Glory Hole

Story Info
First time experiencing a glory hole.
1.1k words
4.26
16.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bennett can't shake the feeling that Luke was up to something.

Tonight, Luke had applied Bennett's makeup with a sensual touch, an intimacy that would normally rile them both into a quickie.

But there was no quickie tonight, and Bennett tried not to dwell on that as Luke pressed against his back, slowly grinding to the beat of the music that filled the air around them. He pushed right back, relishing in how Luke's large hands slid up onto his waist.

"You're making me hard," Luke says lowly into Bennett's ear, having gently pulled the short locks back.

Bennett swallows a needy whine, steeling himself. He turns to face his boyfriend, eyes dark with desire. The urge to act up, to be a complete brat, is hard to suppress. Luke can see how Bennett frowns - he can see how worked up he is. Bordering on needy.

"Luke," the shorter man begins, then swallows thickly.

Bennett shifted so he could cup Luke's dick through the tight leather pants without anyone seeing.

"Let me help you out with this." It sounded more like a question, as if seeking permission, but Bennett hoped it'll yield the results he needed.

Luke arched an eyebrow, a smirk tugged at his painted lips. He gently removed Bennett's hand, grasping it firmly on his own.

"Such a needy little cockslut," Luke teased; Bennett's cock twitched, even though his suspicions are fully proven at this point.

The long haired goth gently leads his boyfriend through the throbbing mass of bodies. Bennett bites back the obvious question of where they're headed - Luke wouldn't hear him anyway.

They go into the bathroom where Luke tugs Bennett into the second-furthest stall. Bennett's mouth opens to ask what he's up to, but Luke was on him way too quickly.

He pushed Bennett against the wall to the furthest stall and kissed him deeply. Bennett melts into the kiss, letting his boyfriend's tongue invade his mouth without hesitation.

While they kiss, Luke raps his knuckles on the stall wall. Bennett hardly notices, his attention diverted to Luke's hands deftly undoing his zipper, letting the baggy pants pool around his ankles, then pulling his thong aside.

"I hope you were wearing your plug today like a good boy," Luke purrs, his digits prodding at Bennett's hole.

Bennett bites back a whine, he didn't, and Luke slowly shook his head while clicking his tongue.

"You will regret not following orders!"

"What are you doing?" he quietly asked as Luke went down to his knees.

"Helping you out," he smirked as a girthy cock adorned with several piercings along the underside pushed through a hole in the stall.

Eyes widened as he watched his boyfriend take the cock into his mouth, coating it generously with his spit.

Bennett's so hard, his cock twitched with the need to be stroked or sucked the way Luke's putting his plush lips to use on the cock belonging to someone else.

"How is that helping me?" he almost whines, earning him a muffled chuckle.

Luke stands back up, obviously satisfied with the job he's done, and there's a quiet grunt of disappointment on the other side.

"C'mere, baby," he purrs, pulling Bennett's back against his chest. "You trust me, right?"

"Y-yes, of course," Bennett says shakily.

He often forgets just how strong Luke is, until the taller of the two manhandles him off of his feet. Bennett's legs are spread wide, his boyfriend's hands hooked behind his knees, as Luke angles his ass towards the cock that's now leaking steadily.

"What!" I'm! Oh my god," Bennett babbles, realization hits him like a truck.

"Relax, baby," Luke coaxes him as the pierced tip of the cock pushes at Bennett's asshole, the ring of muscle slowly giving way.

"Hnnnnh fuck, baby, it's so big, and I," Bennett cries.

"Ssshh, I've got you," Luke assures.

Bennett slid down inch by inch, the cock filling him beyond even what LukeĀ“s does. His eyes roll back into his head, a panting, babbling mess.

"Plant your feet on the wall, I'm gonna fuck you onto it," Luke's deep voice breaks through his haze and he does what he's told almost robotically.

Bennett felt full, fuller than he's ever felt before, and somewhere over the throb of the bass-heavy music and the rush of his blood, he hears a low, satisfied moan from the other side of the wall.

Luke gives them both a moment before he pulls Bennett up, then allows gravity to lower him, repeating the motion deliberately slowly. It's one hell of a workout, but he isn't complaining, especially at the sound of his boyfriend trying to stay quiet.

"You can take more, can you baby?"

Bennett hesitates, then nods. He turns his face towards Luke, breathing in the long haired man's cologne and faint, underlying scent of sweat.

"That's my good little whore," Luke groans, fucking him a little faster on the cock.

"Nh, fuck," Bennett whines. "Is he gonna cum inside me?"

"You want him to?" Luke asks, already knowing the answer.

He nods wordlessly, bracing his feet on the stall a little more to bounce himself on the stranger's cock.

"Wanna see how much he can fill me up," Bennett whispered.

"Fuck," Luke grits out, his own cock straining painfully against his pants.

"Doing such a good job, gonna make him cum so much."

Driven by the filthy praise uttered into his ear, Bennett bounces himself faster. He tried to imagine the owner of this massive cock, the one he's gonna make him cum with his tight little ass, and he bites back a mewl.

It's too much; he's gonna cum himself.

"Shit, Luke, I'm, I can't, I'm gonna... it's too much," Bennett whined.

"You're not stopping until that cock fills your ass with cum, you hear me?" Luke's voice is hoarse and gravelly, and he can tell he's almost at wit's end, himself.

"Yes!" He replies, fixating on a scribble of graffiti to distract his mind from his orgasm.

"Faster," Luke directs. "Ride that cock faster!"

The obedient fucktoy does as he's told, and Luke has to swallow his own needy moan. Another low groan from the other side of the wall was the only warning they had before Bennett's filled with thick ropes of cum.

"Ooohh fuck, he's coming, he's," Bennett trailed off into a wordless whine, his own cock throbbed as he cums, too.

The taller man admires the thick strings of sticky cum that joined the tip of the cock at his boyfriend's hole for a long moment before setting Bennett down on shaking legs.

On the other side of the wall, Randy's panting, unable to see straight as he leans on his forearm for support. He'll definitely be back next weekend, in the hopes of having the tightest ass he's ever had once more.