Gloria Givens - Ah Men Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she said it, Gloria raised her left leg and laid it along the row of seats and then shuffled backwards so that she could put her back to the window. Some of the loose items from her handbag clattered to the floor, and Gloria calmly gathered it all up and placed them back in her handbag and placed that on the floor.

Gloria grinned at Alex, "This worthless slut is ready to fuck herself with her crucifix." She intoned and then immediately screamed silently at herself in disgust. How could she smile and utter such terrible and blasphemous words. She hated herself right then, her emotions boiled over and feelings of disgust and depravity filled her thoughts. She told herself she was disgusting, depraved and wicked. She was sickening and what she was doing was so utterly distasteful and wrong. She was immoral, corrupt and useless.

That is when the penny dropped for Gloria. She truly was useless and worthless -- that is why God had never provided a man for her, she didn't deserve one. But even as these thoughts mused around in her head, her fingers got to work on her cunt, spreading her lips and exposing her hole ready to accept the ultimate desecration.

Slowly, gently Gloria eased the corner of the wooden cross onto her wet hole and it opened suppliantly. She eased it in, her eyes squeezed shut perhaps hoping that if she couldn't see it then it wasn't really happening. But Gloria could feel it in her wet cunt. The squareness of the beam feeling a little odd and unusual, and it felt incredible when the outline of Jesus slid into her hole and stretched her cunt even wider.

Finally, content at how her pussy lips were grasping the cross, she slowly pushed it in and out of her cunt hole. It made an odd slurping noise with each stroke and Gloria shivered each time she heard it.

"Look at me." demanded Alex, his voice insistent.

Gloria's eyes flared wide betraying the lust that was now building inside of her. Her hand began to move the cross a little quicker as her other hand now drifted to her clit and began to strum it. Her brain exploded with pleasure at the touch and she threw her head back before realising she was meant to be looking at Alex. She turned her head and gazed into his eyes.

"Ah fuck me Jesus, yeah fuck your slut." Moaned Gloria, a little deliriously as she began to move the crucifix in and out of her wet snatch with added Vigor.

A rumbling in her tummy, made Gloria realise that her orgasm had started. She felt quite shamed by that to begin with, but such emotions do not stand up to the more powerful lust and desire that was now consuming her.

Alex saw it in her face and asked "Is this worthless slut getting ready to come?" he enquired.

Gloria cursed at just how little it had taken for her to start her orgasm. Barely minutes, when usually she could pleasure herself for a good 30 minutes before coming.

"This worthless ... slut is getting ... close to ... coming." Muttered Gloria from between gritted teeth as her whole body began to shake and she knew she was so close. Gloria was now ramming the cross into her wet cunt with such force that the outward thrust was spraying some of her juices into the air. Her speed and cadence became erratic as her hands became a blur both on her clit and on the cross she was using to fuck herself with. She was close, so, so, close Gloria told herself.

"Take it out and give it to me." Demanded Alex, his voice sounding stern and undeniable.

Gloria groaned and a wild "Noooooo." Escaped her lips.

"Give the cross to me right now you slut, or you know what will happen." Repeated Alex, his voice every bit as commanding and insistent as it was previously.

Gloria sadly, reluctantly removed the crucifix from her sopping cunt, and it exited with a final slurp. Gloria felt what seemed like a couple of gallons of her juices seep out with it and she howled with frustration, as she felt her delicious orgasm start to recede. Reluctantly Gloria held out the cross, and Alex accepted it with a nod.

Still strumming her clit, Gloria gritted her teeth once more then using her other hand she lifted one of her tits to her mouth and craning her neck began to lick her nipple avidly, hoping this would bring her orgasm back to her.

Alex coughed. "Stop that, stop touching yourself. I'll tell you when you can touch yourself, do you understand?" he directed.

Gloria's mind was in turmoil. She had been so close, and what a beautiful orgasm it was going to be she told herself -- Gloria could feel the depth of pleasure as it had begun, reaching every nerve fibre in her body. And it had been denied her.

But then the sense of shame and humiliation washed over her once more, her depravity and disgust, her immorality and feelings of wickedness at what she had just done. Gloria felt broken and bereft, helpless, defenceless weak and all alone. She had never felt so vulnerable and damaged as she did right now. Gloria felt exposed, both physically and mentally and she wondered if she would ever be able to recover from this.

"It's over for me now isn't it -- whatever I do." Gloria said quietly, her voice now cracking with pain and sorrow.

"I can never go back to being that quiet demure and moral clean living person I pretended to be. It doesn't matter if you show everyone the recording, because now I know -- I know the person I am."

There was an acceptance in her voice and Gloria paused to look at Alex, who was gently smiling back at her.

"I thought that person only existed in my fantasy, but now I see, now I understand -- it was the other way around." continued Gloria, her voice betraying her feelings of utter and abject desolation.

"That is who I am, a worthless cunt and my fantasy was just a way of acknowledging it enough for me to co-exist with my decent self." There was a haunting, solemn tone in Gloria's voice, and it hung in the air.

"If I can do disgusting and awful things like this to myself, if I can degrade and humiliate myself like this -- it's beyond words. What other depraved and sickening things am I capable of doing? I thought I'd reached the depth of my depravity when I fucked myself with the High Altar Candle -- the Pope himself had blessed it you know." Gloria offered as a way to show just how wicked she was.

Gloria's cunt tingled at the memory, but she pushed the thought out of her mind instantly. Alex was still smiling at her. Why was he smiling? She was not prepared for what Alex said next.

"How many cocks have you sucked, slut?" He asked in a tone that was both demanding and irresistible.

Gloria blinked hard, and stared at him once more. "What the fuck else do you want from me?" she howled. "You've fucking destroyed me, and my life and made me into this depraved disgusting worthless slut sat before you. I've just told you -- I won't be able to recover from this. What else do you fucking want?"

She surprised herself at the use of such swearwords, but she was beyond shame and humiliation now, this was who she was. Gloria was angry and frustrated, and her face showed as much.

"You worthless, pitiful, disgusting slut. You're a piece of useless fuck meat because no one will fuck you. You don't deserve to be fucked so you have to degrade and debase yourself by filling your dirty cunt with whatever items you can find." Alex's tone was accusing and pointed.

"Now tell me. How many cocks have you sucked, slut?" asked Alex once more.

Gloria's shoulders sagged, her gaze dropped to the floor and she noted the dark patch of dampness that was on the seat right underneath her wet cunt. She truly felt broken. It no longer mattered to her what he asked her or what he made her do. She knew now -- that she was a worthless piece of fuck meat, an useless cunt and disgusting cum rag.

Taking a deep breath, Gloria formulated her reply "I've never had a cock, I've never seen or touched a cock. How pathetic is that? I've never been fucked, I'm a fucking virgin and I'm 26." She wailed. All reticence and modesty was gone now, her restraints had vanished. There seemed little point in hiding what she knew deep down she was.

"I'm ... I'm a cock craving slut and I want to be fucked so that I don't feel so worthless and useless. But I AM a useless cunt and a worthless un-fucked virgin. I'm a dirty disgusting cum bag that doesn't deserve to be fucked, I'm just so useless and worthless that no man would ever fuck me. I haven't even had a cock in my hand or my mouth -- can you believe that?" She railed at her pathetic and useless self and her own worthlessness, and surprised herself with the voracity of her tirade.

Alex was a little taken aback by the whole outburst. "Well, well - little slut. That's quite a revelation." He said gleefully.

Gloria sniffed and took a breath. "Are you happy now, can we fucking end this now?" she asked genuinely hoping it was finished. She gasped at how easy the swear words were now coming to her, as if delivered up from the depth of her own disgusting and perverted mind.

Alex smiled in response. "That entirely depends on you, Slut. You believe yourself to be a worthless fucking cunt hole, but what if I could show you more than that? Would that interest you?" Alex spoke, his words tantalising.

Gloria looked at him, as if gauging his sincerity. What more is there, she questioned herself?

When Alex remained silent, Gloria looked up at him, into those steel blue eyes. "What more is there?" she enquired, her words only sounding mildly interested.

Gloria knew she was broken, and that her once decent and moral life was over. When the coach stopped everyone would see she was almost naked and would make up their own minds about what had happened on the back row of the coach. How else was she going to explain the ripped blouse, the lack of underwear and the trail of cum juice that was even now, running down her leg and dripping down onto the seat. She would be branded a whore and a slut, and she would agree and identify with every single name. Her life was over, and once again -- she would have to move to a new town and start over - what more could there possibly be?

Alex smiled at her once more, his face a little softer and his eyes a little warmer. "I can take you to a most beautiful and desolate place. A place only in your mind - where self-loathing and self-loving sit wonderfully hand in hand."

Gloria squeezed her eyes shut. "What do I have to do?" she asked demurely.

---

Alex took a deep breath, removed a bottle of water from his bag and offered it to Gloria. To Alex's surprise and astonishment, Gloria spread her legs once more and began trying to insert the bottle of water into her wet pussy. Alex stared at her, and laughed.

"No. you dirty slut. That's for you to drink not fuck yourself with." Added Alex with a chuckle.

Gloria immediately went crimson and dropped her head in shame and humiliation. Finally, she opened the bottle and took a long draught, unaware until that moment of just how thirsty she was.

"All this masturbating sure makes me thirsty." she giggled.

Alex stifled a giggle despite himself. He did not want to lighten the mood or lose the tension.

"OK Slut. Tell me, what would you do with a cock if you had one in your hand right now." He asked, his voice deliberately harsh and cold.

Gloria recoiled slightly, both at his words and delivery. She really thought they were done with the questions and were now going to move onto the actions.

"You're ... you're asking me to describe something I've never done." She replied sounding a little bemused.

"But you have done it, you worthless slut -- I've just seen you use that crucifix as if it was a cock. You sucked it lovingly, and then let it enter your useless cunt, didn't you?" his voice was accusing and condemning.

Gloria grimaced at the reminder "I ... I ..." she pouted.

Alex coughed, and that was all it took to activate the useless slut that Gloria knew she now was.

"This useless slut would suck it and then let it fuck my useless cunt." She replied candidly.

Alex's eyes furrowed in frustration bordering on anger.

Gloria winced, seeing Alex's anger brewing. Her mind rolled, trying to think of what more he could possibly want. More detail, she considered before realising with a wry smile that what he really wanted was for her to describe what she would do to HIS cock.

"I'm sorry." Blurted Gloria quickly. "Can this worthless slut, this useless piece of fuck meat try again please?" she asked, sounding almost respectful.

Alex's face broke into a smile, and he nodded casually.

Gloria gathered her thoughts, paused and took a deep breath. "This worthless slut would kneel in front of you ..." she paused once more, seeing if she was on the right lines or whether Alex would correct her. He didn't. Alex just nodded.

"This worthless slut would unzip you and pull your cock out. This worthless slut would lick and suck the tip of your cock, tickling it with her tongue."

Gloria's mind was working overtime to keep up with her mouth. It was true she had never done it with a real cock, but had done it with a plastic dildo and her mind raced to retrieve those thoughts and actions.

"This worthless slut would slide you cock into her worthless mouth and close her lips around it. This worthless slut would guide your cock further into her mouth and roll her tongue around it."

In her mind Gloria tried to think of what else she might be doing with her other hand. Rubbing herself? No, she admonished, this was about sucking cock not about pleasuring herself.

"This worthless slut would move her head up and down your cock in a fucking motion, my worthless slutty lips would grasp your cock as my tongue lolled over every inch of it. This worthless slut would beg you to face fuck her and make her gag." She added. Gloria was running out of ideas now, and her brain began to bubble.

"This worthless slut would put her fingers round it and rub your cock and this worthless slut would ask you to come in her mouth." She added, pleased that she had remembered at the last minute what men like to do.

Alex glared at her "Ask me?" was all he said.

Gloria understood her mistake almost instantly. "This worthless slut would BEG for you to come in her mouth."

Alex continued to look at her, his gaze indicating there was more.

"This worthless slut would beg you to come on her slutty face, on her useless tits and on her worthless cunt." Finished Gloria, feeling a deep flush of pressure.

Alex stiffened slightly and then skewered her with his blue eyes.

"Do it then, you worthless slut" he commanded, parting his legs as an indication.

Gloria's mind recoiled. Had she just heard that? Her heart jumped wildly, her mind whirled with a mixture of excitement and fear. Was this 26 year old virgin going to actually get to see a real cock for the first time in her life?

Her fear surmounted her, what if she did it wrong -- it wailed. But the excitement and anticipation far overwhelmed her fear. Like a little puppy going up to get its treats -- Gloria got on her knees and waddled over to between Alex's legs. Her hands shook with nerves, her heart thumped wildly and her breathing was ragged. In her mind, all sorts of emotions were bursting out; joy, anticipation of what it would feel like, what it would taste like. Would she actually get to taste some real man cum.

Alex nodded and Gloria trembled with excitement. Her cunt leaked its juices but Gloria no longer cared. She was about to see, about to touch and feel a cock in her mouth for the very first time. The momentousness of the situation completely overwhelmed her.

Delicately, Gloria extended her hands and unbuckled Alex's belt before unzipping his jeans and then pulling down on his underpants until she was able to free Alex's cock from the restraints. As the semi hard cock flopped out Gloria gave a low sigh and licked her lips instinctively.

Then, with her fingers engulfing the shaft Gloria began to slowly move her hand up and down as she lowered her head and began to lick the tip of the cock. Immediately she felt the cock twitch in her hand and her heart soared that she was able to have this effect.

Her mouth opened and she took the shaft into her mouth, her lips closing around the shaft as she continued to use her fingers while simultaneously lowering her mouth further down the shaft. In truth, Gloria had no idea how much she was supposed to take into her mouth. She had practiced a little with her dildos of course -- but a cock felt so different, there was no comparison, thought Gloria to herself.

But soon her gag reflex kicked in and Gloria began to struggle. She was about to lift her mouth off to breathe, when she felt Alex's strong hands on the back of her head and it prevented her from lifting it off his cock.

"Breathe through your nose, you stupid fucking slut." Ordered Alex, sounding a little indignant.

But Gloria's eyes were bulging now, as the tears rolled down her cheeks. Snot began to drool from her nose and her throat ached as her lungs began to burn with a lack of air. Still, Alex held her head there and made no move to ease her woes. Gloria's head began to spin, her eyes rolling back as her whole body trembled and shook with effort.

Finally, just as Gloria thought she was going to pass out, Alex released his grip and Gloria's head popped up. Her breathing was frantic, and Gloria gasped for breath as she heaved and coughed.

"Again." Instructed Alex, gesturing for her to lower her head once more. Despite her suffering, Gloria immediately complied.

"This time make sure you suck it properly, slut." Alex added with a wicked leer.

And this time Gloria was keen to do as he instructed. Having a cock in her mouth was doing incredible things to her, she was more turned on than she could ever recall being. She loved the feeling of the shaft as it twitched and trembled in her mouth. She loved the feeling as she ran her tongue along the shaft and as the cock slid further into her mouth. In truth, concluded Gloria to herself -- she realised that she loved cock. It didn't even bother he that it made her gag, if anything she told herself -- the experience was an incredible turn on.

As Gloria continued her ministrations, to her surprise Alex gave a low moan and lifted her head up. Gloria raised her eyes to look at the face of the man that now dominated her.

"I'm going to fuck you, Gloria. Would you like that?" asked Alex, his tone strangely kind and friendly. It was such a different tone to the one he had first adopted with her, and Gloria's mind raced to try and rationalise why it had changed. A part of her was disappointed, having quite enjoyed the commanding tone of Alex's previous orders.

"You dirty cock loving whore. I'm going to fuck you hard. It's what you want isn't it?" asked Alex, his harsh tone returning once more.

"Yes. This useless cock loving slut is begging you to fuck her." Replied Gloria, hardly able to believe this man had managed to make her talk like this.

Alex spread his legs slightly and then beckoned Gloria to sit facing him, with her knees either side of his torso her legs folded, so that she was sat on his lap. Alex's hand grabbed his cock and as Gloria lowered herself, Alex guided his cock into Gloria's dripping cunt. Gloria groaned lowly as she felt the tip of the cock begin to part her cunt lips and tease her cunt hole.

Fireworks went off in Gloria's mind, and she was quite unable to believe the pleasure and joy she was feeling. It felt incredible as the cock slowly filled her cunt and consumed her, inch by glorious inch. It felt so much better than any candle, she moaned to herself as the full length of Alex's cock now filled her and she felt his balls slap her arse cheeks as she began to bounce up and down on his cock.

Alex grunted in effort as Gloria's bouncing soon had the desired effect, as she lifted and lowered herself on the shaft. Gloria soon felt the oncoming of her orgasm, bigger and faster than she had ever experienced. Every downward movement of her hips were met by Alex jerking his own hips up to meet hers, resulting in a loud thwacking noise as their bodies hit each other.