Glory Hole - Amelia's Perfect Job Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It starts with two, and then you allow more. And before you know it, you have got an orgy."

I have no problem with two, or even an orgy, but it's Henry's club, so it's his rules.

So when I saw two clients enter the room, I should have insisted that one leave. But I didn't, because it was John and Paul!

Before I could speak, John said, "I hope you don't mind both of us being here?"

Mind? Just thinking about having both my Sons at the same time, was making my pussy tingle.

"No, the more the merrier."

That made both of them laugh.

"But how did you manage it?"

Paul said, "With a bribe."

I didn't ask who, because it was better if I didn't know.

When I pushed my tits into the room, I assumed that they would share them. And that's what happened. Both nipples were now being sucked, and sucked hard. I had no idea how this would progress, but this was the perfect start.

"Does Mummy like this?"

Paul answered for me.

"Don't be silly, of course she likes it. But what she really wants, is her cunt to be fucked by our big cocks."

"YES!"

I had screamed it out.

This time, when they laughed, it irritated me. I just wanted them to stop, so that they could get back to servicing my nipples. When they did, it made me gasp.

After only a few minutes, I wanted more.

"Fuck my pussy."

I heard John say, "It's not a pussy, it's a cunt."

It was now Paul's turn.

"Yes, a juicy cunt."

"I don't care what you call it, I just want you to fuck it."

I had said it with such authority, that they didn't dare laugh. And it had the desired effect, because both of them had now stopped. I quickly removed my breasts, and then I closed the panels.

I could see on the monitor that they were playing 'Rock Paper Scissors'.

On the third go, Paul won. So he was going first.

He took his time entering me, but he could have done it with a quick thrust, because my pussy was dripping. It was as wet as it had ever been.

It felt good having a big thick cock inside me, then it got better, when he started fucking me with it.

I have been fucked hard before, but never as hard as this. This was guaranteed to give me an epic climax. Then, to my horror, I realized that he would probably reach it before that happened.

"Slow down."

But he ignored me. Then the inevitable happened. He had now stopped, so that he could spurt. If only he had continued for another minute, then I would have come as well.

When he quickly pulled out of me, I was confused. He hadn't come, so what was going on? Then, seconds later, he was back in me.

No, not Paul, it was John.

If I had been able to laugh, I would have. But I couldn't, I was too busy moaning.

They were a tag team!

John was now fucking me as hard as Paul, and like Paul, he was making sure to use the full length of his cock.

John gave me my first climax. It started slowly, and it seemed as if it was going to fizzle out, but then it exploded. My second was even better, but I had no idea who that one was from. After Paul gave me my third, they stopped. It was just as well, because that one exhausted me. I thought it was never going to end.

I knew that John had reached it, but I wasn't sure that Paul had. When I found out that he had, I was relieved. I didn't want any more sex, I just wanted to go home.

Before leaving, John told me what had happened with Lizzy.

"I was fucking her, then I made the mistake of calling her Mummy. I didn't mean to. I tried to laugh it off as a joke, but me saying it, had made her realise why I wanted her as my girlfriend. It was because she looked like my Mother. Then, after we had a big argument, she left."

I felt sorry for him, but I now realized that it was never going to last. It was a relationship based solely on looks.

When I got back to the common room, Star was there. But I no longer felt the need to talk to her. I had been concerned about working at the club. I was worried that it would all end in tears, when my guilty secret was discovered. But now, after what had happened in the Glory Hole, I realized that this was still my perfect job.

And I was never going to quit!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.