Gloria's Transformation - Second Rape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looks over Terrill's shoulder and gives the gangbangers the finger, this time with both hands, as they leave the laughing crowd.

She is beyond totally exhausted, but the pain in her belly and butt keeps her semi-awake as Terrill carries her in his arms back to the car. Some young men on the street saw her as they entered the warehouse, and a large crowd of them is waiting for her around his car. Gloria sees them.

"Honey, put me down on the hood so the boys can see me."

The young men ogle her, compliment her body, and make filthy and lecherous comments about her, all of which her exhibitionist side loves. There is lots of fresh cum and mucus all around her mouth, on her forehead, in her hair, and down both sides of her cheeks and neck, and fresh and dried cum, cream, and mucus all over her body. She spreads her legs for them, and they marvel at how much fresh cum and cream is spread all over her vulva and inner thighs. She fills the air around her with the chlorine like smell of semen. A big white glob can be seen at the opening of her vagina. The crowd remembers how flat her tummy was when she arrived and can't believe how big it is now. And the red handprints on her belly, butt, and breasts are still somewhat visible, and the red stripe in the center of her belly is very prominent. Many of the men start masturbating as Gloria stares at their cocks. The crowd would overpower Terrill and continue her rape, if they did not fear Jorge's gang.

"Honey, wouldn't you like to watch some of these young men fuck me?"

"No, babe, I want you in bed at home right now!"

"Okay, stud, but how about a quickie with just one of the boys, please?"

Now that she is away from her rapists, the enema pressure and the huge dildo in her ass, the bulge and precum wetspot in Terrill's pants, the exposed cocks of so many young men, and her naked exposure to them are all combining to make the hypersexual Gloria crazy with desire. He can tell she is extremely horny by the way she is stroking him and the look in her eyes, and he smiles at her. She pulls him down to her and French kisses him, getting semen on his face and giving him a taste of the semen on her lips and tongue. Her breath has a very pungent odor after 40 cocks have fucked her throat, which arouses him terribly, reminding him that she has just finished pulling a very long train. She turns towards the young crowd.

"I want a big dick!"

Her pussy starts overflowing in anticipation, and her juices run down her ass crack to the hood. The well-endowed young men, who have not already done so, unzip their flies, whip out their cocks, and push each other around until each has exposed himself to her. She points to one of the bigger dicks. He is very handsome and barely looks 18. Normally she would simply choose the biggest cock, but she is so tired of ugly men.

"I want your cock! Lift me off the hood!"

He sets her down next to the car and before she can react, starts sucking on one of her nipples. She quickly turns away from him, causing her breast to be pulled to her side until her nipple pops from his mouth and her breast bounces back, hitting her other breast and jiggling both. She leans over, puts her hands on the hood and spreads her legs wide. The big white blob of semen flops out of her pussy onto the curb, and long filaments of semen and cream stretch down from her vulva to the sidewalk.

"Oops, you need to replace that. Quick, start fucking me before I lose any more, and don't take too long. I can't keep my horny boyfriend waiting."

The instant he penetrates her, she has a huge orgasm that continues for as long as he fucks her, which isn't long. He fondles her breasts as he fucks her, and she deduces he is a boob man. His slamming into her butt plug is less forceful since he is holding onto her breasts instead of her hips, and she softens his blows by letting her ass move forward with each of his thrusts. The pain is not more than her masochism can handle, and she congratulates herself on choosing the right man to fuck her. Her moaning is so loud that the street crowd starts growing rapidly. After he blows, she turns around, kisses him on the cheek, and speaks to him while he is just inches away, to see his reaction to her breath.

"Thanks. I needed that!"

Terrill opens her car door, lifts her up in his arms, and gently puts her down on the car seat.

"See Jorge to buy a video of her belly expansion and rape."

By the time he walks to the other side of the car and gets in, Gloria has her window down and is moaning with an orgasm, as another young man is leaning through the window, sucking on one of her nipples, and finger fucking her. He guns the engine to stop them, anxious to get home, make love to Gloria, and have incredibly sloppy seconds (or more precisely, eighty-two seconds). She sleeps in fits on the way home due to her extremely uncomfortable condition and the bumps in the road.

The sex Terrill and Gloria have when they get home is more passionate than after her first rape. He starts by making fervent love to her, licking the dried semen and cream off her face, breasts, and libia. She orgasms as he makes love to her, especially when he sucks on her nipples, and she gets incredibly hot. So hot that her masochism now makes her immune to pain. So she gets out of bed, turns on some R&B music, and dances for her man, wildly swinging her still huge belly and tits in rhythm with the music. She couldn't and didn't want to do this for the gangbangers due to the pain. Her belly responds more slowly to her body's motion than her tits, so she cleverly finds that she can get her belly moving up to collide with her tits on their way down. She doesn't dance long due to her tiredness and horniness, but when she is done, Terrill applauds enthusiastically. They laugh at how much cream and milk she has put on the tile floor. She stands by the bed with her legs apart, so Terrill can concentrate on the milk flowing from her nipples, the long strings of cream stretching from her libia to the floor, and the trickles of cream running down her legs. Her breasts produce streams of milk, rather than just drops, without her touching them, due to the stimulation of her dancing and her acute need for a milking. After a short while, she moves closer to Terrill and turns her body to direct her milk spray onto his face.

Terrill quickly embraces her lustfully, showering her body with kisses. Then he finally begins fucking her in all the positions he saw her in last night, and a few new ones to have his lascivious fun with her still extremely bloated belly. It is her little secret that she enjoys all the pain with him, but is so hoarse she can't even do fake screams. So she gives him a mixture of loud groans and moans as he takes immense carnal pleasure in squashing, extruding, fucking, and manhandling her huge belly and tits. When they are changing positions or taking a break, she describes her rape to him in vivid detail that only she would know. She loves bitching about very little thing from last night, and he loves listening to her. And she explains how she got so sore and how much their sex is hurting her.

Gloria sees the beer can from the rape on the night stand, grabs it, and pours the contents into her mouth so her man can do to her what so many other men have done. She hates the smell and taste of the semen but enjoys the delight in his eyes as he slowly pushes his cock into her mouth filled with other men's semen. She enjoys being choked by his cock, but still squirms to enhance his pleasure. Unlike during her rapes, she sucks on his cock when she is not totally preoccupied with struggling to breathe and has orgasm after orgasm. He loves the sensation that her loud moaning makes on his cock. She learns that a beer can holds 3 mouthfuls.

He teases her, knowing how powerful her sexual desires are. He puts her hands under her body, holds his erection near her face, and enjoys her begging him for it and struggling to get her lips and tongue on it. He lets her suck on his cock and balls for a while, and loves how upset she becomes when he takes them away.

After their sex, she falls quickly asleep with her butt plug still inside her. But her discomfort wakes her soon. She encounters huge wet spots in the sheets as she struggles to get out of bed. When she finally takes out her butt plug and her enema fluid drains out, her relief is indescribable. Washing the dried semen and piss out of her hair and off her body is also a tremendous relief for her.

Terrill wakes her up after a few hours of sleep by her favorite method of being awakened - feeling a big cock enter her. Her tummy is still big, and Terrill plays with it more as he fucks her. And he is delighted to be able now to take her anally, although she is understandably not as tight as usual. They continue on through the day and into the night, sleeping and fucking. When she gets out of bed, she goes naked and does not hold her belly as she walks, in spite of the discomfort. She knows Terrill enjoys watching her belly sway as she moves, and her tits too. Her ass is sore, but at least she can sit. After her last rape, her ass was so sore she couldn't sit for days.

The next day, she is so sore she can't move at all without extreme discomfort and getting fucked would be unbearable, if not for her masochism. Black and blue marks and hickeys appear all over body and remain for weeks. Her maid serves her meals in bed. Her voice recovers, and Terrill enjoys her fake squeals due to her soreness as their intense fucking sessions continue for the next two days. After some hot foreplay to begin one session, Gloria produces the 15 inch dildo/butt plug that was used by her rapists.

"Honey, I'm sure this will make a big bulge in me when I'm not full of piss. This thing is so huge, it's going to be really painful, but I'll do for you!"

She hands the huge dildo to Terrill, then lies on her stomach next to him, with her legs folded under her and her ass in the air next to him. She stuffs pillows under her stomach to ease the weight on her tits and spreads her ass cheeks for him.

He lubricates the dildo and penetrates her ass with it. She then turns on her side facing him with one leg bent up. She enjoys the lust on his face as he watches the bulge in her abdomen grow bigger and longer as he pushes more and more of the dildo into her. Due to the enhanced flexibility and weakening of her abdominal tissues, the bulge in her abdomen conforms exactly to the shape of the dildo. When she has accepted the dildo's maximum 4 inch diameter, she screams, and he starts fucking her with it. She moans loudly at the start of each penetration. He is memorized by the appearance and disappearance of her bulge, as he forces the entire length of the dildo in and out of her. She screams each time the dildo's maximum diameter has spread her asshole wide apart. Then he starts giving her short strokes, pushing the max diameter just inside her asshole and then popping it back out. She drifts between intense, enjoyable pain and huge orgasms. He penetrates her pussy with his cock and the bulge in her abdomen grows even bigger and more erotic as his 11 inch cock fights for room inside her with the dildo. He can see the ecstasy in her face as he works his cock and the dildo in and out of her, sometimes in unison and sometimes in series. He stops for a while with his cock buried deep inside her, but keeps fucking her with the dildo, so he can feel with his cock the sensations of her dildo penetration. Her moans increase in pitch and loudness, and she has such an intense orgasm that she loses consciousness for a moment.

Her belly is flat and shrinks to its normally tiny 24 inch girth in a few days, without stretch marks, sagging skin, or internal scarring, much to her relief. She calls her geneticist ex-boyfriend and arranges a fuck date with him, so she can share with him her latest escapade and thank him some more. Her ex is also a MD, and she has lots of questions about the medical risks of her torture.

Terrill and Gloria also have insane sex when a copy of the entire video is delivered. They immediately jump into bed to watch it. It takes them several sessions of sex to get through all 13 hours. Gloria reveals what she was feeling and thinking as they watch each depraved act done to her. Even Gloria laughs watching herself waddle. He makes passionate love to her while they watch. He watches the semen gushing out of her mouth, her mounting of the dildo, her dance with her huge belly, and the abuse of her belly and tits over and over again.

They enjoy even more the professionally edited video. The zoomed in shots of her face, tummy, and genitalia and the slow motion sequences greatly enhance the eroticism. It includes a fantastic time-lapse sequence focusing on the same three-quarter side view of her belly as she sits on her feet, showing her belly expanding as the enema bags deflate and she gulps down piss. Her rape is disguised as BDSM, with the help of the handcuffs and lots of editing, to make the video marketable, and it sells exceptionally well on the internet. Gloria's website is given at the end of the video, and her popularity increases dramatically. The waiting period for an engagement with her soon grows to six months, and she raises her rates.

She is still sore when she returns to whoring, so she chooses her clients carefully. She wants to be aroused during sex so her masochism will at least dull some of the pain. She remembers her daily commitment to Terrill to service one of his friends and do a trick for his profit only.

"Honey, I want only your good looking friends while I am still sore. And please don't pimp me out to any gross johns until my soreness is completely gone."

She knows her requests will probably only encourage him to do the opposite. So she is not surprised when he sets her up with ugly and fat tricks and friends and watches her suffer as they fuck her. To please Terrill, she groans loudly and tells the guy how sore she is from a gangbang and how much he is hurting her. And she lets him do whatever he wants, no matter how painful it is.

Her feelings are stronger than ever that the incredible sex with Terrill after her rapes and his immense enjoyment of her rapes are worth enduring the tortures. When she is no longer sore, she thinks about her next gang rape.

"Honey, why don't you set me up to be raped by a black gang?"

Since she loves brothers, she thinks she could enjoy being gang raped by black thugs. She thinks black gangstas are cool and could be real studs. But she worries if they will also be rougher or more sadistic or kinky. She is sure she could deceive Terrill into thinking she is not enjoying being raped. Being regularly gang raped by black gangstas could satisfy both her and Terrill.

"Wouldn't that make Terrill ecstatic?"