Glory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am finally gonna fuck you the way I always wished I could and you are finally going to get fucked the way you always wanted," Nirvelle told her.

Lyrinia's body went to jelly at the declaration. Even the trifecta of demon cocks she'd become a home to hadn't made her feel like this.

Nirvelle ran her impossibly huge cock down Lyrinia's spine, emphasising how huge it was to her, before forcibly bending Lyrinia over and getting into position to take her from behind. Lyrinia felt the fist like cock head at the opening of her dripping wet pussy and braced herself. The safety circle the demon had given her was gone and there was a good chance this was not only going to hurt, but judging by Nirvelle's size and the power she was likely going to fuck her with it was going to do damage. She didn't care.

Nirvelle reached for Lyrinia's hips and with a single, powerful thrust buried her cock inside Lyrinia's pussy. Lyrinia screamed as the giant cock that shouldn't have existed rearranged her insides. She looked down and saw her stomach had distended to a definite point, about a foot of Nirvelle's cock sticking out from beneath her but somehow not breaking through her skin. Not only that, but it felt good. There was no pain. It was like the safety circle still existed or maybe, just maybe... the demon was making this work.

Before she had any more time to think, Nirvelle started to roughly thrust in and out of her, each thrust inwards tenting her stomach and spreading her pussy in ways that shouldn't have been possible with normal human anatomy. It may have just been knowing it was Nirvelle doing this to her, but Lyrinia felt more consumed by lust, desire and pleasure than she had felt even when it was the demon having his way.

For Nirvelle, the cock had quickly become a natural part of her body in her mind and she was delighting in using it on Lyrinia. The feel of her stretched tight pussy on it was incredible and along with the cacophony of moans and screams of pleasure coming from Lyrinia, it really was a dream come true. An idea came into her mind, almost as if it had been carefully and deliberately placed there that maybe she had more control over her cock than she thought and that maybe if she thought about things hard enough, they might happen. This was followed by flashes, brief memories of the sight of Lyrinia with the 3 demonic cocks. Nirvelle grinned wickedly.

She pulled Lyrinia as deep onto her as she would go before whispering in her ear:

"Now that we are in position, the real fun can begin..."

Lyrinia screamed as Nirvelle's cock doubled in girth. It felt like her hips were being prised apart, her body moulding into a new shape to fit Nirvelle's unholy cock. The tenting in her stomach became more like a dome, making her look pregnant from just the sheer size of Nirvelle's cock. When Nirvelle started to fuck her again, it felt like she now only existed to pleasure this cock, like she was nothing more than a living cock sleeve. It was a role she'd be more than happy with.

What Lyrinia didn't know was that the sudden growth was just a precursor. Nirvelle could feel it though. Running through the length of her body right up to the tip of her cock. She was about to cum and cum hard. Her cock had swollen to allow her thick cum to push through it and she could feel it creeping up the inside of her shaft. Once it released, it would surely be like bursting a fire hydrant. She wasn't far wrong. With a final powerful groan, Nirvelle dug her fingers into the widened flesh of Lyrinia's hips and started to cum.

"Oh fuck, yes, YES! Fill me with your cum!" Lyrinia squealed.

The force on Lyrinia's insides was incredible. Each blast felt a punch to her insides, but one that was hot and thick. It took only a few blasts for her stomach to grow beyond its stretching from Nirvelle's cock and each blast after made her gut rounder and rounder and fuller and fuller. Even the demon's magic had its limits though it seemed, and with a particularly powerful blast, she was forced off of Nirvelle's cock to sprawl with her huge cum filled belly on the ground.

Nirvelle's cock continued to spray cum everywhere, plastering the walls, floors and Lyrinia herself now that it was outside the confines of Lyrinia's ruined pussy. It was thick and viscous like a pancake batter and when Lyrinia happened to swallow some of it from an errant blast to her face, it tasted both sweet and salty. By the time Nirvelle was done, there was barely a surface left without pools of her cum caking it, but at that her monstrously sized cock started to shrink back inside her. An idea, almost like the one from earlier, popped into her head that should she ever want to use her cock again, she need only think about it.

Nirvelle surveyed the scene around her, the room now an off white colour and her friend panting on the floor covered head to toe in cum and with a huge, full belly of the stuff besides.

"I bet they didn't mention the clean-up in those old texts," Nirvelle said in a very matter-of-factly way.

Lyrinia just laughed as she rubbed her belly.

"Where's that potion I made so I don't get pregnant?" she asked.

"It's in here somewhere... I think," Nirvelle replied, motioning to the ruined room.

The two of them started to laugh as they began their search...

12