Gloria's High Rise Date

Story Info
A moment in time with a new old friend.
1.4k words
4
3.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria walked towards the building. She was not comfortable, she wore black tights and a grey t shirt that strained to cover her breasts.

She wore a lacy bra which was a bad idea. The lace rippled under the shirt and tickled her nipples, and as she got up the stairs she could feel her left nipple was soaked and stained her shirt. She pulled her bag over her chest for modesty. She wasn't shy, but her leaking breasts were not for the world to see. She could already sense the thirsty security man staring at her. Fuck. Did he see the milk stain?

"I am here to see Diana Greene in 12 b."

"She called earlier. Elevators on the left."

She smelled expensive cologne. He was young, light skinned, with tidy elegant cornrows. Hazel eyes but no smile. He probably hated this job. It was funny how you could appreciate beauty and feel indifferent to it.

Her legs were sore, it had been a long night and she could hardly wait to get upstairs and sit down.

"Babygirl! "

"Dee!"

Diana opened the door and smiled. Her hug was long and hungry. Diana was taller than Gloria's six feet, dark, with a green headwrap and a green silk house coat. From her stiff nipples Gloria could see she wasn't wearing a shirt. It was a good sight to see, and she felt warm and started feeling relaxed for the first time in a while. Diana was beautiful and adored Gloria in a frank, shameless, unpretentious was which Gloria loved. She could be as friendly or hostile as she wanted depending on her mood, and Diana was stable, supportive, blatantly attracted to her, and ready to fuck at a moments notice. Gloria sighed and smiled.

"Bitch are you leaking again?"

"Leave me alone. Where's your shower?"

Gloria left all her clothes on the chair by the door and headed for the shower.

She needed a long hot one. Diana spared no expense on French toiletries, and her bathroom smelled faintly of lavender and lemon, which made Gloria feel relaxed. She looked at the mirror as she ran the cold water off and wondered. She felt tired but her smile wouldn't come off her face. Her shoulders pulled back, and her full g cup breasts hung on her chest, bobbing as she breathed. She gently massaged them, circling her nipples until they tingled, and then started to stiffen, and then stood big and hard. As she turned her self on they leaked even more, and she could feel heat in her pussy and clit as she sighed and touched herself.

She could feel her pulse hard in her chest and then softer and faster, like her noticing it had started to tame it. She wasn't on the run anymore. For now. She heard peals of the saxophone as the jazz in the living room played and closed her eyes for a second. As the steam filled the room Gloria scrubbed the train and the sweat off her, lathering and rinsing off until she felt raw and sore. Under her breasts, behind her neck, her ears, her ass, her thighs and pussy. She wanted the road to run down the drain. As she felt cleaner she got much more turned on, and as she rinsed her vulva she absentmindedly stroked her clit until it was big and hard, and she gasped as she leaned against the wall with her left hand under the shower.

Diana was originally an online date, whose big appeal was she lived alone. It was a large flat, and at the twelfth floor elevation it was quiet and peaceful. Gloria wanted some peace.

She also needed to have her breasts expressed, as they were full of milk and sore. All this self foreplay had her feeling antsy and wanting some relief.

She stopped thinking about the dirt and the road and absentmindedly stroked her pussy, closing her eyes and touching her clitoris which had firmed up and started to swell.

"You have no patience girl."

Gloria turned, slightly startled and smiled.

Diana stood in the bathroom. Her robe was gone, and Gloria could see from her smile that she was keen to join her in the shower.

"Is this what happens in Chicago?"

Diana edged Gloria aside and grabbed some shower gel and the wash cloth. Diana really appreciated an athletic girl, and while Gloria was a bit intense she was an open book. You knew what she liked, and she didn't hold back.

She wanted to be devoured, and Diana had an appetite that would not be satisfied. She had eaten Gloria out for hours, and really enjoyed a partner who didn't waste time pretending to seek reciprocity, and who just wanted to be pleased. Diana loved the control and loved knowing her partner submitted to her pleasure.

"I will do your back."

Gloria turned gratefully as Diana massaged the gel into her neck, then her muscular

shoulders and back, and then her lower back and upper ass. Gloria put her hands against the wall at face level, and then Diana reached around her and gently lathered her breasts.

"I am already clean."

"Like fuck you are."

Her nipples throbbed as she smelled Diana's breath against her neck. She sighed as Diana kissed her neck and nibbled at the nape of her neck. She had no resistance to teeth, amd Diana bit so hard. Diana pressed her hairy crotch against Gloria's full ass, and then started slow, full strokes down Gloria's breasts, each of which was too large for Diana to hold in her hands. Diana loved feeling her vibrate as she rubbed her, as she sighed and moaned. She pressed her breasts against Gloria's back, trying to almost enter her skin. She felt as if her head would explode with the sensation as her nipples rubbed against Gloria's back and hardened. Gloria's nipples were swollen, the size of thumbs, and as Diana's strokes became harder started to leak and then spurt milk. Gloria's pussy was soaked from the inside as well, and her legs felt loose and unstable.

"You weren't kidding about the milk. These titties are hard!"

"I was happy when you were open to this. They are so full."

"I love fresh milk. The taste, the feel, your response."

Gloria moaned.

Diana continued, and turned them both so hot water ran over them. She kneeled before Gloria, licking and sucking Gloria's clit and gently fingering Gloria. Gloria's legs wobbled as Diana tended to her.

She needed this.

She started feeling lightheaded and stumbled.

Diana stood up and led her into the bathroom by her hand

"Why did you stop?"

"Shhhhh...."

Diana rubbed her dry with a rough big towel, and lay her on the king size bed, face up. Gloria looked like a delicious feast of legs and bush and swollen red clit and leaking breasts. Diana knew she had died and gone to heaven. She wanted to hear Gloria scream.

Gloria was panting now. Diana picked up a bottle of massage oil and rubbed Gloria's feet,

then shins, then calves. Gloria was sopping wet by then, dripping and breathing heavily with anticipation.

As Diana started rubbing her inner thighs the torture felt too much. Diana licked her left inner thigh then her right, slowly tracing a path to Gloria's vulva which was parted and wet. Her tongue was sweet salvation when it dipped into Gloria's body. Gloria raised her ass. Diana reached under her from both sides and plunged her face into Gloria's delicious pussy. Gloria was fresh and as Diana's tongue worked in a bit salty, and Diana loved how she tasted and tensed. She fingered Gloria, covering her clit with her mouth, steadily sucking as she found and pressed he g spot. Gloria steadily rose off the bed but Diana pressed her down and applied her weight to keep her down.

She loved this. Gloria was speaking another language now, and as she game bucked hard. Diana knew their drill. She wouldn't leave Gloria off the hook until she howled in pain and threw her off. It was work. Sweaty, delicious, salty, exhilarating work that left her on fire for when she would turn and sit on Gloria's face later. For now she made sure that the swollen pussy her finger was in and that her mouth was on, kept flooding her face with that juice.