Glory B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam's comment broke my concentration for a bit as I realized Jack had been fucking Sam during that first round when I saw him pumping his hips into the sheet, and here I thought I was the only one getting fucked that round.

Amy's moaning quickly brought me back to the sight before my eyes. Jack was rubbing that fat cock head of his slowly up and down between my wife's engorged pussy lips.

I was completely mesmerized, watching Jack slowly spread open my wife's pussy lips with his fat cock head.

Before I could climax when fucking Kim, she had pulled off of me, so I was still rock hard and dripping precum again.

Watching my wife take Jacks larger than life cock, made my cock so hard it hurt.

Jack started rubbing his big fat purple cock head up and down my wife's slit faster; with each stroke, he was slowly spreading my wife's pussy lips open wider and wider.

When he started to push his large cock into her, I found myself holding my breath for her. Jack drove into her, slowly at first, but was making no headway. Jack grabbed hold of Amy's thighs, which she had spread as wide open as possible. He tensed up and drove forward in a slow, steady thrust until his big fat cock head popped inside and slowly disappeared inside my wife's engorged pussy. Her pussy lips willingly opening up, stretching out and wrapping around his thick prick in an attempt to take in every inch of him.

As Jack's cock entered her, my wife let out with an "OH FUCK It's so big, John, he's fatter than Jeff. Do me, Jack. FUCK that hot cunt."

Once Jack's fat cock head entered my wife's open pussy, he continued to push his way into my wife slow and steady. Driving in an inch or two at a time and then pulling back until just his cock head was holding my wife's swollen cunt open. Waiting to drive back into her until he buried every inch of his thick cock in my wife.

I suddenly felt Jackie standing next to me and her hand slowly stroking my throbbing member.

She quickly pulled me into her and planted an open-mouthed kiss on me. I felt lightning shoot through me. She broke off the kiss and pushed me down onto the couch right next to my wife's spread open legs. I was now sitting next to my wife with her legs spread as Jack slowly penetrated her.

I was mesmerized watching as Jack slowly work that massive cock into my wife. Amy showed no signs of telling him to stop, and I knew she wouldn't; I have seen her take a much longer cock than Jack's, but that cock was not nearly as thick as Jack's.

Then I looked up to see Jackie standing in front of me, smiling down at me with lust-filled eyes.

Jackie leaned down and said, "Hold one of your wife's legs open wide so Jack can fuck her slutty pink cunt hole. Look at your sweet little whore wife John; she's lost to his fat cock."

I was shocked by what Jackie said, but at the same time, incredibly turned on, so I did; I held Amy's left leg open for Jack to continue plowing into my wife's cunt. He now how his entire shaft buried in Amy.

Jackie said, "If I didn't know better, I would say this isn't the first time my best friend, your wife, has spread her legs for such a big thick cock."

If she only knew I thought. A few months ago, we played with a couple, Molly and Jeff. Jeff had a porno sized cock, and I got to watch my wife be a total slut for Jeff's porno sized cock. That weekend transformed our lifestyle play from soft swap to full swap play and introduced us to Brittney. Brittney now lives with us and owned by Amy and myself.

Jackie quickly straddled me as she grabbed my cock, and aimed it at her pussy. She slowly lowered herself down onto my cock. I slipped back inside her hot wet hole. Both of us grunted out our approval as she took me entirely inside her tight pussy.

Jackie sat there in my lap with my cock fully buried inside her deliciously tight pussy, both watching motionless as Jack's cock continued to disappear inch by inch into my wife's fully engorged pussy.

Amy was out of control, shaking, sweating, and grunting inaudible sounds, but truly sounds of wanting to be fucked.

Jackie leaned down to me and whispered, "Looks like Amy and I have been spreading our legs for the wrong cock's all these years we've been neighbors. Your cock fits my cunt so perfectly, John, and your wife's cunt had no problem swallowing up my husband's thick eight-inch cock. I didn't think any cunt could take all of him, but Amy sure proved me wrong. I think my dear sweet Amy has a cunt built for fat cock. She looks likes she is in heaven."

I giggled a bit and thought, Oh, if you only knew.

She wiggled her hips just a bit, and I could feel the head of my cock rub over here, cervix deep inside her.

Jack was working up his pace now, and Amy looked to be in another world. Her eyes scrunched tight; she was sweating and shaking as she rocked her hips to meet every one of Jacks' long deep drives.

I was so engrossed in watching Jack fuck my wife's swollen cunt with his porno size cock; I missed seeing Simone crawl off of Ben's face and move around to stand behind Amy so she could watch Jack pump in and out of my wife.

As Simone watched, she was feverishly finger fucking herself with one hand while squeezing and pinching one of her nipples with the other.

Simone moaned out, "fuck that bitch's white cunt Jack and pound it good and hard. When you've finished with her pretty little white cunt, this black cunt is hot and ready for you to stretch open and fuck into submission."

That set Jackie off, and she started grinding up and down on me as I pulled her into me so I could suck on her long hard nipples. I had been dreaming about sucking them all these years. They were every bit as stiff and tasty as I had imagined. Judging from her reaction to my sucking on her nipples, they were very sensitive as well.

This fuck-fest went on for another hour or so. By the end, ever woman had been fucked at least once and not necessarily by their husband. Kim even gave Jack a try, although she screamed for him to stop as soon as his fat cock head stretched her pussy lips open.

It was 3 am by the time everybody was all fucked out, and people started to get dressed to go home.

The JJ's were the last to leave. As we kissed them good night, Jackie said they had been trying to figure out how to take our long time friendship to the next level without offending us. Jackie explained they wanted to explore the lifestyle and wanted us to be the first to help them explore.

Amy and I both laughed, and I said, "well, it seems we are over that hurdle now, wouldn't you say?"

Then Amy turned to Jack and said, "My lord Jack, I don't think I will be able to sit down comfortably for a couple of days. Thank you, by the way."

Jack opened his mouth and was about to say he was sorry.

Amy cut him off, "Don't be sorry, Jack, I can't wait until I'm not sore and you can do me all over again if that's ok with your wife."

"Oh, girlfriend, it sure is, as long as I can have your husband's wonderful cock inside me, I have never climaxed so hard before," Jackie said.

As soon as the door closed, I started grilling Amy with questions.

What did she talk to Nicole about in the kitchen?

Did she tell Jackie which sheet was mine?

How did she feel about Ben and Simone knowing this side of our personal lives?

Did she enjoy going down on Simone? (Left that part out of the main story as I couldn't remember the entire sequence of events that happened that night.)

Not that I needed to ask if she enjoyed Jack's big cock. Watching her almost pass out when he came inside her answered enough, but I did ask anyways.

As it turned out, she not only told Jackie which sheet was mine, but she also told Nicole. Amy also told me that when she and Kim went upstairs to get the bedsheets, Kim had mentioned to Amy about her curiosity to explore her bi side and would she be ok if Nicole directed me to fuck her.

Amy said she told her she would love for me to be Kim's first as long as she got to watch; besides, I might as well be her first since I was the first cock and only cock to penetrate Nicole's pussy.

When I asked her about how she enjoyed Jack and his large cock, she just laughed and responded with, "did it look like I didn't enjoy it? He's no Jeff, but then who is?"

She also told me that Jackie had mentioned Jack's size to her more than once when the two had been out for drinks. Jackie told her that Jack was too big for her to enjoy, and intercourse with her husband Jack wasn't enjoyable, and she never climaxed; it was more of a grin and accept it situation, wifely duties. Jackie also told Amy that she could barely handle enough of Jack inside her to get pregnant, and they almost had to go the artificial insemination route.

Jackie did mention to Amy that she loved sucking cock and the taste of cum.

Amy shyly looked at me and said she needed to come clean about the nights' adventures.

It seems Amy and Simone had been planning this night for over a month. The story about one of the partners getting a blow job at the office was a total fabrication to get the topic of blow jobs out on the table during dinner. When Nicole and Kim showed up, Amy almost called it off.

I was wondering why I hadn't heard anything about that office drama.

Amy and Simone had decided that if the other guest were shocked and didn't like the idea of the glory hole game, then Simone and Ben would hang around until everybody else left, and the four of us would play together for the first time.

"How did you know Brittney wouldn't be here?" I asked.

"Oh, she was supposed to be, but good thing she wasn't. We already introduced Brittney to Jackie and Jack as your niece. I think if Brittney were here, some of the ladies wouldn't have been so open to the glowy hole game," Amy said.

"Yeah, and Nicole knows I don't have a niece, plus we were already uneven on females to male ratio as it was," I said.

Amy said, "Well, next time we have Jackie and Jack over, we will have to introduce her to Brittney's alter ego, Roxanne."

I smiled and kissed my wife as we turned and headed up to bed just as Brittney came home.

I do love my wife and consider myself extremely lucky to have such a hot, sexy, HORNY, and slightly kinky partner to explore life together.

More of our adventures to come (so to speak). Now that our neighborhood has a new level of friendship and chemistry.

Glory B Ch 2 to follow.