Glory Hole - Amelia's Perfect Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was now inside, looking at the monitor. In the client's room, there was a hidden camera. What it could see, was displayed in my room. It was for security. If I was to see anything that alarmed me, I was to immediately press the panic button. Henry had assured me that help would arrive within seconds. He had also assured me that there wasn't a hidden camera spying on the girls. I just hoped he was telling the truth.

I watched him slowly open the door, and then enter the room. He looked as nervous as I felt.

"Is there anybody there?"

"Yes, I'm, Ruby. What's your name?"

He looked as if the question had taken him by surprise, and he was now trying to think of what name he should use.

Eventually he said, "David."

"Well David, what can I do for you?"

I saw him look down at the floor, as he said, "A blow job would be nice."

He was embarrassed at having to ask. Next time, I would take control, and make suggestions. That would make it easier for nervous clients.

When his cock was through the hole, I stroked it. It made him moan. It was only slightly bigger than Rich's, but it was nice and hard. When I took it into my mouth, he groaned. Then I started bobbing my head.

After only a few minutes, I learnt my second lesson. I should have asked him to let me know, when he was about to come. When he did, without any warning, I almost choked on it.

When I was back in the common room, I told Star about it. She couldn't stop laughing. Yes, it was funny, but I was expecting more than that. I wanted to be fucked. And, selfishly, I wanted a nice climax as well.

It was eight thirty, before I got my second client. And I knew, as soon as I saw him, that it was going to be better than the first. He was very tall, and well dressed. And when he talked, you could hear the confidence in his voice.

He was called Jeff. We talked for at least five minutes, before we started. He had even made me laugh, by telling a silly joke. He had also made it clear what he wanted. He was going to start with my tits, and then finish by fucking me. And he wanted it from behind.

As soon as I opened the top two holes, and my breasts were through them, he was on my nipples. His mouth greedily sucking on one, and his fingers pulling on the other.

He was rough with me, at times too rough, but I didn't mind. It was getting me excited. I just hoped that he would be as eager, when his cock was deep up my pussy.

He took his time, and when he eventually stopped, I was relieved, because my nipples were starting to get sore. But he had done a good job. The foreplay had warmed me up nicely. My pussy was dripping, and it was already tingling. Unless he came quickly, I was going to climax as well.

When I closed the top holes, I stood to the side, so that he couldn't see my face. Then I looked down. His cock was already in the room. It made me smile. It was at least seven inches, possibly longer. And it was thick. This was a cock that could make a woman very happy.

As soon as I was in position, he was entering me, with a quick hard thrust, that made him grunt, and me moan. This was perfect, just what I wanted. It was why I had taken the job.

Then he started to fuck me, with the same intensity that he had displayed, while he was playing with my tits.

And he kept it up. After five minutes, he was still going. If anything, it was harder and faster, than before. My climax wasn't a possibility, it was now a certainty.

When I climaxed, I shouted, "Oh Fuck, I'm coming."

That seemed to spur him on. As my orgasm washed over me, he was still going. Long hard strokes. Then, to my utter surprise, I felt another one coming. But just before it arrived, he stopped, and I felt his cock spasm. If only he had continued for one or two more strokes, then I would have come again.

When he left, his parting words made me smile.

"See you next Tuesday."

It had been a good fuck, and I had got a very generous tip. When I showed it to Star, she looked at it open-mouthed.

"He's a rich man. You should marry him."

I said, "Yes," and she laughed.

But really, I didn't need to, I was already married to Richard, and he was very rich!

I had one more client. But fortunately, he only wanted to be jerked off. I could have managed another fuck, but it would have been a chore. I was now realising that working in a Glory Hole, wasn't just pleasure, it could be hard work as well.

By the weekend, I was already looking forward to Tuesday. But on Monday, disaster struck. We had a major flood at work. It meant that almost half of our office space was unusable. For the next three days I was running around like a headless chicken, trying to keep the business running. Rich was calmer, but it was stressing him out as well. On Friday, panic over. We were back in control. We had managed to rent some additional rooms, at not too great a cost, in a nearby building.

Henry had been understanding, when I had told him that I couldn't work.

"It's not a problem. We have enough girls."

On Saturday, I was considering missing next week as well. The last few days had been hectic. We were now joking about it, but it had taken its toll. We were both exhausted.

On Sunday evening, I changed my mind. I was now refreshed, and eager for sex. However, Rich wasn't in the mood, and he wasn't even willing to get me off with his fingers, or tongue. If I wanted to be satisfied, than it would have to be at Henry's club.

On Tuesday, my first client was a young man. When I saw him, I rubbed my hands with glee. I just knew that it would be special.

Then I saw his face, and my jaw dropped.

"I'm John, and you must be Ruby."

I managed to say, "Yes," but with great effort. I was still shocked.

"I picked you specially. You are the same age as my Mother, and you have massive tits, just like her."

My mind was whirling. I didn't know what to say. I wasn't like his Mother, I was really his Mother! On the other side of the wall was my Son. And he had picked me out, so that while he fucked me, he could imagine that he was fucking his Mother.

That couldn't happen.

"John, wouldn't you like a younger woman?"

I had said it more out of hope, than expectation. And when he laughed, I knew that it wasn't going to be easy to convince him. When he has made his mind up he can be very stubborn.

"No, it's you I want."

"Another woman would be better."

I was expecting him to argue, but he didn't say anything. However, what he did next made me gasp. He took his cock out, and then, after giving it a few quick strokes he put it through the hole.

I just looked at it, I was mesmerised. It was by far the biggest one I had ever seen. At least eight inches.

He must have read my mind, because he said, "It's nearly nine inches long."

Where had that come from? Certainly not from his Father. I couldn't take my eyes off it. And now I was worried. It was doing strange things to my pussy. Despite my best efforts not to, I was imagining him pushing it into me. But would I be able to take all of it?

"Stroke it."

I didn't dare. I had to look away.

"Please."

I looked at it again, and this time my hand went towards it. It was as if I had no control of it. I should have stopped myself, but I wasn't sure that I could.

I now had it in my hand, feeling the thickness. This was an impressive cock. It was magnificent. Then he surprised me, by stepping back. His cock disappeared, and I gave a huge sigh, out of relief. He had saved me from doing something that I would later regret.

"I want your tits first."

I hesitated, but only briefly, before opening the panels.

To my utter shame, my breasts were now through the holes. And I was desperate for him to touch them, but he wasn't. I glanced at the monitor, he was just staring at them.

"They are like my Mother's," then he added, "Will you be my Mother?"

I nodded, then I realised that I had to speak.

In a trembling voice, I said, "Yes I will."

Whatever resistance I had, was gone. I was now his, to do with as he pleased. And I would go along with it, as long as it ended with him putting his big cock deep up my cunt.

When he did eventually touch my tits, he was surprisingly gentle. First he lifted them up, to feel their weight, and then he fondled them. It was as if he was in awe of them. It was nice, but I wanted him on my nipples.

"Suck on Mummy's tits."

He did, and it made me purr. It was as if he was a baby again. But he wasn't, he was a grown man, with a giant cock. And very soon, he was going to fuck me with it.

After switching nipples a few times, I was ready for his cock.

"Mummy needs your big cock inside her."

He didn't respond, so I said it again. This time he stopped. I closed the top panels in record time.

His throbbing member was now through the hole. I was on my back, guiding it with my hand, towards my pussy. When it entered me, I pushed against it, only stopping when his balls were flat against me. It was deep inside me, and it felt so fucking good. For the first time, my pussy had got what it deserved. And surprisingly, I had managed to take it, without too much effort.

Then he started fucking me with it, and it made my stomach churn. He was going to either give me a massive climax, or he was going to split me in two.

When he had started, I thought that he was fucking me hard, but that was nothing compared to what he was doing now. Every stroke was long and deep. He was using the full length of his big cock. Every time, when he was fully in me, I moaned, and he grunted. As we continued, both of us got louder.

I was now almost there. It was time to tell him.

"Mummy's cunt is going to come."

He mumbled something, but I didn't catch what it was. Then he upped the pace. I didn't think that was possible, but somehow he managed it.

That took me over the edge. It seemed to start at my toes, and then it shot up my legs. When my pussy exploded, I saw stars. And then my vision went. Everything was a blur.

As this was happening to me, my Son kept on going. When my climax was over, I wanted it to end.

"Please stop!"

But he didn't. He was only going to stop when he had reached it. I tried to pull away, but he held me. Then things changed. My pussy started to tingle again, and now I didn't want him to stop.

I got my second climax, while he was emptying his balls. As he spurted into me, it took me over the edge. It was a long satisfying one, almost as good as the first.

Now that he had finished, he was keen to leave. After putting his cock back into his jeans, I got a, "Thanks," from him, and then he was gone. And he hadn't even left a tip!

I stayed in the room for another five minutes, thinking about what had happened. I had let my Son have sex with me, and I should now be racked with guilt. But I wasn't. If he, or anybody else, knew about it, then I would be. Just me knowing about it, for some reason, made it seem OK.

When I was back with the other girls, I didn't say anything about it.

I left early. My Son was my only client, but that was OK. The sex with him, had been more than enough for one day.

The next day, I was in a good mood. While we ate our evening meal, Rich commented on it, and so did Paul and George.

When asked why, I said, "I don't know. I just am."

But of course I did know. Multiple orgasms, at the end of a big cock, are guaranteed to put a woman in a good mood.

On Friday, as we were about to go to bed. I got a call from John. He wasn't calling for anything special, he was just seeing if we were all OK. I wanted to ask, but I couldn't, if he was going to the club again next week. I would just have to wait and see.

We were now in bed. Speaking to John, had got me wet, and I now needed to be fucked. When I put my hands on Rich, I was expecting him to push me away. But I needed to try. However, he didn't. And to my surprise, and great delight, he responded by groping my tits. Not tentatively, but with real passion. When I looked down at his cock, I had to smile. His cock was back to its best.

I would have settled for a quick fuck, but this looked as if it was going to be a long one. But I wasn't complaining. He spent ages on my tits, and by the time he had finished with them, my nipples were sore.

He was now going down on me. But this time it wasn't the ending, it was foreplay. His tongue was giving my clit long slow licks, and it was driving me crazy. However, I knew that there was better to come. Very soon, his cock would be in me. And today, for some reason, it was hard enough to satisfy me.

This time, he didn't have any trouble entering me. I was now on my back, with my legs high and wide, and he was fucking me hard. He was now the man that I had married.

I got my first climax with ease. It was long and satisfying, and I was willing to stop. But Rich was determined to continue. Now that his cock was functioning again, he was going to make the most of it. To make me come again.

Eventually he managed it. And while I was in it, he flooded my pussy.

Afterwards, we cuddled. He was pleased with himself, and it was a long time before the stupid grin on his face disappeared.

On Saturday, the boys went their own way. We hardly saw them. And on the Sunday, it was us that were out for most of the day. The weather was good, so we took the opportunity to do some walking. Near where we live, there are some nature trails. We decided to take the longest one. We got back when it was getting dark. Tired, with sore feet, but it had been a great day.

The weekend had been so good, that when it was Monday morning, I didn't want to go to work. But I had to. The flood damage had been repaired, and it was now time to get people back into our office block.

That took me most of the day.

Tuesday morning was different. I was eager to go into work, because in the evening I would be working at the club.

While I was at work, I did my best to concentrate. Most of the time I was successful, but I did have moments when I thought about what had happened with my Son. When it was time to go to Henry's place, my pussy was already wet.

When I got there, Star greeted me with, "Last week, did you see a guy called John," then she grinned, before adding, "Who has a big cock?"

My heart skipped a beat. Had I been rumbled?

I nodded.

"I thought so. I saw him yesterday. He said that he had been with you."

She left it at that, and then she went off to chat to another one of her friends. But now I was worried. I had a sinking feeling that he wasn't going to be in tonight. He had been with Star on Monday, so surely that would be enough for him for at least a couple of days.

And I was right. I had two clients, but none of them were my Son. The first was just a blow job, and the second one was a fuck, but not good enough to give me a climax.

When I returned home I was frustrated. Rich would have to satisfy me. However, he was already asleep. After shaking him, and getting no response, I gave up.

The next day, I woke early. And I was in a foul mood. I decided that it was best to get out of the house as soon as possible. If I stayed, then I knew that I would have an argument with Rich. It didn't matter what it was about, I would find something.

As I approached Henry's club, I looked up at the large sign that displayed the name. The HW was for Henry Wilkinson. He should change it to GH, for Glory Hole. Next time I saw him, I would tell him that.

Then, as if by magic, a car stopped next to me, and Henry got out. I was going to tell him about my brilliant idea, but he spoke first.

"I know it's short notice, but can you work tonight? We have a lot of girls off sick."

I was now at my desk, and the scowl that had been on my face at the start of the day, had been replaced by a smile. But I had a problem. What reason should I give Rich for being out late again for a second night? I wasn't worried though, I would think of something.

Later, when I called him, I had an elaborate excuse ready. But it wasn't needed. When I told him that it might be ten o'clock before I was home, he laughed, and then he said, "I can beat that. It will be after midnight before I'm back."

He then explained that two of his old school friends were in town. They were meeting up for a few beers. When the call was ended, I was annoyed with him. I had spent ages thinking up a good excuse, and he hadn't given me the opportunity to use it. Then I smiled, when I realised that I could save it for another time.

At five, I got a call from Henry. That worried me. I thought he was going to tell me that he didn't want me working tonight. However, it was only to make sure that I was feeling OK. I assured him that I was.

"Good, I need you to work, because Rebel has called in sick as well."

I knew that it was nasty of me, but I was happy to hear that she wasn't well. I didn't like her, and I didn't like her stupid name.

I got to 'GH International', at six thirty. That was what I was calling it now. However, I hadn't said anything about a name change to Henry. I might do that tonight.

Bill was on the door. And he was somebody that I did like. We chatted for a couple of minutes before I went in.

"If you get any trouble, then press that button. I'll be in there before you know it. I'll sort that motherfucker out."

That was reassuring, but it made me shudder. I wouldn't want to be the poor guy who was on the receiving end of Bill's anger.

Generally, our common room is a noisy place. Lots of girls talking and laughing. Tonight, with just six of us, it was a lot quieter.

My first call was at seven on the dot. That was my starting time. So somebody was eager. Was it my Son?

No, it was Amos. This was going to be my first time with him, but I knew the name. Some of the girls had talked about him. He was seventy five years old, and he had a weak heart. It was his ambition to die in style. To shuffle off this mortal coil, while he had his cock inside one of us. It would just be my luck, for him to croak while he was fucking me.

If he did have a weak heart, then you wouldn't know it. And there was definitely nothing wrong with his cock. It was a decent size, and it stayed hard. He gave me a good fuck, and even though I didn't climax, I had enjoyed it.

However, his parting words worried me.

"Next time, I'm going to try Star."

He was now a 'Dead Man Walking'!

Twenty minutes later, I was working again. When he entered the room, I could tell that he was nervous. And he had a baby face. How old was he, and was he still a virgin? I knew that he must be at least eighteen, because in order to become a VIP member, there were two requirements. You had to hand over a lot of money, and you had to show a passport. Henry was very strict about that.

"I'm not going to get busted, because some underage kid wants to get his rocks off."

With a lot of effort on my part, I got him to relax, by talking to him. I even managed to make him smile. He then told me his name.

"I'm Karl," then he blurted out, "This is my first time."

In as soothing a voice as I could manage, I said, "Don't worry. It will be OK."

I didn't bother opening the top panels. I knew that he would just want my pussy. When I saw his cock, I said, "That's a big one." It wasn't, but it had the desired effect. He now had a smile on his face, that was stretching from ear to ear.

As soon as he was in me, he was like a jackhammer.

"Slow down Karl, enjoy the ride."

That got a quick, "Sorry," from him, and then he did what I had asked.

He was now doing OK, and surprisingly, he had passed the minute mark. Not bad for a first time. James, who had taken my virginity, hadn't got passed thirty seconds.

"I'm going to come."

Then, after grunting, he did. I thought he was never going to stop.