Gloria's Transformation - Her Dates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few bros have pissed in her mouth, she decides she wants more. After the next bro fucks her, she puts her hair in a ponytail, straddles the toilet behind the seat, and asks him, and all the bros who follow, to piss on her face. Her enjoyment of being urinated on and her desire to perform for them an ultimate act of submission are two of her more extreme sexual impulses. In front of an audience, she does consider being pissed on a humiliation, an experience that gives her tingling sensations. She adores showing just how much she is her master's willing slave and completely subservient to them, especially when the show is pleasurable for her too.

To finish her submissiveness show, she grabs their cocks, sucks on and licks the end of their urethras, and beats their flaccid penises against her cheeks to get out their last drops. She finds the toilet paper very handy to wipe their piss from her eyes, face, and breasts. She blows her nose, after her bros have left, because they like to piss up her nostrils. She wipes her body off using a sink afterwards, as the men in the bathroom follow her every move. The pooch in her stomach catches her eye in the mirror, so she puts one leg on the sink counter, with her legs apart to expose her vulva, and pokes a finger into her bulge. She laughs at the shocked looks from all the men, staring at the cream oozing from her in a long string that eventually reaches the floor.

Her audience slowly recovers as they watch her clean her naked breasts and pat them dry. She maneuvers her bulbous breasts around in front of the mirror, ostensibly to look for wet spots she missed, but really she is satisfying a compelling desire to show off her luscious body. She always tremendously enjoys titillating men and is aroused by the lust she can clearly see in all the eyes staring unwaveringly at her tits. She excites them even more when she bends way back and asks for their help to look at her tits' undersides and when she spreads them apart to clean her cleavage. She pauses motionless, with her back arched and her hands behind her head to show her breasts better to the men, to concentrate on the staring faces in the mirror. The lucky strangers are silently feasting their eyes on the magnificent curves of her enormous, protruding orbs and her oversized, jutting nipples, dripping milk into the sink. She presses a hand on her vulva and enjoys one small climax after another as she stares at all the gawking faces with open mouths, until another of her bros tells her they are leaving.

Her Huge Belly Goes to a Nightclub

Her bros love her with a huge belly and deceptively showing her off to crowds as their pregnant white slave, so they decide tonight to expand her and take her to one of their favorite clubs. Each time they like to make her a little bit bigger, in spite of her complaints and pleas. She puts on a black shirt with snaps all the way down the front. She undoes the top snaps to let her men enjoy her colossal cleavage while they give her a ten liter enema, two more liters than ever before, and make her drink bottle after bottle of saline solution. She undoes her snaps as the gap in her shirt widens and her belly grows, until finally only two snaps are left on the undersides of her tits. The gap in her shirt now goes from nothing to hugely wide at its bottom, teasing the men by revealing just some of her belly and accentuating its massively swollen condition. As she stands before her bros, she arches her back and leans back, sticking out her belly as far as she can, with her hands on each side of it. She pulls her shoulders back, intentionally undoing the last two snaps, to suddenly completely expose her enormous belly for the viewing pleasure of her men.

"Look how huge you've made me and how far I stick out! You know how I submissively let you guys do almost anything you want, but this time you've gone too far!" She swings her belly from side to side as she speaks. "I'm so much bigger than ever before! And my cream is going to expand me even bigger on our date tonight! And look how my boobs are pushed up and spread apart by my belly! I look awful!"

"No, you look real [sic] sexy! How do you feel?"

"You know how much you want to empty your bowels when you have diarrhea? Well, this is ten times worse! I am so miserable, I want to cry! And I can't even move without my belly hurting. That's why I hold it whenever you let me. Sex and dancing are going to hurt so much! I hope all of you appreciate how much I am suffering to please you!"

They string a tape measure around her belly, and everyone is impressed by her incredible 67 inch measurement. Her additional load has expanded her belly out more in the forward direction than sideways. The men can't believe how far her belly extends forward, far beyond the ends of her huge tits. Her belly looks like she is 9+ months pregnant with huge twins lined up in vertical positions, and makes her look so extremely sexy, feminine, dependent, delicate, and vulnerable. Its weight is so much, she must lean back to stand upright. Gloria tries to make it more fun for her masters by acting completely helpless after they expand her. She asks for help, and waits patiently for it, for almost anything, and if they don't help her, she makes sure her struggles end in failure. It is only partly an act, since her huge, heavy belly adds to the already annoying encumbrance of her huge tits and makes any activity so difficult. She knows her act encourages them to expand her more and more often, but she can't resist enhancing their enjoyment of her condition.

They absolutely love seeing how incredibly far out her belly extends forward, and they make her keep turning from side to side on the stage, to give them side views of her belly from different angles. Then she is told to waddle around among them, which she does holding and stroking her expanded belly with both hands while they ogle and fondle her. She stops in front of each bro and turns from side to side for just him, while smiling and looking into his eyes. Then she moves her body up and down by bending her knees slightly to jiggle her flawless and shapely belly. Finally, she pushes the end of her gigantic belly into their groins or laps, and takes one of their hands and rubs it over the parts of her belly she can reach, before she moves on to the next man.

They tell her to bend over all the way, which she can only do by spreading her legs as wide apart as possible. She gets lots of compliments, especially on the view of her huge belly hanging down between her legs. Lots of bros want to feel her up and get a close-up view of her vulva and belly looking between her legs, as she hangs unto a sofa back and stays bent over for them for the longest time while they enjoy her.

Then they tell her to put on her white babydoll, with no bra or panties, and love how she looks in it. It is see-through thin and soon soaked with her milk, so it clings to her flesh and clearly shows the pronounced bumps of her raised areola and protruding nipples. The material is translucent due to her milk, and the darkness of her areola and nipples are striking compared to the rest of her perfect, snow white skin. To tease the men, she pokes a finger into her huge nipple holes, and the wetted material holds a depression in her holes. Her babydoll is so short, it barely reaches her vulva and hangs off her belly a large distance from her lower body, so it totally reveals her slit and her labia majora lips as it undulates as she moves. The shortness of her babydoll also reveals almost half her huge, bubble butt and even more when as it flaps in the breeze as she walks. Her bros just sit and stare at her incredible body as she moves in front of one bro to another, again for the longest time, before they decide they are ready to leave for the dance club.

She sits down in the rear seat of the limo, with her legs together while the bros sit in front of her. They all stare at her and tell her to take her babydoll off. She immediately obeys them and sits on the edge of the seat, leans back, supports herself with her arms, and arches her back, to push out her belly and show it off to her bros. The driver flips on the overhead lights that brightly illuminate every luscious curve of her fantastic belly and tits. She looks into all the lust filled faces, and her increasing arousal makes her labia lips grow. To ease the discomfort of her expanding lips, she spreads her legs apart, until they are as wide as she can get them. She enjoys exposing her swollen labia lips and a view of her ass cheeks between her legs to all the staring eyes. The cream oozing down her butt crack and pooling on the seat is the piece de resistance. She revels in the looks and compliments she gets from her men as they ogle her swollen and pink labia lips. She wasn't sure if she would like the large expansion of her labia whenever she is aroused, but she decides she does.

She lifts up her butt, rubs her fingers over her labia lips and spreads them apart, then eases her butt down again into the pool of her cream, doing it several times, ostensibly to get comfortable, but really to entertain and tease her bros. Gloria dearly loves teasing men, especially her bros, for several reasons. She's no dummy and knows she must maintain her bros' interest in her to continue their frequent, hot marathons with her and not some new conquest, even though Gloria is by far more sexy and beautiful than other women. And it is highly arousing and immensely enjoyable for her to excite men by teasing them because of her very powerful exhibition impulse. And finally, she likes the power her teasing gives her over her supposed masters. She can get men to do almost anything she wants, if she entices them in the right way.

She is surprised by how good it feels when she strokes her labia and realizes how much more sensitive they are when engorged.

"My lips are sooo sensitive when they are swollen like this!" She holds her butt in the air while she traces her finger tips along both sides of her outer and inner labia lips and moans.

Her bros feast their eyes on the sharp curves of her grossly swollen belly as they ride in the limo and do not miss a single jiggle of it with each bump in the road. She rubs her hands over the parts of her soft, bloated belly that she can still reach, as she finally leans back in the steeply reclined seat.

"I'm so uncomfortable, guys! Did you really have to make me this big? And your gawking at me is making me flow and getting my belly bigger and more painful! I don't know how I'm going to dance with such a huge, heavy belly! Look how far it hangs over my pussy! Please, only do me doggy style on my hands and knees tonight, okay?"

The lucky bro sitting next to her starts roughly feeling her belly, making her groan. She puts her hand on his.

"Please be gentle with me tonight. My belly is so tender."

During the ride, the bros trade seats so they all can sit next to Gloria to manhandle her belly and make her groan. Her sadistic brothers enjoy hurting her and seeing her reactions when they roughly fondle her belly, and they can't wait to fuck her with all their weight on her. When they go over some speed bumps in the parking lot, she removes her hands from her belly, so it will bounce more for their enjoyment. The bros watch her struggle to get out of the reclined seat, painfully rolling forward on her grossly expanded belly, falling uncontrollably back, and pleading for help several times before they finally assist her. They really like her helplessness and imitation of a very knocked up woman.

As they make their way through the crowded club, strangers grope her tits, ass, and belly as she passes by, exciting her with their crude comments, touch, and gaping looks. The crowd pulls her babydoll down off her tits, and she is continually pulling it back up, so she can enjoy the reaction of the men when the next guy pulls it down, suddenly exposing off her unbelievably gargantuan tits.

The bros take turns dancing with her and sometimes four of them dance in a circle around her. The rest of her bros enjoy watching and laughing at her enormous belly, ass, and tits swaying and bouncing up and down and all around, and colliding with other dancers on the crowded floor. And they like seeing the reactions and hearing the comments of other bros in the crowd excitedly ogling her bouncing assets. No one can believe an apparently hugely pregnant woman is dancing as wildly as she is. Gloria enjoys the dancing, exhibiting herself before a crowd, and entertaining her bros and the crowd so much, she is willing to endure the belly and titty pain. She is aroused by the reactions of her bros and the crowd, so her masochism helps, and she doesn't limit her very expressive and energetic dancing.

The club has a camera linked to a large screen TV mounted high up on a wall, and the camera is fixed on her when she is on the dance floor. Sometimes the other dancers move away from her, forming a large circle around her, so everyone has a better view of her bouncing tits, ass, and belly show. Her huge bubble butt is alluringly exposed by her very short babydoll as it flaps in the breeze and when she bends over all the way, and adds greatly to her tits and belly show. She loves exposing her slit and swollen labia lips to the crowd, so she frequently dances bent over all the way with her legs spread wide and hands on the floor, even when she is not "backing it up" for some dance partner. Her bros lift her up onto a platform near the dance floor, and she dances bent over facing away from the crowd. The strobe lights of the club pierce through the darkness to give them intoxicating views of her vulva, bubble butt, and hanging belly. The club bouncers tell her to get down after they have filled their eyes.

Those who don't intimately know Gloria are constantly coming up to congratulate her bros on getting pregnant such a sexy and gorgeous babe. Her bros don't correct them, so it quickly spreads through the crowd that she really is pregnant. It's obvious to everyone she's not fat, with her slender neck, arms, and legs, so what else could she be? Those in the crowd, who have seen her expanded before, keep quiet. Women make biting comments, thinking wrongly she is harming her fetus with her dancing. The women's reactions Gloria hates, but she is not allowed to say her huge belly is not due to pregnancy, because the bros enjoy her troubles with other women.

The other bros in the club ask her bros for permission to dance with her, and they let them, after all her masters have their fill of dancing with her. Her very first partner pulls her as close as he can, with her enormous tits and belly, and inserts a finger in her, without asking. She doesn't want to be fingered, because she knows it will increase her cream flow. Her dancing with her extremely expanded belly is painful enough, and she doesn't want her belly growing faster with even more cream in her pussy and ass. Plus, she knows more cream will be more noticeable, even in the darkness of the club. She will have to hear more cutting remarks from females and might even be ejected from the club. It is now running down her legs in shiny streams, and the bros never let her wipe it away.

So she frowns, squirms, grabs his arm where it emerges from her crotch, and tries to push has hand and him away. She also has another motive and wants her bros to enjoy watching her meek resistance. He of course keeps fingering her, so when she thinks her bros have seen enough of her struggle, she gives in to him. She gently holds his biceps, partially closes her eyes, and relaxes, taking an opportunity to continue entertaining her bros with her acquiescence, which she enjoys herself, and to show them how subservient she can be with a complete stranger. Her extreme submissiveness is one of the many reasons they are so attracted to her.

He licks her cream off his fingers after someone cuts in to dance with her. Other guys see that, and soon all her dance partners are penetrating her with their fingers. The long fingers of the brothers probe her vaginal opening, opening it up and allowing some of her accumulated cream to escape. She continues to resist and then submit to the unattractive ones. But she eventually doesn't fight the handsome bros at all. Her cream flow becomes so high, her pussy starts dripping onto the dance floor, adding to the cream on her legs, which the other women notice to her embarrassment. The attractive guys also make her climax, which increases her flow even more and makes it difficult to dance. While she first feels a finger inside her, she holds an index finger in the air to titillate her bros by announcing her penetration.

She is of course very popular and never takes breaks, other than to have a drink and trips to the ladies' room while holding her jiggling belly. As she is taking a drink, a man standing behind her addresses her, and she turns around.

"Damn, girl, your boobs and hips are twice as wide as the small of your back! You must be the sexiest woman in the world! And your tits! Yours look like Beshine's, only bigger and much prettier! And your nipples! And oh my gosh, your boobs jiggle so much! May I touch them?"

"Okay." She pulls down her babydoll and tucks it under her tits for him.

"They are so soft! They must be real! Have you made any videos?"

"I've only done one professional video, and it was of me actually being raped, so you can only buy it on the Dark Web."

"You are such a bombshell! You should go public. With your bod and beauty, you would be more famous than the Kardashians!" She knows fame would rob her privacy and expose her doctor, plus her bros wouldn't allow it for fear of losing her.

He asks her to dance as he caresses her boobs and starts singing,

"I'm in love with the shape of you! I'm in love with your bo...dy!"

She enjoys his singing but doesn't want to dance with a whitey. She and her bros exchange smiles as she walks away from him, after a brother grabs her for more dancing.

In another rare moment between dances, a very handsome black stranger approaches her.

"My dear, couldn't you be delivering any second?"

"No, no. Looks like twins doesn't it?" She puts her hands on the sides of her belly and smiles at him.

"Shit girl, you look like the next octomom! I've never seen a belly stick out as far as yours! And it bounces around so much when you dance! Doesn't that hurt?"

"Oh, yeah!"

"So why do you do it?"

"I love dancing! And my boyfriends like watching my belly bounce."

"Who's the lucky father?"

"All my boyfriends are responsible for my condition!" She likes shocking people by saying all her boyfriends could be the father.

"You are dripping onto the floor. Has your water broke?"

"No, that's just my cream. I'm creaming because my dance partners are fingering me."

"May I?"

"Why not? Everyone else has!"

She smiles and steps up to him, grabs his big biceps, and spreads her belly and tits out against his hard body. She throws her head back and moans when he reaches under her bulging belly and massages her clit, getting the attention of her brothers.

"Babe, show him your belly!"

To immediately obey her master, in mid-orgasm, she reluctantly steps away from the stranger and his dripping finger, lifts up her babydoll, and tucks it under her tits, exposing most of her enormous belly and booty. She enjoys the head turning and leers from all the men around her.

She knows her bros and her audience would enjoy watching this stranger she just met play with her. And she wants to feel the hands of this handsome hunk on her. So she takes off her babydoll and hands it to one of her bros. She is surrounded by a tight circle of men gawking at her, so she's hoping the bouncers will not see her nakedness. She takes one of his hands in hers and puts it on the side of her belly. She shoves her belly to the side, and they both laugh when her belly springs back and hits their hands. She does the same to one, then the other, of her bulbous tits. He can't believe how resilient and shapely her belly and boobs are, while being so soft. She enjoys the stares of the men surrounding her, lustfully gawking at her body and what the stranger starts doing to her.