged each other to get dates. Jerry struck out several times, then managed a couple of one-night stands, then hit the jackpot at a cosplay convention with a short, cute nerd who had pretty lips, big blue eyes and lots of curves. Zany went through two years-long relationships ending in painful breakups before finding his lifemate.

One thing all six of those women could've agreed on: these guys knew their way around a bed and a woman's body. (Zany's first breakup, in fact, came after his girlfriend bragged about him and one of her friends decided to see for herself.) One evening as Jerry and Zany approached their fortieth birthdays (both happily married for over ten years, and with children) they stood together on Zany's back porch. Jerry lifted his bottle toward Zany and quietly said, "Here's to Gloria." Zany tapped Jerry's bottle with his own and said, "Amen!"

As for Gloria...

The couple paid all of Gloria's medical expenses and provided room and board for six months after delivery, plus six months prepaid rent on her own apartment after that. They also deposited $400,000 to an offshore account under her control. Some months after she moved out on her own, she went grocery shopping again, at a store she'd never been in, thinking to herself, That's two. Three more should set me up nicely.

Afterword: Hope you enjoyed the story. The two guys ended up happily married, the adoptive couple got a healthy, smart, pretty child, Gloria had her fun and profit, just another happily-ever-after story, right?