Glory B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sangovese
sangovese
696 Followers

Jackie chimed in with, "It sounds like you sure had a good time Jack."

I spoke up; "hold on everybody, the final rule of the game tonight is no discussing what went on upstairs with the group. You and your spouse can talk all you want about it when you get home."

Jackie quickly said, "we don't have to leave now, do we? This party was just getting interesting."

Sam said, yeah, "as soon as you boys catch your breath, I am ready for round two."

Amy and I looked at each other. I knew exactly what Amy was thinking, "This little plan of ours was taking on a life of its own."

Just then, Nicole came downstairs and immediately went over to Kim and gave her a big wet kiss. I heard Kim purr and say, "you taste good, babe."

Nicole responded with something in a whisper to Kim that I couldn't hear as much as I tried to eavesdrop on them.

I offered to get Nicole a drink. I was dying to quiz her on how she enjoyed her man upstairs.

She followed me into the kitchen; that's when I noticed she had a red bump on her head.

She saw me looking at it, and before I could ask, she put her finger to her lips and whispered to me, "I knew it was you as soon as wrapped my hand around your hard cock and tasted your precum. It was as if we were back in your dorm room during my freshman year. You were about to pop my cherry all over again. I got so fucking hot I just had to have you in my swollen cunt."

She went on, "Kim and I have discussed you many nights in bed. Kim is very jealous that I've been fucked and specifically by you. She is curious about having sex with a man as she has never done anything with a man."

My response was robust, "WHAT?"

Giggling, she continued, "That little secret you caught Kim and I share at the dinner table is a bit more involved than just exploring her bi-curiosity. She is curious to be with a man; she doesn't want to go through life having never been penetrated by a real cock and not just one of our strap on's."

I was slack-jawed as Nicole told me all of this. As I said earlier, the two of us have been very close ever since that first day of her freshman orientation, and she has never mentioned any of this before.

"So, what was the rest of the secret you two were discussing at the table?" I asked.

Without hesitation, she said, "Kim wants you to fuck her and pop her cherry, there I said it. I didn't think the opportunity would ever present itself, so I never really had to think about sharing her with a man, another woman sure, but a man? So when she asked me at the table if I wanted to participate in the glory hole game and I said yes, she said I could as long as, if the situation presented itself tonight, she could get fucked for the first time."

I looked at her, and she had a puzzled look on her face and said: "are you upset with me?"

I laughed and said, "only to the point that you waited so long to tell me. So, now Kim is up for getting fucked, not sure this party will head that way, but we can for sure bring that up the next time the four of us are together."

Nicole said, "Johnny, don't you dare say anything to her. If it happens, it happens, and to be honest, I am still rationalizing it in my head. Yes, I know that is a bit hypocritical considering you just fucked my brains out upstairs, and I have the bump on my head, and cum filled cunt to prove it, but this goes in our secret fault, ok?"

I said, "Ok, and FYI, Amy is as attracted to you as I am. Before we introduced you to Kim, Amy had asked me if we could invite you to our bed some night. Now judging from the way Kim and Amy were making out when I came downstairs just now, I think Amy would enjoy inviting both of you into her bed."

"Wait, what, Amy is bi-curious? How did I not pick up on that? I am usually pretty good at finding married women that want to be with a woman." Nicole replied

"My oh my, this night is full of surprises," Nicole said.

Just then, Amy came into the kitchen and said, "what are you two doing hiding in here? Samantha and Jackie are chomping at the bit to get back upstairs for round two and more cock to suck."

"Ok ok, let me go get a drink and start sending the ladies up one at a time. Which of you two wants to go upstairs this time? Amy? Nicole?" I asked.

Amy smiling, said, "Oh, if it is ok with Nicole, I would much rather stay down here and keep Kim company, while her horny wife is upstairs sucking cock."

I mumbled to myself; she's not just sucking cock.

Amy, "what?"

"Nothing, dear," I said.

As I turned to leave the room, Amy said, "Nicole, can I talk to you for a bit?"

I left wondering what that was all about, but as soon as I was out the door.

Sam was almost screaming, "Well, it's about time. Can we start round 2 now? The way I see it, this needs to go at least three rounds, so I have a chance to try all of you studs."

Simone, who was now more than a bit tipsy, said, "hell yeah, three rounds get me three different loads of sweet man cream."

I thought, holy shit, did Jack slip ecstasy into the women's drinks tonight.

Sam blurted out, "ok, I'm headed upstairs." As she did, I saw her drop her bunched up panties at the foot of the stairs, which looked to be soaking wet.

Simone followed suit with, "I am right behind you, sister."

Nicole and Amy came out of the kitchen just as Jackie headed up the stairs. As she did, she turned and gave Amy a wink.

Amy walked over to me and gave me a hug and a kiss and whispered into my ear, "this little plot of ours has turned out way better than I could have imagined; enjoy your next blow job, my love."

I smiled and went back into the kitchen to grab a drink and noticed I left the oven on, so I took a few minutes to make sure I had turned everything off. When I came back out, the dining room was empty. The four ladies were all upstairs, as were the other three men. I glanced into the living room where Amy and Kim were already in full make-out mode; both had their blouses off and their hands full of each other's tits. I enjoyed the view of the two sexy ladies going at each other. When I heard grunting from upstairs, I realized I was leaving a very sexy lady without a cock to suck.

When I got to the bottom of the stairs, I noticed a pile of men's shorts as well as Sam's soaking wet panties she had dropped there all balled up. There were now two more pairs of ladies' panties alongside Sam's. Knowing that Nicole rarely wore panties, all four ladies upstairs were pantyless; the thought made my cock twitch.

I headed upstairs, and although I got extra lucky with Nicole fucking me on the first round, part of me felt I got cheated out of having one of the other women's mouths wrapped around my shaft. That thought quickly disappeared as I thought about the view of Jackie's perfect long legs and hot firm ass wiggling its way up the stairs earlier. I so hoped I got her on the other side of my sheet. Being the greedy, horny bastard I am, I was hoping whichever lady I did get would follow in Nicole's steps and not be satisfied with just having a hard cock in her mouth and want her pussy full of hard cock as well.

When I got upstairs, all three men were in the middle of being pleasured. I had dropped my shorts on the way up the stair as well; why should I be the only one wearing shorts. I quickly got to my door and slid my member through the hole in the sheet. I got rewarded with a hot kiss on the head of my cock. As this lovely lady sucked the head of my cock into her mouth, she wrapped her very soft hand around my shaft and cupped my balls with her other hand.

I instantly tried to think if I had noticed any of the ladies having such soft hands when I greeted them earlier in the night. As I was trying to figure out which lady this could be, she sucked half my shaft into her mouth, which ended any thought of figuring out who this could be; I just relaxed and enjoyed her exceptional oral skills.

I heard a very deep grunting from over my shoulder; I turned to see Derrick, holding onto the sheet and pumping his hips in and out of the sheet. It was apparent his lady was putting his cock in more than her mouth. He had a hold of her hips and was for sure fucking her. I wondered if Nicole was letting another guy fuck her.

I got so wrapped up in watching Derrick pound away into someone's wife that I barely noticed that my lady had let go of my cock and left me hanging in mid-air. I felt her soft hand wrap around my shaft base as she began rubbing my cock head over her lips, but this time I knew instantly, it was her pussy lips she was stroking my cock head over.

She was rubbing my swollen, fat cock head between her very hot wet slit, and it felt amazing. I could feel her run my cock head down her slit and gently rub it over here swollen clit several times.

As she continued to rub my cock head up and down between her lips, I wanted to push forward and penetrate her, but held back, letting her take the lead. Just as I thought that she pushed back against me, and my swollen head slid inside her tight pussy. She was very tight. My first thought was this can't be Jackie; no way would she be this tight, having seen the size of her husband cock.

As she pushed back further and took my entire length inside, I couldn't help but grunt in pleasure as she too let out a very audible moan of satisfaction at the same time. I quickly grabbed her hips through the sheet barrier and started driving into her until I buried my entire fat 7-inch length deep inside her willing pussy.

Her waist was thin and tight, and I was almost positive; it had to be Samantha. Sam had just pushed her tight young pussy onto my shaft. The thought made my already hard cock even harder. The notion that this pretty young hotty just let me enter her young pussy was wild.

Having blown a colossal load earlier in Nicole, I knew I would last longer this time, which made me very happy as I wanted to stay inside this new pussy as long as possible. We were moving in unison within a few strokes, and I soon could hear her panting and moaning.

I felt her start to shake, and her pussy started gripping my cock tighter. She was either already cumming or getting very close, and it made me pump my cock in and out of her harder.

I picked up my pace, and I was soon ramming her for all I was worth. Every thrust into her would lift her onto her toes, and she would let out a moan and grunt of pleasure. She felt so good I didn't want it to end, but her pussy's grip on my shaft was too much. I knew I was close to blowing my load for the second time tonight. Another pussy other than my wife's. Even though I hadn't even thought about pulling out of Nicole early, for some reason, this time, I felt like I should pull out and not empty my cum into this woman.

Whoever this woman was must have sensed I was close and getting ready to pull out when she gave up her identity with a whisper of, "don't you dare pull out John, I want all of you in me, I want to feel you shoot your load deep inside me."

I have known that voice for ten years; it was Jackie. I was finally inside this hot sexy lady that I have lusted after for almost ten years, and she knew it was me inside her. I exploded deep inside her as we both rode out our orgasms. Both sweating and panting as we came down from our sexual high. She then slid off my semi-hard cock and pulled the sheet aside as she got on her knees in front of me.

Smiling up at me, she whispered, "I still owe you blow job." and she took my cock in her mouth and started sucking out any remaining cum I had left in my cock.

As she started to suck me into her mouth again, Jackie's husband called from downstairs for me to hurry up.

I smiled at her and pulled her up to her feet. We embraced in a long deep kiss, which only got my cock twitching for some more of her tight pussy.

I whispered to her, "we best get downstairs," as she quickly got behind the sheet again.

When I got downstairs, I noticed no one was in the dining room. I heard voices were coming from the living room.

Our glory hole party had gone off the rails, not that that was a bad thing.

Sitting on the edge of the couch, naked with her legs spread wide open, was my wife, Amy. Kneeling on the floor in front of her, completely naked was Kim with her face buried in Amy's pussy. From the sounds Amy was making and her thrashing about, I knew she was having one of the multiple orgasms, which she is prone to do while being eaten out.

Sitting on her right was Ben, and on her left was Derrick. Amy had each of their cocks in her hand, and both were pawing at her rock hard nipples. Jack was standing behind her, trying to get his huge cock into her mouth, which she had open and willing.

I just stood there watching my wife be the horny slut that I love. As I said, we had played in the lifestyle for some time, but never with more than one other couple, so this was new and exciting territory for us.

As I watched the scene before me, the other ladies came down from upstairs, and I don't know why it shocked me, but they were naked.

I should have expected that, but it still caught me off guard. Not sure why seeing as all the men were naked as well.

Simone immediately went over to Ben and pulled him onto the floor, where she straddled his face.

I heard her say she had a sweet cream pie for him to enjoy. They got into a 69 position and went to town on each other.

That confirmed that Derrick was fucking a woman on the last round; Simone had his cum in her.

Sam stood there, moaning and rubbing her pussy as she watched Kim eating out Amy.

Nicole got behind her and wrapped her arms around her. I overheard Nicole whisper to her, "looks like fun, eh?"

Sam let out a very horny, "OH GOD YES."

I watched as Nicole ran her hand down between Sam's legs and started fingering her.

Nicole said, "my Sam, your young little cunt is so swollen and sticky wet. Feels like someone has already been in there tonight and left you full of cum."

Nicole pulled her fingers out of Sam's pussy and put them up to her mouth and sucked on them.

As she did, she let out, "yummy Sam, your hot little cunt had a visitor recently, didn't it?

Sam turned around and embraced Nicole in a very passionate kiss.

Giggling, Sam said, "oops, naughty me."

Sam then turned to Derrick and told him to sit in the lazy boy chair, put his hands on the armrest, and not to move in a very controlling tone. She went on and told him if he touched his cock before she said he could, he wasn't getting any of her pussy for two weeks.

I was shocked; this hot little 28 yr old dominated Derrick, Derrick, the pussy hound of all pussy hounds.

He jumped up and quickly moved to the chair and sat there motionless as he watched Sam and Nicole make out right in front of him. Derrick sat there perfectly still with his fat cock sticking straight up and twitching as he watched his hot young wife slowly squat down in front of Nicole and begin licking Nicole's pussy.

After a few licks, Sam looked up at Nicole and said, "yummy; it seems I am not the only one that had a visitor inside their cunt tonight."

Nicole pulled me into her and whispered in my ear, "John; you need to go fuck Kim right now, look at that pretty pink lesbian cunt, it's so wet and swollen. Go pop her tight little lesbian cherry, just like you did mine back in college."

I looked at her, stunned.

She called out to Kim, "Spread your legs, baby, that hot little cunt of yours is about to get some real cock buried in it."

Kim looked up and back over her shoulder at us as she stopped eating out Amy. She had a smile on her face as well as a look of apprehension, not to mention a glaze from Amy's pussy.

Nicole slapped my ass and said, "Go get her tiger; you might as well fuck my wife since you already fucked her wife."

Hearing Nicole, Kim spread her legs and adjusted her hips into position, offering her pussy up for my taking. That's when I noticed what an amazing ass Kim had. She had been hiding it under those baggy clothes all these years.

I moved in behind Kim and slowly began rubbing my cock up and down her swollen wet pussy. She was soaking wet, and her pussy lips were engorged entirely. They quickly wrapped around my cock head as I began to push into her virgin pussy. It was very erotic thinking that my cock was taking her virginity, and she was letting my cock into virgin pussy.

Amy made eye contact with me and said, "Fuck that swollen cunt baby, I got it nice and juicy for you. Her cunt tastes so sweet."

Amy looking at Kim, said, "Feels good, eh bitch? See what your hot little cunt has been missing all these years."

Amy knows I LOVE it when she talks dirty to other women and men, particularly when she uses the word "cunt," which she never uses. It only comes out of her mouth during wild sex play with others. It was driving me incredibly crazy tonight.

With one major push, all seven fat inches of my cock were entirely inside Kim. I was surprised she wasn't as tight as I expected. Silly me thinking because I was the first cock inside her virgin pussy, she would be tight.

That's when Nicole blurted out, "Feels way better than a strap on, doesn't it bitch?"

Kim just grunted out what sounded like a "yes."

Amy was getting worked up watching me fuck Kim, and she directed me to reach around and rub Kim's clit.

Amy said, "She won't be a lesbian after tonight; look at this horny bitch ladies; she's getting fucked like a 2 dollar whore. Rub her big fat clit John; make her cum the first time she has a real cock inside that swollen lesbian cunt."

Nicole joined in, "pound her virgin cunt good and hard, John. My wife's cunt needs a good hard pounding. Look at the way she is shaking every time you drive your hard cock into her cunt; she wants it bad."

Reaching around and finding Kim's swollen clit, I began rubbing it, and she went wild, bucking her hips and ass into me.

Kim grunted out, "OH FUCK, I'm cumming already."

I tried to keep rubbing her clit and fucking her, but she pulled herself away from me and collapsed on the floor, shaking and panting. She had her legs squeezed tight to each other as she rode out her climax.

That left Amy on the edge of the couch with her legs wide open. Jack, who had been standing behind Amy watching and stroking his giant cock, didn't miss this opening. He quickly moved around the couch and, without hesitating, got between my wife's legs and aimed his big fat cock at my wife's spread open soaking wet pussy.

Amy looked at me with a bit of a worried look on her face; she had never had a cock of Jack's girth in her before; she has had longer, though. I could tell she was slightly nervous, but at the same time, she does love having her pussy stuffed full cock, so she wasn't about to stop Jack.

Amy or I had seen a cock the size of Jack's once before, outside of porno, that is. Jack's cock isn't much longer than mine, maybe 8", but it is as thick as my wrist, and the head on it looked like one of those old world war two German army helmets. Big and bulbous.

We played with a couple a few months back, and the husband of that couple was very well endowed, longer than Jack, but Jack looked much thicker than the husband in that couple. Amy's curiosity to have a long fat cock got in her, got the best of her that night, and our boundaries expanded to full swap, but that's a different story.

Jackie saw the expression on Amy's face and told her, "Just relax Amy; Jack is very gentle and talented with that big fat cock of his. Hopefully, you can handle more of him than I can; I can't take the entire thing in my pussy even when I use our best lube; he is to thick for me. I have to tell him to stop and not push it all the way."

Samantha was now watching as Jack started to push into Amy's swollen pussy.

She chimed in with, "relax, Amy; once that big fat cock head of his pops inside your cunt hole, you will open up like a flower, wanting him to bury that entire thick monster inside your cunt. I couldn't believe how full of cock I was, and I don't even think I got of it all in."

sangovese
sangovese
696 Followers