Gloria Givens - Ah Men Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria's hands reached up to her tits and she began to claw at her nipples as her head fell back -- feeling an incredible and overwhelming wave of ecstasy wash over her. Not even in her best and wildest of fantasies had Gloria felt so completely consumed and engulfed in sheer unadulterated lust, passion and pleasure.

Alex was grunted lowly now, in time to his own thrusts and Gloria moaned in pleasure every time she felt that lovely cock slide right back into her cunt, filling it up beautifully. Gloria no longer cared about the noise they were making. She no longer cared even about being caught. Her lust and desire consumed her thoughts completely as she continued to contemplate the inevitable.

A huge shiver ran through Gloria, and her mind swirled as the rumble in her tummy began to send sparks of electricity all over her body until she felt she was on fire. Her wet cunt slurped and glugged as the cock continued to pile into her with increased force and power.

Alex groaned loudly and Gloria realised what was about to happen. She was about to get filled with cum, except with a slight shiver Gloria remembered that she was not on any contraception. But her twisted lust filled mind didn't care.

"I'm gonna cum in your fucking cunt, you gorgeous slut." Yelled Alex, for once sound a little rattled.

Gloria's heart soared. He had called her a 'gorgeous slut' - Not a worthless slut. Gloria continued to bounce on Alex's cock, wanting to drain every last drop of cum from that gorgeous cock of his. Then finally, with a low guttural roar, Alex began to empty his balls into her. And Gloria felt like she was in heaven.

Alex's first spurt into her cunt was so forceful it took her breath away as she felt it hit the top of her love channel. Alex continued to spurt copious amounts as Gloria gasped at the sensation. She could feel the hot cum as it splattered inside her, filling her cunt and sending her into absolute heaven.

"Yes ... fuck my worthless cunt, fill my nasty fuckhole with your cum ... yes... yes I want it, I want it." Groaned Gloria, her own orgasm now flexing over her entire body.

Her orgasm ripped through her like a tiger devouring its prey. Waves of pleasure and shudders of pure ecstasy rippled through from her toes to her clit and to her tits. It felt like her whole body was on fire, charged with electric shocks that sparked all across her. Gloria's breathing became low and fast as she tried to drain the cock of every last drop of gorgeous cum.

Alex howled in response to Gloria's increased fervour and announced he was coming, loudly and strong in a primeval roar.

"Ahhhh fucking coming ... in your fucking cunt hole you dirty ... lovely fucking slut." He grunted.

"Fucking take it ... take my cream ... take that cum in your fucking virgin cunt you slut." He roared.

Gloria practically passed out with pleasure, unable to believe that such pleasure was possible. Her very fibre crackled and bristled with lust and passion as she felt Alex fill her cunt.

"Oh. holy fuck. If this is how good it feels -- no wonder people fuck all the time." She moaned lowly.

Alex stopped his thrusting, his breathing hard and fast as he spurted the last few drops of cum into her. On top of him, Gloria continued to grind and push her cunt as far down onto the shaft as she could -- desperately wanting the sensation to continue. Finally with a huge sigh she stopped and dropped her head onto Alex's shoulder, as she tried to regain her breath.

Moments passed, what seemed like ages to Gloria who remained in the position, enjoying the aftermath of her huge orgasm. When Alex eventually spoke, Gloria was astounded by it's politeness.

"Oh. that was splendid Gloria. Di you enjoy that as much as I did?" he intoned sweetly.

Gloria's face contorted slightly, trying to rationalise the reason for the change in Alex's voice.

"Please, here in my bag I have a new set of clothes for you. Please put them on and I'll take care of the old clothes." Added Alex.

Gloria did as she was instructed and put on the new blouse and skirt that Alex had provided. Finally, brushing her hair and checking herself in her compact mirror, Gloria was satisfied that she looked as normal as she could be - apart from, of course -- the 'just fucked' look that was written clearly across her face.

As the coach turned into the parking area, there was a hustle and bustle about the passengers. But Gloria was not prepared for what happened next. As Alex stood and grabbed her hand, encouraging her to walk down the aisle of the coach. As she got to the first row of passengers, to her astonishment and shock -- all the passengers stood up and began to applaud.

"Great show." Shouted one woman.

"She'll make an excellent fucking slut." Shouted a man further along.

"Great tits too." Added a third man.

Gloria looked at Alex in bewilderment and total confusion. Alex smiled at her, then with a nod from him, all the passengers raised their phones. Gloria glared at the screen of the phone right next to her. There it was, quite clearly -- a recording of the acts she had just carried out at the back of the bus.

Gloria went bright red with humiliation and embarrassment. Her mind roiled with guilt and shame as she struggled to understand what had just happened.

In front of her, the Vicar stood up and approached her. "Wonderful, marvellous performance." He grinned at her. "And so fucking sexy, I had to work hard not to fucking jerk my cock as you got fucked Gloria. It really was a huge turn on. Would have loved to see your tits bouncing, but hey ho. Perhaps next time." Added the Vicar with a nod to Alex.

Gloria's mind tumbled, trying desperately to make sense of any of it. How could the vicar talk like that? How could the congregation react like this? And then the Vicar's words hit her. 'Next time'.

Gloria stared at the Vicar in disbelief. "Next time?" she queried.

The vicar smiled and a few on the bus laughed loudly.

"Yes." Replied the vicar looking directly at her. "We're here to convert people to Christianity, Gloria. And the way we do it is by showing them that even a slut like you can be a part of our church. And the way we show them you're a slut is that we allow them to fuck you." Chuckled the vicar with a broad smile.

Gloria's cunt gushed her juices once more.

Author's note: Thank you for reading. If you enjoyed this chapter, please leave nice comments. I will go about writing Chapter 4 if there is appetite for it and depending on the feedback.