Gloria is Bored

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted to scream in fear, but she couldn't let go of him as their orgasms faded and their bodies relaxed together, entwined in a sensual grip, their bodies still coupled by a long flaccid penis.

Gloria relaxed and her face softened as Tim planted the softest kiss on her face. She was still under the influence of the valium, half asleep, half awake, but fighting to stay conscious.

Tim seemed unable to move and Gloria was frozen with fear, as it dawned on her that her dreams may not have been dreams after all.

She finally managed to utter a few words.

"Tim. How long have you been doing this? How long have you been fucking me in my sleep?"

Tim looked shocked and he blurted out the truth.

"This is the first time Gloria. I only met Chris yesterday, at a pub in town where the old boys from the cricket team were meeting up. He said you would want to meet up again and then had this idea. He thought you might enjoy having sex again, given that we had such a good time all those years ago."

"I'm in no fit state to agree to have sex with you right now, I can hardly keep my eyes open. You took advantage of me Tim."

Tim apologised, making the excuse which shocked Gloria to the core.

"Chris said you enjoyed having sex with strangers, that's why he blindfolded you. He told me that he's had some of his clients round and that you had sex with a few of them every week.

I just thought you had fallen asleep. You were enjoying it Gloria, I could feel your orgasms, you must have been enjoying it."

Gloria's eyes were wide now as the realisation dawned on her foggy mind that Chris had used her as a sex object for his clients to use. Those dreams were not dreams at all, she had been fucked by a series of strange men in her sleep for weeks, even enjoying the dreamy sex while thinking it was just a very realistic dream.

Tim left Gloria, still apologising but deciding that she needed to be alone to come to terms with it all, slowly and quietly descending the stairs to retrieve his clothes.

As she drifted back into sleep, this time triggered by the sexual release that Tim had given her, she turned thoughts over in her head.

She felt angry at Chris and fought to come to terms with the fact that her dreams had made her feel good.

But they weren't dreams at all, she argued, so it was the sex that had made her feel good.

She had enjoyed having sex with men she couldn't see, getting pleasure from strange hands fingering her, licking her, feeling her breasts, even fucking her multiple times.

In her sleep, she was the slut that the people of her tiny village had christened her, and as she once more slipped into unconsciousness she began to realise that she liked being a slut and couldn't wait to dream once more.

Tim heard the couple before he saw them. Lisa, her blonde hair hanging over Chris, was grunting rhythmically as she rode him, complaining that he was going soft. Chris responded by telling her not to stop, grunting and breathing heavily as he tried his best to satisfy this insatiable woman with a semi flaccid fifty five year old cock.

Tim smiled as he watched his former cricket captain, the hard man of the team, struggling to keep it up.

"Chris, how can you fail to have a hard on with such a beautiful naked girl in your lap?"

"Fuck you Tim! There's a packet of viagra in my jacket by the door, get one and a glass of water can you?"

Lisa dismounted and sat back wit her legs spread, fingering herself frantically, her eyes closed in concentration as she waited for Chris to take the drug that would finally make him rise to the occasion.

"Here you go mate. They take an hour to take effect according to the packet. Can you wait that long Lisa?"

"No I can't super stud, get over here!"

Tim looked at her, his cock stiffening once more, but realising that he felt shame at what had just happened upstairs. The thought of complicating things further by having sex with somebody else, with Gloria in the same house, kept him from leaping on top of this beautiful young woman who was still frigging herself frantically before him.

He shook his head as she pleaded with him.

"Please Tim, it's aching for you. Look how wet I am! You'll love it, just like you did last night. You were so damn good and I need you to do it again, now, please!"

Tim stood closer, listening to her pleading and watching her fingers squelching in the wetness of her pussy. He stared at her, breasts full and firm, her hips wide and welcoming, with the tightest little pink pussy whose owner was begging for him to fuck it.

He just couldn't resist.

Dropping his clothes in a pile, he pointed his cock in the direction of the second best fuck he had ever had, mumbling to himself a quote that often sprung into his mind at moments like this.

"Once more unto the breach dear friends, once more, or close the wall with...."

His voice trailed away as he took her trembling body into his arms, her hand reaching down to impale herself onto his rigid member with a long, satisfying moan.

As a wise man once said - A standing cock has no conscience.