Gloria's Transformation - Her Dates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure you are wondering what sort of medical treatments would give me such an incredible body. Well, I can't tell you, but I swear I have no implants or injections."

"Let's see how much cream I have in my pussy for you guys!"

She sticks a finger into her vaginal opening, pulls it aside for just a moment, and a jet of cream erupts from her vagina and splatters on the stage a few feet away from her, "Wow, I do have a lot of cream! Your cocks are going to be so lubricated inside of me!"

"And now you are invited to join me on the bed for some foreplay. Please take your pants and shorts off so I can play too. I encourage you to feel how soft my tits and ass are so you will know I am telling the truth about my body."

"You can do whatever you want to me. But you can't fuck me yet. That will be later. See the special bench next to the bed? I'll be strapped into that to allow five of you to fuck me comfortably at the same time. Oh, how I love five cocks at once! Okay, let's see how big you can get my bulge by making me cream!"

Gloria sits down in the center of the bed, and the excited friends of her brothers crowd all around her, kissing her and licking and fondling her tits and booty, making her fall back on the bed. She loves feeling multiple hands and lips all over her tits, squeezing, fondling, and sucking on them. They put her on her side so they can get at both her tits and ass. They hold one of her legs up in the air while they take turns licking the cream out of her vestibule and eating her asshole. They particularly enjoy running their tongues up and down her ass crack and sucking on her clit and swollen and extremely soft labia lips. They continue the nonstop kissing and fondling and sucking on her breasts and start finger fucking her nipples. They put her hands on their cocks, and she strokes them and plays with their balls. Gloria revels in the wonderful sensation of multiple hands and lips all over her body and all the hot kissing. The men love kissing her extraordinarily soft, augmented facial lips while she moans into their mouths. Her cream forms a wet spot in the bed between her legs, but not a huge one, since most of her cream is now being held inside her. Her bros strain to see between their friends all around her to gawk at her growing belly bulge and her tits and ass being contorted into different shapes by all the aggressive manhandling. Groans mix with her moans.

After an hour of being eaten and fondled, her stomach extends out several inches and is alluringly eye-catching. The bros decide it is time to move her to the bench for their friends. The reason they are letting their friends fuck her first is to get themselves really aroused to make their sex with her even more enjoyable. When their friends withdraw from her, Gloria rolls onto her back, sits up on her elbows, spreads her bent legs wide apart, and addresses her bros.

"Before you put me in the bench, please, I want Sha'quan! His cock is so big! I've got to have him now! Please, masters, please, I'm begging you!"

Sha'qaun smiles at her bros, and they nod their approval. Gloria stares wide eyed at his cock, looking between her giant tits, grins from ear to ear, and breathes hard as he kneels between her legs. As he plunges hard into her slopping pussy, she rolls her head back, closes her eyes, falls back heavily on the mattress, gasps loudly, and squeals at the top of her lungs.

"Aaaahhhh!! Oh God, yes, yes, yes! I love your huge dick! Fuck me with that monster!"

Her pussy explodes with her cream, ejecting it into the air, and making one loud "ssppluutt" sound after another. All her excitement from her exhibition and the foreplay and his monstrous cock give her one huge orgasm after another that cause her to scream and scream. After a while, she stops screaming and moans loudly and deeply with each of his thrusts. Because she is enjoying the size of his cock so much, she also continuously vocalizes all sorts of soft sounds to express her overpowering feelings. Her sighs, squeaks, squeals, laughs, gasps, murmurs, groans, and pants drive Sha'quan and the other men crazy. As everyone watches and listens to the couple fucking, her bros start instructing their friends on what is next.

"You each get twenty minutes inside either her throat or one of her nipples, then you must move to her ass or pussy for ten minutes to finish up. If you can't blow in that much time, then jack off, and tell the guy in either her throat or her pussy to back off while you shoot your load into her. The best way to fuck her ass is to hold your cock against her asshole, and she will eject some cream onto your cock. Just wait until you are inside her and feel how marvelous her cream filled ass is! Her ass is heavenly, and she can take every inch you've got!"

They interrupt Sha'quan to strap her into the five man bench, and he eagerly resumes fucking her vaginally, as four other men mount her other holes. She makes a squirting sound when she does as she is told to each cock forced against her asshole. And the "splat" sounds when large cocks overcome the initial resistance and plunge forcibly into her cream filled insides are so captivatingly loud. The rest of the evening is punctuated with loud sloshing sounds and her moans, as cock after cock works in and out of the pools of cream in her ass and pussy. Someone gets the great idea to turn on the stage's sound system and put a mike near her. The amplified sounds of the very sloppy fucking and the slapping of the bodies together adds greatly to the highly exotic party atmosphere. So does the sight of her belly bulge erotically ballooning out and shrinking with the thrusts into and out of her ass and vagina. Her bulging is much bigger when their thrusts are simultaneous, so the men try to time them together.

At times Gloria is overwhelmed by the sensations of five cocks in her super sensitive erogenous zones at once, and she yowls, howls, squeals, gasps, and cries, in addition to moaning. It's normal for her to be very vocal, and she loves the effect it has on the men. She also talks on and on:

"Oh, yeah, I love this! aaahhh You guys are animals! I love all your dicks, mmmmm especially the one in my ass right now!"

Of course her sounds and words are garbled or muffled to varying degrees by the cocks moving in and out of her mouth and throat, adding to the eroticism of her voice.

The bros observe with glee that her bulge is only slowly diminishing as the analcourse and intercourse continues into the night, so there will be lots of cream inside of her for them, after their friends are done with her. The men's semen and her secretions almost make up for the cream lost by the cocks moving in and out of her. Everyone has a good laugh when she loudly farts a mixture of air, cream, and semen between mountings and sometimes between thrusts into her. Gloria's bros' extraordinary excitement when they start having her makes the rest of night nirvana.

Fun at a Social Club

The bros know they can get Gloria insanely horny because of her hyper sex drive. So for fun they arouse her in social clubs just to see what she will do when she has been driven wacky by lust. Her bros take her into one of the side rooms designated for sex, sit down on a sofa, take their cocks out, and tell her to kiss and lick their cocks and balls. But they don't let her suck their cocks into her mouth and down her throat, to drive her crazy with desire. They know ever since her throat and mouth were made highly sensitive erogenous zones, her desire to be orally penetrated can become overwhelming.

If Jay is with them, they tell him to teabag her, because they know his ball sack really turns her on. She eagerly reclines near him, and he leans over her head and slowly lowers his huge ball sac gently on her face, completely covering her mouth and nose. She works for ten minutes on his balls with her tongue and lips, wetting her face and his balls with her saliva, and she starts burning with desire. She begs them to let her suck on Jay's cock or anyone's cock, and she doesn't interrupt her love making, so her voice is at times smothered by his balls. Eventually, she can't stand it anymore, gets up, and leaves the sex room, looking for attractive men to satisfy her raging lust.

She walks around in the main room of the social club looking for a good looking black man with a sizable bulge showing in his pants. She sees one with a group of friends, puts her arms around him, presses her milky breasts forcefully into him, and plants a wet, long kiss on his surprised and elated face.

"I want to suck you off so badly! Will you let me, please?"

He is usually too dumb struck by her mind-blowing sexiness and shocking aggressiveness to reply.

"I'll let you have these!" She pulls her babydoll down to expose her tits, puts both his hands on her thick, wet nipples, and moans as he fondles her. She unzips his fly, puts her hand inside his pants, and fondles his cock, making sure is it big enough to satisfy her.

"I can feel your answer is yes. Follow me! And I want to blow all your friends too!"

She pulls her babydoll up, so she won't get in trouble with the management, and leads the strangers to near where her bros are sitting in the sex room. She takes off her babydoll, and smiles at the stranger's reaction to her naked body as she kneels before him and pulls down his pants and shorts. She is delighted by his size and starts moaning with a huge orgasm the instant she gets his cockhead in her mouth.

"Oh yes, yes!! I needed a cock in my mouth so much! I love yours!!"

She spends the next 15 minutes worshipping her most favorite thing in the world, a big black cock, and quenching her overwhelming lust for oral penetration. She wants so much to continue sucking his cock slowly and deeply all the way down her throat, but senses he will not last much longer, so she leads him by his cock to the bed and mounts his stiff rod. She leans forward and suckles him as she rides his cock. Her breasts are so big that she can easily rise up and down on a man's cock while he holds one of her nipples in his mouth. The action wonderfully distorts her tit to the delight of her partner and onlookers. When he decides to suck on her other tit, he has a hard time catching her other moving nipple, because she doesn't stop riding up and down on his cock to have some fun with him.

She gets the attention of everyone in the sex room, since she is so stunningly gorgeous and voluptuous and her moans are loud enough to be heard over the music. She still is in need of oral gratification, so she calls to one of the friends of the stranger.

"Come here and give me your cock!"

He steps up next to the bed, unzips himself, and pulls out of his pants an above average sized cock. She greedily takes it in her mouth, and starts vigorously taking him deep down her throat while she continues to move up and down on the first man's cock. Due to her hypersexuality and lots of experience, Gloria can do a great job of simultaneously sucking on one cock and riding another, while having multiple orgasms. When she gets off the bro between her legs, all in the room marvel at how much of her cream is all over his cock and groin. She quickly gets on her knees and continues blowing the second man, while a third friend lies down on the bed. Soon she has drained all his friends, and she looks to her bros, still wanting more sex.

Her excited bros grab her and start fucking her hard, three at a time. Everyone in the club tries to crowd into the sex room to watch Gloria being fucked, and many can only stand in or outside the doorway. The men in the club love her, not only because of her magnificently sexy body and beauty, but also because she is so easy and prefers they don't wear condoms. She can feel their cocks better that way.

Sometimes when she has been made extremely horny, she needs sex so badly that she doesn't want to take the time to look around for attractive men. So she strips, lies down on the bed, spreads with her legs wide, and holds her labia lips apart. When she says, "Anyone want this?" guys quickly line up, and she lets everyone and anyone mount and fuck her. Whenever an attractive bro joins the back of the line, she tells him he is next. The bros take perverted pleasure in watching her humiliate herself by letting the old, the ugly, the fat, and whiteys fuck her until her horniness is under control again. They don't turn her on, but at least their penetrations take the edge off her overwhelming desires. She occasionally gets a good fuck, and she just closes her eyes if she dislikes his looks. This is different than rape, since she is giving her consent. Sometimes she continues to let repulsive men fuck her after her intense sexual cravings are down to manageable levels, because she can see how much her bros are enjoying watching her degrade herself by letting them have her. They love how extremely aggressive and nyphomaniacal she is when her desires become uncontrollable.

When she is in a wild mood and her lust has made her wacky, she sometimes selects the most hideous whitey she can find, leads him back to her bros, gets on her knees, and sucks him off right in front of her masters. She pauses while blowing him, with his cock in her mouth, and turns her head, making his cock bulge out her cheek, to look at her bros and get their reactions. Her gorgeous face and body contrast so strikingly with his ugly features, such as a gross beer belly or excessive body hair. Afterwards, she opens her mouth wide, sticks out her tongue, and turns around to show her bros his semen, then swallows it in one big gulp with a disgusted look and a head shaking. Then she fishes his pubic hairs out of her mouth, and pulls them with difficulty from her teeth, while she engages in some light hearted bantering with her amused bros about the crazy thing she just did.

"Did you really like that, Babe? Ha!"

Her Ejection from a Club

Sometimes her bros tell a bro in the crowd that he can have Gloria, but only in the club, to have fun seeing if they will get caught. She protests because being discovered and ejected is so embarrassing. Plus she always wants to keep dancing, and the bros they selected for her are often not very goodlooking, so she really doesn't want to do it. But she can see she doesn't have a choice. So she leads the lucky guy to a dark, secluded corner of the club, where she instructs him to sit. Her bros stand a little distance away to watch. She stands between his legs, takes his cock out, turns around, swats down, and lowers her pussy onto his cock. He starts ramming into her, and she scolds him.

"Not so hard! If you move me up and down, they'll see what we are doing and we won't be able to finish!"

She does like the size of his cock and moans loud enough for her bros to hear, but not anyone else, she hopes. He does all the action while holding onto to her unbelievably wide hips. She puts her hands on his legs and tries to remain motionless and looking like she is just sitting on his lap, as he fucks her.

"Hurry up, or we'll get caught!"

But he just keeps fucking her minute after long minute. So she gets up, turns facing him, straddles him, sits down on his cock, then pulls down the top of her babydoll and buries his head in her cleavage. She figures she can get him excited enough to blow quickly, which he does when they resume fucking. She gets up and closes her legs to hold his semen inside her, which is a habit for her that is no longer necessary, when another guy steps up to her.

"Your bros say I'm next."

She leers at her bros. "Come on guys! We're sure to get caught this time."

He starts fondling her tits.

"Not here again, let's go over there!"

This time she puts her knees on the sofa as she straddles him in reverse cowgirl and guides him into her semeny vagina. Her luck runs out, and a bouncer notices the rhythmic bouncing of her tits. As the bouncer grabs her arm and lifts her up, she can feel the stranger blowing inside her and all over her ass. He holds her by her arm and walks her and her partner in crime through the club to the entrance vestibule. Her bros ask what is wrong, and the bouncer yells that she was banging a bro in the back of the club, to her chagrin and the merriment of the crowd. Her bros always delight in her humiliation, which is compounded by a long, condescending lecture by the manager of the club. Further embarrassing her are the semen and cream dripping onto the floor from her, the streaks on her legs and the milk dripping from her dress, which have the attention of the small crowd and the manager in the well lit vestibule.

Restaurants

If they are in a restaurant, she is told to change seats during dinner so all her bros can feel her tits and ass and finger fuck her under the table. If there is a dance floor, she backs that thing up for all of them while they finger fuck her. She makes her bros laugh, and shocks the people nearby, with her outrageously lewd conversation after they drive her dinghy with desire. She only wants to discuss one thing, sex, and talks non-stop about what she wants them to do to her, or her to them, and how much she craves and needs it. She begs them over and over again to take her right now to the men's restroom or out to her limo for a quickie. She becomes very creative in suggestions of positions and novel and bizarre sexual acts. Her bros love listening to her. She is so raunchy when she is burning with lust. She pulls her top down and plays with her tits, when the waiter is not looking, to try to entice her bros. If the table cloth is long enough to conceal her, she slips under the table and sucks on everyone while they eat.

After dinner, the bros sometimes decide to continue drinking at the bar, in which case, one of them takes her to the men's restroom, where she strips and becomes instantly popular. After her bro finishes fucking her in a toilet stall, which somewhat abates her lust, she waits impatiently for her next bro to come to her. The bros fuck her with the door of the stall open to give themselves more room, and everyone in the restroom gets a thrill. If the next bro doesn't arrive soon enough, she offers herself to the best looking guy in the restroom, even white guys. She gives the men blowjobs or lets them fuck her face as she sits on the toilet, or she bends over the toilet for them with her hands on the backwall. One favorite for tall men is her standing on the toilet seat facing them with her hands on their shoulders. They hold her ass to steady her. She is 5'2", so with anyone over 6 foot, so she can either bend her legs to fuck them or let them do the action. Another favorite is doggy style anal sex, with her straddling the toilet so her anal cream drips into the toilet, limiting the mess. She enjoys the stares from the men in the restroom, and soon it is crowded with men watching her.

Since her bros mostly drink beer and piss a lot during the evening, and she is extremely aroused, she tells them to relieve themselves in her mouth, which they all do before or after fucking her. No one in the restroom audience can believe it when she moans as they piss in her mouth. Her open mouth, with outstretched tongue, overflows, and their urine runs off her tongue and into her cleavage and the toilet. When they are done, she swallows her mouthful in one big, loud gulp and smacks her lips to shock everyone. They can hear her swallowing, sometimes gulping, and see her throat action. The bulge in her belly grows even faster with her swallowing their piss, adding to her expansion caused by the cream being held in her bowels and pussy.

Sometimes her bros tell her they just want to use her as a urinal. She smiles, sits on the toilet, and gladly holds her mouth open for them. Sometimes she bends over the toilet and asks them to piss either in her vagina or ass. She likes feeling the warmth of their piss and their insertions of their flaccid, but still sizable, cocks into her. When the sadistic bros finish in her ass, they tell her to lick their cocks clean. She protests until they stick their cocks in her mouth, and she dutifully sucks on them.