Gloria's Transformation - Her Dates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She puts her arms behind her back, smiles, and tries to keep the rest of her body motionless as she willingly lets him toy with her grossly expanded abdomen, milk engorged tits, and huge bubble butt. He kisses her, loving the softness and fullness of her lips, and squeezes and caresses every inch of all her extremely voluptuous assets, to the envy of the crowd. He grabs her butt and pulls her hard into him, erotically spreading out her tits and belly. He spreads her cheeks apart, nicely exposing her pretty, unpigmented anus, then slams them together, making a loud slapping sound, and repeatedly pulls her bubble butt up and drops it, sending ripples through her soft flesh.

She quickly realizes she should face away from him to give her audience the best view of her being groped. When he lets go of her ass, she turns around, pushes her ass against him and spreading it out, leans back way until her back is also on him, and puts her hands on his torso for support. He shoves her tits and belly up and down and sideways, making them distort and bounce erotically and her groan, and the crowd loves it. He fondles her boobs with both hands from behind her, causing her to moan and moan. So he gently strokes the mammoth orbs protruding so far out from her chest and pulls on and squeezes her huge nipples until she coos, "Oh yes, yes!" The spasms from her orgasms cause her belly and monstrous milkjugs to jiggle.

When he pushes on her tits or belly very hard, she groans loudly as she reacts to keep her balance, which motivates him to push even harder. Sometimes after a hard push, she bends forward, grasps both sides of her belly, grimaces and says "oohhh", through puckered lips, to add to the sadistic pleasures of those watching her willingly allowing this stranger to so roughly grope her. He also makes her belly and tits jiggle with small, rapid motions of his hands. Her audience loves watching her belly and tits sway, jiggle, and bounce.

Her belly is in contact with her tits, so when he lifts her belly up, it elevates and spreads apart her tits. When he drops it, both her tits and her belly bounce around. She smiles when he begins fingering her huge innie belly button. She doesn't like it, but keeps smiling when the bro flicks his wet finger against her belly and laughingly says "You're ripe!", because it amuses him and her bros. Her extreme submissiveness and exhibitionism make her actually like being humiliated and abused by men before an audience of males. But her enjoyment in entertaining the men is quickly cut off when someone gets permission from her bros to dance with her and hands her the babydoll. She hurriedly puts it on, and the new stranger grabs her arm and leads her to the dance floor.

One of their favorite ways to dance with her is to get behind her, bend her over, and pull her dress up so they can gawk at and grope her voluptuous, naked booty. She of course has to spread her legs wide apart to be able to bend over as far as they want her due to her massive belly. She knows what they want, and she backs that thing up for her dance partners, who dearly love dancing with her as they grind their groins into her huge, soft, and naked booty. Her cream gets all over the front of their pants.

Many of her dancing partners aren't satisfied with just fingering her. Some unzip themselves and penetrate her with their cocks before she can react. She usually immediately stands up and turns around, not wanting to get ejected from the club and have her dancing cut short. But after she is aroused enough by all the attractive strangers fingering her, and if the bro is handsome, she can't resist letting him continue. She backs that thing up, pushing his cock into and out of her, and no one knows they are fucking as long as he doesn't ram her too hard and they stay close. When he blows, she regrets her decision, even though she enjoyed the orgasms, as she feels his warm semen join her cream and add to her huge belly. She gives him time to put his cock back in his pants before she steps away. On one occasion after being fucked on the dance floor, her next partner is one of her bros.

"Dazhawn, who was that guy I was just with?"

"His name's Nelson."

"He just got through fucking me. Would you like to do me too?"

"No, Boobies, when a real man fucks you, the bouncers will see, and we'll get booted out."

A few in the crowd know Gloria is a totally uninhibited BBC slut and whore, and they beg her bros to let them have her in a dark corner of the club. They tell others in the crowd about Gloria, and soon her bros are swamped with pleas to have her and offers to buy her. She begs her bros not to take time away from her dancing and not sell her to the unattractive men among those beseeching them. Of course, she knows she just encourages her bros whenever she begs them, but she likes giving them the pleasure of forcing her to do whatever they want.

Her brothers ask the men who are begging for Gloria, "Why would we let you have our girl?" to start the negotiations.

Leaving the Dance Club

At a dance club's closing, she waddles out to her limo, holding her massive belly, surrounded by a crowd of admirers. Her belly is so sore from dancing that she walks carefully with both hands supporting her belly to limit its bouncing and the pain of walking. She thinks about what is coming next and dreads it. She knows the men all around her will soon be gang banging her in the limo and will hurt her tender belly more than her masochism can abate and make her even more sore. And she saw her bros selling her in the club to some very repulsive men who will soon be raping her.

But first she services some of her bros who can't wait to have her after dancing with her and watching her all night. They are followed by the men who bought her or made a deal for her in the club. She meekly struggles with each white, old, smelly, or ugly man as he mounts her. She begs him not to rape her and repeatedly says,

"No! Please no! Aagghh!"

She pushes against each rapist and tries to keep her legs together, totally in vain against the much stronger men. She gasps and groans loudly with wide open eyes and mouth upon each man overpowering her and his first forceful penetration of her. She wants to make viewing her violations as enjoyable as she can to please her bros. She covers her nipples with her hands, but that just entices them to pull her hands away and devour her nipples and breasts. While she endures the serial rapes, she shows her bros and her audience she is really being violated by shaking her head, repeatedly striking her fists softly against each man, tearfully crying, and sorrowfully staring and sometimes glaring into her bros' eyes.

She is pinned against the seat back as her rapists intentionally lean into her to spread out her belly and tits. She groans as loud as she can with each of the hard thrusts into her and frequently screams when the pain is too much, while her bros cheer her rapists on and have a jolly time watching. Some of them prefer to keep their weight off her but thrust into her as hard as they can to see her enormous tits and belly bounce forward and back. They enjoy the fountains of milk droplets her tits spray out in all directions. When she puts her hands on her belly to ease her pain due to its motion, they hold her arms down. She squirms as their cocks move in and out of her, putting more jiggling into her assets, to intentionally improve her rape show for her bros.

They close the windows of the limo when she starts screaming, lest someone in the parking lot call the cops. But they leave the limo inside lights on, so the line of men who have purchased her can still enjoy watching her as they wait their turn. She tells her bros, as she fights the repulsive men mounting her, how much she hates being raped by these men and how much they are hurting her. She repeats this over and over again and begs them to stop her serial rapes, because she knows they love hearing it. She also complains as each man mounts her,

"No, no, not another one! How many are there?"

She is enduring a lot of pain that normally her arousal and masochism would suppress. But these men don't turn her on much in spite of her nymphomania. Even though she knows her serial rapes has been setup by her bros, losing control over the use of her body to so many disgusting men is emotionally traumatizing for her. She is aroused a little, by the physical acts of penetration and the few attractive tricks, to produce enough cream, with all the semen, to lubricate the rapes. And she has cream left over from getting fucked while she danced and the initial fucking she received from some of her bros when she first got back to the limo. Eventually, her vulva and parts of her belly and inner thighs are white and glistening with her cream and their semen, and she fills the limo with an unmistakable aroma, which is highly arousing to the men.

She stops screaming after the fifth rapist has finished with her, but she continues to vocalize her suffering, constantly whimpering, crying, begging, grunting, and groaning, to maximize the enjoyment and excitement for her bros watching and listening to her. Some of the men prefer to rape her in her mouth, and everyone likes hearing the garbling of her groans, cries, and begging as the cocks slide in and out of her throat.

A few of the men are gentle with her belly and very good with their cocks, but she still considers it rape since their first penetrations were forced and they are so unattractive. She slowly stops whimpering, crying, and begging as they work their cocks in and out of her.

"Oh, damn, I hate it when I'm being raped and this happens! You're making me cum, you bastard! Ooohhh!... Aaahh!... Oooohhh!... Oooouuu!"

She doesn't want to moan but can't stop it. She changes her mind when she hears the jokes and sees the obvious pleasure on all the faces of her bros intently ogling the action from their seats in the limo. So she moans louder and doesn't stop until her rapist blows.

She is glad when the last of the ugly men to whom she was sold finishes raping her. She says nothing to rebuke her bros for setting up her torment, until a bro needles her,

"A wise woman once said, 'fuck this shit', and lived happily ever after! Ha ha"

"Well, I'm not happy being sold to a bunch of white, ugly bastards, but you guys like watching me being overpowered, abused, and raped, don't you? And you like showing the world you own your white sex slave and can do anything you want with me, without even the slightest consequence for you!"

Her bros say in unison, "Oh, yeah!" Their answer and smiles change her unhappiness to satisfaction, knowing she has pleased her masters and they have enjoyed watching their slut being ravished for their gratification.

Lastly to use her are the friends of the bros, who happened to be at the club, or new acquaintances they met in the club. Many of them are good looking gentlemen, who keep their weight off her belly and fuck her gently, and she enjoys them and moans. But not the guys who want to fuck her nipples, because she has to lean forward to give them her breasts, painfully putting weight on her belly.

One of the friends gets some ideas to entertain the crowd. He sits in the other reclining seat in the back of the limo and pulls her over on top of him on her back, exposing the large pool of semen and cream Gloria had been sitting on. He pulls her arms back, putting her huge belly and tits beautifully on display for everyone, and they say they like his idea already. He commands her to put her feet on his legs, spread her legs apart, and guide his cock into her ass. He has an exceptionally thick, ten inch cock that he now pushes all the way inside her, and the men can see the expansion of her belly as his huge cock displaces the fluids inside her. As he fucks her, she holds her hands near her belly, so the men can watch her belly expand to touch her hands and then contract away. Then he rams violently in and out of her, stopping before his groin hits her ass, to create fluid waves inside her that cause undulations in her soft belly flesh that are mesmerizing.

He next commands her to fuck him. She rises up and when she slams her ass down on him, her belly continues traveling downward, sliding between her legs and overhanging her vulva an alluring amount. She pauses with his cock deep inside her as the men watch her belly rebound upward and listen to her groan loudly with a hand on her bouncing belly. Her mammoth tits add to the show by spreading apart as she slams into him. Her ass erotically spreads out as it meets his groin, and ripples travel up her huge ass cheeks. Her bros tell her to do it harder and she tries, groaning even more. They are still not satisfied, but she cries that she can't do it any harder. So the bro beneath her rises up to meet her coming down, and her belly distortions become even more enthralling for all. She starts squealing with pain. No one else fucks her that way, and she is grateful.

After a really hot session with a handsome black stud she never met before, she talks in his ear as he cums:

"Oh my God, your cock feels so good, and you're so handsome! Who are you?"

"Kaleem"

"Kaleem, I want to see you again! Ask my bros for permission to come to our mansion, and they'll give you the pass codes and address."

"And if they won't?"

"They will. Tell them I really want you again. You can bring your friends too, if they are anything like you!"

"Do your bros ever get jealous?"

"No, never. They know that I can't be satisfied by one man."

In spite of the rapes, she does enjoy her dance club dates because she loves the dancing, entertaining and exhibiting herself before crowds of men and her bros, the sex on the dance floor, and the extra passion when her thoroughly aroused bros get her in the limo and home. Her masochism helps her deal with the pain in her tits and belly caused by her dancing, except when she falls down, due to the extra weight of her expanded belly.