Glory Hole - Amelia's Perfect Job

Story Info
It's what happens when her son is on the other side.
10k words
4.65
99.7k
156

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,989 Followers

"Why won't you tell me?"

"Amelia, it's top secret," then he grinned, before adding, "I can tell you, but then I will have to kill you."

He then laughed, as if what he had said, had been very funny, and very original. It wasn't, on both counts.

I thrust my chest out, and I took a step towards him. It wasn't a subtle gesture, but I hoped it would work. It was saying, 'I am a sexy woman, now give me what I want'.

And, as expected, he caved in, because after glancing at my large breasts and then licking his lips, he told me.

"I'm opening up the basement."

I work in an office block near to 'HW International', and for the last few days, there have been a lot of workmen going in and out. I was curious. So, when I was passing, and Henry the owner was outside it, I stopped to ask him about it.

I had managed to tease something out of him, but I wanted more.

After giving him a dazzling smile, I asked, "For more lap dancing rooms?"

"We refer to them as private rooms."

I just nodded. He could call them what he wanted, but they were for lap dancing, and possibly more. However, pointing that out to him, might not get me what I wanted.

"So are they for that?"

He shook his head, and as he did, I touched his arm. It was a gesture of friendship, to get him to open up. I then stepped back, hands on hips, to emphasise all my curves. I was now waiting for him to tell me everything. After taking several seconds to admire the view, he did.

"It's a new exclusive area, only for VIP members. It will cater for clients that want something extra."

"You mean sex?"

That made him wince, and he didn't answer me.

I have known Henry for a long time, and I like him, but he has delusions of grandeur. His establishment is stylish, and exclusive, but when you strip it down to its

bare-bones, it's just a sleazy men's club.

"Is it?"

"No," then he looked down at the floor, before adding, in almost a whisper, "Sort of."

I was confused.

Then he sighed, before saying, "I might as well tell you. It's not going to be a secret for long."

I was now in my office, staring at the document on my desk. It was an important piece of work, and it needed my urgent attention, but all I could think about was what Henry had said.

He had taken his time telling me, and he had done his best to make it sound stylish. However, to put it bluntly, what the basement was going to contain, was 'Glory Holes'.

It had shocked and amused me, in equal measures. When I had laughed, Henry had looked embarrassed. But thinking about it now, while I was at my desk, it was getting me excited. My tingling wet pussy was now desperate for some attention. Rich was working from home today. I would leave work early, and surprise him. Our Sons, Paul and George, were away camping, so we had the place to ourselves. He would then take me to bed, and ravish me. Then I sighed. He would, if he was in the mood, and if I could arouse him. Too many 'ifs' for my liking.

I married Richard when I was twenty one, and he was thirty four. He was already a very successful business man. Everybody called him Rich, and I found that funny, because he was. When we first met, I didn't think he would be interested in me, but I had underestimated the effect that my beautiful face and curvy body, would have on him. I was so naive. Now, at forty five, I knew my worth.

I have large breasts, and hips and bottom, that are in proportion to them. Yes, I have curves in all the right places. When men have finished admiring my body, and they raise their eyes to look at my face, they are often surprised to find that I am also beautiful. I have large dark eyes, framed by long eyelashes, that are the envy of my female friends. And my smile is so radiant, that when I use it on men, I normally get what I want.

But I am not just a trophy wife. Rich might have thought that at first, but he soon discovered that I had a brain, and that I knew how to use it. We now run his business together.

The money is important, but not as much as our three children, that we both adore. John, twenty two, Paul who is seventeen, and the baby of the family, George. He is only fifteen. John has his own place. He is Mr. Independent, and we hardly see him. So just the two of them at home, but soon to be one, when our second Son goes to college.

The more observant of you will already have realised that I am a Beatles fan. Thankfully, we don't have a fourth child!

So am I living the dream?

If I had been asked that a few years ago, I would have said yes straight away. But now, if pushed for an answer, it would have to be no.

Three days after meeting Rich, we were in bed together. He took me to heights I didn't believe were possible. I wasn't a virgin, but I also wasn't very experienced. The thirteen years age difference wasn't a problem then, because I got the benefit of his experience. However, now that he is fifty eight, and I am only forty five, it is.

It's something that hasn't happened overnight, it's been gradual. My sex drive has remained quite strong, but his has slowly declined. What was once four or five times a week, has now become one at the most. And I would like it to be at least two.

I didn't leave work early. I wanted to, because I wanted sex, but rushing home and finding that Rich wasn't interested, would just crush me.

As I was driving home, I tried not to think about what Henry had told me. But I couldn't help it. He had described it as men having anonymous sex, but for me, it was the other way round. The woman would be in a room on her own, having as much cock as she wanted. And she would be doing it without anybody knowing who she was. It sounded like a perfect job. Then I had to smile, as I remembered Henry's parting words.

"I can always find a job for you."

It was something he sometimes said, and as always, he was only half-joking. I knew that he had the hots for me. I hadn't answered him, I had just nodded, and then given him a nice smile to show that I wasn't offended. I wasn't interested in being one of his lap dancing girls. But was he now asking me to work in one of the Glory Holes? The thought of that made me laugh, and I was still laughing when I entered our driveway.

As soon as I opened the front door, I could smell the food.

Rich must have heard me, because he shouted, "I'm in the kitchen."

I went straight to him. He had an assortment of pans bubbling on the stove.

I got a nice smile from him, and then he said, "It'll be ready in fifteen minutes."

After making coffee, I sat down at the table.

"So, did you have a busy day?"

With his back to me, he said, "No. I had a lazy day," then he glanced over his shoulder, so that he could give me a cheeky grin, before adding, "But don't tell the boss."

I laughed. He was the boss.

"So while I was in the office, running the company, you were taking it easy?"

"Yes, and I might do the same tomorrow."

I laughed again.

As with most things that Rich did, the meal was perfect. When I had finished I patted my stomach, before declaring, "I'm stuffed."

He looked pleased.

"Does Madam require anything else?"

He had said it in a posh waiter accent, and it made me chuckle. I then smiled at him, before shaking my head. But there was something he could do. He could take me to bed and fuck my brains out. However, if I asked, and he said no, then I couldn't bear the disappointment.

I stayed up late with him, watching the game. I had no interest in it, but I wanted us to go to bed together.

We were now in the bedroom, undressing. In the past, he would have watched me taking my clothes off, eager to see my naked body, now he hardly noticed me. Normally, I wear a nightie and panties, but tonight it was just a nightie. I needed to be fucked, and if I had to beg for it, then I would.

As soon as we were in bed together, he had his back to me. I snuggled up to him.

"I have a very wet pussy that needs a big cock."

He didn't immediately respond, and I felt my eyes welling up. Then he turned over. When he kissed me, I kissed him back with an intensity that surprised both of us. It was minutes before our mouths parted.

Breathlessly, I said, "I need your cock inside me."

He now looked worried, as if I was asking him for something that he couldn't do. Then I grabbed his cock. It was hard, but not hard enough to fuck. On another day, we might have stopped, but tonight, I wasn't taking no for an answer.

My mouth was quickly on his cock. He gasped when I took it in. As I quickly bobbed my head, he groped my tits, roughly pinching the nipples. I wanted my nightie off, and his mouth greedily sucking on them, but there wasn't time for that. His cock was now ready, and I wanted it inside me while it was still hard.

I was now on all fours, and he was behind me. When he tried to push into me, I heard him mutter, "Fuck," and I thought he wasn't going to manage it. But on the second attempt he did.

He was now in me, and it felt so good. And it got better when he started to fuck me.

When I first saw his erect cock, I knew that it wasn't a monster. It was average at best. I hadn't been very experienced, but the ones I had seen before his, had been bigger. I found out later on that it was five and half inches, but he joked that it was really six, because you always round up. However, he knew how to use it. And I often had multiple orgasms.

Today, I would be satisfied with just the one!

After just a few minutes, I knew he was struggling to stay hard. My climax was building, but I would need longer, much longer, if I was going to get there. I knew that he was doing his best to satisfy me, but the years had caught up with him.

When he suddenly stopped, I gave a deep sigh of frustration.

As he pulled out of me, he said, "Sorry. Turn over, I'll go down on you."

His tongue would be nice, but I desperately wanted cock.

I was now on my back, with his head between my legs. This was something that he was still good at. And he was taking his time. It was his way of making up for the earlier disappointment.

He only got to my clit, after licking and sucking every other part of my pussy. He had nibbled on my large lips, and then stretched them. And when he had sucked them into his mouth, it had almost made me come. Now he was going to concentrate on that little lump, the one that if treated right, always gave me a nice climax.

It was already swollen before his tongue touched it. The first lick made it bigger. I gave a deep sigh, and this one wasn't because of frustration. It was an expression of how much I was enjoying what he was doing to me. But it could be better.

"Squeeze my tits, and play with my nipples."

When he did, I sighed again.

"And you can finger me as well."

He kept one hand on my breast, but the other was now going between my legs. When his fingers entered me, I bucked my hips, but he kept his tongue on the right spot.

This was bliss. And very soon he would make me climax, and I knew that it would be a big one. Then, for some reason, I thought of Henry, and the Glory Holes. I was now in one of them, being fucked by an obscenely large cock. And it wasn't limp. It was made of steel, and it was doing its best to split me in two.

Then I reached it. But it wasn't a big one, it was epic. As my vision blurred, and I saw flashes of light, I thought I was going to pass out, but I managed to hold on.

Somebody was now talking to me, from a long way off. Then I was being shaken. I opened my eyes. Through blurred vision I saw Richard, and he looked worried.

"Are you OK?"

"I am now," then I gave him a weak smile, because it was all I could manage, before saying, "That was wonderful."

He looked relieved, and then his expression changed, to one of embarrassment. That made me feel guilty. It had all been about my needs, but what about his?

"Do you want me to make you come?"

"I'm not sure that you can."

I gave him my best seductive smile, before saying, "I have my ways."

"Perhaps tomorrow."

I could tell that he wanted to leave it at that, but it was something that we needed to talk about. And now was as good a time as any.

"You should see your doctor, perhaps there is something else that he can give you."

When he said, "I have, and the answer was no," it ended the conversation.

When he had first started having problems, he had gone to his doctor, who prescribed Viagra. Problem solved. Or so we thought. It did give him an erection, an impressive one. However, it almost killed him. In some subtle way, that was beyond my understanding, it messed with his heart, and he needed emergency treatment.

So now, that little magic blue pill, was not an option.

In the morning, we had a nice leisurely breakfast together. The problems of the night before, forgotten. I was with the man I loved, the Father of my three wonderful children. It put me in a good mood.

Rich left first, but I stayed for another coffee. It would make me late, but I didn't care. I was the boss, and the joint owner of the company, so who was going to shout at me?

As I approached 'HW International', I could see Henry. He was having an animated conversation with some workmen. He didn't notice me until I was next to him. When he saw me, he gave me a big smile, and then he turned to the men and said, "Now fuck off."

They did, without saying anything, and without being angry. But only after both of them had undressed me with their eyes. I didn't mind, I was used to it.

"Sorry about that. They make me so angry. I tell them what to do, and they then do the opposite. I think they do it on purpose, just to wind me up."

Then he sighed. He was a bit calmer now.

"I want a job."

It had popped into my head, and I had blurted it out, without thinking. Now I was desperately working out what to say next. Should I make a joke of it?

He then laughed, before saying, "I wish that was true."

I was relieved, he hadn't taken it seriously. He then spent ten minutes telling me how the building work was progressing.

When I got to my office, I was embarrassed. Why had I said that? I shook my head in disbelief, and then I put it out of my mind. But it kept coming back. When it was time to go home, I had made a decision. I was going to see Henry, and repeat what I had said before. And this time, I would make it clear that I wasn't joking. When I left the building, I went straight to Henry's club.

He was sitting at his desk. In his hand was a document, and he was holding it tightly.

When he saw me, he threw it onto the floor, and then he gave a deep sigh, before saying, "I don't understand a fucking word of it."

I put my hands on my hips, and then I smiled.

"That's no way to greet a lady."

For a second or two, he just stared at me, and then he laughed.

"Sorry Amelia, I forgot my manners."

Then he noticed what I was wearing. Before leaving work, I had changed into my, 'Little Black Dress'. The one I kept in reserve, for when I needed more ammunition. It was bigger than the famous one worn by Coco Chanel, but bigger in all the right places.

I gave him time to admire the view, before saying, "So what don't you understand?"

"All of it."

Then, after picking it up from the floor, he handed it to me.

"Read this."

I did. It was from his accountant. He might have found it difficult to understand, but for me, it was easy.

"Would you like me to go through it with you?"

It took half an hour. When I had finished, he was beaming.

"I don't know how to thank you."

"That's easy. You can give me a job."

He thought I meant as his accountant. When I explained what job I wanted. He was shocked.

"But why? You don't need the money."

"Correct. But I need the sex."

That shocked him again. And he kept looking at me, to make sure that this was not some kind of stupid joke.

It took me another ten minutes for him to say yes. Then we thrashed out the details. When I left, we had a deal.

I was going to work for him one evening a week. As for all the other girls, the tips were mine. However, I was getting thirty five percent of the fee that he was charging the client for my services, as opposed to the twenty percent that the others were getting. But I had to swear on my children's lives that I wouldn't tell them about my special deal.

So why the haggling? I didn't need the money, and if truth be told, I would have paid him to work there. I did it because I'm a business woman, and that's what I do. I pride myself on always getting the best deal that I can. Even when it's payment for working in a Glory Hole!

Henry had told me that the basement would be ready in two weeks, it ended up being three. It opened on a Monday, and my first shift was on the Tuesday. However, the Sunday before opening, Henry had us all in, to tell us how it would operate.

After explaining it, in detail, he said, "That's how it will work. Any questions?"

There were none.

"OK, but let's go over it again."

That got a groan from everybody, including myself.

No expense had been spared with the conversion. The basement, that had just been a storeroom, now had a reception area, with four private rooms leading off it. These were the Glory Holes. At the back of them was our common room. It had every facility that you can think of. It's where we would relax, while we waited for clients.

And how it would operate was simple. After looking at the details of the women that were available, he picks one. We are then told, and a room is assigned to us. We enter from our side, and him from his side.

Then the fun starts.

On Tuesday morning, I woke up with butterflies in my stomach. It's rare for us all to eat breakfast together, but today we did.

"So what time will you be back tonight?"

"Not too late. Ten, or perhaps eleven."

I knew that Rich was just making conversation, but it felt as if he was interrogating me. It had taken all my effort to answer him calmly.

Then Paul chipped in with, "Mum, where are you going?"

Before I could say anything, Rich answered him, with the lie that I had told him previously.

"She is going out with her new friend."

Thankfully, there were no more questions. If I was going to be out every Tuesday, then I needed more than an imaginary friend. I needed somebody to cover for me. Perhaps one of the other girls?

Before going to the office, I went to see Henry.

"Have you come to tell me that you are quitting?"

When I said, "No," he looked relieved.

"I wanted to know how last night went."

"OK. A bit slow, but not bad for a first day," then he smiled, before adding, "And Star did well."

That didn't surprise me. She had what I had, but a little bit more of. And she was twenty years younger than me. I should have been envious of her youth, perhaps even hating her, but I didn't. I genuinely liked her.

To say that the day dragged, was an understatement. I seemed to spend more time looking at my watch, than actually working. When it got to five thirty I gave up. I wasn't due to start in the club until seven, but I could go there now, and take a shower.

Entry to the common room, was round the back of the building. There was a security guard on the door. A giant of a man.

He greeted me with a nice smile, and then he said, "Hi, I'm Bill."

When he thrust out a big meaty hand, I shook it.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Amelia," then I gave a nervous laugh, before correcting myself, "I mean Ruby."

He didn't laugh, but I could tell he wanted to.

When I was in, the first thing I did was count the girls. Including myself, there were ten of us. Star was in the corner, and when she saw me, she came over.

"Nervous?"

"No, I'm terrified."

That made her chuckle.

At seven fifteen, my name was called. As I walked to the door for room four, Star wished me good luck. I smiled at her, but it was forced.

chris99999
chris99999
3,989 Followers