Glory Hole - Amelia's Perfect Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,973 Followers

When his balls were drained, he said, "Fuck, that was amazing!"

I let him keep it in, until he started going limp. I was now waiting patiently, for him to ask. He didn't disappoint.

"Did you come?"

I hadn't, but I didn't want to spoil it for him.

"Yes I did, and it was a big one."

When he left, there was a spring in his step. And I had a tip that was way too generous.

He had been my first virgin, and while I showered, I wondered how many more of them I would get. It might not be many. Henry charged a hefty price for the VIP membership. It was a lot more than most young men could afford. And the local massage parlours were a lot cheaper.

It was another hour before I was called again. The description of me, that the clients see, was very honest. It gave my true age, and my real measurements. There were no pictures, the clients had to imagine what we would be like, based upon what they had read about us. They would know that I was mature, or as Henry likes to call me, a MILF. However, as impressive as my statistics are, my age put a lot of men off. They wanted youth rather than experience. It was why I was never going to be as busy as some of the other girls. I didn't mind, I was getting enough cock to keep me happy.

As I entered the room, I hoped that this time, I was going to get a climax. After five minutes, I was still alone. Had they changed their mind, and were now trying to get a younger woman? If I had to be replaced, it would be embarrassing.

Then, to my relief, the door opened.

I knew straight away who it was, and it made me gasp. Thankfully, not loud enough so that my Son could hear it. John was back again.

"Hi Ruby, do you remember me," then he laughed, before adding, "I'm the one with the big cock."

He was, and he was also the one who wanted to fuck his Mother. And, without him knowing it, he was now going to be doing it for the second time.

This time, he didn't just unzip himself, he took his jeans off. While he was doing that, I opened the panels.

I now had my large tits through the holes. When I felt his mouth on me, I closed my eyes. This was wrong, but I didn't have the willpower to stop. What I did have though, was a pussy that desperately needed cock. Not just any cock, it had to be his.

This time, he was rougher with me, even nibbling on my nipple. Then, after switching over, he was gentler. His mouth was good, but the way he rolled my other nipple, between his finger and thumb, was making me squirm.

"Mummy want's your big cock."

That got his attention. As soon as he stopped, I closed the panels. I was now looking down, eagerly waiting for his cock to appear.

"I want to finger you first."

His hand was now through the hole, and he was blindly moving it about. He was searching for my pussy. I almost laughed, because it looked funny. However, I didn't, instead I moved closer.

When his hand touched my leg, I guided it towards my pussy.

"Can I fist you?"

I quickly said, "No," but then I added, "I can take four fingers, but they need to go in one at a time."

"So Mummy has a big cunt."

I wouldn't call it big, but it wasn't as tight as it once was. Squeezing him out, all those years ago, hadn't helped.

The first finger went in deep, up to the knuckle. It felt good, but it was better when he added a second one. Then he started to fuck me with them. I then felt his other hand on me. It briefly touched my pussy, before it went back into his room.

"You taste just like my Mother."

How on earth did he know that? Then he told me.

"When I lived at home, I used to lick her used panties."

I had no idea he was doing that.

"Sometimes, I would even jerk off into them."

Or that.

How had I not noticed?

Then, without any warning, he added a third finger. It made me gasp. And I then gasped again, but this time much louder, when he made it four.

I was now being fucked with them, and they felt almost as good as having a cock inside me. But only a normal one. His giant one would be better, a lot better.

"Mummy is ready for your cock now."

"Mummy will have to wait."

If he wanted me to beg, then I would. I was prepared to do, or say, anything, so long as he put his cock deep into me.

"I need it now. My cunt is on fire."

"And I have the hosepipe that can put it out."

Then he laughed, but I didn't find it funny. I wanted action, not words.

"Tell me what I have to do, to make you fuck me."

"Do you have a Son?"

"Yes."

"How old is he?"

"Twenty two."

"Perfect, that's my age."

"Now tell me what you want him to do to you."

"I want him to suck on my big tits. I want him to finger fuck me. But most of all, I want him to put his big cock up my cunt."

I wasn't sure if that was enough, and I was desperately trying to think of something else to say. Then his fingers stopped moving. As he pulled them out, he said, "Bend over."

I almost shouted out with joy.

I was now in position. And I wasn't going to accept any more nonsense from him. If he started teasing me again, I would scream at him.

But he didn't, he just pushed into me, with a speed that indicated that he was as eager to fuck as I was.

I now had what I wanted. I was being fucked by somebody who had a big cock, and more importantly, somebody who knew how to use its full length.

After a few minutes, he upped the pace. It was now even better. If, when I was twenty one, I had known how good it was to be fucked by a big cock, I might never have married Rich. Yes, he had money, but I would probably have searched for a man that had it all. Not just great wealth, but also a monster dangling between his legs.

But that was silly. I loved Rich, and my three children. Especially John, who was now doing his best, to give me the big climax that I desperately needed.

When I got it, it was explosive. This time, it wasn't just my clit that reached it, my whole body joined in. It felt as if it was never going to stop. I may even have passed out, because he was now stopped, and he was asking, "Are you alright?"

He got a weak, "Yes," from me.

"Good, because I want you to suck my cock."

It was now in my mouth, and I was doing my best to make him come. I pride myself on my oral skills. I am able to take in all of Richard, but there was no way I could do that with this cock. So, I concentrated on the first six inches. And, if I say so myself, I was doing a good job.

He had demonstrated to me, that he knew how to use his cock, and I was now showing him, that I knew how to use my mouth.

And I was getting my own back, by teasing him. I kept taking him to the edge, and then backing off.

"Please, you are torturing me."

I ignored him, and then I did it again.

"Mummy, make me come."

He sounded as if he was going to cry. It was time to finish him off.

When I bobbed my head faster, he reached it. I wanted to swallow it all, but there was too much. Some ended up on my tits, and on the floor.

It had been so good, that I was tempted to call it a day, and go home. However, this wasn't just for my excitement, it was a job. So I stayed until the bitter end. My last client of the day was Jed. I didn't ask him how old he was, but it wouldn't surprise me if he was older than Amos. They say that age is just a number, and it was for him, because he fucked me hard, and when he climaxed, I did as well.

There was still life in the old dog!

On Saturday, we had a big party. Our large house was full, with family and friends. It was Paul's eighteenth birthday, and we celebrated it in style. He was now officially a man.

The next day, when I woke up, I had a throbbing head, and I felt as if I was going to be sick. I was only a casual drinker, but last night I had pushed the boat out, and I was now suffering the consequences. Richard was already up. He was busy tidying up the kitchen. He looked to be in a worse state than me.

"That was a great party."

I nodded, and it made my headache worse.

"Do you want some breakfast?"

I made a face, that said, 'No way'.

It made him laugh.

It was almost midday before we were straight. That was when the boys got up, and they wanted feeding. They had all been drinking, even George, but they didn't appear to be suffering from their overindulgence. They were young, and they had just shrugged it off.

Somehow, I managed to make then their late breakfast, without throwing up. But as soon as it was done, I left them to it. I needed to get away from the smell of fried food.

John left at four. By then, I was feeling a lot better. His Father got a handshake, but I got a big hug. As my breasts squashed against him, I felt my pussy tingle. He has always been affectionate towards me. Hugging me whenever possible. And I now knew why. It was because he wanted to fuck me.

On Monday, Paul went out with his friends. Apparently, the party wasn't enough for him, he needed to celebrate again. It was two in the morning when he got back, and he was drunk. His Father had to put him to bed.

In the morning, I didn't mention it. I could tell that he was suffering, so I cut him some slack. However, when, after eating a surprisingly large breakfast, he declared.

"I'm out again tonight."

That was too much, and I was about to blow my top, when I saw Rich looking at me. He was shaking his head, and mouthing, "No."

So I kept my mouth shut. But I hoped that tonight was going to be the end of it.

By the time I got to work, I was over it. It was my other Son that I was now thinking of.

My day job was now over, and I was in the club, ready for my first client. I liked the sex, and I liked it a lot. It was why I had asked Henry for a job. But what was also good about it, was that when I entered the room, I didn't know what to expect. Was it a regular, or a new client? And what exactly would we be doing together? It was exciting. Sometimes it could be a disappointment, but it could also be wonderful.

At seven thirty, when I went to see my first client, I tried to guess who it would be. I had a feeling, not based on any facts, that it would be Jeff again. He was a nice guy, and I hoped that he would become a regular.

But, to my great delight, it was John. Then I took a longer look. I now wanted to shout at him, but somehow I managed to keep control. But only just.

It wasn't John, it was Paul. Where had he got the money from? He was only eighteen, and he didn't have a job. However, I couldn't ask him, but what I could do, is say no. He was going to have to go home, or see another girl.

"My Brother says you are very good. I want my first time to be special."

So John had put him up to this. I gave a deep sigh, then, as I was about to speak, I saw him start to unzip himself. I closed my eyes, I didn't want to look. When I did eventually open them, his cock was in the room. In hindsight, I should have closed them again, and told him to leave. But I didn't, I just stood there admiring it.

"Can I fuck you?"

I could hear the pleading in his voice.

I was determined to say no, and I nearly did, but my pussy overruled me. I said just one word.

It was, "Yes."

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.


chris99999
chris99999
3,973 Followers