Gloria is Bored

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They dated a few times before she she realised that she was pregnant. Chris seemed overjoyed and Gloria and her son moved in with him. They soon married and became a happy family with two healthy boys, ten years apart.

The relationship proved to be a successful one, both romantically and in business, with Gloria running the office of the growing business whilst Chris grew his practice from a small family solicitors into a thriving city legal firm, making a small fortune in the process. Her mum seemed happy to find herself with another baby to look after, giving her something to take her mind off her husbands illness and later death, something which affected Gloria and her mum badly.

Her first son had grown into a fine young man, leaving home some years before, to marry and start his own business back in the area he had spent his early years. His younger sibling was now also an adult, having recently moved in with his girlfriend, leaving Gloria and Chris to enjoy undisturbed time together for the first time.

Their life seemed a happy one to their friends, but as they grew into middle age, Gloria once again felt lonely, her husband spending long hours at his business, whilst she spent her time tending their garden in a huge empty country house. She spent many hours alone, wishing she had not retired on her fiftieth birthday.

Sleeping had become difficult since she retired. She longed for the feeling of coming home exhausted from work and dropping into bed, despite the constant worry about her and her young son's future as she had once done. Life was too easy now and she actually missed struggling to make ends meet, longing for the easy friendships she had formed amongst the other struggling young mothers in the tiny village.

She could never return to that place, she knew that. Even now, twenty years later, somebody would know her reputation and make sure the rest of the village remembered the slut who had sex with the entire cricket team one night. That was the exaggerated tale that had gone around at the time and was the reason she left the village and her new friends behind. Women had suspected their husbands were involved, some even divorcing their partners, despite the fact that only three men were involved and they were all single at the time.

Reaching for the valium that she now needed to get a good nights sleep, Gloria heard her phone signal a message from the bedside table. It could wait she thought, assuming it to be a message telling her why Chris was late again.

He was always late these days, to the point where she wondered if he was having an affair. That seemed unlikely, given that he had totally lost interest in sex since his vasectomy. Chris was convinced that the surgeon had done some damage, despite a doctor friend ridiculing the thought, saying that it was impossible to affect a man's libido by such surgery.

Gloria had coped well with the loss of a sex life, seeing it as a turning point in their lives and accepting that her husband would no longer be able to satisfy her sexually. Chris had taken it badly though, having always been proud of his virility and sexual performance and, from that time on, he would spend more and more time away from home, making Gloria's life even more lonely.

She swallowed one tablet with the remains of her glass of wine. She would usually take two, but it was the last one in the box, so would have to do until she could get to the chemist in the morning. Heading back into the bedroom with a book, she opened the windows to cool the room down on what was the first sultry night of the summer, stripping the duvet from the bed and replacing it with a thin sheet.

She slept naked, as she had always done, so folded her clothes neatly on the night stand before pulling back the sheet and lay down with her book, hoping that it might distract her mind to prevent yet another sexual dream.

She had experienced the same dream regularly for some time and although it was a pleasant one, it left her feeling unsettled and haunted for some reason. Some dreams are random and obscure, not making much sense and containing a strange combination of people and places, but this dream felt so real.

It not only seemed real while she slept, but the memory of it stayed with her on waking, as if the events had actually just happened. She had once felt bruised and sore when she woke, presumably by the thrashing around in her sleep, something which Chris would often accuse her of, complaining of elbows in his ribs or a knee digging into his groin.

Her doctor reassured her that valium sometimes causes strange dreams, usually receding as the body got used to the drug, so she assumed that was the reason, but they persisted and consistently seemed unusually real.

In those dreams, she would feel somebody touching her, squeezing her breasts, kissing her and fondling her body. She could see nothing, being in total darkness as the unseen hands reached between her legs, arousing her. She would feel the need to have sex, aroused at the fondling and would open her legs to this unseen presence, her actions willing him to touch her more intimately, despite the whole dream being completely silent apart from grunts and moans from herself and the unseen entity.

Her legs might feel the weight of somebody as a tongue licked her clitoris, triggering one orgasm after another. On other occasions, the weight would cover her body and she would feel a penis sliding into her, pumping slowly until her legs tightened around a torso, urging the penis to go deeper, silently wishing it to come inside her. She would sometimes have multiple orgasms as the entity got up and rested before coming back for more.

Some nights she seemed to be fucked endlessly, occasionally she was roughly taken, with her buttocks being gripped tightly sometimes. On one occasion, the penis slipped out and entered her anus, causing pain followed by pleasure as it fucked her there for a while before ejaculating.

The one constant was the ejaculation. The dream always ended with the feeling of a penis ejaculating into her before the weight was removed and her dream ended.

Some nights, this dream would repeat two or three times in quick succession and she would eventually wake in the morning, drenched with sweat, her bedclothes on the floor and with a wet patch on the bed, something that she was always embarrassed about, assuming she had squirted in her sleep. Chris would inevitably be fast asleep beside her, having got home in the early hours, creeping into bed while she slept.

At first, she enjoyed these dreams, but as they continued, she worried about them, wondering what they meant and why she could never see who was making love to her. The most disturbing thing was that there was no talking to the entity, or person. She always struggled to find a word to explain who or what had sex with her and what worried her was that she never had any kind of relationship with him, or it.

It was just sex, no love and no affection and she only ever agreed for it to take place by her actions. She always encouraged it to go further by opening her legs and thrusting her hips up to ensure she was penetrated deeply, just as she had always done with Chris and her previous lovers.

As she drifted into sleep, she heard her book fall to the floor, then a car pulling onto the gravel drive. Chris was home she thought, her eyes closing as she fell into a deep sleep.

******

Chris told his passengers to wait in the car until he checked that his wife was asleep. Turning the key in the lock, he sensed that nobody was awake, so after turning on a light and checking the living room, he waved his first passenger in.

"She's fast asleep and an earthquake wouldn't wake her, so we're OK."

His passenger spoke.

"Are you sure this is alright? I mean I don't want her to find out, it wouldn't seem right given that she's asleep while we're doing it."

"Don't worry, I've done this before, she never wakes up, trust me. Just get stripped off and we can move upstairs when I'm sure she's asleep."

Chris crept up and looked round the bedroom door. Gloria was sound asleep as usual and he checked that she wouldn't wake by gently shaking her.

He pulled a heavy eye shade from the bedside drawer and placed it firmly over her eyes, making sure no light would get in to wake her.

Going back downstairs, he saw his naked friend creeping up toward him in the darkness, so he stood aside to allow them to pass, watching as they approached the room where Gloria lay sleeping. He put a finger to his lips, whispering.

"Keep quiet in case she wakes. It hasn't happened before, but you never know."

Standing at the bedroom door his friend looked into the dimly lit bedroom. Gloria was laying on her side, a sheet half covering her naked form, unwittingly revealing her backside to the world above a well formed thigh and shapely leg.

Their guest looked longingly at her body as his cock rose at the sight. He couldn't believe that he was about to have sex with her and pulled his length in anticipation, feeling it rapidly stiffen as he imagined what it would feel like to fuck a sleeping woman.

He approached the bed cautiously as Chris urged him on, whispering to him to be as quiet as possible.

As the man's enormous erection approached his wife, Chris smiled and crept back downstairs to let in his other passenger, his secretary.

Lisa was a highly sexed twenty year old, happy to have sex with any man who either took her fancy or who could give her the lifestyle she craved. She also craved sex, lots of it, and her life revolved around her next encounter. She would brazenly flirt with every man she came across, giving in to them easily, lifting her skirt to show herself, laughing at their reaction. If she fancied it, she would let them touch her, fingering her to orgasm or to fuck her in an alleyway or storage space, anywhere where they would not be disturbed. She would try sex with a man of any age, just for the experience, even letting a ninety year old man fuck her once, when she was doing work experience at a care home.

Chris had managed to tame her desires a little, paying her a good wage for doing very little around the office and persuading her to save herself for him and him alone in return. In truth, she would still fuck guys on a night out, but that was her little secret.

They had spent the evening at a pub in the city before going out for a meal, so she had dressed provocatively. Her skirt was so tight that she struggled to get out of the back seat of the car, before wiggling her way across the drive, struggling as her red stilettos sunk in the gravel, giggling her drunken way to the front door in anticipation of yet another sex session with her massively wealthy boss.

Chris hugged her tightly as she turned to quietly close the door, his hands squeezing her generous breasts, the scent of her long blonde hair arousing him, his erection pressing into her backside. She turned to face him and grabbed his erection through his trousers, squeezing it and whispering that she couldn't wait to feel it inside her.

Chris pulled back to admire her cleavage, which was bursting from her tight top, leaving nothing to the imagination. Pulling the stretchy top up, she struggled out of it, her naked breasts falling heavily as the tight top reluctantly released them. She was in her sexual prime and had no need for a bra, her breasts still firm and ripe, with tiny pink nipples, her stomach as flat as a board and her flawless skin shimmering in the dim lights. He stood back and looked at her, comparing her favourably to his middle aged wife, who was being pleasured upstairs, albeit unknowingly.

As her boss sunk his face into her chest, she heard a whimper from the bedroom, which made her giggle, pushing Chris away.

"It sounds like Tim has hit the right spot! I hope she enjoys it as much as I did last night. That man is a stud!"

"All of our cricket team were studs, we were a gifted generation! But are you suggesting that I'm not Lisa? Get your pants off and I'll show you how a real man pleasures a woman."

She giggled and pulled down her briefs, exposing her tiny shaved pussy to him, dashing past to lay prone on the sofa with her skirt pulled up and her legs spread.

"Come on then big man, show me how well you can fuck me. Tim made me come six times. I bet you can't beat that!"

Chris loved a challenge, and he whipped down his trousers, his cock flipping toward the gorgeous young woman that he spent his working day lusting after and who spent most of her day dreaming of the next man whose cock would make her writhe in pleasure, bringing lust and material pleasure into her life.

She was a true nymphomaniac, craving sex twenty four hours a day and, since starting work as Chris's secretary, she had learned that older, wealthy men could give her the things she craved, in return for the sight and feeling of a firm young body to fuck when they could keep it up.

Right now, she was getting paid well and getting plenty of sex, often being repeatedly fucked by her boss and his favoured clients in expensive hotel suites, enjoying highly expensive wine and food between lengthy sex sessions, which suited her just fine.

Upstairs, Tim had approached Gloria with trepidation. It had been twenty years since he last saw her naked and he wondered if her body was as sexy as the last time he enjoyed her. His hands fell on her backside, cupping the cheeks with pleasure. In the dim light, she looked exactly the same as he remembered, as he slowly withdrew the sheet to expose her naked form. She was in an awkward position, laying on her side with a hand tucked between her legs, so he gently stroked her thigh, once again feeling the warmth of the sexiest woman he could remember.

She murmured softly as his hand reached between her legs, moving her hand away and replacing it with his own as he searched for the swollen clitoris he so vividly remembered. As he touched that place, she responded by moaning and moving slightly, allowing Tim to roll her onto her back, revealing her breasts to his gaze. They were much bigger than he remembered and more flaccid, and he watched them sink against her arms, the nipples large and dark against her pale skin.

He kissed them softly, licking rings round her nipples and sucking them, feeling them harden in his mouth. Her face looked just as he remembered, but without a trace of make up. Beneath the face mask, he could see soft lines betraying her advancing years.

He kissed her softly, but felt no response from her soft full lips, so dropped back down, kissing her body all the way from her neck to her breasts, feeling a need to have sex with this woman as his kisses traced her soft plump stomach and finally found the former source of her pleasure.

His tongue plunged into her labia, tasting her and greedily sucking at her clitoris, getting a reaction at last as her comatose form responded by thrusting her hips toward him as she whimpered loudly.

Gloria's dream had started again. In the darkness, hands had stroked her, lips had kissed her body and now those lips had brought an orgasm to her. She imagined that she had felt this person before, but it was still just an unseen entity that pleasured her.

Tim responded to her moans by moving away from that sensitive spot, allowing her body to recover before he carried on kissing and probing her labia with his tongue, then moving back to that most desirable and sensitive spot to trigger another burst of movement and moans as he assumed that she came again. He found this so arousing that he continued the routine, bringing her to orgasm then allowing her to recover before sucking her clitoris until her hips heaved again, each orgasm seemingly more intense than the last, until he was convinced that she must be awake and enjoying the sensations.

As he moved up her body, preparing for the final act of penetration, he assumed she was conscious and willing, despite her drugged state. Her legs opened to receive him and eventually curled behind him, holding him close to her.

As he positioned the head of his pulsating cock at her entrance he kissed her, as he had done all those years before, expecting her eyes to open and a smile to appear, showing that she recognised him.

She did respond, but her face remained expressionless, her eyes remaining closed beneath the mask. But, as their lips met, her mouth opened and her tongue explored his. She was surely awake he thought as his cock slowly slid into her welcoming wetness, stretching her vagina with spine tingling pleasure.

Gloria had reached the best part of her dream. The entity had finally pressed his full weight on her and was probing at her entrance, making her shake with anticipation. She felt lips against hers and responded by locking into the sexiest french kiss her sleepy lips could muster, the feeling of two tongues entwining heightening the pleasure she was feeling and making her body tingle with expectation as the cock slowly parted her labia. This time, the feeling was more intense, as the unseen cock felt large and heavy, stretching her pussy to it's limit as it filled her slowly. She had felt this once before, she was sure of that, and once again wondered if this was real sex she was experiencing or yet another realistic dream. In the darkness and in her drugged state, she could only enjoy the sensations and hope that they would never end.

Tim had pressed home his entire length into her once more and the years fell away as he remembered their first time. He longed to look deep into her eyes, just as he did when he was younger, as he felt his cock held tightly inside a real woman for the first time.

He wondered if she knew that Tim was a twenty one year old virgin as she bucked and moaned beneath him all those years ago. He had watched pornography of course, and also studied the other two more experienced men, copying their actions, but being more gentle due to his size, which she seemed to respond to, encouraging him to treat her with consideration and tenderness.

Now, he desperately wanted to look again into those eyes, hidden behind the mask as his cock slid in and out of her, bringing intense feelings to him as her hips started to move in sympathy with his actions, lifting off the bed and thrusting against him.

She must be awake he thought, we're both doing this.

Gloria was about to explode with passion as the cock wracked her body with sensations that she had felt only once before in her life and an image slowly formed in her mind. It was a cloudy image of a tall thin young man with long hair and piercing blue eyes and a long heavy penis.

A name came into her head, Tim.

It was Tim she now realised, that was inhabiting her dreams tonight. She loved the memory that flooded back to her as a cervical orgasm ripped through her, just as light flooded into her eyes.

She looked up into piercing blue eyes looking deep into her own and suddenly she realised that this was real. She was actually being fucked by a real man, the sudden realisation coinciding with a body wrenching orgasm which she could not hold back.

Tim had pulled up the mask and looked down at the woman he had secretly loved all his life. She was clearly awake now, her eyes large and frightened as he felt her body stiffen and buck as a loud scream left her lips, just at the point when Tim could hold himself no longer, his cock thrusting deep into her one last time, coming in endless streams, his seed flooding into this woman once more.

This time, he would not make her pregnant, as he had unknowingly done twenty years earlier.

Gloria had often looked at her second son, watching his tall frame growing daily, secretly knowing that he was not her husband's son. As her orgasm faded and the man inside her continued to pump her womb full of his semen, she realised that she was looking into the eyes of the father of her younger son.