All Comments on 'Gloria's Transformation - the Gym'

by Captain1021

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
UGLY

32S-22-48 have to be a well ASS man to go after her

smokalotopotamussmokalotopotamusover 7 years ago
These judgmental shitheads can suck it

Captain1021, this story is super hot. I know there are a lot of readers here (and quite quantifiably, other creators like yourself) who would agree with me. Keep writing, man, and please share more with us.

People need to understand that tales like this one appeal mightily to those with particular sexual tastes. Sure, these stories are smut, merely written porn, and they demand a certain kind of fetish (although it's sad people see it like that), but they can be powerful and are deserving of respect.

If you don't have a size fetish or milk fetish, go on your own way and let the rest of us enjoy ourselves. What are you doing here anyway? Like, I don't understand what's sexual about the human foot, but it has never even occurred to me to seek out foot fetish porn so I could smugly pass judgment on its fans. Get a life. Supposing you've really got to say something, why don't you first try to muster up the cojones to not hide behind anonymity.

Oh and by the way, if you do feel total contempt for this kind of porn, I posit that your sexuality is narrow and lacking in depth. Motifs like the gradual expansion of breasts, appreciation for the erotic qualities of milk (a physical manifestation of a woman's love), the imagination of oversized male genitalia -- these are transcendent elements essential to the human libido: they are tantric, mystical, psychedelic. They're treasures from the Land of Milk and Honey.

crissynh50ptcrissynh50ptabout 4 years ago
dreams i have

this..all of THIS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's so hot. Thanks fow writing such an beautiful and sexy story. I am 27, and my name is gloria too. My daddy showed this to me, today. And I love it. We read your story together. Then fuck. Right now I am reading this, and he is lapping on my pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaptain1021@Captain1021
I was luckily married to a super sexy, 125 lb, blue-eyed, beautiful blonde with a big booty. I was thrilled when she confessed to being a promiscuous nympho and wanting to keep working as a whore! Why not earn extra spending money doing what she loved? She was my hotwife wi...