All Comments on 'Glorious Glory Hole'

by HotLoadLover

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

very hot & envious of the encounter!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sounds similar to my 1st time in a glory hole..i was 19...i Still love the naughtiness of it all

NYbiwmNYbiwmalmost 3 years ago

Reminding me why I do it too !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Adult stores are fewer and further between where I live

The internet has killed them one by one. I can't be anonymous any more, but that has been less of a problem than I once feared. The feeders can't be anonymous either, so we keep each other's secrets....

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 3 years ago
You're writing again!

Good news for the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Been there done that. Compelled to do it. Have to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have been to places with GH a few times, as I have so many fantasies around them. When I was younger they were only viewing windows where I loved sometimes large audiences watching and urging my big cock on. Where I live now there are several GH in the area. I have visited a few. Most visits there have been pretty much nothing going on. A couple of times someone’s fingers have come through and I have had great BJ. Don’t know if GH suckers are better or if sliding my 8.5 cock through a hole throws me over the top.

But that isn’t my fantasy. I want to go in with the anticipation so we’ll described in this story and have a cock slide in to my side. Even though I can’t bring myself to ask, I know I would ultimately have to have that cock in my mouth and suck out Every drop of his cum. I also know I would be there a lot from then on!

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 3 years ago

What a hot sexy terrific story! Thank you!

TerriCTerriCalmost 3 years ago

Hot story, loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would love a mutual blowjob. I’m always the one sucking though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really hot!! I would love to experience that!

sissyinwesissyinweover 2 years ago

Love glory holes..being on my knees

Jm612Jm612over 2 years ago

It’s clear that your main purpose at a glory Hole is to be fed a load of some strangers sperm.

I get that. Me too.

Hopefully it’s a straight guy who needs his balls drained dry by some anonymous expert cock sucker. Those guys have tasty monster loads to satisfy thirsty fags, like me.

I like to see the physical characteristics of the person. I want to see a males face, hair, eye color arms, hands, etc. That can make a cocksucker’s mouth water for a big, thick warm sperm wad to taste, savor & swallow down.

I like to hold the load inside my mouth & let my taste buds explode with the flavor of a males seed.

You can smell the sperm on your breath for hours after it coats your throat. Sticky and thick sperm can linger inside your oral cavity causing the need to clear your throat continuously. I love the sticky- stringy loads that I can slurp into my mouth like a spaghetti noodle. My favorite is the “clumpy, chunky wad” that is millions all banded together. It makes for the most intense taste bud explosion. Swirling around on the tongue and savoring those thick sperm dumplings is why we seek more opportunities to feed.

Swimming around in my mouth all those millions of sperms are going to find-is a trip inside me & happily down into my stomach.

I’ve sat back on a few toilet seats with a mouthful of some young dudes sperm and savored it for 2 to 3 minutes before I would finally swallow it completely down. After checking him out through a crack in the stall while walking into the restroom I knew what he looked like. As soon as I would stick my tongue into the hole, the dude turns from standing over the toilet with his dick out and pops it into the hole quickly.

Within seconds I’m sucking like a pig. Most straight dudes can’t hold back very long with that sucking intensity. The load locks in and sperm bolts blast. Too many times I’ve choked because of the volatile explosion & I wanted to hold as much for savoring before swallowing.

A few times I managed to get the dude to step into my stall and stand in front of me while I sit on the seat and suck. When he’s ready & yanks it out of my mouth he can be uncertain of exactly where he’s going to shoot his load,

I’ve opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue for a landing strip. My lucky day is when he would finish himself completely off inside my mouth.

There is nothing more satisfying than some nice looking, masculine, straight male pumping his dick with his hand and shooting spurts and spurts of sperm into some queers mouth inside a restroom stall. He quickly bolts off and I lock my stall.

With my mouth full I sit back and take my time savoring a mouthful of some complete strangers reproductive seed. Thats why we seek a glory hole. The dude needs to be drained and I need to feed. We both achieve satisfaction.

Cumpup39Cumpup397 months ago

Nice! I’m a glory hole slut myself, except I NEVER latch the door! I enjoy being walked in on and watched as I earn my title of cocksucker.

In a club or bath house with glory hole booths, I leave the door open so men can watch me serve. When I get company, I love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous