Glory Hole Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara slowly pulled Ernst's dick in her hand and lined it up again, this time on Helene's anal opening. With her legs spread wide and Ernst's dick fully lubricated, the entry was easier than one would imagine. His climb down into Helene sent shockwaves in Helene's body. Her tongue left Sara's pussy as she tried to raise her head to complain. Sara's hand was planted behind her head for this exact reason and she squeezed her thighs further to hold her inside. Sara shoved Helene's head back into her pussy and kept the pressure inwards.

Sara guided Ernst's cock into Helene's anal opening, and Ernst did the rest by applying inward force. Even though he went in super slow, moments later, he was embedded inside Helene, with no possible movement available, considering the tight resistance her backdoor provided. He was lubricated enough to pull back and push in again. His first couple of shoves were just that, shoves - with little cock movement. Then he started moving in and out slowly, an inch out and an inch back in. When she relaxed her butt, he increased the distance in her, and in another minute, he was giving her long but still slow pulls and pushes.

Sara released her grip on Ernst, to his dismay, and moved on Helene's ass cheek with her now free hand. She pulled her head up, a couple of inches, and retook her coveted place inside Helene's pussy. She straight went for Helene's clitoris and stimulated her.

Helene's orgasm was something she had never felt before. She was shaking long before it hit her when Sara started playing with her clitoris. But when her orgasm did take over, she was uncontrollable on top of Sara. Sara lost her grip behind Helene's head as she violently shook her head and grunted like an animal.

"UUUUUURRRNNNGHHH." shouted Helene.

She tried to arch upwards, but Ernst's cock was deep in her ass and could not be turned up while Sara held on her butt hard, planting her pussy back into Sara's mouth.

Helene did not know how to react to what was happening to her. She shook, and she croaked. She shouted, and she whimpered.

Ernst started spewing his cum inside Helene, when he saw Helene's overwhelming response to the anal fucking. The double penetration of Sara's tongue and Ernst cock inside her was too much for Helene. The fact that she was heady from Sara's pussy juices added to her extraordinary response.

When she settled down, Helene lay limp on Sara, with her entire body weight crushing Sara. Ernst exited her from behind and moved back towards the coffee table, looking down at the lovely naked ladies on the sofa.

Helene did not even have it in her to slip down on Sara's side. Sara was not letting go of her - with arms around Helene - in reassurance and to calm her down.

Ernst stepped forward and scooped Helene in his arms - adjusting a couple of times and lifted her off from top of Sara. Helene slumped into Ernst's arms and looked up into his eyes in dizziness. Ernst took her to the bed and lay her slowly down on the bed, in the middle.

Sara got up slowly and followed Ernst a few feet behind. As soon as Ernst laid Helene on the bed, Sara slipped next to Helene and inched closer to her. Helene whimpered and nuzzled into Sara like a baby. Sara once again took in Helene in her arms, with Helene's head resting high on her arm and her hand behind Helene's back pulling her close as if protecting her from Ernst. Her hand petting Helene's head slowly, and her other hand going in circles behind her back.

Dinner still lay on the coffee table in the sitting room.

The next morning, Ernst did not attempt any move to enter Helene as she still nestled in Sara's arms.

He did bring breakfast and juice for them and left the girls on the bed, leaving for office, after greeting them good morning.

Sara and Helene would talk hours about her experience of the previous night. It was not that Ernst, and she had not had anal sex, but last night had changed her perspective completely on this uncomfortable sexual act. Helene felt and knew the reason was Sara's presence next to her, inside her.

-----

More than a month after Sara had come to Germany, they were yet to step out of the house. Actually they did step out of the house, to the gardens. But never stepped out of the property. They had still not discussed Sara leaving back to Los Angeles. Sara and Helene were inseparable; they made love everywhere.

Ernst could not get a single minute alone with his wife.

-----

Helene and Sara spent entire days at a time, simply holding each other, hugging each other and kissing. Then on other days making love for hours and breaking off briefly to start all over again. The love they felt for each other was powerful. With each passing day, their feelings for each other were intensifying. The atmosphere in the house was sensual, sexual, and loving.

There were an odd bit of light moments also. Like one day, Peter called Helene to check-in.

Peter, "hi, Mom. How are you doing?"

Helene, "Hello, darling. I am very good. Thanks. How have you been?" with Sara resting in her arms.

Peter replied, "Mom, I'm great. Classes have been hectic, but since this is my last semester, we are preparing for our dissertation. I hope to complete mine soon."

Sara thought of something naughty, and even while Helene was on the phone, Sara came near the sofa and opened the lapels of her nightgown and started kissing her chest. She kept on kissing as Helene giggled.

Peter asked, "what's wrong, Mom?"

Helene, "nothing dear. Just saw something funny on tv."

Sara bent lower and took her nipple in the mouth. Helene moaned in response, stopped giggling.

Peter surprised, "Doesn't sound funny anymore?"

Helene was being sucked heavily, and Sara increased her pressure and flicked the nipple with her tongue.

Helene could not think of a response instantly, and too sometime before responding, still moaning, she said, "just hit my toe on the table."

Peter offered, "should I call back later."

Sara responded immediately, "no. no. we can talk."

Peter went on, "I have not been able to come last month, I'd like to see pictures of your vacation."

"mmm, hmm." Helene responded, thankfully able to keep her head on both sides of the conversation. Her hand behind Sara's head stroked to let her continue the titillation.

Sara went to business, and Helene tried to compensate for her moaning with writhing. She felt a strange excitement.

Peter kept shooting one or the other sentences at his mother, and Helene responded with mono-syllables. Peter was surprised at her usually-eager Mom to not reply in her usual manner.

He offered again, "Mom, should we talk later."

Helene was instant in her reply, "no, dear. tell me about your dissertation." Thinking fast of something that he would take time explaining.

Peter started rattling something on the other end, and Helene looked down at Sara, who was almost at the end of her downward journey into Helene's mound.

Helene was wrung with anticipation. She could not imagine the excitement this bipolar behaviour, that bordered on exhibitionism, would do to her.

Just as Sara found Helene's pussy - Sara too took her full pussylips in her mouth - and started sucking instantly.

Helene could not help but moan and say, "Sara" half out of exasperation and half out of excitement.

Peter remembered that there was a guest at their home, "Is Sara still around? What's she doing?"

Helene responded, "Why won't she be around?" as if angry. Then added, "She's having her lunch." recovering back to a naughty thought.

Sara lapped fiercely on her pussy. Helene was shaking to respond to Sara's assault on her pussy. She was scared that she might cum while Peter is on the phone.

Peter said, "I didn't mean to say she should go or something, just surprised. Dad told me she is staying in my room?"

Helene took her time playing with Sara's hair and pulling her head in before saying, "Peter, I want her to be close to me all the time, and that's why." Her hand in Sara's hair pulled her in further, as she said 'close'.

Not catching an odd choice of the word for a guest. Peter said, "Mom, I hope she is not fiddling with my stuff?" probably anxious about his porn.

His Mom knew all about his porn collection and said, "don't worry, Peter she is mostly busy with my stuff. And nothing that's yours." Pulling Sara's head inwards further.

Catching the reference, Sara pulled her head up and attacked Helene's clitoris. She pulled on the nub with her lips. She pursed the lips in such a manner that the sucking motion in the pussy started making noise.

Helene could not take it anymore and started cumming. The thrill of talking to him while being sucked on was exhilarating. Her climax was hard, and it shook her from within.

She started moaning louder, not bothering with Peter anymore. Her moan's merged with her cry, and she was mouthing a muffled, "Mmmmm."

On the other end of the line, to Peter, it sounded as if she was in pain.

He kept asking her questions but the phone had left Helene's hands, and she was forcing Sara into her pussy with both hands, and pulling with all her might.

Sara continued her flicking and stroking Helene's clitoris, not letting Helene come down from her sexual high. On and on she went.

Helene was in throes of her orgasm, and she fell back on the backrest of the large sitting room sofa they were relaxing on. Phone, still on call, lay on her side.

Peter was now virtually shouting, on the phone, thinking of the worst, trying to figure out if his Mom was fine.

Thankfully the girls did not talk. Sara was still lapping on Helene's pussy, cleaning the juices when Helene bent forward and picked up the phone.

"Sorry, Peter. I hurt my toe again while talking to you." Helene offered lamely.

Peter, "are you okay?" sounding concerned now for more than her toe. She seemed distracted and was certainly not responding properly.

Helene offered, "let's talk later. I need to apply some cream on my toe."

He made a mental note to check with his dad.

Sara, with a mouth full of Helene's juices, bent further down to Helene's foot and took her big toe inside her mouth. She started licking and sucking. A clear reference to applying cream on the toe, Sara applied a different cream on her toe, Helene's juice.

"No problem, we can talk. Sara is putting cream on my toe." Helene offered, still speaking with a lilt.

Peter offered, "really."

"Yes, Peter. She is. She is the most loving, caring person I have ever met. I cannot imagine where she was my entire life, but she is not going anywhere now. I won't let her." Helene went mushy.

Sara left Helene's toe and came up slowly to Helene's face. She took the phone from Helene's hand; disconnected the line without letting her say goodbye; started kissing Helene with love and lust.

-----

A week later, one late evening, Sara and Helene lay on the sofa. Sara was half on top of Helene, who lay on her back. Her head high on Helene's shoulder and her lips next to Helene's neck. Her one leg lay high on Helene, near her quim, and her arm stretched across Helene holding her far-side tit in her hand, playfully squeezing the mammary.

Helene's left hand behind Sara holding her in place tightly attaching their bodies and her free hand on Sara's face caressing her cheek lightly.

It had become their favorite position over the last month. The only difference was that it was Helene holding Sara on top of her many times a day, and Sara holding Helene on top of her for the rest of the day. The glue between them bound them together.

On this particular evening, Sara's lips were busy on Helene's neck, and her hand played with Helene's right breast. As foreplay would go, this was a preamble to her next move. She climbed on top of Helene and started kissing her on the lips, and soon enough, their tongues were dueling in each other's mouth. Helene's hands went behind Sara and held her inwards while she lay on her back. Sara's breasts mashed into hers. Sara lay face down on Helene's full length. To lever herself around Helene, she spread her legs outside of Helene and ground her pussy into Helene's. Her hands held Helene's next to both her ears and she kept kissing Helene.

Ernst entered the sitting area and saw the all too familiar scene of the girls making love. He was in a constant state of arousal around them. It was almost a decade back when he had fucked his wife every day of the month. It was one such month.

He quickly shed his clothes and came behind the girls and perched himself behind the pair, near their feet. He slowly climbed up on his knees, not trying to hide himself but just being gentle.

The girls had been at it for quite a while and were panting in each other's mouths, in heat.

Ernst found no option but to hold Sara from the hips before lining himself behind them. It would also inform her of his presence and so that she would make space for his entry into Helene. As soon as he touched Sara, touching her hips and lifting her slightly, it sent shockwaves inside Sara. At first, she was surprised by the unusual contact, and then she warmed up to Ernst's claim of his wife, which had been now settled for no more than once a day, even while she could have her rest of the day, multiple times a day.

Sara was leaking already. She lifted her butt, enabled by Ernst's hands. She knew this position is going to be tough for Ernst to maneuver without bumping her regularly throughout the fucking. The anticipation of the action made her moan in Helene's mouth.

Helene until now was not aware of the intrusion. When Sara lifted her hips, she thought it was part of Sara's lovemaking process to roll her hips up. Helene was used to Sara changing the tone of their lovemaking sessions, and she loved the free thought Sara brought to their coupling.

Helene felt the tip of Ernst dick on her, and she opened her eyes. She saw Sara looking down towards her. Their eyes locked in confirmation of Ernst in the room and on the sofa. They both smiled at each other and restarted kissing each other while letting Ernst have his way. Sara kept her butt raised enough even while remaining pasted unto their mounds so Ernst could enter Helene. Ernst held Sara hips only because they offered a better grip from where he was, and lowered himself into Helene slowly. From his point of view, it seemed as if he was fucking Sara. His hands on her hips tightened, and he closed his eyes, imagined that he was indeed inside Sara and shoved harder.

The angle he got was awkward, but he soldiered on and kept shoving forward. By the time he had reached three-fourth length inside Helene, he had knocked Sara from above Helene forcing their lips to detach. Squeezed Sara's lips had reached Helene's forehead, and Helene's mouth was leveling with Sara's neck.

Improvising, Sara moved up a couple of more inches and gave her breast to Helene while Ernst remained inside Helene fucking harder. Helene latched on Sara's breast as if it would away milk and that she needed feeding. Instinctively, her arms went behind Sara to pull. Ernst's fucking motion soon picked up its tempo. His shoves and pulls did not let Helene hold on to Sara's tit either. She wanted to hold on to the breast so bad in her mouth. Ernst banged hard and his hips bumped on Sara's ass with every shove; and he didn't hold back. The awkwardness of their position kept Sara pushing forward into the hand rest of the sofa.

Not ready to give up on Sara just yet, Helene dragged back Sara until Sara's butt clapped with Ernst on each hump. She was part of this session, and Helene could not do without her. Ernst had to slow down, and his depth became shallow as he lost his leverage after Sara came back down on Helene.

Sara and Helene were again into each other's mouth not caring in the world what and who Ernst should fuck. Sara acquiesced to Helene pull, and they started fucking each other's mouths with their tongues. Both had got worked up and were horny.

With her tongue in Helene's mouth, Sara pulled her hand behind her butt and reached Helene's pussy. Helene's eyes opened. Sara held Ernst's cock in her hand and slowly pulled it out. Ernst was in pain, thinking that he was being kicked out of this communion. As soon as Ernst exited in Sara's hand, Helene looked at Sara and to thank her silently in appreciation of throwing out Ernst.

Their eyes remained locked when Sara did not leave Ernst's dick and lined it upwards into her own pussy. Helene could not feel it, but she knew it in Sara's eyes and gave her consent. Ernst could not believe that Sara had voluntarily pulled his dick and was inviting him to have her. Once his dick was set at the entry gate, Sara left his dick and brought her hand back in front. She held the wet fingers in front of her lips and licked them clean. Then she took her hand behind Helene's head and lifted it up and kissed to return the juice to its owner.

As Ernst entered Sara, Helene and she were kissing again, their eyes closed. Sara held Helene's head from both sides with her hands and Helene's arms were stretched behind her neck in a death grip behind Sara, trying to pull her with immense force, out of love. Ernst's entry was deliberately slow. If this was a one-time thing, he was going to make the most of it. He willed himself to slow down and enter her at a leisurely pace. He took a minute an inch to relish this new pussy he had only seen and had been dreaming off over the last month and a half. He was in heaven, and one does not dash in heaven, you soak it in. That's what he did, went down in slow motion. Picturing Sara's face while he entered her. Sara groaned in Helene's face, low enough for Helene to hear, confirming it had happened. An appreciating low groan. Their kissing intensified. She had not had a cock in her for over a month now. Usually, Adam would fuck her multiple times every week, and she could barely catch up on his youth. But this last month had been fulfilling in many ways for her.

Sara shut her eyes tight and brought herself to think of Adam while Ernst took her. The thumps behind her were impassioned. She started cumming way before Ernst did. On feeling her pussy squeeze he attempted to synchronize their climaxes. He started humping her vigorously hard enough that her face again left Helene's. He shot his load inside Sara before she settled down from her climax.

Her eyes remained closed, and she was hunched on top of Helene, who was looking up into her face trying to understand her response.

Ernst having spent his coupon of the night on them, slowly withdrew. He moved to the bedroom, without disturbing them any further.

Helene and Sara stopped their lovemaking and just lay in each other's arms. Helene had noticed a strange expression on Sara's face when Ernst was inside her. She could not place it, but she knew something was amiss.

They lay there the whole night, neither bothering to get up and eat, or go to the bedroom. The sofa was wide and large enough for them to comfortably sleep in. They were, in any case, joined enough half riding one another, to not care about space.

They woke up the next morning in each other's arms and started their day by kissing, as always, before even offering their good mornings.

Ernst came with the breakfast tray and juice. He was grinning when he sat opposite them. Usually, he would wish them good morning and leave, but he felt cocky and sat in front of their sofa on the opposite side.

"Good morning, Sara" he offered. "good morning, darling," he said looking towards Helene.

Both wished him back. He was pouring juice for everyone and did not notice his wife's frown.

In the next ten minutes, he was made aware that he was not welcome to stay. He left, with just a glass of juice in him.

-----

After a shower, they went for a walk in the gardens, while holding hands.