Glorious Glory Hole

Story Info
A trip to the Glory Holes.
1.8k words
4.62
27.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still don't know why I do it. But I do it.

There's that song about goin' back to New Orleans, and a ball and chain...

In my case, there's two balls, and it's not exactly a chain... but it is hard.

I get out of the car and look around, like I expect someone to recognize me. No matter how many times I do this, there's still that tinge of shame, that fear of discovery, like I'm doing something naughty, something wrong, like someone's going to know...

I'm a cocksucker.

I enter the arcade. This one has two sides, one is a big open room with a dozen tattered couches and a porn video continuously playing on a big screen. The room could be empty, or have several men disinterestedly watching the videos, or engaged in various sex acts for everyone to see.

But today I'm here, drawn to the other side. I can feel my hands shaking.

I'm here for the glory holes.

I pick a booth, more or less at random, but it's the first one that's free, and it doesn't go un-noticed in my mind that the adjacent booth is occupied.

I enter and latch the door behind me. Again, with the fear of discovery. I go to sit in the chair, a hard, plastic affair firmly bolted to the floor, and I fumble with my money. The signs all threaten to kick you out if you're not playing a video, so I clumsily try to stuff a dollar in the slot. It won't go and I'm frustrated. Is the machine broken or is it my trembling fingers?

Then I see it, out of the corner of my eye. It's already happening. I hadn't been in there for 10 seconds, and I wasn't ready.

To my left, a cock is coming through the hole in the wall, and the adrenaline surges in my body. I think I dropped my dollar, I'm not sure if I put my wallet in my pocket or not, and even though I'm still getting adjusted in the seat, I'm now sliding to my knees as fast as I can in the dark confines of my little cell.

I reach out to touch it, out of fear that if I don't touch it fast enough, it will disappear, retreating back through the hole and out of my life - and right now that penis is what I live for.

In the dim light, I can see it's a decent cock, curving to the owner's left. It's circumcised, and roughly five inches long, about as long as my woody, but as my hand comes into contact with it I'm in for a surprise. It's totally flaccid.

My hand lines it up, and now that I've hastily assumed the position of glory, on my knees, I guide the cock to my mouth. I'm too hungry and flustered to savor the moment, and I open widely and take the head right onto my waiting tongue.

Another surge of adrenaline hits as I'm assaulted by all the sensations - there are so many of them. The softness of his meat as I first close my mouth around it. The smell, mostly of a fresh shower and soap, but that wonderful underlying masculine smell that never completely goes away. The moan I hear from the opposing booth as the warmth of my mouth sends shivers up his spine. The involuntary flex of his hips as he struggles to get more of his cock into my mouth. The soft creak of the plywood wall as it protests against my man as he feeds me the silky flesh of his soft cock. All so glorious.

I pause for a moment, partly to get adjusted on the floor, and partly to revel in the moment. Then I feel it, his entire cock pulses ever so lightly in my mouth, and the tip slides just a tiny bit, extending itself deeper in my mouth.

He's getting hard.

I really just want to enjoy feeling of his manhood swelling to full erection, but I get barely one second of that. His cockhead, still growing in my mouth, is shoved a bit deeper by a thrust of his hips, forceful and intentional, as if he's telling me "Get to work" - So I do.

I run my tongue across the underside of his growing member, and it surges again in my mouth, the curve of his lengthening shaft thrusting it into the right of my cheeks. I adapt my stance before him to accommodate the shape and bend of his member, and I begin to service him.

I pull back, applying suction and start work on him. I keep my tongue moving and change styles, sometimes turning my head to get a swirling effect, sometimes just bobbing up and down on his cock.

It doesn't take too long for him to become fully erect. His cock isn't massive, but it's considerably longer than mine and big enough around that I have trouble breathing when he's fully lodged in my throat.

I work him for a while, I really can't tell how long. I'm lost in a fog of sucking cock, to the point where nothing else matters. I'm having trouble breathing, I don't care. My knees hurt, I don't care. I adjust myself against the wall and hold still for a moment, and he takes the cue and starts thrusting in and out, face fucking me through the thin plywood, which creaks more than my knees and moans almost as loud as my man.

He's really enjoying this. His cock, already long and hard in my mouth, starts to swell larger in diameter, and I'm hoping he'll cum soon - not so much because I'm tired... but because I want him to cum... no...I want his cum. Ineed his cum.

Just as I'm thinking I'm about to get a hot lunch, he pulls his cock out of my mouth, and as I look down I see the tip retreating into the darkness of the adjacent booth. Was I not good enough?

Soon his fingers are at the hole, beckoning me in that manner that I've used in the past. I know what he wants and a surge of fear strikes me. When his cock started to surge and I thought he was about to cum, my own modest pecker had started to swell, but only a bit. His fingers gestured again, this time more insistently.

I rose and unzipped, my semi-hard cock clearing my fly, but not by a lot. I was wrong, I was not even as big as he was soft. His fingers gestured once more, and I pushed what I had through the hole.

His lips, warm and sure, wrapped around me and I was in heaven. Quickly I hardened to my max, and my unit, maybe all five inches of it, was receiving blissful suction from the anonymous man on the other side of the wall.

I moaned and flexed, not just to show my appreciation, but because he was good. Damn good. I wasn't going to last a whole lot longer, and I pressed against the wall in anticipation of shooting my load.

He stopped sucking, suddenly releasing my dick with a wet, squishy plopping noise, leaving me protruding what little I had into the space of his booth. After a moment, I figured it was my turn again and I withdrew.

I was relieved to see his cock snake through the hole again, and a bit confused that his erection had completely diminished. He was totally soft again.

I hurried back down to my knees, but before taking his cock back into my mouth, I wrapped my fingers around the base of his shaft, milking it toward the tip. I was rewarded by seeing a large, clear stream of precum slither forth from his piss slit. Without thinking, I rushed my tongue forward to catch it before it fell to the filthy floor of the booth. There was almost no taste to the fluid, a bit of sweetness and a warmth and thickness that was indescribably satisfying.

I milked his hardening shaft again, this time wrapping my lips around the tip of his cockhead, where I was again rewarded by another small stream of the precious fluid. He moaned as I did that, and the second stream of fluid had more flavor to it, a tangy and less sweet flavor - a promise of things to cum that fired my hunger. I dove on his cock, engulfing it as if I was starving and it held the only nourishment I'd ever get. He moaned, and bucked against the wall, and I briefly wondered if it would hold or if he'd come crashing through it cock first.

The wall held, and he quickly hardened to full glory. I sucked like a madman, losing all track of time. It was just his cock and my hunger, and the two of us fed each other in a frenzy of spit, lust, and desire.

His shaft began to swell again, and I increased my effort hoping he would not retreat again, taking his precious penis and that sperm I now craved back onto his side of the wall. Again and again, I took as much of his cock as deep as possible, tonguing, licking, sucking, slurping. My fingers reached up to cradle his balls, now sticking through the hole. They were fleshy and heavy, as if they were full of seed. I cupped them in my hands and hoped he'd unload soon. I took him as deeply as I could, gagging as his thickening shaft invaded my throat.

With a howl coming from his cubicle, he crashed against the thin wall, and I felt his cock leap and pulse in my throat. I feel the first blasts of his orgasm, as his jetting seed exited his cock. Afraid I was going to miss the full experience, I began to pull back, and he continued to unload, now filling the back of my mouth, and my senses were suddenly overwhelmed by the sharp, bitter flavor of his seed.

He bucked and surged against the wall, sloshing his sperm around in my mouth as his orgasm continued. Soon his cock was pulsing, shooting the last few surges of jizz, which I dutifully accepted. I had no idea how much he shot, but I could tell there was a good bit of cum in my mouth, and when he finally withdrew that magnificent cock to the other side of the wall, I showed him my open mouth with his batter. He grunted, and I swallowed hungrily, noisily licking my lips.

Before I could get react, I heard his zipper and the fumbling with the bolt on the door. I looked through the hole, and saw his back as he exited the booth. I said "thank you" through the hole, but I'm not sure he heard. Before I could get up, I heard the ding-dong of the security bell, and I knew he'd left the building, drained, and hopefully satisfied.

Although I'd never seen much more of him than his cock, that's fine.

I just hope I'll see that cock again.