Glory Hole - Amelia's Perfect Job Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,973 Followers

"He says he is called Ringo. That can't be his real name."

When she laughed, I joined in again, but this time it was forced. Why had he seen her, rather than me? His big cock should have been inside my pussy, and not hers.

Shortly after, she had another client. With the way things have been going this evening, it wouldn't surprise me if it was my other Son.

However, half an hour later, when she was back, I found out that it wasn't.

"It was a good fuck, but he was a bit strange."

"What do you mean?"

"He kept looking down at the floor. It was as if he knew about the hidden camera, and he didn't want me to see his face. And there was something odd about his hair. I think it was a wig, and not a very good one."

I was now struggling not to laugh, but somehow I managed to keep a straight face, when I said, "What's his name?"

"Leonard."

"Has he been with you?"

I just shook my head. Then Star was called again.

On hearing her name, she gave a deep sigh, and then she said, "There's no rest for the wicked."

When she then laughed, I joined in. Not because what she had said had been very funny, or original, but because it had been Henry, and she hadn't recognized him.

Ten minutes later, I was still finding it funny. How many others had he been with? Did he have a list in his office, that he was working his way through?

When I suddenly said, out loud, "He's a dirty bastard," the room went quiet.

Then Marge broke the silence, with, "They are ALL dirty bastards."

That creased us up. The laughing was so loud, that I only just managed to hear my name being called.

As I walked towards the room, I was excited. I had waited all evening for this. This was going to be a good one, even if he had a small cock, or a hair-trigger. By hook or by crook, he was going to make me come. The only question was, would it be once or twice?

When I saw him, I almost whooped with joy.

"Hello Mummy."

Just hearing his voice, was making me wet. It was John.

"I came to see Star, but when they told me that you were working, I changed my mind."

I didn't know who 'they' were, but I was grateful for their help. The VIP client cancelling, had been a disappointment, but my Son being here was going to more than make up for it.

When he sucked on my nipple, it made me gasp. Then he did it again, but this time harder, and I moaned louder. Much louder.

He then chuckled, before saying, "I think Mummy likes that."

I did, but I wished that he would just do it again, rather than talking about it.

When he latched back onto my nipple, I closed my eyes. This was bliss. On the other side of the wall, was a young man with a big cock, who was taking into his mouth, a big chunk of my breast. And, at the same time, his fingers were doing wonders to my other nipple. This couldn't get any better, then I thought about what his cock was going to do to my pussy, and I almost laughed.

It was going to get a lot better!

A lot of men are fascinated by my big tits, especially those in their teens or twenties. Some are even in awe of them. I was therefore used to clients spending a long time playing with them. But not for this long. My Son was setting a new record.

When I realized that, unconsciously, I had placed my hand between my legs, I knew that it was time to move on.

"Mummy's pussy is ready now."

"Ready for what, my fingers?"

"No."

I was now so worked up, and so wet, that only cock would do. And not just any cock, it had to be John's.

"So you want my tongue?"

"NO!"

Then he laughed, and I realized that he had been teasing me. He had known all along what my pussy wanted. If I had been in the room with him, I might have given him a slap. However, he could make it up to me, by giving me a big climax.

I was now bent over, with the head of his cock touching my opening. I was savouring the moment. Any second now, he would push into me. That feeling, when his big cock filled my pussy up, was going to be special.

"Tell me what you want?"

I groaned, and to my annoyance, it made him laugh. I don't mind some teasing, or talking, but there are times when you just need to fuck. And this was one of them. However, I knew that the quickest way to get him to start, was to answer him.

"I want your big cock inside my cunt. I then want you to fuck me hard, harder than you have ever fucked anybody before. When you have made me come, I then want you to carry on, until I come again."

I then ended it with, "Is that clear?"

There was a short silence, before he replied with, "Yes Mummy."

That made me laugh, and I was still laughing when he entered me.

My colleague, Cecil, had a cock that was even longer than John's, but my Son was the better fuck. And he was now doing his best, to give me that first one.

After only a few minutes, it was on the horizon. And as he kept ploughing into me, it was coming closer. I had asked for hard, but this was almost too much.

The stroke that made me reach it, nearly pushed me over. As it surged through my body, I nearly fell over, but somehow, I managed to stay on my feet.

It had been a big one, and when I regained my senses, I was glad that John had stopped. I had asked for two, but that climax was enough for me.

Then he started up again.

"NO!"

Even though I had said it loud, and with authority, he kept on going. And, it seemed that he had saved the best until last, because he was now fucking me harder than before.

I was going to let him continue for another minute, two at the most. Then I would move away, and his cock would come out. He would then have to settle for my hand or mouth. He wasn't going to be happy!

However, only seconds after making that decision, I changed my mind. I had been ready to stop, but my pussy wasn't. There was another one looming, and I could tell that it was going to be even bigger than the first one.

And it was. It might even have been my best one ever. It was certainly in my top three.

This time, I did fall over, but only after John had flooded my pussy with his semen. He must have heard the loud noise, as I hit the floor, but he didn't ask if I was OK. Instead, he just laughed. I didn't find it funny, and I was tempted to give him a piece of my mind. But I kept quiet. He had just made me come twice, both of them memorable, so I didn't want to say anything that might upset him. I wanted him to return.

While he was dressing, I wondered if I should ask him to come back next week. No, that would make me sound desperate. Better to just start up a conversation.

"Have you any plans for the weekend?"

"Yes, I'm taking my new girlfriend to see my parents."

That was news to me. I had spoken to him on Monday, and he hadn't mentioned it.

"But there might be a problem."

He then kept me in suspense, while he decided if he should tell me more. Eventually he did.

"She is older than me. She is forty seven, two years older than my Mother."

That didn't surprise me, because I already knew about his preference for older women. But it might shock Rich.

"And she looks like my Mother. When they see her, it's the first thing they'll notice."

Now I was worried. Meeting his girlfriend could be embarrassing.

It was late Friday evening, when John eventually called. When he told me that he had a new girlfriend, I did my best to sound surprised.

"Can we come round tomorrow?"

I quickly said yes.

They arrived at eleven. I was in the kitchen, preparing lunch, so Rich let them in.

When I saw her, I was shocked, but, with great effort, I managed to hide it. John had warned me that she looked like me. But what he should have said, was that she was me!

Rich had noticed, and I could see that he was now trying to decide what to do. Ignore it, or make a joke about it. He took the easy option. Nothing was said.

Paul and George were out together, but would be returning for lunch. They cut it fine, only just getting back in time.

Without any introduction, Paul greeted her with, "Hi Lizzy."

So he had met her before. But from the way that George was looking at her, it was obvious that he hadn't. Then he spoke.

"You look just like my Mum," and to make it even worse, he quickly declared, "And you are as old as her!"

I didn't know how to respond to that. When I looked at Rich, I could tell that he didn't either.

"Actually, I am two years older than your Mother."

Then she laughed, and we all joined in, except for George, who was just staring at her.

By the time they were ready to leave, Lizzy had become a member of our family. I had wanted them to stay longer, to even sleep over, but they had said no. However, they had agreed to come back again next Saturday.

We waited until we were in bed together, before talking about Lizzy.

"Do you like her?"

I did, and I told him so. But what was his opinion of her? He told me without me having to ask.

"Lizzy is very nice. I just wish that she was his age."

"I'm OK with that, but it would be better if she didn't look like me."

"The likeness is uncanny. She could be your twin."

Then I suddenly realized something. Why hadn't it occurred to me before? Without thinking, I blurted it out.

"You would like to fuck her."

He protested, but it was half-hearted. Eventually he admitted it.

"I would, but only because she looks like you."

I wasn't annoyed, because I could understand his feelings. I excited him, therefore Lizzy, who was almost my clone, would excite him as well.

Then I had a wicked thought. I could tease him. Asking him what he would like to do to her. And, if I did it well, it would end with us fucking like crazy.

But Rich was ahead of me, and his thoughts were even darker than mine.

"When John fucks her, is he thinking of you?"

I gasped, and it made him laugh. What he had said, had shocked me, but it shouldn't have. I knew John's feelings towards me. Lizzy looking like me, and being close to my age, wasn't a coincidence. And, when he had his cock inside her, he would believe that he was really fucking me.

But how should I answer Rich? I could stop it now. Laugh it off as a joke. That was the sensible thing to do. However, I wasn't in the mood to be sensible.

"Yes, and when he shoots his load, deep up her cunt, he shouts out Mummy."

It was his turn to be shocked. He had got back more than he had expected. But it didn't take him long to get over it. And his response wasn't to say something else, it was to kiss me, and with such passion, that I was now struggling to breathe.

Then he went for my tits.

What he was now doing to them, wasn't subtle. He was roughly nibbling on one, and forcefully pulling on the other. It was bordering on being painful. But I wasn't complaining, it was what I needed.

"Does Mummy like me playing with her big tits?"

I gasped, he was now our Son.

"Yes John."

That made him even wilder. He was now ripping my panties off, and before I was ready, he was inside me.

Tonight, his cock wasn't limp, it was rock hard. And he was now doing his best to make me climax, in record time.

"Can I come in Mummy's cunt?"

I shouted out, "YES!"

Then, as I felt him spurt, I reached it as well.

"Oh John," was the last thing I remember saying, but I probably said more than that.

It was a big one, and it lasted a long time. When it eventually ended, I was relieved. It had been wonderful, but it had also taken a lot out of me. I was exhausted, and Rich must have been as well, because shortly after, without either of us saying another word, we were both asleep.

I was first up. After a quick shower, I went downstairs. I was on my second coffee, when Rich joined me in the kitchen. When he saw me, he smiled. But I could tell that something was troubling him, and I knew what it was, because the same thing was troubling me.

It was last night. The role play had gone too far. There was no denying that it had been exciting, but in the cold light of day, we both knew that we had crossed a line.

When he opened his mouth to speak, I got there first.

"It never happened."

He now looked relieved, and he smiled again, but this time a genuine one, before saying, "What never happened?"

That made us both laugh. It was now behind us. Something never to be repeated, or even talked about.

But would we be able to keep to that? I had my doubts. Something so good, would be difficult to resist!

On Monday I was sick, so sick that I didn't go into work. That was unusual for me. I had expected sympathy from Rich and the boys, and I got some, but only the minimum that they could get away with. When they weren't well, I fussed over them. But when it was me, they didn't seem to care, and it annoyed me.

By Tuesday morning, I was better, but still not one hundred percent. I was well enough to go to the office, but working at the club, might be too much for me.

As soon as I got into work, I phoned Henry. Before I could speak, he said, "I was going to call you. That VIP client is coming to see you tonight at seven, so don't be late."

"Don't worry, I'll be on time."

That got a quick thanks, and then he ended the call. He hadn't even bothered to ask why I had phoned him.

I didn't want to work at the club tonight, but this mystery person was important to Henry, so I didn't want to let him down.

I just hoped, that while Mr. Bigshot was fucking me, I didn't puke!

I got to the club at six thirty, Bill was on the door, and we talked for a while before I went in. He was a man mountain, but he wasn't just muscle, he was also intelligent. Chatting with him, was always a pleasure.

This time, Henry's special client didn't cancel.

When I saw his face on the monitor, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. I knew who he was, and he was somebody I loathed.

It was Ronald Crump, a well-known politician. I had never met him, but I had seen him on the television lots of times. It seemed as if everything that he said, I disagreed with.

He didn't introduce himself, or make any small talk. His opening words were an indication of how bad this was going to be.

"Take your panties off, and then bend over. And keep still while I fuck you with my big cock."

It was a command rather than a request.

As soon as his cock was in me, he went at it like a jackhammer. He had said that it was big, but it wasn't, and it was over before I had even warmed up.

While he was pulling out of me, he said, "That was a good fuck."

Somehow, I managed not to laugh. It might have been good for him, but it did nothing for me.

He was up for re-election, but he wasn't going to get my vote!

When I got back to the common room, I wanted to tell Star all about it, but I didn't dare. If I did, and Henry found out, he would be furious. I would be lucky to keep my job.

I hadn't liked my first client, but at least he was sane. That couldn't be said about the second one. It turned out that he was barking mad. Was there a full moon?

It started OK. We exchanged names, and a few pleasantries. So far so good. Then it got weird.

Dancing around the room was strange, but it didn't worry me. And trying to invoke the devil, by chanting his name, was harmless. But when he pulled out a knife, I was concerned.

"Satan, I offer my penis to you."

That's when I pressed the panic button.

Fortunately, Bill arrived before he could lop it off.

I was impressed with the way Bill dealt with it. Seeing a naked man, who was about to cut his cock off, hadn't fazed him. He had effortlessly taken the weapon from him, and then he had escorted him out.

As he left the room, I heard the client say, "Are you the devil?"

Bill's response creased me up.

"No, but I'm his right-hand man."

When I told the girls about it, none of them believed me. I had to go and get Bill, so that he could confirm my story.

Now that they knew that I had been telling the truth, I got lots of questions. And then the girls started telling their stories. All the strange things that had happened to them, when they were in the Glory Hole. It kept us all amused for the next hour.

Just as I was about to leave, I was told that the boss wanted to see me. As I made my way to Henry's office, I hoped that it wouldn't take long.

"I want to thank you. Ron said that you were very good."

It's always nice to be praised, but I hadn't done anything special to deserve it. All I had done is bend over, so that he could fuck me in record time.

When I got home, I put the television on. Then I quickly changed the channel. I was happy to watch anything, but not an election broadcast from Ronald Crump!

On Thursday, John called. It was to tell me that Lizzy was no longer his girlfriend.

"It wasn't working out, so we ended it."

I could tell that he didn't want to talk about it, so I didn't press him for more details. However, even though he had said 'we ended it', it must have been Lizzy. John doing it, didn't make sense. He was still coming to see us on Saturday, so perhaps then, he would say more about it.

But he didn't, and nobody asked. It was the elephant in the room. We talked about lots of things, but Lizzy was never mentioned.

When he was leaving, I got a big hug. As soon as my breasts were squashed against his chest, my pussy responded. He didn't hold me for long, but it was enough to make me wet.

On Monday, I had another meeting with Cecil. But this time I managed to stay focused. It was just as well, because one of his key numbers was wrong. When I pointed it out to him, he was horrified. He then insisted that we end the meeting, so that he could check the other figures.

When I told Penelope about it, she was surprised.

"He never makes a mistake."

But I assured her, that what I had said was true. I was also tempted to tell her how massive his cock was. What stopped me, apart from having to tell her how I knew, was that she would never believe that Cecil's cock was that big!

On Tuesday morning, we all had breakfast together. It was enjoyable, until George asked a question.

"That club, the one near Mum's office. What sort of club is it?"

We all knew. I worked there in the Glory Holes. Rich and Paul were clients. However, none of us were eager to answer him.

"Mum, do you know?"

I was going to have to say something, but what? Then, to my relief, Paul helped me out.

"It's a men's club. For drinking and smoking. You have to be eighteen to get in."

Thankfully, he hadn't mentioned sex, the main reason that men went to the club.

As I drove to work, I thought about George, and what he had asked. At the time, it had been awkward, but now I was finding it funny. However, it had made me realise the risk I was taking. One wrong word, or someone recognizing me, and it would all come crashing down.

I needed to speak to somebody about it, and that could only be Star. But it would mean telling her everything.

When I got to my office, Cecil was there, waiting for me.

"I can now say, with complete confidence, that everything in this proposal is correct."

Two hours later, after we had gone over it together, I agreed with him.

When I told my PA, she wanted me to ring Cecil, and tell him that after reading it again, I had found an error. I said no, because he wouldn't find it funny. But what I didn't tell her, was that I was worried that it might give him a heart attack. And that would stop him coming to the club, to fuck me again!

I was now at the club, waiting for my first client. I wanted to speak to Star, but she was busy.

She was only back for a short while, before I was called. We would have to chat later on.

You would think that when you work in a Glory Hole, standards are low. That everything is allowed. But in this club, that is not the case. For example, you have to be at least eighteen years old. Also, you can't be too drunk, or under the influence of drugs. And one of his rules is that it's one client at a time. When I started working at the club, Henry had explained it to me.

chris99999
chris99999
3,973 Followers