Glory Hole - Amelia's Perfect Job Ch. 03

Story Info
Is it still her perfect job?
8.6k words
4.72
24.1k
34

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,989 Followers

"I hope that what I have just said, is sufficient for you to make a decision."

I think that it was, but I couldn't be sure. Cecil had waffled on, in his usual monotone voice, and I had switched off. I had managed to listen to some of what he had said, but most of my attention had been directed towards his cock. I couldn't stop thinking about it.

"Yes, you explained it very well."

"Then can I proceed?"

Without hesitating, I said yes.

That got a flicker of a smile from him, and then he left my office without saying another word.

Was this going to happen every time I saw him? I hoped not. And, should I have said yes, straight away? It might have been better to tell him that I was going to think about it.

On my desk, was a large document, that Cecil had prepared. I looked at it, and then I sighed. I was going to have to read it, just to make sure that agreeing to it, was indeed the right thing to do. If I had given him my full attention, then I now wouldn't need to wade through it.

But first, I had something more urgent to attend to. My PA answered on the second ring.

"Penelope, cancel my next meeting. And I don't want to be disturbed."

"I'll take all your calls. Do you need me to do anything for you?"

That nearly made me laugh, but I managed to keep it in.

"Thanks, but no."

Then I ended the call. Would her offer of help still stand, if she knew what I was now about to do? Thinking about Cecil's monster cock, had got me worked up. In the privacy of my office, I was going to finger myself to a climax.

I was now ready to start. If anybody was to enter my office, they would just see me at my desk, reading something. What they wouldn't see, was that under the desk, my legs were wide apart, and my hand was between them.

The sensible thing to do, was to quickly attend to my needs. It would reduce the risk of being caught. However, I didn't want a quick one. I wanted to take my time. To savour it.

My first touch was gentle, but it was enough to make me utter a low moan. I had slowly run a finger over my pussy, and despite it still being covered by my panties, it had excited me more than I had expected. I now knew that my climax was going to be a big one, but would I be able to keep the noise down? I hoped so.

I now had two fingers inside my panties, and I was rubbing my clit. It felt so good. Years of practice, meant that I was an expert in pleasuring myself. After accidentally discovering, what joy that little lump could give me, I had made the most of it.

Thinking about that first time, always made me smile. I was washing my pussy, and the pressure on my clit, had given me a strange sensation. As I continued touching it, it got stronger. Then I suddenly climaxed. At the time, I didn't know what it was called, but what I did know, is that I liked it, and I was going to make it happen again.

I had heard girls at school, talking about what they did to themselves at night time, when they were in bed. But it had never interested me. Now that I knew what I was missing, it did.

That day, I came three more times!

I had been eighteen when that happened, and so naive. I was now a lot older, and more experienced. It was cock that excited me now. The bigger the better. But when, like now, there wasn't one available, my fingers could still do a good job.

When I had realized that it was Cecil in the Glory Hole, it had amused me. But then, when I had seen the size of his cock, I was shocked. It was long, perhaps even eleven inches, and it was thick.

I have met Cecil's wife. She is a small bubbly woman, full of life. She is always smiling. I used to pity her, for being married to such a boring man. But now I'm envious.

Her days might be an ordeal, but her nights would make up for it. Having your pussy, fucked by a massive cock, was guaranteed to keep a woman happy.

I was now close to reaching it. My eyes were closed, and I was breathing heavily. I could hear the squelching of my wet pussy, when I dipped my fingers into it. And there was a faint smell of sex.

I was still in my office, seated at my desk, but in my head, I was at the club. Cecil's monster cock was deep inside my pussy, and he was doing his best to split me in two.

It was now time to finish myself off. I had enjoyed the slow build up, but now I just wanted to reach it.

When I started to rub harder, and faster, I expected it to work. But it didn't. I couldn't break through. If Cecil had really been inside me, then I would have been OK. Or better still, if I was being fucked by one of my Sons. But which one?

Then I climaxed.

I hadn't been able to choose. John had the experience, but Paul, being eighteen, had the enthusiasm. And both had very impressive cocks. However, thinking about both of my Sons, had done the trick.

It started slowly, but then it went into overdrive. I knew that I was making way too much noise, but I couldn't help it. If anybody was to hear me, then so be it. This was too good a climax, to spoil by keeping quiet.

When I eventually opened my eyes, I was relieved to see that I was still alone. There was no audience, ready to give me a round of applause. I had got away with it.

Then there was a knock on the door.

After quickly extracting my fingers, from my now heavily stained panties, I said, in what I hoped was my normal calm voice, "Enter."

It was Penelope. Had she heard me, and if she had, was she going to say something?

"Cecil asked me to give you this."

When she handed it to me, I thanked her.

I thought she was now going to leave, but instead, she just stood there.

I asked, "Is there anything else?"

There was a slight hesitation, before she answered me.

"Next time, it would be better if you weren't so noisy," then she smiled, before saying, "Try biting on your lip. That works for me."

Then she left.

I wasn't worried, she was always very discreet. And, if I ever did it again, I would take her advice.

I was now looking at what she had handed me. It was another weighty tome. When I dropped it onto the desk, it made a loud noise. That made me laugh.

I was going to be busy for the rest of the day, but that didn't bother me. I felt refreshed after fingering myself to a climax. I was ready to get back to work, but first I needed to change my panties, and to wash my sticky fingers.

When Tuesday came around again, I was ready for the club. Rich's cock, despite my best efforts, wasn't responding. I'd tried everything that I could think of, but nothing had worked. The best that I had managed, was to get him semi-erect. It had left us both frustrated.

As I drove to work, I felt guilty. In the evening, working at the club, would hopefully provide me with the sexual release, that I was craving for. But for Rich, his frustration would continue. Should I give the club a miss, and go home early? Another attempt to get him hard, might work. However, it was more likely that it would fail. Selfishly, I decided not to risk it.

When it was time to finish work, I left with a spring in my step, and a tingling in my pussy.

As soon as Star saw me, she came over and gave me a hug.

"What was that for?"

"No reason, I just wanted to do it."

I could understand that. Despite the big age difference, we had become firm friends, and I was always happy to see her.

When I got my first call, I felt a surge of excitement. As I walked towards the room, I tried to stay calm. I was hoping for something special, but it might end up being a disappointment.

After waiting for five minutes, I was beginning to think that they weren't coming. Then the door opened. It was John. But that had been wishful thinking. When I realized that it wasn't really my Son, I groaned. I just hoped that the client hadn't heard it.

"Hi Ruby, it's Karl. Do you remember me?"

He was a nice guy, and I liked him. But what I needed, was somebody who could make me come. And that wasn't him. However, it wasn't all about my needs. He had paid a lot of money, so he should get a good service.

In my best cheerful voice, I replied with, "Of course I do. It's nice to see you again."

I could see from the monitor, that what I had said, had pleased him.

Last time, he had told me about his new girlfriend. Before we started, he gave me an update.

At the weekend, they had fucked for the first time, and the count was now up to four. But he had called it making love. That made me smile. Apparently, it was wonderful. It might be for him, but was it for her as well? And if it was so good, then why was he here with me now, rather than being with her? I was curious, but I decided that it was best not to ask.

This was our third time together, and I expected it to be like it had been before. He would be enthusiastic, but it would end quickly. However, he was now playing with my big tits, and he was taking his time. When we had started, my expectation had been low, but now I was raising the bar.

I was beginning to think that he might even make me come!

He was now sucking hard on my nipple, and at the same time, pulling on the other one. After switching a few times, he stopped.

"Did you like that?"

I had, and I quickly told him so.

"Emma likes it as well."

That must be his girlfriend's name.

"And what else does she like?"

"My big cock, but she likes to be fingered first."

It wasn't small, but calling it big, was an exaggeration. But I let it pass. There was no need to burst his bubble.

"Do the same to me."

His hand had now been through the hole for several minutes, and he still hadn't got to my pussy. He had started by touching my knee, and then slowly moving his hand up my leg. His fingers were now agonisingly close to my honey pot, and I was desperate for him to finger me.

"Emma says that you shouldn't rush it. It adds to the excitement."

That was true, but this was getting silly.

"Yes Karl, but it's now time for you to put your fingers inside my juicy pussy."

He then did, and quicker than I had expected. It took my breath away. I had got three fingers, up to the knuckles.

Then, as he fucked me with them, he asked, "Does your cunt like that?"

That was a silly question, what was there not to like about it?

"Sorry, I should have said pussy. Emma says that cunt is too crude a word."

There was some truth in that. However, even though I preferred to say pussy, there were times, especially when I was being a whore, that cunt was the right word to use. Now was one of those times!

His girlfriend was a couple of years older than him, and obviously more sexually experienced. Karl was benefitting from that experience. Gone was the shy boy, who didn't know what to do. It had been replaced by a more confident youth. One who now knew how to finger a cunt.

As well as moving his fingers inside me, he was also massaging my clit. It was a winning combination.

When he asked if I was ready to be fucked, I responded with a quick yes. His fingers had done a good job warming me up, but now it was time for his cock.

I gave a loud sigh when he pushed into me. I had been waiting for this all day. I was ready to savour his first stroke, but when he was deep inside me, he stopped.

"Emma says that you should always start slowly."

His girlfriend was beginning to get on my nerves.

"Not today Karl," then, to avoid any misunderstanding, I said, "You are going to fuck me hard, and you are not going to stop until I have come."

That got a mumbled OK, and it made me feel guilty, because I had been harsh with him. But it had the desired effect.

I was now getting what I wanted, and, despite him not having a large cock, it was touching my pussy in all the right places. When he had entered the Glory Hole, he hadn't been my preferred choice. I had wanted one of my Sons, or Cecil. But I was now glad that he was here.

He was still going after five minutes, and he had even upped the pace. There was now a lot of noise. Some, from his balls slapping against my bottom, but mostly my moaning when he went deep into me.

"Is this hard enough for you?"

"Yes, just keep going," then, after a brutal stroke made me gasp, I shouted, "I'm going to come."

Seconds later, I did. And it was a big one. As my pussy started to spasm, waves of pleasure flowed through my body. After reaching its peak, it started to fade, but then, when I felt him empty his balls, it started up again.

To my utter amazement, I now realized, that he was giving me another one!

"So how did I do?"

This time, I didn't need to bolster his ego, by telling him a lie.

"Nine out of ten."

"Wow! Emma only gives me an eight."

That made me smile. His girlfriend certainly had high standards, if she regarded what he had just done to me, as only worthy of an eight.

As soon as he had left, I hurried back to the common room. I was eager to tell Star all about it.

"Are you sure that it's the same Karl?"

When I said, "Yes," she laughed, and that's when I realized that it hadn't been a serious question.

"Very funny. But it's amazing how much he has learnt, in just a few weeks."

"Next time, he might make you come three times."

It was my turn to laugh.

Then her name was called, and she made her way to room three.

I was now thinking about the last thing that she had said. Three was a big ask, and it would be interesting to see if it could be achieved. However, I had a strong feeling that I wouldn't be seeing Karl again. I got the impression that he had come to me, so that he could demonstrate what he had learnt with Emma. It was as if he was taking a test. And, now that he had passed with flying colours, there was no need for him to return.

Yes, it would be nice to see him again, but there was plenty more fish in the sea. Or, what I should say, plenty more cocks through the hole in the wall!

It was more than an hour before I got my second client, and I was thankful for that. Karl had given my pussy a real pounding. Another hard fuck, in quick succession, would have been too much for me.

At first, when he entered the room, I thought it was Bill. The big guy who was part of the security team. It wasn't, but he was the same size as him. A mountain of a man. This was going to be a problem. He would be hung like a horse, and he would fuck me so hard, that I wouldn't be able to walk for a week.

Fifteen minutes later, we had finished, and I still had the use of my legs. Despite his immense size, his cock was at best average. And he had only wanted a blow job. He left with a smile on his face, because he had come in my mouth, and I had greedily swallowed his load. I was happy as well, because my pussy had got a rest.

As I drove home, I reflected on my day. So far, it had been a good one. I had successfully negotiated a new contract, with the management company that maintained our offices. And I had climaxed twice, while working at the club. The only way it could have been better, was if John or Paul had come to see me.

When I got home, Rich was still up, but the two boys were in bed. As soon as I saw his face, I could tell that there was something troubling him. It wasn't long before he told me what it was.

"I've done something that I shouldn't have," then he bowed his head, in order to avoid making eye contact, before adding, "Please don't be angry with me."

I was now worried. I had no idea what it was that he had done, but it sounded serious.

"While you were out, I jerked off. I got an erection, and I was going to save it for you, but I couldn't wait."

I stared at him in disbelief, and then I laughed, long and hard.

When I had finished, I said, "You are such a fool. It's no big deal. Now let's go to bed. It's been a long day, and I'm tired."

As we walked up the stairs, I couldn't help smiling. I was trying to imagine what his reaction would be, if I told him what I had really been doing this evening!

In the morning, Rich was still feeling guilty, for depriving me of his cock.

"If you want, I can get you off with my fingers or tongue, before you go to work,"

I said no. I had a busy day ahead of me. I just wanted to shower and eat, and then go to work.

While I showered, Rich made breakfast. When I had finished, it was ready.

"The boys are out tonight, so if you can get home early, we can spend some time together."

I liked the sound of that.

"That would be nice. And if you can manage to keep your hands off your cock, you can fuck me when I get back."

"It's a deal."

He then shook my hand, to make it official. That made me laugh.

My first meeting went well. It was scheduled for two hours, but it was over in half the time. If the day continued like this, then I would be able to leave early, to fulfil my part of the deal. But would Rich be able to perform? Of course he would. For some reason, I was optimistic. I just hoped that it wasn't wishful thinking.

At three o'clock, I took a well-earned break. By good management, and some luck, I was on schedule to finish in another hour.

I was leaning back in my chair, eyes closed, relaxing, when the phone rang. It was my PA.

"I have Henry on the line."

"Thanks, I'll take his call."

Then, with her usual efficiency, Penelope quickly connected me to Henry.

"Hi Amelia, I need you to do something for me."

Inwardly I groaned. I had no idea what that was, but I had a feeling that it would mean staying late. But Henry was a friend, and when a friend asks for help, you shouldn't say no.

"OK."

"Thanks, I owe you big time."

I could hear the relief in his voice. But what had I just agreed to?

It didn't take him long to tell me, but I now had a problem. What excuse was I going to use, for coming back late tonight?

In the morning, I had received an email that required my urgent attention. It contained a lot of numbers, and it was a complicated document. However, I had dealt with it effortlessly. But now, trying to decide what to tell Rich, was proving to be a bigger challenge.

An hour later, I was still racking my brains for a solution. I had even considered telling him the truth.

"Sorry Rich, Henry wants me to work in the Glory Holes tonight. There is a VIP coming to the club, and he has specifically asked for me."

That had made me chuckle, but now I was frustrated. Was I ever going to come up with a good excuse?

Then Rich called. As soon as I had finished talking to him, I burst out laughing. Problem solved. Jed, his old college buddy, was in town, but just for one night, and he wanted to meet up with him.

When I said, "I don't have a problem with you going out drinking with him," he was pleased.

"Thanks, I'll make it up to you."

I knew that he wouldn't be back before midnight, and by then, I would already be home.

I was at the club just after six. While I took a leisurely shower, I wondered who the VIP client was. Henry had refused to tell me, but he had said that I would recognize him, so he must be famous. He had also made it very clear, that I wasn't to say anything about it, before or after.

He was arriving at seven, but ten minutes before he was due, I was asked to go to Henry's office.

As soon as I got there, he was apologising.

"I'm very sorry, he's just cancelled."

"It's OK Henry, I know it's not your fault."

"Go home, put your feet up, and have a few drinks."

"No, I'm going back to the common room."

I was here now, and Rich was out, so I might as well stay.

It was now just after eight, and I was still waiting for my first client. So far, I had never done a shift without having at least one. Was this going to be the time when that happened?

Ten minutes later, Star was back from the Glory Hole. And she was eager to tell me about her client.

"Fuck, that was so good. Eighteen years old, and he had a big cock."

She then laughed, and I joined in. I was pleased that she was having a good time.

chris99999
chris99999
3,989 Followers