My Brother Sean

Story Info
Asked to suck my brother's cock turns into so much more.
1.6k words
4.47
9.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What you want to do what to you?"

"Come on Billy I see you looking at my cock all the time, why can't you help me out and suck it for me?"

"Cause your my brother."

"So it's not like you can get pregnant or anything like that, it's just doing your big brother a favor, jerking off is not doing anymore Please Billy I am begging you, I really need this Please."

Fuck he could talk me into anything and he knew it, I could never say no to him when he said please, but could I actually suck his cock for him and swallow his cum? I knew the answer, I loved to watch him get undressed, I even watched him shower, and yeah I jerked off for a week thinking about it.

I licked his underwear, as I jerked off so to have his actual cock in my mouth was a dream come true, he stood there looking at me.

"Come on Billy I am in pain here, my balls ache, my cock is sore from jerking off, Please Billy Please."

I smiled at him and he knew I would do it, he locked our door and pulled his clothes off, now I had seen him in different states of being undressed, but to have him in our room naked. His cock rock hard and dripping. His balls swaying as he walked towards me, we were brothers but he got the bigger cock for sure, mine is seven uncut, fairly thick.

His has to be eight maybe more and way thicker than mine, maybe Mom had jumped the fence and we were not really brothers after all. Having his cock so close to me, I slid off the bed and pulled my shirt off, my jeans and underwear were next.

"Billy not sure you need to be naked for this."

"If you think I won't be jerking off while I suck you your nuts."

I wanted more than to jerk off I wanted his cock in my ass, I played with my ass but to have a real big cock like his in it would be a dream come true for a little gay guy like me. I was eighteen, but my whole family treated me like I was a small child. My brother is twenty one, a strapping lad with a well built chest, huge arms and nice legs.

Now I understood the bulge in his pants, there was no hiding the snake he had in his trousers. I sat on the floor as he came up to me, his hand jerking his cock. I pulled his hand away and told him he never had to jerk off ever again, now that he was letting me suck him. I took his massive pole in my hand and gently stroked it.

The precum poured out of him, I peeled back his foreskin and took his knob in my mouth, I licked him clean then took the entire cock down my throat. I held it there and he took in a deep breath, I had surprised him with my cock sucking abilities.

"Holy fuck Billy can you suck a cock or what."

I smiled and softly laughed with his cock inside my mouth, I sucked and had him take my head in his hands and he face fucked me. I pulled off of him and told him to fuck me like a man not some pussy. He looked at me and made a face, he pushed his cock back in to the base and held it there.

"Does this feel like a pussy faggot? Suck my fucking cock you cock sucker."

He hammered his cock in, he was relentless, when he held it in deep he made comments about me.

"Good to have a fag brother to suck my big cock for me."

He had staying power I can say that much, I worked his cock but he held back, till I sucked down hard and he held his cock in my throat. I swallowed over and over, he swore just as he shot me with a massive load of cum. He pounded his load in, he fucked my face till he had no more to feed me and his cock was to sensitive.

He lay back on my bed his arms over his head his legs spread open, he was done with one load, I wanted more, I needed more, he was going to feed it to me or I would take it myself. I got down in front of him and he told me he was done, I grabbed his cock and put my lips to it. It was semi erect but quickly growing, I sucked it till he was rock hard once more. He smiled watching me with his cock inside my mouth.

I spit in my hand and wet my hole, I got on top of him and he said "No, Billy we can't." to hell with that we were and we are, I need his cock in my ass and he is going to do it for me. I held him down not that he fought back much but I got his cock into my hole. Damn he was big and so thick, I slowly dropped down on his cock and he lay there no longer fighting.

Once inside I went up then down, faster, harder, deeper, his cock got a real workout, I hammered his cock into my tight virgin hole. He looked at me I knew he had guilt, he was fucking his little brother after all, but I knew it was the best he ever had. My brother was straight, he never had sex with guys, but to have his little brother suck his cock was okay in his eyes.

His balls tucked in and his cock exploded inside of me, he painted my guts with his cum, he rammed it in as deep as he could. I stroked my own cock and shot all over his furry chest, with him in my ass my cock shot the biggest load ever. I leaned in and licked his chest clean, he looked at me and I pressed my lips to his. He pulled me in and he and I made out, his semi erect cock still inside of my ass.

"One more round Billy, but I am on top this time."

He was gentle at first, then he pounded me, then gentle once more, he grabbed my cock and stroked it to completion. His own cock exploded inside my ass, my guts having more of his semen in it, he fucked me silly. He pulled out and lay on top of me, his head on my chest his arms at my sides, he rolled off and lay there spent.

We looked at each other and smiled, he lay on his side and said to me.

"You did say I would never have to jerk off ever again as I had you as my cum slut didn't you Billy?"

"Not how I phrased it but yeah, I will take care of that big cock of yours all the time big brother."

I rolled on top of him and kissed him, he held me to his body and we slowly fell asleep, we woke when Mom called us for dinner. I lay there on top of him, I told him he better not act weird now that he and I had had sex.

"No worries there little brother, I loved every second of it and want to do it again after dinner."

I smiled and he and I kissed then got dressed, down for dinner then back to our room so I could swallow more of his delicious cum. Our parents saw it right away, he and I so friendly now, they never suspected that we were having sex but they saw we were not acting like we used too. He and I sucked and fucked each other yeah he even sucked me the one time and now he is a real cock whore like me.

He would eventually move out, I cried a lot, he met a girl and they decided to live together, I was heartbroken, but he promised to come visit me and we could resume what we had been doing. It was dumb but I was in love with my brother, he and I should be living together not him and Mandy, I hated her so much.

Sean my brother told me to be nice to her or he would not have sex with me anymore, you never saw a guy who could turn on the charm like me. Sean moved out and he visited often, our sex life did not suffer from him not living here. She eventually left Sean, lack of sex was my guess, he asked me to move in as he could not afford the place on his own.

Like I would say no to him, I was moved in the same day and back in his bed that afternoon, our sex life was incredible as we no longer had to worry about our parents walking in. He and I fucked and sucked till we had no more juice to feed each other. To say I ever looked for a partner I never did, my brother dated but he had no interest in having sex with anyone but me.

It's kind of weird but my brother and I are still together, our parents both gone, we have been together for seventeen years now. I love him like I would love another man, most don't think we are related just a really cute couple. I love him so much and he tells me all the time that he loves me as well.

The end