Gloria is Coming Over

Story Info
A couple invites a friend to fool around for the first time.
2.5k words
4.26
22.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your phone chimes as a notification rolls onto your screen. She says her ETA is 15 minutes as she concludes the text with an emoji salivating in a hungry expression. You turn to me and tell me she is on her way. I don't say anything but merely smirk as I hook my finger into the waist of your shorts and pull you to me. You casually drop your phone onto the bed as you step forward, pressing your pelvis against me as I wrap my arms around you in an embrace, hugging you as you nuzzle my neck.

I grasp the hem of your shirt as I slowly pull it up and over your head to remove it. You blush as you stand before me in only your bra and boy shorts. I pull your body against mine once more. You pick up your phone and hastily send a reply text, "Let yourself in when you arrive," before placing your phone on the bedside table.

I take you in my arms and kiss my way from your earlobe to your collarbone. I ask you if you are ready. You whisper in reply, "No, but I'm not sure I would ever be truly ready."

Sliding my hands down your body, I cup each cheek of your ass in my hands as I press my growing bulge against you. You can feel my hardness pressed above your sex as you debate between dropping to your knees and freeing it from its confines or pulling me onto the bed. Your mind then flicks to remember that she is on her way. "We would need to be quick," you think to yourself.

As if reading your mind, I say, "I want to take you while she watches."

You gasp as your face begins to flush. You are both excited and apprehensive about the idea of potentially allowing your friend to see you naked, much less touch you as we have planned. The idea of her watching you being taken by me both excites and frightens you. You suddenly feel shy above someone seeing you, but my hand slipping into your shorts to find your sex proves that you are at least a little turned on as your slit is slick and hot.

I slip your bra off your shoulders and you waste no time at all by just removing it entirely. Your mind is racing as you wonder if we have time to finish before she arrives. You instinctively reach down the front of my shorts and stroke me to determine if I'm fully hard. You let out the softest moan as you feel how hard I am for you. I push you back onto the bed as I pull your shorts down. I slip the shorts off your feet as you hold your legs and feet up over your head. You lay there completely nude, looking as sexy as ever. I growl playfully as I move to place my tongue on your sex wrapping my arms under and around your thighs. Holding on as I lap at you in a frenzy.

You close your eyes and slowly grasp my head by my hair as you melt with the sensations I'm giving you with my tongue. Your nipples harden as an overall sense of lust washes over you. Twisting and turning my tongue as it massages your clit slowly but with heat and pressure. You find yourself approaching the edge, but I pull back and wipe my chin just before you can achieve a climax. Your mouth turns to a playful pout as I fondle your breasts in my hands before climbing on the bed with you. You roll on your side as I settle in beside you facing the opposite direction. My hands slide over your skin and down your legs. Fingers playfully stroking your sex. You lean forward and take my cock into your mouth making sure that you are in control. You want to cum, but you are also determined to suck me off. You just hurry if you want to do so before she arrives.

Taking me deep into your mouth and slowly drawing me out, my eyes roll back in sheer ecstasy. You smile a wicked grin before you lick the sides of my shaft. I restrain myself from bucking my hips toward you. You feel amazing and I'm struggling to keep that restraint. Your lips and tongue are driving me wild. I claw and grasp at the sheets. In an attempt to regain some composure, I run my slick fingers in a swirl around your clit, which distracts you just enough to ease up on your assault on my cock with your mouth. We are now engaged in a game of sexual chicken as we edge one another closer and closer to release. Fighting back the urge to just fuck your mouth like a wild man, I slide down releasing my cock from your mouth as I lean in to taste you once more.

You throw your head back and revel in the sensation. Just then, we are both startled by an, "ahem..." from the bedroom doorway. Gloria, standing with her mouth slightly agape, looked over us in all our naked glory before chiming in, "I see you started without me."

I turn my attention back to you and continue to lick you with deep heavy strokes of my tongue. Gloria crosses the room slowly, never taking her eyes off you. You close your eyes as you attempt to regain the previous momentum. As She reaches the side of the bed, she places her left hand on your breast as she moves your hair from your face with her right hand.

You tense momentarily from the touches, but quickly relax as my tongue swirls around your clit. You hold your left arm up to steady yourself by grasping her forearm and she takes it as a sign that you want more. She kneels on the edge of the bed and leans in as well to lick your right nipple as she moves her left hand to play with your left. You want to cum too much to stop her, so you focus on my tongue and its intensity. I moan into you and you experience the vibrations through my tongue. You grip at the sheets and wall. I know you are getting close. Gloria's left hand lowers to my cock as she strokes it slowly and tentatively. Her mouth moves to your right nipple.

You scream out in pleasure as an orgasm takes you. I slow my pace to offer you a chance to ride the wave of the climax. Gloria emboldened from your release, stands and removes her shirt, stepping out of her pants. She climbs into the bed once again with us, slipping off her bra in the process. I sit up and hook my hands under your knees, pulling you down the bed a few feet as I kneel at the end of the bed. She settles on her knees above your head. You lay there in complete bliss as she leans over you and resumes licking your nipple, alternating between your breasts.

Her breasts are now over you and I can't see your face from my position, but I can tell from your soft whimpers that you are enjoying the attention. Gloria lowers her left breast to your mouth. Initially, you have your eyes closed as her nipple grazes your lips. On its second pass across your lips, your eyes pop open as you realize her nipple is millimeters from your mouth. Her tongue works its magic on your nipples. Just as you are tempted to flick your tongue over her nipple to reciprocate, I plunge my cock into you in one steady deep stroke. You are slick from your climax, so my cock gently glides into you as it still spreads you around its thick base. Instead of licking her nipple, you gasp.

I piston in and out of you with long strokes, now holding your legs up and tilted slightly outward. You close your eyes tight, then raise your head to take one of her nipples in your mouth. She purrs as she feels your tongue on her and runs her hand over your body in appreciation. Her left hand steadies herself as her right hand slides down you to your sex. She doesn't miss a beat as she continues to ravish your breasts with her tongue while locating your clit with her fingers. You release her nipple from your mouth momentarily as you let out a deep moan of joy. You are sensitive to the touch, so she strokes your clit ever so slightly. I pick up my pace as my cock throbs harder from the sight before me. You are the sexiest creature I've ever had the pleasure to pleasure.

Not wanting to cum, I back down my pace as I enjoy the muffled moans escaping you both. I pull out and stroke myself slowly to regain composure. I slip off the bed to the right and stand on the floor beside you both taking in the beautiful sight. She takes the opportunity to lean forward more and kiss her way down your thighs. This puts her panty-clad sex just above you. Lustfully, you contemplate if you are willing to taste her. The idea rolls around in your mind as you miss the feeling of me filling you. Seemingly frozen in indecisiveness, you are brought back to reality when the tip of her tongue touches your sex. You tense up, but slowly ease back to a relaxed state as no matter who is licking you, it feels amazing.

Gloria spreads your lips with her hands and laps away feverishly at you. She has dreamt about this situation for a long time, often using visions of you as fuel for her masturbatory fantasies. I hook my thumbs into the corners of her panties and slip them down over her hips and ass. While they haven't been removed completely, they are no longer between you and her sex. She hisses a long, "yesssss", as she feels you relent just as you kiss the inside of her thigh as she raises each leg in turn as I pull her panties down her legs. They catch on her left foot and I fumble trying to remove them only to wrap them further around her foot and ankle of one leg. She looks back over her shoulder and laughs at my discourse. You look above you and giggle as well as you see me finally free them from her feet.

Her thighs now flank the sides of your head with her hips arched high ever so slightly aiming her sex above your mouth. You pant softly between your contemplative advances, inching your face ever so slowly toward her. I stand there slowly stroking my cock as it swells harder than ever before. You catch a glimpse of my cock from underneath her and it encourages you more.

"You two look delicious," I utter.

You abandon all caution and press your mouth to her sex massaging her with your lips and tongue. She arches her back and lets out a roar of a moan as she grinds her hips gently against your advances. The sight is too much and I stroke my cock furiously as I witness the most amazing display of pure lust. Gloria returns her attention to you as she reciprocates the touches you are providing. You begin to finger her as you lick. Her fantasies of this moment and the reality of you pleasuring her is too much for her. She shakes in a subtle orgasm before collapsing forward on you. You lay there looking up at me with your face between her feet. She gasps for air as her face is pressed into the bed between your feet. You flash a wicked grin at me as if saying, "Is that what you wanted to see?"

Completely engulfed in the moment, I climbed onto the edge of the bed on my knees, brushing her foot from between us, feeding you my engorged cock. You greedily suck me into your mouth and then pull back to swirl your tongue around my cockhead. She looks back at us and slowly turns around so that she is above you and facing us on her knees straddling one of your legs. She resumes licking your nipples as she looks up at you to watch you suck my cock. I know I won't be able to hold back for too long as you look like the sexiest woman alive in the scene right now.

You want to cum again badly so you casually press on her shoulders giving her the hint that you want her to go down on you again. She doesn't need much prodding as she kisses her way down your body. There isn't a lot of room for her to lay below you on the bed, so you turn with your head hanging off the side of the bed on your back and I stand at the end of the bed offering my cock to your lips. She straddles you facing the wall as she lowers her face to taste you again.

Having my cock in your mouth while her ass hovers above your face is incredibly erotic. She reaches under your hips and cups your butt as she continues her tongue assault on you. Instinctively, you reach up and caress her thighs and butt while your tongue dances around my cock. Subconsciously, she begins to lower her hips toward you. She isn't trying to have you taste her again as much as she is positioning herself to feel your nipples rub against her body as she licks you.

You release my cock from your lips as you reposition your hands from her movement. My cock springs upward and slaps against her lips and ass. You giggle when you see my expression as my cock makes contact with her. She never breaks stride and continues to taste you. You close your eyes momentarily so I know you are close. You then take my cock by its shaft and rub it against her sex with your hand. You are teasing me and her simultaneously.

She increases her focus trying to bring you over the edge and succeeds. You let out a moan, stifle it, then moan even more as wave after wave of orgasm washes over you. You break out into a light sweat all over your body. She continues to play with your clit lightly with her fingers, but leans back on her legs to press against my cock. I'm now stroking my cock as I want to cum over you both, but you quickly take my cock back into your mouth, sucking me deep and fast.

I explode in your mouth as you suck me harder and harder. You suck the life out of me as you take my whole load into your mouth. You swallow so as to not allow any of it to escape your lips. I collapse to my knees beside the bed. You lick your lips in satisfaction knowing you have turned me on so incredibly. You then give a few playful kisses and licks to her sex as I lean in and join you in tasting her.