Gloria Givens - Ah Men Ch. 03

Story Info
Gloria finally gets fucked. And finds out her fate.
8.4k words
4.54
6.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains depictions of taboo subjects, extreme sexual acts and difficult sexual adult situations that some people may find offensive. If you are offended by such things, please do not read. This is a story of fiction and is meant for adult (+18) sexual entertainment and enjoyment only. I do not condone, encourage nor approve of such sexual acts. The scenes depicted in this story are entirely fantasy, all characters are +18 and do not relate to any people or events in real life.

Gloria Givens, 26 and a virgin -- was travelling in the back of a church coach as it made its way to a seaside mission to convert people to Christianity. But Gloria was not alone in the back seat, and the man called Alex was blackmailing her into doing dirty and despicable acts of a sexual nature. Finally, when Gloria had refused to carry out his instruction, Alex had told her he would stream the video he'd recorded of her -- masturbating during the Sunday service, onto the Coach's TV so that all the passengers would see it.

--

Gloria's face was one of blind panic and abject fear. "No ... No please Alex, I beg you please no ..." she glanced at the TV in the front of the coach -- it was showing a recording of some birds.

Alex laughed, almost to himself. "Oh silly me, I filed it under tits -- and I've played the recording of the blue tits outside my house by mistake, let me see ..."

Gloria was in almost apoplexy. "Alex please no, please I'm begging you don't do this ... just let me go." She pleaded.

"There." replied Alex, sounding satisfied.

Gloria glanced back at the TV -- this time there was no mistake. The TV flickered, the picture changed and began to play a recording. The recording showed a person approaching the church doors, her church. Gloria gazed at the timestamp -- to her horror she realised it was the previous Sunday and she realised that in a matter of seconds she would be revealed as the harlot she truly was.

Gloria's mind reeled with options. There were none, not for her. She had got away with it previously, because no one had recorded her. But this time, her life would be over. She would lose her job, her church, her friends and -- since she rented her house from one of the parishioners -- she would lose her house.

"Alex please stop it ... please." She cried tearfully.

The TV on the coach paused but strangely, none of the passengers complained. Briefly Gloria considered her reprieve -- maybe they are all asleep she offered as a saving grace. But her joy was short lived. To her horror, the vicar stood up and was now looking directly down the gangway.

Gloria quickly sat down, still clutching her handbag to her chest to hide her tits, and hiding behind the seat in front of her.

"I'm sorry about that -- everyone. I'll see if Alex has a recording of Gardener's World he can share with us on the TV." Shouted the Vicar, loud enough that Alex and Gloria both heard him.

Alex tapped a few times on his phone and eventually, the well known Gardener's World theme began to play. Things began to settle down, and Gloria's breathing normalised, her tears eased and her mind calmed a little.

Alex fixed her with a cold stare "Now listen here slut and listen good. That was your LAST warning do you understand?"

Gloria sobbed and nodded.

Alex continued "I've paused the recording right at the point you start playing with yourself -- so with one press of a button -- that is what will show on the TV."

Gloria sobbed and nodded again, realising now the hopelessness of her plight.

Alex took a deep breath "Now, are you going to do what I ask you to do? Or am I playing the recording?" he asked.

In her mind, Gloria knew she had no choice. She needed to find the resolve from somewhere to do what Alex wanted and then it would be over. Gloria paused.

"Well?" asked Alex sounding a little frustrated.

"I'll ... I'll do what you tell me to do." Offered Gloria as meekly and submissively as she could.

Alex smiled in reply. "I promise you, when this is over -- I will give you this phone, there are no copies of the recording I assure you. You can then do what you want with it." He intoned.

Gloria winced slightly, as she considered his words. She could do what she wanted with it? Surely he knew she would delete it straight away? Gloria let the thought drift off as the reality of what she had agreed to do now hit her. She really couldn't afford to hesitate anymore, she had to do exactly as Alex demanded. And if that meant using those dirty words, and if it meant answering explicit questions, and doing disgusting sexual acts -- then that is what she had to do to survive this.

Alex's voice cut through her thoughts like a knife, with no time for pleasantries.

"Have you ever tasted a man's cum?" he asked directly. Alex had expected a No, of course and so was taken back when Gloria replied meekly.

"Yes, I have tasted a man's cum." She almost whispered.

Alex's eyes went wide -- this was an interesting development. "Tell me about it." he commanded, before adding "correctly and in detail. You understand, slut?"

Gloria cast her mind back to the time at Uni. She closed her eyes and pictured the scene once more in her mind's eye.

"This useless slut was sharing a room with 4 others at uni. The girl in the next bedroom had a boyfriend that she used to bring over regularly so they could have ... so they could fuck." Gloria corrected.

She took another deep breath, quite unable to believe she was going to reveal this sad and disgusting little episode in her life.

"This worthless slut pleasured herself as she listened to them fuck, then when they left this worthless slut went into the room. There was an used condom on the floor, it was still warm." Gloria shivered as she remembered the excitement she felt as she picked it up.

"I ... This worthless slut picked it up and then ... this worthless slut ..." Gloria paused, this was it -- her last chance to stop herself. But she knew it was a vain attempt.

"This worthless slut opened the condom and dipped her finger in then sucked her fingers to taste the cum." She finished, casting her ace down in shame.

"And how did it taste?" asked Alex, sounding very officious.

"It tasted ... creamy, salty. Thicker than I thought it would be. I suppose it didn't really TASTE of anything." She recalled.

"Very well. Now tell me - what do you put up that nasty fucking hole of yours and what do you use on your cunt to fuck yourself with? Remember to answer properly" came the stark words.

The words burned into Gloria's mind, deeply imprinted as she considered how to answer. She knew she had to, but she also knew she could lie -- Alex couldn't possibly know what objects she'd actually used.

"I have put dildos and Vibrators up my ... nasty fucking hole ... and I use them on my ... my cunt ... to fuck myself with." Gloria answered in a monotone voice.

"Is that all you've used on your cunt, you little slut? Oh and by the way. Put your handbag down and let me see your tits, and in fact remove your skirt and spread your legs while you're at it so I can get a good look at that nasty fucking cunt of yours."

"Y... yes, that's all." Babbled Gloria, unsure of what to comply with first. She stood up and placed her handbag on the seat next to her, then slowly removed the buckle of her skirt and let it drop to the floor then stepped out of it before picking it up, folding it neatly and placing it on the seat.

Alex glowered at her and Gloria quickly realised "Yes that's all that I have used on my cunt." She added quickly.

A cool breeze came from out of nowhere, brushed over Gloria's body and made her realise that she was stark naked. She felt so vulnerable, so helpless and so humiliated. Ashamed that she had got herself into such a terrible situation. Slowly she opened her legs and felt the cooling breeze on her most intimate of parts.

Alex huffed, perhaps in disbelief thought Gloria to herself. It mattered not, he had no proof.

"Well, THAT'S a lie isn't it Gloria?" he chuckled, then stared at her for what seemed ages. His blue eyes burned into her and Gloria had to look away.

Gloria's mind raced -- unsure of how he could possibly know. Her shoulder sagged and she felt totally defeated. What was the point, of lying to him. Alex seemed to know more than she did about herself. She groaned inwardly, aware that she was going to have to lay bare her most intimate moments.

"It's not a lie." Offered Gloria, with one last desperate hope that she could convince Alex.

Alex smiled at her once more. "What about the High Altar Candle, for a start." Added Alex a little triumphantly.

Gloria winced. "That was a misunderstanding -- I told you." She replied, sounding not the least bit convincing.

"At your previous Church you were caught with the candle half way up your cunt, you stupid slut -- how can that be a misunderstanding?" hissed Alex, sounding a little angrier than normal.

Gloria was about to try and reply, not that she had any way of defending what she had been caught doing -- when Alex spoke again.

"Never mind slut. So, you've used a candle -- tell me what else you've shoved up that nasty fucking hole of yours. And don't even think about lying this time." He threatened.

Gloria paused a moment, considering her situation. It wasn't coming easy to her -- having to divulge such intimate thoughts and using such crude and coarse language. But it was slowly getting easier for her. The more she divulged, the more she realised that there was little point in holding back now.

Alex was going to make her do it -- no matter how reserved or shy she was. He would extract every intimate detail, and make her use all those terribly bad words. Gloria looked at herself. She was naked, on the back row of a coach full of Church parishioners. Her life hung in the balance on one click of a phone button -- not in a life or death way -- but certainly in the life changing, and life ruining way. The more she hesitated, the more she delayed the inevitable she told herself. Finally, Gloria's resolve broke and she told herself that if he was going to call her a slut, that if Alex believed she was a slut -- then that is exactly how she would behave.

Taking a huge breath, Gloria looked Alex straight in the eye. "I like to shove anything up my nasty fucking cunt hole." She wailed, before continuing "I shove dildos and vibrators up my cunt hole and then I fuck myself with them till I come. Sometimes I use vegetables, Carrots and Cucumbers. I shove them all up my useless fucking cunt hole too."

A huge shiver ran through Gloria and she quickly realised that her intimate petal had just excreted a volume of liquid. Who was she kidding, Gloria asked herself. Alex was right, when she masturbated -- she used all the swear words she could think of. It seemed churlish to now begin to use the softer terms. Despite her desperate situation, Gloria giggled to herself at the thought that her cunt was getting very wet.

"You said your cunt was useless. Why do you think your cunt is useless Gloria" asked Alex, sounding a little intrigued.

There was no way of avoiding it now, Gloria told herself. She may as well lay herself bare and divulge her most intimate and precious thoughts and fantasies. It was the only way to get through this, and then trust that Alex would not divulge the information to anyone else. Gloria groaned at the compromise she was making with herself but she knew it to be the only way out of this horrible situation.

Gloria took a huge breath. "It's useless ... my cunt is useless because ..." Gloria hesitated, hardly able to believe she was going to reveal one of her innermost thoughts. "My cunt is useless because no man wants to fuck me." She groaned, then sighed as the truth of her revelation hit her logical mind. A huge wave of different and diverging emotions washed over her.

"I fuck myself with objects, because I am a worthless cunt." She continued, the words now bubbling and babbling out of her in an effort to be heard.

"I imagine myself fucking myself with dildos and candles in front of every one ... because ... because no one else wants to fuck this useless cunt." She moaned loudly as she pressed back into the seat in shame.

Alex smiled. "You believe you are a useless cunt? A worthless hole?" he added.

Gloria mumbled a simple "Yes." Then lowered her head in shame and disgust at herself.

A simple cough from Alex was all that was required for Gloria to realise she had not answered properly.

"Yes. I'm a useless cunt and my hole is worthless." She almost cried the answer.

"You want a man to fuck you?" asked Alex, surprised at the new direction of the conversation.

Gloria sobbed once more. "No one would want to fuck a useless hole such as mine." She groaned, before adding "I desperately want a man to fuck me, but I know they won't fuck a useless cunt so I have to satisfy it with anything I can find."

Perhaps Gloria thought she would get some empathy, or at least some compassion and understanding toward her revelation. Perhaps Gloria even secretly hoped that Alex would tell her she was not worthless, that she was not useless.

Maybe this was what God wanted -- this was HIS way of showing Gloria that she was useful and worth something. Her heart began to lift, seeing that maybe there was a light at the end of the dark tunnel she was currently navigating.

The light -- of course -- was the proverbial train hurtling toward her.

"You're such a worthless slut, wanting to be fucked like that. Only really pathetic useless cunts like yours crave to be fucked. You know that?" replied Alex, his words vitriolic and hateful.

"You are so pitiful and miserable. Look at you, you worthless cunt. You're sat there naked with your legs splayed open for the world to see that it's available. Maybe you're secretly hoping I'll fuck you? Ha. What a joke, why would I fuck such an useless hole as yours?" he spouted.

Gloria shivered, and despite her desperate, degrading and humiliating situation -- she felt her cunt cream itself. She could hardly believe it, that her own cunt had betrayed her. She was not meant to be enjoying this, she screamed to herself. Perhaps it was muscle memory or some form of associative behaviour Gloria told herself as she remembered that in her fantasy, she always came when the name calling started.

"Did ... did you just ... come?" asked Alex, his tone for once a little incredulous.

Gloria went bright red, despite the tears and immediately felt the shame and guilt wash over her. She buried her head in her hands and sobbed loudly and incoherently.

"Tell me, you worthless slut. Is your cunt wet?" his voice now demanding and strong.

Gloria didn't reply, her humiliation and shame consumed her. Gloria was beginning to realise the truth of Alex's words. She realised that she had to finally accept that she was a worthless slut, and it was something that had been in her fantasy from the very beginning. She had to concede to herself if no one else that it turned her on, to be called a slut and to be told how worthless she was. It seemed to feed a deep seated need inside of her, it seemed to stir up her emotions and ramp up her pleasure to considerable heights.

"TELL ME, YOU WORTHLESS SLUT." Commanded Alex loudly. "Put your hand on your useless fucking cunt and tell me if it's wet." he demanded once more.

Gloria's mind was whirling now, with the implications of it all. She knew the truth but dared not put her hand between her legs to confirm it. And yet, she knew she had to. Slowly, keeping one hand on her face to somehow hide her shame she lowered her other hand to her pussy and slid her finger along the crack. Gloria was very wet, but what she had not expected was her body's response to her fingers.

As her fingers delicately parted her cunt lips, the juices glistened visibly. One touch was all it took, for fireworks to go off in her mind. This is crazy, Gloria screamed to herself. But there was no denying it -- she was really enjoying the feel of her fingers on her cunt. Her worthless cunt she corrected herself.

"My worthless cunt is wet." She finally declared, feeling the shame and degradation fill her mind once more.

Alex grinned "From now on, you will refer to yourself as a worthless slut. Now, how wet is your useless fucking cunt."

Gloria shivered as her mind took in Alex's latest instruction. With very little hesitation this time, and with almost a sense of acceptance Gloria announced her cunt's betrayal.

"Oh. This worthless slut's useless cunt is very ... sopping ... wet." She emphasised the last few words even as she realised she was still rubbing her cunt.

"Stop that." commanded Alex, pointing at her hand between her legs.

Gloria groaned and reluctantly pulled her hand away, then cursed and berated herself for such reluctance. But her clit was humming now, woken up and begging for attention.

"Would you like to shove something into that nasty fucking hole of yours? Empty your handbag and let's see what you can use to fuck yourself." Offered Alex with a smile.

Again, Gloria barely hesitated -- aware that she may at least finally get some release and pleasure. She scattered the contents of her handbag then rooted through until she found a hairbrush, a tin of perfume spray and a plain wooden crucifix about 6 inches long, and about an inch square -- and with a model of Jesus on it. Gloria quickly pushed the cross to one side and held up the hairbrush and the can of perfume.

"Ah. The crucifix I think." Declared Alex contently. "Let's see you copy Linda Blair, and fuck yourself with the crucifix." He added, a tone of mild anticipation in his voice.

Gloria's brain screamed at her. A crucifix? Oh goodness no, it yelled. The ultimate act of sacrilege and irreverence. Fresh waves of shame and disgrace washed over her. She felt humiliated and embarrassed beyond words. She tried to tell herself she had no choice, but another voice reminded her that it was the desires of her useless cunt that had got her into this situation. Gloria hesitated now, this was beyond the line -- even for her, worthless slut that she was.

"FUCK YOURSELF WITH THE CRUCIFIX ... NOW" demanded Alex, his voice raised and somewhat angry.

Gloria shivered, then picked up the cross tentatively. She held it up and looked at it, hardly able to believe what she was going to do with it. She looked at the girth, and seeing it was barely an inch square felt relieved that it was smaller than some of the items she had fucked herself with. But the thought of the model of Jesus entering her cunt made her shiver -- in revulsion, she told herself. But a deep dark part of her brain knew it was a shiver of sacrilegious anticipation and pleasure.

Then Gloria did something that even Alex had not anticipated and in truth, perhaps it was once more a muscle memory or perhaps just something Gloria was used to doing with objects before inserting them into her cunt. She took the cross and then opening her mouth she licked it and sucked on it just like she did with her dildo.

Alex stared at her, and smiled. In response Gloria gave a wan suppressed smile back and said "I need to get it wet before I slide it in." she offered by way of explanation.

Gloria shivered at her own words, and at the admission she had made that she was going to push the crucifix into her cunt. She felt a further wetness between her legs and realised, she needed not to have wetted the cross since her cunt was now sopping.

Initially, sat down and even with her legs open -- inserting the cross was not straight forward. For once, it was Alex that was about to speak when Gloria interrupted him.

"I ... I ... this worthless slut needs to spread her legs a bit wider so that I can fuck myself with the crucifix." She uttered, her voice now carrying a slightly excited tone.