All Comments on 'Glory Beyond the Hole'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 382 Comments (Page 4)
AlexBaileyAlexBaileyover 4 years ago
You tell it like is is... for some of us.

Your depiction of the melancholy, self-loathing and isolation that a non-binary can feel when they don't fit within mainstream culture (or within the a lot of the counter culture) was spot on. What a great enby fairytale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Engaging is an understatement.

What an outstanding, well written novella. It was incredibly engaging, erotic and had me intrigued and aroused throughout. This is the first of your stories i've read and i look forward to reading the rest.

Thank you for sharing x

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
GREAT story!!

This was an EXCELLENT story!! Not my usual type of story, but I was hooked from the beginning!! A few typos here and there, but that’s not important at all when it comes to writing a GREAT story, and you DID!! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Great Story. Very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Was hard, until it got super real at the start.

title

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it.

Great story and great sex. the first of your stories that I've read, looking forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very erotic

Unbelievable story that delved into the psyche of a transgendered person. The description of the sex was so erotic and sensual. May we all find that

ChameleonfunChameleonfunabout 4 years ago

Read many, many great stories but this is absolutely the most amazing awesome story I have ever ever seen. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sensual wonderful

Such introspection of thoughts and feelings I really connected with Rose so happy for her :)

Kakashi12Kakashi12almost 4 years ago

The way you expressed their feelings.. i really connected to each of them... I don't care if this stories are rough or whatever.. i enjoyed it..

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothalmost 4 years ago
Totally Enjoy...

I totally enjoy this story each time I've read it. I just had to comment, finally. I am sorry it took this long to finally comment. I will be reading all of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Such terrible pain blossoming into equally exquisite love, the story gets me hard every time I read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
aesome

loved this story, great writing..more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovely story!

Quite a lovely story! It is especially beautiful that Rose and Michele are able to escape their individual prisons by the power of love. Very exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

I read this once before liked it so much I had to give it another read. Absolutely love your work. Great and I mean great descriptions in this btw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovely

I honestly came here trying to find well written anal sex. Just the sex part. I went through a lot of f/m and m/f in the anal category but I found out I wanted same sex action. I thought finding m/m but I stumbled upon this... I read the first few paragraphs and now I just finished reading all nine pages. I was absolutely hooked! I can’t believe I read through everything and loved it so much! Ah it is 1 am but, Rose and Michele, forever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I can never understand the isolation within ones own body that trans people feel, but I found some common ground with my own fears and insecurities, thank you.

Hot bit were hot,sad bits were sad. 9/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"Glorious" satisfation

This is one of the best stories I have read in a while. A little romance with a lot of hot sex in a sensitive story. Not what I would have expected but was "Gloriously" satisfied. Thank you.

AkilaraAkilaraover 3 years ago

A wonderful story.

Instructive. Awakens much understanding for people who are sexually differently oriented.

Beautiful love story.

A hot story that gave me a lot of fun and satisfaction.

oyabun1963oyabun1963over 3 years ago

Excellent. Emotionally and physically touching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Take me too!

As I read this, I became so horny wanting to suck cock and be fucked in the ass, that I had to read the whole story. I’m a mature male but a couple of years ago realized that I’m into trans and black bears. I want to be fucked and would love to be dominated! Reading this story made me realize that there is someone out there for me! I may have to suck some cock, which I want to do, but I will never give up hope!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful

This was a beautifully done story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
excellent tg story

I think we all or most of us are thrilled by a gloryhole no matter which side you are on.

This story plays w that thrill, but then takes you on an amazing journey through the life or experiences of a transexual. Which by the way are mostly very beautiful beings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More of This

The emotional connection, acceptance, and security that these women found in each other was perhaps the most compelling part of this tale. It's nice to see gentleness in smut. We need more heartwarming stories that also arouse us, so a sincere thank you for your work. I hope that you continue writing.

DUBLXLDUBLXLabout 3 years ago
Excellent

So much more than sex. The buildup of characters, leading to the emotions, absolutely beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Miuvi, I go by Miuvi

When, or if, you read this, comment, I want you to know that you touched my life in a very special and important way.

In short, I feel like Rose. I feel here sadness and her pain. Not to the same degree she did, but her emotions felt very real and personal for me. This beautiful story of yours made me cry so much. And I'm crying while I write this haha. Yeah, I'm a bit of crybaby. But it feels good to cry. It feels like my soul is being cleansed. I read about Rose, and I just feel so much better. Her hardships and pains make me feel less lonely. She offers me a place of relatability. She rejection from society and her chasing for happiness makes me reflect and think about my life so much.

However, she triumph at the end, that makes me feel something else. Hope. I love that she and Michelle met, which is by the way a wonderful name. I wanted to name myself that for a time, when things were more chaotic in my life. When my mind was full of sadness and confusion. In short, again (sorry for rambling), I love that Rose and Michelle both found their happiness in each other. That gives me hope, seeing Rose rejected by so many people made me realize that the kind of person I am isn't what most people want. But who cares, right? I don't need the attention of the whole world. I just need to feel the loving compassion of one person, whoever they may be. For Rose, that woman was Michelle. For me. I'll find out soon enough. I know I will. I believe I will. And that is all thanks to you.

Thank you for making and sharing this wonderful and lovely story.

Thank you so much for helping me. I wish you nothing but the best in life.

Miuvi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

How extraordinary to know the heart and soul of the pain of the outcast and the beauty of resurrection and deeply shared love. And it's hot as hell! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

this was special. thanks

DarcyDareDarcyDareabout 3 years ago

Wow! There is so much I want to say about your story! I am not transgender yet, but someday I want to get breast implants at least. I felt like your story was telling how I feel because I can relate to the feelings expressed by the main character. I will probably either post another comment or add to this one later. Loved your story!

bladedaybladedayabout 3 years ago

That was an excellent story, in a perfect world that would be the norm, not the exception. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OMG. That was riveting and awesome!

kitwinnkitwinnalmost 3 years ago

Transgender is becoming more acceptable paid for the experience of was wonderful !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I came here to kinda nut off, but I'm leaving here thinking about my life choices and the struggle trans people pass everyday. That's not empty porn, or empty sex narrative. It's a true story, and with a nice ending that almost got me crying :)

I love it, congratulations. You sure have my "thank you"

Sorry if I'm being weird or something

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good storyline, buildup and climax. I like reading the thoughts and emotions of the protagonist in conjunction with the physical pleasure. Makes it more realistic and thus hotter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I came here for a little escape as a married bi guy. But this was in awesome to read! It makes me aprisiate my lover more and the happy ending with the personal growth really hits home. I didnt finish myself off like I had planned but lay here in a difrent kind of bliss from the journy you took me on. Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I HAVE ONLY BEEN WITH ONE SHEGIRL AND IT WAS OK, BUT YOUR STORY WAS SO HOT, YET SWEET. I WISH I COULD MEET A YOUNG HOT TRANNY TO HAVE, (IF ONLY ONCE) THAT TYPE OF LOVE.

ScorePeeOhScorePeeOhalmost 3 years ago

beautiful story, beautifully told: deep, sweet, romantic, and HOT. and very real and very human. thank you so much for flooding our hungry mouths with your thick hot literary cum :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lovely, sweet and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great job, great story, enjoyed it.

hotrod6hotrod6over 2 years ago

The Best Story

The best story ever posted, haven't finished it yet. It is actual literature, I would have never expected story of this caliber on thiz site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really love the theme of this story! Part 3 really tugged on my heartstrings (and pantstrings)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I keep coming back to read this story, truly amazing and one of my favourite inspirations. I love it so much!!! Xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

oh my god! I stumbled on this story and I must say, I absolutely loved it!!!

you can actually picturise the entire story as you read it

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

thank you. nicely written and what a turn on

ILman56ILman56over 2 years ago

This could be the very best story I've read on Literotica! Thank you for such a great story!

NeoRisaNeoRisaover 2 years ago

Holy hell, this was so very good.

redbow_kimeeredbow_kimeeover 2 years ago

Wow. Rose's self isolation is certainly hyperbolic, but damn if there isn't any truth to it. 12/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you! This is an excellent erotic story with solid emotional content. I would love to meet Rose and Michelle! I was looking for female with transwoman themes, but found this very satisfying. The sex is at once gentle, intimate, erotic, and passionate. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A story with a happy ending and true love wins out - plus it is extremely hot and reminds me of those long gone days of glory holes

awankandanapawankandanapover 2 years ago

Absolutely beautiful, fantastic love story. Great writing, with just enough sexy porn. One of the best stories I have read here. Thanks for sharing it with us.

kinkyengrkinkyengrover 2 years ago

This is such a beautiful story. I'm not transgender, but I'm also not mainstream sexually. So I've had a lot of the same feelings of nonacceptance as your Rose. It's unfortunate that the world seems to need to lash out at anything that's 'different'. Thank you for writing this story. It needed to be told. Hopefully, it will open the eyes of some of the 'haters' and soften their attitudes and actions.

mako64mmako64mover 2 years ago

One of the best stories I have read on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A good story. Good pacing and dialog. But the beginning almost put me off. Few people like sexual surprises. Not being bi myself, I can't speak to that. But being completely hetero, and knowing what I would expect from a woman I am dating, finding out she had a cock at the first moment of intimacy would be a little off-putting. I went to school in the sixties and seventies. At my age then, due to the pressures of society at the time, I have no doubt my reaction would have been very hostile if I discovered the girl I was dating had a cock. Being more understanding of human sexuality now, I would still be angry if I were not told very early on. It comes off as deceptive to me. It could even be thought to be a trap of sorts if discovered so late in the game.

IMO

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

What a great story. The way it started in some ways did put me off, (not for the reasons you think) I almost stopped reading. I’m glad I did. I felt so sorry for our girl in the beginning as I have known a number of transgendered girls over the years. I saw the pain they went thru and it really tugged at my heart. In the end I’m glad I kept reading as true love won out in the end.

Thanks for a great story with a happy ending.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Well it’s the second time I have read this awesome story. It’s just as good the second time around. So nice true love wins out. Wish I could find that kind of love.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

ChelseaVonSlurpChelseaVonSlurpalmost 2 years ago

Loved how well you made me feel her emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How is it that a story on Literotica of all places made me feel more empathy for transgender people than anything I've encountered before?

Honestly the best story I've ever read on here. Came in looking for a futa fap and came out teary-eyed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved this. Phenomenal story.

luv23wayluv23wayover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it, many of us can identify with feelings of sexual frustration and loneliness. The build up at the beginning was more complete than the ending for sure, I wanted to hug Rose I felt so bad for her,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Probably one of the best erotic stories I've ever read, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A fantastic story. Loved the background and the details. Felt like I was Rose and felt all her emotions.

MarieChaliceMarieChaliceover 1 year ago

So sweet and heartbreaking as well as hot. Xx Marie

littledklittledkover 1 year ago

Great story, thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Top 10 of all time

LyndalovesLyndalovesover 1 year ago

Thank you for your story. Been there

piedadpiedadover 1 year ago

Like most romance stories if was predictable but still very hot.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

christinablan20christinablan20about 1 year ago

An absolutely amazing story , filled with love and emotions. I loved it. 💛

Thank you for sharing this masterpiece with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story! I loved the way it started and built to the connection and love. I think the feelings and emotions you described felt honest and accurate. Loved the sexy disciptions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved the story! It had enough sex it keep itself rolling but what I was surprised about was finding a true love story on this forum. If I have learned anything at all, it was that your true soul mate is HARD to find and when you do, you must love and accept them in whatever color or gender or form you find them. I believe this story truly captures that sentament exactly!! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wonderful written with a hot creativity and horny flow. Please produce another episode

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Amazing! So hot

ReadIt1ReadIt17 months ago

-Thank you for a great story, I could feel the emotions roll along, twist and turn, well done!

Rose sure had a hard time coping with her physical makeup, quite understandibly, even in this more modern day and age of wider acceptance.

Good job my friend!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My second time visiting this story and I still find it captivating. The isolation and loneliness is so vivid. It make the transition to joy and acceptance even more gratifying. Truly happy that the mc found a way out of that hole.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love to,be a lady whore

stopinby13stopinby134 months ago

Great, everyone loves a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I truly enjoyed this story. Both main characters were more sound like attractive people but individuals that would be fun to hang out with. I'm hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I really liked this story! Rose's whirlwind of emotions at the glory hole, her growing comfort & love for her own naked body. I was a little bit worried with the deception in the whole "researcher" angle but it ended with honesty & vulnerability that was so beautiful...

...and the fucking was hot, nasty, & gloriously affirming! Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
5889 Followers
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...