Glory Hole Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On her part, she told him that she didn't have a fantasy in particular, though on prodding she did talk about a sex sequence from a pron flick they had seen together that had left an impression on her. She was referring about a a rather stark aggressive fucking through a glory hole. A woman being fucked through a hole by strange men, one after another, as she lay on a bench exposing only her bottom half to the men. It had a lasting impression on her mind; it was overwhelming for her.

They both scoffed at their fantasies and had moved on.

-----

When Ernst got up in the morning, before either of them, he was surprised to see this new interplay. Two naked women in his bed.

He was rock hard in a matter of minutes. There were no covers on either of the girls. They were holding each other as if the other might run away in the middle of the night. They were stark naked.

It was very difficult for him to not ravage Helene at the moment, if not both of them. Sara's lips were near Helene's chest, a few inches above her breast. Helene's right hand was gripping Sara's back from near her neck. Sara's left leg was way up inside Helene's thighs, and her left hand was behind Helene's butt as if lifting Helene into herself.

Ernst was in a desperate state of horniness, but he eventually decided against moving between the lovers on his bed. He wanted to touch and feel Helene and assure himself that it was indeed really them, and naked and not his dream.

He got off the bed and went into the attached bathroom to relieve himself. He washed his face, pissed, brushed, and went out of the bedroom, before looking back at the bed to reassure that there was indeed a pair of beauties on his bed.

He made breakfast for himself and the two girls. After a long wait, he went for a jog to clear his mind. When he came back, the girls were still out of it, but positions had changed. Sara was lying half on top of Helene who was almost on her back. Helene's hand cupped Sara's face and cheeks.

Ernst smiled and went into the bathroom to shower. By the time he came out, both the girls were up and still lying into the other's arms, facing each other.

He cleared his throat when he saw they were up and whispering.

Helene looked up, turning behind her. Sara dug her face into Helene's chest.

Helene said, "Get lost, Ernst."

Ernst smiled, almost laughed at her snap. He walked out towards the sitting area.

Half an hour later, the girls were back in their nighties, and they came out of the bedroom into the sitting area, where Ernst was sitting ready for his office. There was breakfast made and laid on the coffee table in front of the sofa, along with coffee and juice.

When the girls sat down, Ernst got up to heat up the coffee and let them start with breakfast and juice.

Ernst was modest enough to not broach the elephant in the room with either of the girls during breakfast and had decided to tease Helene after Sara had returned the next day. More importantly, he was hoping for a repeat of last night and could not risk discussing it and jinx it.

He kept the discussion on what they were planning to do during the day. He was of course going to the office and would catch up back early in the evening to have supper together.

With Ernst out of the house, the girls lazed around the sitting room for a long time, eating a slow breakfast. They had not slept very well and had frequently woken up throughout the night, and it made them both lazy.

With Ernst out of the house, both decided to lie down again for a bit. What was on their minds was clear.

When they reached the bed, Helene pulled herself up until she had her back on the headboard and her bums on the pillow. Sara moved up between her legs and started kissing Helene from her toes and went up slowly licking, and cleaning the sweat she had on her. The saltiness and muskiness were intoxicating to Sara.

When she reached Helene's quim, she devoted an unreasonably long time licking the outside of the pussylips.

No sooner had Sara kissed Helene's pussylips that Helene started cumming.

Sara kept on and went in; she started pushing her tongue deep into Helene's pussy. When three inches of her tongue was inside Helene, Sara turned her tongue, and Helene moaned louder with passion.

Sara licked the inside of Helene's pussylips for a long while, and Helene's orgasm lasted a long long while. Helene's hands gripped Sara's hair to pull her in deeper as if it was possible.

Helene's orgasm was in continuous flow when Sara upped the ante by stroking her sensitive clitoris with her tongue.

Helene shuddered violently and came with louder than ever grunt, "unnnggghhhhh."

Sara was not done; she kept stroking the clitoris and alternated between licking the insides of the pussy and flicking her clit. Helene was in throes of passion, and she was writhing in ecstasy below Sara.

Sara did not want to give up on her prized possession, but when Helene lay limp, Sara got scared that she might have passed out. Sara traveled up on Helene's body licking, and kissing until she reached Helene's lips. By then, Helene had her eyes open and was waiting for Sara to join their lips. They looked into each other's eyes and kissed like lovers.

Helene was motivated to return the favor. Just that she needed some guidance. Sara turned on the bed, from above Helene to rest her back on the pillow. She reclined on the headboard just enough so her neck was tilting forward somewhat. She snaked her arm behind Helene's neck and pulled her from the side and on top of her. Once Helene was on top of Sara, after kissing a few times, she tentatively started going down on her breasts. Her kisses turned to passionate licking on Sara's nipples. In a matter of moments, she was sucking Sara hard on the nipple and got Sara all worked up.

Sara moaned in affirmation, "mmmm" while her hand strayed on top of Helene's head to keep her there.

Helene chose to move ahead after sucking on Sara's breasts for long, shuffling from one to the other. She went down to Sara's bare pussy and took extra pleasure in licking the smooth skin. Sara's pussy mound felt like a baby's skin. When Helene found Sara's pussy, it was leaking heavily. Sara guided Helene's head to the pussy making it known, she wanted no more delay.

Helene slowed her licks and started lapping. Her licks were long and slow. She was trying to figure out the taste, the feeling, the experience, and the smell of her first pussy. Some ten licks later, she drilled inside exactly how Sara had, earlier, and it got her a home run.

Sara shouted..."...hhhuuunggh."

Helene was in heaven. She just drilled on, in no logical flow; she just licked, and kissed, and flicked, and dove in. Sara kept the inward pressure behind Helene shoving her head into the pussy. Just as Sara had done, Helene moved towards Sara's engorged clitoris. She pursed her lips to pull it slightly, and Sara burst in loud cry, "HEELLLLLENNN..."

Sara let Helene play with the clitoris and continued to reward her with juices. Her pent up desire had burst out through her pussy, and there was an eager customer with her mouth plastered to ensure not a drop got wasted.

When Sara settled down, she pulled up Helene on top of her and quickly took Helene by her mouth. Their lips met aggressively, and juices exchanged as if each needed some juice for survival.

They remained entangled and hugging long after the kissing had ended. Both took about half an hour to gather themselves.

Lazily they got up and went in for shower together. In the shower, both girls cleaned the other patiently and slowly. Every inch was scrubbed with hand and soap.

Post their shower, neither bothered to put any clothes on. They went back to bed and started making out all over again. It took them another one hour to bring each other to orgasm, and they stayed on one another until both had at least two orgasms each drawn from them.

Both of them skipped lunch and stayed in bed lazily in each other's arms.

It was around five that Helene felt guilty of not letting Sara get up and offered to get something to eat.

Sara told her, "Don't bother, I'm not hungry."

Helene turned around towards the side stand and found her phone to call Ernst.

"Ernst, could you please get food for dinner. I have not been able to cook anything for us yet, and we are hungry." She asked.

"Sure, I'm on my way. I'll pick up something from Brauhaus." Ernst replied.

An hour later, Ernst was home with food in his hands. He found Helene and Sara in the sitting room upstairs; both of them relaxing. Helene was wearing one of Ernst's long shirts, she sometimes wore it at home to relax in. It was obvious that she had nothing underneath it. Sara had chosen to wear one of Helene's gowns. He bet she too had nothing below it either.

They had an early dinner on the coffee table, with Helene and Sara sharing one sofa and Ernst on the other, opposite them. They drank some wine from their impressive wine stock that Ernst and Helene maintained.

They did not respond to his question of, "what did you girls do today then?"

Both burst out laughing as if Ernst had joked about something. It happened again a while after when Ernst asked the same question again.

After dinner, Sara and Helene cleared up the table and the packaging. They washed up and went into Peter's room, which was now supposedly Sara's for her brief stay.

Helene showed Sara her son, and his photos, and his cupboard, and his desk. They finally fell back on his bed, and Sara picked up a photo, from his bedside table. A candid photo of his mother, Helene, and him. The photo did not seem old.

They were lying on their backs and the framed photo in Sara's hand up above them. Both admiring a handsome Peter and a lovely Helene.

Teasing, "Why does he have your picture on his bedside?" Sara asked.

Pat came the reply, "We love him so much, I cannot tell you." She added, "he is the loveliest child a mother could ask for."

It was not what Sara had asked or meant, but she knew her innuendo would not find Helene's attention. She let it pass.

Helene took the picture from Sara and brought it to her lips and kissed her son.

With her eyes gleaming, she turned towards Sara, all emotional, missing her son. Sara consoled her and kissed her lightly to move her away from the somber thought.

Sara pulled them up and asked if they should get up and go down.

Helene offered, "let me show you the house?"

Sara replied, "sure."

They took a grand tour of each room, all the facilities around the house, the cellar where they had sauna and steam rooms, and a small home theatre; they moved outside to the pool, and on the far side saw the tennis court.

Helene told Sara, "we should play some tennis tomorrow. If you are up for it?"

Sara was always willing, "I'd love that."

Helene pulled her back and said, "tomorrow I'll show you the gardens." It was getting late in the evening, even though it was not really dark out.

Sara smiled back and followed her in.

On their way back upstairs, they stopped on the ground floor sitting area, which had a huge, plush sofa on three sides, a large screen TV, and a console of various electronics on the fourth side. They had three different tables in front of each sofa stretch. An expensive rug covered the floor, which would be a delight in the winters given it usually got really cold around then.

They did not stop to relax downstairs and found themselves back on the first-floor sitting area, which was between their master bedroom and Peter's room. The place had a very cozy feel to it, and the comfort of the deep sofa pair allowed one to stretch back and relax for however long one wanted.

Ernst had retreated to their bedroom. Helene took the sofa and pulled herself up deep into the corner, and that left a large space in front of her. Her back had nudged into the corner of two backrests with a small cushion supporting her lower back. As she got up, her legs remained folded. And as she moved back up, her legs spread out. She raised her left arm towards Sara offering to take her hand and to invite her to come to sit in between her legs. Sara got up on the sofa and sat in front of Helene. Sara's back thrust completely into Helene, and she had slumped a tad bit more than Helene. Her butt ground into Helene's open legs, towards her quim. Her back found Helene's tits, and Helene's arm went around her.

Sara tilted her head back on Helene's arm, and looked up, her face turned up towards Helene's face. Their eyes locked. Helene's hands went around Sara's front, and one took hold of her right breast, and the other palmed her tummy.

Helene's hands were drawing slow circles on Sara's body, while their faces were mere inches apart. As they continued to talk, the relevance of the subject of conversation mattered less to both of them, until they stopped talking and just whimpered and moaned to each other's mouth. Sara's head moved up, to find herself resting on Helene's shoulder, and whatever distance there was between their faces became irrelevant as their lips met for a slow kiss. It felt like they could kiss for hours.

Helene's hands untied Sara's robe without looking down her front. On removing the lapels from Sara's front, Helene repossessed Sara's breast in one hand and took her tummy in the other. Satisfied with her progress, Helene started mauling Sara's breast in her hand and moved her other hand in slow circles, until it reached Sara's mound. When the fingers reached Sara's pussy, in a natural thrust she jerked her hips upwards turning it into Helene's hand.

Helene's lips never left Sara's, and she kept sucking Sara's tongue. Her hand moved down full length on her pussy and cupped it in her full palm. She squashed the wet pussy as if it were a squeezie-ball. Sara's hand went up behind Helene's head, and she arched as much as she could in her aroused state.

Many minutes of foreplay later, Helene synchronized her finger and tongue and entered both together into Sara from bottom and top. She inserted two fingers together in Sara's pussy as she also inserted her tongue in Sara's mouth. She did this as she rolled on her nipple with her other hand.

Sara started cumming with a muted moan, "mmmmmuuuuuuaaaaahhh." Helene's tongue muffling somewhat Sara's expression of jubilation.

Sara kept cumming until Helene kept playing with her. In time, Helene stopped playing inside Sara but did not withdraw the fingers from inside her pussy. Withdrawing her tongue to let Sara breathe, she brought her lips down to Sara's neck and gave her a tight kiss and left a a hickie on her neck.

When Sara normalized from her high, she remained slumped on Helene with her head on Helene's shoulder and face pasted cheek to cheek with Helene. Slowly, they got up, as Helene pushed forward, and both got up to retreat for their bed. Helene kept holding Sara's hand, so there was no scope of doubt, which way they would head.

On the way in, Helene flicked the light button of the sitting area off, entered their bedroom with Ernst on the bed already. Sara's robe was open from the front completely, and on reaching the bed, Helene unbuttoned the shirt she had been wearing. Helene dropped her shirt and went up the bed, to the middle, and waited for Sara to join. Helene remained turned towards Sara, and Ernst peered over Helene's back to look at Sara.

Sara seductively played nymph and dropped the robe in slow motion. Before going up the bed, she switched off the bedside lamp on her side of the bed. Though dim, there was enough light pouring in for a summery August night, for everyone to be able to see. The curtains were not drawn enough.

Sara climbed up the bed and slipped near Helene, who had not really pushed far into the middle tonight. With both remaining on Sara's half of the bed, Helene opened her arms to take Sara into her fold. Their embrace like the previous night was total - from lips to legs.

Ernst, on his part, had nothing to do, even with his dick rock hard, and two naked ladies next to him. He dared not touch and shake the applecart in front of him.

Sara had just cum on the sofa and that had taken her edge off somewhat, but Helene was in need of some serious loving. She pushed Sara down and let her take an inviting breast in the mouth. Sara sucked Helene's breast softly at first and kept going, slowly building her sucking and alternating with the licking from the base of her tongue while flicking the nipple. The play had Helene moaning, "mmmm."

Helene turned a little to see, what was Ernst up to? Still, in his pajamas, he had turned towards Helene and was staring at this erotic lesbian act on his bed. Without saying anything, Helene, pushed her hips back a little towards Ernst, giving him a go-ahead.

As fast as he could, Ernst shed his lower, kicking it half the way, after having pushed it by his hand somewhat. As soon as his dick was free, already hard, he moved ahead and lodged it into Helene's crack.

Helene whimpered her approval.

Ernst started adjusting and raised himself to find the angle. Helene lifted her right thigh to offer him space. In two small shoves, he was entering Helene. She whimpered again, feeling horny. Another couple of shoves and he was deep inside her.

To get himself aligned properly, he had moved closer to Helene near her butt; His right leg touched Sara's left, which had crossed over from between Helene's thighs. Sara recognized the third person but paid no heed.

Ernst started fucking his wife, in brief pushes and pulls. He wanted to last as long as God would let him. He slowed himself and forced himself to think of anything other than the threesome he was in, something he had long fantasized. In passion, he moved forward, and his chest touched Helene, on her back, locking Sara's hand between them. His push and pull became more urgent.

Ernst started breathing from his nose as if holding back words in his mouth, grinding his teeth.

Sara and Helene were at level with their pace. Helene let him have this. Sara pulled her hand from between Helene's back and Ernst's chest. She pulled her hand out and threw it all the way behind Ernst. She pressed deeper into Helene's chest and held Ernst from near his wings on his back.

The fact that a second woman was pulling him into a threesome with his cock deep inside his wife was too much for Ernst to handle. He grunted and started spewing his semen into Helene.

He stayed stuck to his wife and Sara's hand behind him. His hand, which until now was still behind Helene found its way in front of her. He snaked his hands from between Helene's breasts, and he pushed his hand up next to his wife's cheek, cupping her chin. Sara was on the lower breast, sucking hard.

His grunts, "aaagh", and his spurts inside her did it for Helene as well. It was overwhelming for Helene to have her husband fuck her, while Sara was sucking on her nipple.

She whimpered a sweet climax and shuddered, right after Ernst finished inside her.

Even while his dick had softened and slipped out of Helene, he kept shoving slowly into Helene long after he had finished cumming as if dry humping. Hoping against hope to stay hard, and stay inside his wife. But laws of nature overtook, and his dick went soft in the minutes that followed.

They stayed joint, for a while longer, when Helene playfully folded her leg back at Ernst and asked him, "Errrnnnst." The message within her tone was, 'go away, Ernst.'

Reluctantly, Ernst pulled back, and while withdrawing his hand back, he dragged it over Helene's breast and pinched her nipple on retreat. Helene responded in an "mmmMMM" reprimanding him silently.

Sara did not leave Helene's nipple the whole night and stayed buried in Helene's breast until the next morning. Throughout the night, no matter how many times, they woke up, either she would pull the nipple back in her mouth, pulling Helene back into her, or Helene would push it back in between her lips, pulling Sara into her chest.