Glory Hole Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early in the morning, well before 6, Ernst had found his energy back and found his place on the back of Helene. He wanted another shot, but Helene woke up and glared at him.

She did not want to disturb the play-toy in her arms. Under no circumstance was she letting him wake her up. She just shooed him away, with her eyes.

As he acquiesced to her command, Helene turned around again, cupping her breast and pushing it back into Sara's mouth. There was sufficient light in the room, given the slightly open curtains, but both of them rested until long after Ernst had gone.

When Sara came to, Helene was already up for a while. She just kept looking down lovingly towards Sara, stuck to her breast, as a child would. The feeling inside Helene's gut for Sara was that of overwhelming love and desire.

Sara saw Helene looking down toward her face, and rose up to say, "good morning, Helene."

Helene replied with a "good morning, my love." and dropped her head to kiss Sara.

They kissed like lovers and stayed lazing in the bed for a long time.

An hour or so later, Ernst came to bedroom with a large tray.

"good morning, Sara." and then he turned towards Helene, "good morning, darling."

Only Sara responded, "g'morning Ernst." and Helene nodded with her head up as if asking, "why are you still here?"

Ernst smiled. "breakfast and juice, for both of you."

Both Sara and Helene were half up on the bed, with their breasts hanging out from the top of the covers. Sara pulled up the covers slightly to cover her breasts and as a result, also got the cover on Helene's.

Ernst, ever a smart man, knew he was unwelcome and offered. "I better be going. I have an early day. I will see you both later in the afternoon."

Helene nodded, happy that he was leaving. Sara was polite and said, "sure."

They ate breakfast in bed and drank up some juice.

They did not want to get out of bed and kept talking about some mundane stuff that sounded poetic to each other.

An hour later, they found themselves in the shower. Again, they cleaned up each inch of the other with their hand and soaped every nook in their bodies.

Sara wore a small dress that reached her thighs. She had on a summer dress that would be perfect for a Californian summer and good enough for a sunny afternoon in North Rhine.

Helene wore a tennis dress that did not fully cover her butt. Of course, neither wore anything underneath.

They decided to go into the gardens and do a small picnic there.

Late in the afternoon, they made sandwiches and iced tea in a flask. With a basket in Helene's hand and blanket under Sara's arm, they strolled the large attached garden of the house.

During their outdoor sex experimentation, Helene and Ernst had picked a couple of shaded, and secluded enough, areas, to make love. Helene guided the garden tour in a manner that they landed at a spot best suitable for the picnic. The far-out view was good from this slightly raised spot and yet was under a shade of dense trees.

They lazed in the garden under the trees. Every few minutes, a leaf or a flower would fall on them or next to them. A warm summer sun shined near them, while their shade made the slight breeze very comfortable. They were neither too hot nor cold.

"You know this is the spot, where Ernst and I have made love, many times," Helene informed Sara as if this were a routine chat amongst them.

Sara chuckled at this piece of information. "it does seem like a great spot."

"Yep, it does have a good view," Helene replied looking only towards Sara.

They chatted about their husbands; Sara told her about her divorce, which had got finalized the previous year. Helene assumed Adam was her new partner. Sara did not offer any further detail, and Helene did not ask.

Sara did however tell her about her life back at home in Bombay and her publishing business she and her ex-husband had built. While parting from him, she had sold out her half to her ex-husband and had moved to Los Angeles. That had worked out well. She told Helene about her book store she was running along with Adam's help, whenever he was free, and some staff. She had again dabbled into some publishing project, but it was quite different.

Helene told Sara about her law practice and their life back in Hamburg. Their son, Peter, whom she loved more than anything. His growing up years in this very garden and this home.

Helene kept talking while she lay on Sara's stretched arm, both looking up at the clear blue sky, from under the shade.

A slightly longer interruption in their chat prompted them to turn towards one another to check. Facing each other was better than looking up into the sky, and their lips met automatically. They kissed and kissed until their bodies wanted more.

Helene took the lead and started going down Sara's neck. She intended to peel the dress off from Sara. The elastic band on top of Sara's dress allowed it to go down from the breasts. Helene released Sara's breasts and started sucking on one. She ardently kissed every inch of the mammary before centering her aim on the nipple and then going after it with enthusiasm.

A few weeks back, it would be not imaginable for Helene to get physical with another woman sexually, and now, she couldn't get enough of this sex goddess.

It took a great many minutes for Helene to get satisfied with her work on Sara's breast. Then she switched to the other and restarted the licking, the kissing and sucking with as much zest as she had with the first. Sara arched back, relaxed, and played into Helene's hair and let her have her fun.

Helene moved lower while remaining angled outside Sara. Helene kissed Sara's tummy, through the dress and reached the skin where the dress ended. Her dress had climbed up considerably. On top of her mound, Helene again felt Sara's baby-like skin and rubbed her nose on the skin to feel its smoothness.

Helene turned her cheek to rub it on Sara's mound and moaned in pleasure, "mmm."

With nothing underneath their dresses, Helene had clear access to Sara's quim, and she was grateful for their decision. Having lost Helene's head to pet, Sara moved her hand sideways to find Sara's butt - to caress and to hold.

Helene was going to go down on Sara but did not feel like losing Sara's hands from her butt, so she descended on Sara's pussy from above, instead of getting between Sara's legs for entry. It brought their bodies closer but it placed them in opposite directions.

Sara went on her back completely, pulling Helene on top of her. It took a couple of moves to have Helene ride Sara on the face while she remained focused on Sara's pussy. They were both looking into each other's pussy, inches ahead of their mouths. Sara held both of Helene's ass cheeks in a wide open-hand grip. She started pulling Helene into her mouth. Not wanting to lose out, Helene quickly dove and touched down on Sara's pussy first with a full mouth open kiss. Her hands went under Sara's thighs to grip and hold tight.

With their bodies pasted from neck to their mounds, Sara moved her head up a couple of inches to take Helene's pussy in her mouth, exactly as Helene had done on her.

When Sara made contact, Helene left Sara's pussy and lifted her head to moan, "Mmmmm."

Every time Sara licked her pussy, Helene would go crazy. She had been licked quite many times by Ernst, but on every occasion Sara went down on her, Helene felt it would drive her over the cliff. The fact that a woman was licking her pussy was beyond her imagination. It was an other-worldly feeling.

Helene went back into Sara's pussy and kissed it again, and restarted where she had left. She gave one long lick on Sara's pussy top to bottom and licked its full length from the base of her tongue. Sara quivered below her.

Sara was giving her slow and small licks in the center of the pussy, clearing the juices coming out of Helene. When a decent amount of the pussy was clean, Sara went deeper into Helene's pussy shoving her tongue as she went in, and her full face making contact with Helene's butt. With her mouth full, Helene gave a muffled moan again, "mmm."

Helene's mouth had Sara's pussy lips in them. She was sucking the lips and taking the time to kiss them proper. She was performing her first sixty-nine position with a woman; she had only heard about it and seen it in pictures up until now. How cool was that? She willed herself to slow down and tried to soak-in the moment. She was in heaven.

Helene swore that this is going to be one of her favorite positions from now on. She kissed the top end of Sara's pussy and lined her nose on the pussy lips. She started going in and pushed her nose inside Sara's pussy. The aroma, the smell, and the feel were too much for her. While keeping her nose inside Sara, she moved her nose in an up and down motion a few times and stayed there. She was breathing from her mouth. She pulled her mouth away and thought to herself - breathing was no fun; she took a long breath and planted her lips back on top of the pussy and pushed her nose deeper once more, holding her breath for as long as she could. She did this over and over. On one such dive, she let the air from lungs come out while her nose was inside Sara's pussy. Sara felt a warm gust of breath inside her pussy and moaned. Helene played with Sara's pussy to her heart's content.

Sara was in an ecstasy of this small penetration-move Helene was playing. On her part, she had closed her lips on Helene's clitoris and was pulling on the nub. The lips weren't moving forcefully enough to get Helene over the edge but were stimulating enough to keep her on the edge of her release. She was waiting for her own climax to build and wanted to experience them orgasming together. Sara was letting Helene have her fun with her pussy and waited for Helene to go in with the tongue and get her off.

Instinctively, Helene upped her game and went inside her pussy deeper, avoiding the clitoris. She already had Sara quivering below her, and she herself was buzzing and did not know how long she could hold back. Licking the insides of her pussy, Helene tasted the juices on Sara - as fresh as it was being generated. She could not believe the taste was so powerful for her that she felt intoxicated. She tried to eat it all, she tried to drink it all - the more she increased the tempo, the more juices came out.

Sara, on the other hand, could not hold it any longer and was soon going to go over the top. She changed her action on Helene's clit and increased the flicking, licking, and pulling. Helene was in heaven, and she started cumming in a full body orgasm. She was shaking and shuddering and quaking on top of Sara.

Helene was giving a muffled shout, "mmmmmuuuuunngghh."

Sara held on to Helene's ass cheeks and pulled with force, and she did not let go of Helene's clitoris.

Even while spasming, Helene was resolute in her task in Sara's pussy and ground her lips and tongue heavily into Sara's pussy. Her quivering added to Sara's pleasures as she shuddered to an orgasm of her own, and her natural reaction was to push her butt up so she could get Helene deeper into her pussy.

Sara orgasmed with a loud muffled moan, "mmaaaagh." Her focus was on Helene and trying to control the rapidly shaking body on top of her. Sara was holding her bum tight with both her hands, never slowing the tongue action.

Both friends stayed like that long after they had settled down. Helene was limp on top of Sara and her full body weight crushing Sara underneath her. There was no power in her knees and arms to keep her weight off from Sara. When she tried to slip off from Sara, trying to be considerate for her lover below her, Sara did not let her move, holding her on top. Eventually, Helene made them turn slowly, in a manner that kept their lips pasted into each other's pussies and they were side-to-side. Each used the lower thigh of the other as a pillow, while their other thigh locked their lover's head in place.

They lay like that for a long time, luxuriously licking each other again. Without any rush, got a few climaxes out of each other before giving up their prized possessions.

Later in the evening, Helene called Ernst again to remind him to bring dinner because they had not bothered to cook anything for supper.

Ernst laughed on the other end of the phone, "sure, darling."

The evening was spent in the sitting room, on the first floor and they enjoyed Italian dinner along with some wine.

Ernst withdrew to his room, and the girls laid back in each other's arms on the sofa, just hugging. After an hour of necking and kissing, they were tempted enough to sleep on the large sofa, but Helene pulled them up and held Sara's hand to their bedroom. There was no question of Sara going into the other direction towards Peter's room.

Before climbing the bed, both shed their nighties, and Sara followed Helene.

Helene did not bother turning towards Ernst and kept facing Sara who rested her head on Helene's stretched arm. As Sara lay on her back, Helene's right hand was free to roam around Sara's breasts, and her hand traveled up to Sara's face. Helene lined Sara's face with her fingers and touched her lightly on every part of her head and face, from her hair to forehead; from her eyes to her chin; from her cheeks to her lips. When Helene's fingers reached the lips, Sara opened them enough for the fingers to slip in. Helene felt very sexy trying to explore her mouth from inside, and turned her fingers in every corner and stopped when Sara held her on top of the tongue and started sucking and licking the two fingers inside her mouth.

Helene went mad with desire and forgot that Ernst was pawing her ass. She moved her head forward and removed her fingers from Sara's mouth to replace it with her own tongue. As she was bent forward on Sara, her ass naturally turned up slightly. Ernst mistook it as a welcome signal. He entered her from behind into the wet pussy with slow shoves. Helene was in heat and moaned in Sara's mouth informing her of the intrusion, "mmmuuuaah."

The jerks were apparent, and when Ernst increased the tempo, it became difficult for Helene to stay in Sara's mouth. Both held their cheeks together while Helene's hand and arm held Sara's head pulled into her face.

Sara's right hand was stuck between their bodies. She dug her elbow into the mattress to turn. She turned even with Helene resisting the move. When Sara was able to turn sideways, facing Helene, they kissed again. Helene was thankful for Sara's turn; She held Helene's head in both her hands and kissed her forcefully trying to steady a moving Helene because of Ernst fucking her from behind.

To increase Helene's pleasure, Sara's left hand moved inward from near her ears to near her lips. Her finger joined the tongue inside Helene's mouth giving her the same experience Helene had given a few moments back. The lewdness of the action took Helene over, and she started cumming.

When Ernst came, Helene was still rolling in her own climax, sucking Sara's finger and tongue, her eyes closed. The fact that Ernst's cock in her pussy was pulsing added to the sensation, and she just moaned to thank God for this life.

-----

Helene and Sara spent many weeks like a honeymooning couple. They lazed in bed long after Ernst served them breakfast in bed. They made love in bed in the morning after Ernst had left, showered together every day. They walked hand in hand around the house, in the garden, in the kitchen. They talked for hours non-stop and then stopped only to start kissing each other. Then they restarted talking to stop only for kissing and necking again.

They both loved exercising to stay fit, but they had not bothered with any formal way of exercising over the past few weeks.

Each afternoon, they would go to the garden and make love under the trees. Every few days, they would just laze next to the pool sometimes not even bothering to jump in.

The change, if any, was in their nightly routines. Ernst would take Helene more openly every night. One day she was slumped with her back into Sara, her head resting on Sara's tits. Sara's hands holding on to each of her breasts, and lips pasted on her neck. Ernst took her from the front entering her while she lay in Sara's arms. Ernst's shoves got his face very near to where Helene and Sara's were.

On one occasion, he entered Helene while her lips were pasted in Sara's pussy. He had lifted Helene from the rear and entered her while looking straight towards Sara, who was sitting with her back resting on the sofa backrest. His wife's face hidden between Sara's thighs. His shoves into Helene pushed her deeper into Sara, and every jerk caused a ripple into Sara's pussy through Helene's mouth.

On another occasion, he started fucking Helene even while she lay on top of Sara with their mouth joint and their tongues dueling. He entered Helene from behind her, and the ladies jerked together with his every push into Helene.

Ernst was getting bolder and open, and Sara and Helene also got more comfortable around him. Initially, Helene was hesitant, but Sara's nonchalance ease her down somewhat.

Each morning, Ernst would attempt to take his wife again while she was cuddling with Sara. On each instance, Helene would kick or shoo him away as if he had had more than he deserved already.

Each morning, he would bring breakfast on their bed, Helene and Sara would be lying about in the naked state. Sara had long left the habit of pulling the covers over her, Helene had never bothered with it anyway. It was not as if they were strolling about naked when around him, or even otherwise around the house, but there was this comfort zone now - in which covering up was not a necessity.

One evening, the girls lay on the sofa in sixty-nine when Ernst arrived. They were both lost to the world with their mouths pasted into the other's pussy, tongues lapping calmly. The atmosphere was charged, and Ernst kept the food aside. The scene playing in front of him was very erotic, to say the least. He climbed the sofa on his knees and traveled towards Helene's butt, which had been planted on Sara's mouth from above. He came right up to Helene, and took her hips in his hands, and raised her. Helene was too lost in her dream world inside Sara's pussy to recognize there were additional hands on her back. She merely responded to the upward nudge and raised her hips. Sara's lips reluctant to leave Helene's pussy came up along with her pussy.

Only when the pussy went way above her lips' reach did Sara realize Ernst's presence. He looked down towards Sara and smiled, as she smiled back. Ernst lined his dick behind Helene outside her pussy and attempted to enter. He pulled a couple of small shoves inside to intimate Helene of penetration, who still could not understand the breach. He shoved harder and reached the hilt within two more pushes. Helene lifted her head from Sara's pussy noisily, "aaaaugh" only then acknowledging her husband.

Ernst kept fucking while on his knees, Helene's knees spread outside his. Sara's head was positioned between Ernst's knees. When he had had a few minutes of slow fucking, he increased the tempo. Suddenly, he felt Sara's hand on his cock. She held his dick from its bottom, near his balls, and squeezed. If her effort was to help him delay, it was having a contrary effect on him. He increased his piston movement even more, grunting, and was about to burst when Sara pulled him out completely. He was shocked at first and did not know how to be rude and go in again.

Helene moaned her disapproval to Ernst and shook her butt to call him in again..."mmmmm?"

Sara kept holding her fist tight on Ernst's dick on its base and continued to squeeze tighter. The pressure added with frustration got Ernst to ease off.

Sara without loosening her grip on Ernst put her left hand on Helene's head and shoved it deep back into her pussy. She ensured the pressure on Helene's head told her to keep doing what she was doing. Helene eagerly complied.