Glory B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sangovese
sangovese
698 Followers

Simone chimed in with, "yeah, guys think they are in control when getting their dickys sucked, I don't know about the rest of you ladies, but I can tell when a guy is about to pop and when to slow down or speed up and get it over with."

I turned and looked at Jackie, and she was nodding in agreement and said, "truer words have never been spoken, Simone. I can make Jack cum fast if I have things to do or bring him to the edge of cumming and hold him there, depending on how horny I am. Sometimes I just want to get it over with, so I suck him deep and hard, and he pops off in my mouth instantly, and other times I can make him stay nice and hard until I am ready to be fucked."

Derrick chimed in with, "wow, ladies, I like where this dinner conversation is going."

That's when Amy kind of took control of the conversation.

"So ladies, am I hearing you correctly? Are you ok with your husband's getting a random blow job from some stranger? Wouldn't you consider it was cheating? Would you be ok with him going to one of those adult book stores and sticking his dick through a hole in the wall so some stranger on the other side could suck him off?"

Simone quickly responded with, "HELL no."

I looked at Amy and thought, damn it, looks like a bust again.

Simone went on though; "who knows what kind of ho bag would be on the other side and infect him with an STD he would bring home and give to me. Let's be honest here; it would more than likely be some guy on the other side of the hole at one of those places."

Jackie and Samantha were both nodding their heads in agreement with Simone's statement.

Amy didn't let up and followed up with a question to the ladies at the table, "well, how about one of the ladies at the table here, giving your husband a blow job?"

Jackie, Samantha, and Simone each looked at each other, and I swear you could hear the wheels in their head churning as they thought that over.

Jackie responded first with, "well, I would be ok with that, BUT it would need to be random. I mean, I don't want to watch, and I don't want Jack to know which one of these ladies is taking his load in her mouth."

My mind instantly thought, sounds like Jackie is a swallower; that's the second time in five minutes she mentioned having a mouth full of cum.

Sam purred out, "OH, I like that idea, Jackie, not knowing whose cock I would be sucking is extra erotic. Let's do it. How do we make this happen?"

I was a bit surprised at the turn of events; in a matter of 5 minutes, we had gone from discussing home prices in our neighborhood and whether or not we thought we were in for a drought this year, to how the ladies could give anonymous blow jobs to the men at the party.

Not surprisingly, all the men kept their mouths shut as the ladies went on about how exciting and erotic this game sounded. It was if we men weren't there, as the ladies discussed the game and what they were comfortable doing.

Amy, as usual, picked up on my hesitation to push the glory hole idea and said, "Well, ladies, John and I read a story a few years ago about a situation exactly like this. John, why don't you explain how it worked in that story. It was very erotic and sounded like fun."

So I started in on the rules of our little glory hole game.

"Ok, if at any time this doesn't sound like something you ladies are comfortable with, just say so, and I will stop. Correct me if I am wrong, but it sounds like all the ladies are ok with your husband's getting a blow job as long as they and you don't know who it is and at the same time, you ladies would enjoy sucking one of the men here as long as you don't know who the cock is attached too, correct?"

All the ladies nodded their approval, even Nicole, which caught me off guard.

I continued, "the way it would work is we would hang bedsheets in four of the bedroom doorways upstairs. The sheets would keep each person from knowing who is on either side of the sheet. It does require that nobody talks at any time, though, so no "OH MY GOD" or guys trying to instruct the lady how to blow you or announcing you are about to cum. As the ladies have already said, they can tell that anyways."

I continued with the plan. "After the sheets get pinned up, blocking the doorways, each husband would make a mark on the sheet. They need to keep this mark to themselves until they come downstairs. Once downstairs, they will whisper to their wife and only their wife what mark they made. Then the ladies will go upstairs one at a time and pick a doorway to go into, making sure they do not go into the room that has their husbands mark on the sheet. This ensures that the ladies would not get their husband's cock, and the husbands will be getting sucked by one of you, lovely ladies other than their wife."

Jackie shouted out, "I love it, and it is perfect."

Samantha blurted out, "Let's get going on this before I completely soak this chair beyond repair."

"Now now, ladies, we need to make sure everybody is on board. Jack, Ben, Derrick, are you ok with this?"

All three men eagerly nodded, "yes."

"I am sure you are very excited about one of these ladies sucking you, but remember, at the same time, your wife will have a mouth full of one of the other guys sitting at this table." I reminded them.

Naturally, none of the guys objected to the idea of our makeshift glory hole party.

Amy questioned in, "do the ladies have to swallow?"

Shockingly, Derrick said, "well, I think that is up to the lady and what she is comfortable with doing. I know I have never demanded any lady swallow."

Samantha laughing said, "Why suck cock if you aren't going swallow everything the man is giving you? I love sucking cock; I can climax just from giving head. The thought of sucking one of you handsome men at random has me so wet right now I am about to slide off my chair."

I looked at Derrick, and it finally made sense why he married Samantha; she might be hornier than him.

That's when Kim finally spoke up, "ah, John, I hate to be the spoiler, but there are four cocks and five willing cock sucking women here. How are you going to make that work?"

I had gotten so wound up in our glory hole plot I completely forgot there were two lesbians at the table. One full-on lesbian and one lesbian that could be very bi with alcohol applied.

"Oh Kim, I am so sorry, seems we got carried away with this and forgot you and Nicole are not on the same page as us. Wait, you said FIVE women, who're the fifth? You? Nicole?"

Blushing, Kim said, "Well, as you know firsthand John, Nicole is no stranger to cock, specifically, your cock."

That comment turned a few heads at the table.

Just then, Nicole leaned into Kim and whispered something to her, and Kim smiling from ear to ear nodded her approval.

"Hey, hey, no secrets at the table, especially now," Samantha blurted out.

With Kim blushing, Nicole said, "Well, Kim and I have discussed her bi-curiosity, and she would like to explore it at some point. Tonight might not be the right time for Kim to explore. Kim is, however, ok with me joining in with fun if that's ok with the rest of you."

Ben, who was sitting next to Nicole, said, "it would be so hot knowing you were behind one of the sheets, Nicole. You are extremely sexy."

Nicole smiling at Ben, "well, thank you, Ben, you're not so bad yourself."

Kim said, "Well, that brings us back to the same issue from earlier, FOUR cocks and FIVE willing cock hungry women, who's the odd lady out?"

Amy spoke up, "Kim, I will sit out with you if Nicole wants to do this, and you are ok with it."

Jack, choking on his drink, spoke up, "wait, what? Amy, you won't be one of the ladies upstairs I might get? That's a bummer."

Amy leaned into him while she had her hand in his crotch and kissed him on the cheek, saying, "oh my, Jack, you are so sweet." And then she whispered something in his ear that made him smile.

Amy said, "Kim, why don't you come upstairs with me to get the sheets? The rest of this horny bunch can clear the table."

That brought a huge laugh from everybody.

Everybody quickly joined in to help clear the table, realizing that the sooner the table got cleared, the sooner we could hang the sheets.

As Nicole passed Sam's empty chair, Nicole said, "WOW Sam, you weren't kidding, this chair is soaking wet. I wouldn't mind trying some that out tonight too."

Smiling, Sam looked at Nicole and gave her a wink.

Simone laughed and said, "I think I like you, Nicole, we do have some common interest, Sam sure is a hot little number."

Kim and Amy came back downstairs with the sheets and broke my fantasizing of Simone going down on Samantha.

"Kim had a great suggestion upstairs since we have four sheets in different colors, no need for the guys to put a mark on them, they just need to pick a color and whisper the color they picked to their wife," Amy said.

As Amy laid out the sheets, I suggested instead of cutting a round hole in them; we just cut a slit in them. Cutting slits in the bedsheets would help keep things anonymous, plus make it less likely for someone to peek.

Things were heating up now as I realized this was going to happen. As I looked around, it was evident that the guys were having a rough time with their shorts and were continually adjusting themselves, myself included.

That's when I noticed Jack's shorts and a clear outline of what appeared to be a huge cock hanging down one of his pant legs. We had known these two for over 12 years; how had I never noticed Jack's large appendage.

I didn't say anything out loud to Amy but motioned with my eyes towards Jack. Amy instantly smiled back at me and licked her lips, which told me she already caught sight of Jack's cock. I was guessing she picked up on his size before tonight.

With the slits done, the four of us men took the sheets upstairs and pinned them up in the doorways. Jack suggested that we put a chair or stool in each of the rooms so the ladies could sit down if they wanted. We all agreed that it would be very gentlemanly of us as we tried not to laugh.

Our bedrooms are along a hallway, with the master bedroom at one end and the other three bedrooms and den down each side hallway. Once the sheets got hung, I whispered to the other guys that I wanted the red bedsheet hanging in the master bedroom doorway. By claiming the master bedroom door, it would allow me to look to the left and see two of the rooms and to the right to see the other doorway. The other men picked their color sheet, and we all went back downstairs.

As soon as we got downstairs, Samantha jumped up and said ok, "I am first and started upstairs."

I quickly stopped her, "One more rule, when you ladies go to a room, you need to shake the sheet, if no one shakes it from the other side, the room is empty, and you can take that room. Once again, ladies, NO talking during any of this or your identity will be exposed. We want to keep this as anonymous as possible, and men, no trying to peek around the sheet once you get settled. Oh, and ladies, once you finish with your man, you have to stay in the room until we call you from downstairs; this will make sure all the men are downstairs before you peek out of your room."

"Ok, can I go now?" Sam said.

Ok, go.

Sam went up first, then Simone, and then Jackie.

Nicole was last to go, and when she left, she gave Kim a big kiss and said, "Are you sure you are ok with this? We can go home now and leave these horny bitches to take care of all these swinging dicks?"

"Yes, go have fun, I will be down here waiting for you and enjoying some one on one time with Amy," Kim replied.

"Thank you, babe, and I promise we will work on getting you your fantasy, maybe even tonight," Nicole said with a wink.

As Nicole started up the stairs, I looked at Amy, and she knew precisely what I was thinking, and she said, "YES VIRGINIA THERE IS A SANTA CLAUS."

Although I was a bit disappointed, our glory hole fantasy was happening, but Amy wouldn't be behind one of the sheets. I do love watching her give head to other men, and the thought of her blowing one of these three guys had me very wound up.

I started laughing, and Jack said, "what's so funny?"

"Nothing Jack, how about a quick drink before we head upstairs to get some head from these lovely ladies? Give the ladies a few minutes to get settled in and comfortable," I said.

Just then, Derrick's phone chimed; he picked it up and while laughing, read the text out loud, "this is from Samantha, I AM READY. BRING ON THE COCK."

"Wow, Derrick, she is a real live wire," Kim said.

"That she is, I have a hard time keeping up with her at times, which I didn't think was possible," Derrick said.

When we headed upstairs, I was both super excited and a bit nervous as to whom I would get. The whole walk up, I was hoping Jackie would be behind my sheet.

As soon as we were all upstairs, Jack dropped his pants and stepped out of them. Both Ben and I got a glimpse of his cock for the first time, and even though it wasn't fully erect yet, it was already impressive. I wanted to applaud but knew I had to stay quiet, so I just gave him a thumbs-up, as did Ben.

I rarely wear underpants while at home, so I was able to step out of my shorts easily, and I quickly moved up to the slit in the sheet and slid my already hard cock through.

As I slid my rod through the slit in the sheet, a soft, warm hand immediately grabbed hold of my shaft. She wrapped her fingers around my throbbing 7" post. Whoever this was, had a firm grip, and for some reason, not sure why I thought it must be Samantha.

As she held my shaft in her hand, I felt her warm, soft lips kiss the tip of my cock and her hot wet tongue licking the precum I had been dripping for the past 20 minutes. Then all of a sudden, she took ¾ of my length into her mouth, and I couldn't help but let out a groan. Which only encouraged whoever it was that had my cock in her mouth. She then withdrew her mouth from my cock and went back to just kissing the head. She sucked my cockhead into her mouth, and I could feel her sucking the precum from inside my cock. She was amazing.

I wasn't going to last very long at this pace, which she must have felt. I was building up a large load, and she slowed things down. She completely stopped touching and licking my cock and instead reached through the slit in the sheet and pulled my smooth hairless balls through the bedsheet and began sucking them.

It very erotic knowing that one of the sexy ladies from the dinner table, now how my balls in her mouth. Not knowing which one just added to the eroticism of it all.

This woman knew her way around a cock and balls. She knew exactly when to speed up and when to slow down, and I changed my mind that this must be Simone. I could feel my cock getting even harder with the thought that the very sexy Simone had her lushes black lips wrapped around my cock and was sucking up my precum.

Then whoever it was, stopped touching me, left me standing there with my cock twitching and dripping precum.

I looked over my shoulder to my left, and I saw Ben had his hands locked on the door jam. Ben had tensed up, and I knew he was blowing his load in one of the other husband's wife's mouth. Further down the hall, I saw Jack pumping his hips into the sheet, one of the ladies was undoubtedly getting her mouth worked out with him ramming that giant cock of his into her. Someone was giving him an excellent blow job from the looks of the way he was pumping his hips.

At the far end, I saw Derrick, and he was just standing there. My first thought was bummer; one of the ladies must not suck cock very well, but then I realized he had already popped his nut and was recovering. Derrick just stood there with his cock hanging through the sheet.

My woman grabbed my cock again and tugged at it, pulling me into the sheet more. I felt her rubbing my cock head against what at first I thought was her hot wet lips, and they felt amazing.

Then she pushed back against me, and I realized it wasn't the lips of her mouth, it was her pussy lips. She had driven back against me hard enough to plunge half of my shaft into her tight pussy. She let out a moan of pleasure. I wanted to pull the sheet aside to give her moan a face. She moved forward and then pushed back against me hard, so hard she drove all 7" of my now throbbing cock, balls deep into her hot wet, and very tight pussy.

OMG, she felt amazing, she was so hot and tight. I wanted to grab her hips and start pumping into her, but she was in total control as she began working me in and out of her. I had a firm hold of the door jamb as she began pumping her hips back and forth, pulling off me until just the head of my throbbing cock was inside her and then driving around against me until she had all of me inside her soaking wet pussy.

Every time she drove back against me, she would moan softly. I was doing everything I could not to cum. I knew at her current pace of sliding her tight pussy back and forth on my cock; I was only seconds away from unloading in her.

Then I felt her reach back between her legs and give my balls a quick squeeze before I felt her move her fingers to her clit and start rubbing herself.

That was it for me; the next time she pushed back against me, I met her push with a thrust of my own. I made sure every millimeter of my cock got buried deep inside her. I felt her pussy tense up around my shaft, and I knew she was cumming.

That sent me over the edge; I erupted so intensely it felt like my balls shot out of my cock and into her pussy.

We both stopped moving, I felt her slide off of me, leaving my well-fucked cock dangling on the inside of the sheet. I heard stumbling and bumping from her side of the sheet. Then a very low "OUCH" from this amazing woman.

I was about to pull my cock from the sheet when I felt her soft hand wrap around my cock. Then her mouth was sucking my cock head back into her mouth. Giving it a long kiss, then I felt her tongue run-up, and down my shaft licking me clean. I could hear her purring as she proceeded to lick every drop of her pussy juice and my cum mixture from my shaft.

She let go of my cock as I looked back over my shoulder for the other guys; then I noticed they had all left. I pulled my cock from the sheet; put my pants back on, which was awkward as this woman's clean up job left me with another raging hard-on.

When I got downstairs, I got met with another surprise, Amy and Kim were on the couch wrapped around each other, making out like high school kids. Both had their blouses almost off, and their bras unsnapped, exposing their breast. For the first time, I got a full view of Kim's breast. They were terrific, and she had nipples that would give Jackie a run for her money. Both ladies were oblivious to Jack, Ben, and Derrick standing there watching.

When I got there, I let out a loud cough, which caught their attention, and Amy looked up at me and said, "Well it's about time, I was beginning to think you passed out up there. That must have been some blow job."

Then she noticed I was still hard, and she frowned. I am sure she thought I hadn't climaxed. I couldn't wait to tell her how wrong she was.

Just then, the rest of the ladies came down the stairs, and all of them were smiling and giddy. I noticed when Sam turned to go to the dining room to get a drink, the back of her legs were red and looked wet, plus she was walking a bit gingerly; if I didn't know better, I would say she had just gotten fucked from behind.

I noticed Simone's blouse was completely askew and unbuttoned so far that she was entirely on display. It was clear she had taken her bra off at some point while she was upstairs. There were no signs she even attempted to put it back on.

Jack said, "can I get anybody a drink? I know I could use one as well as a bowl of Wheaties."

sangovese
sangovese
698 Followers