Glory Hole Ch. 04

Story Info
More fun for Simon: At home, at work & in The Tavern.
9.4k words
4.71
45.9k
100

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,984 Followers

"Do you like it?"

I tried to play it cool, by just saying, "It's OK," but the big grin across my face was giving the game away. This was the first time I had been to Anne's place. I knew it would be posh, but this was even classier than I had expected. No expense had been spared furnishing it.

"Would you like to see my bedroom?"

I must have nodded too much, because she laughed.

When we got there, she looked at me, and said, "Now you must be impressed with this?"

I was, and I quickly told her so. It was a large room, with the bed in the middle. There were paintings hung on the walls, all either erotic, or having a hint of sexuality. I smiled when I noticed the reclining nude. I had that same one in my bedroom. However, mine was a copy but hers was the original. Then I saw the mirror. It was easy to miss, unless you looked up at the ceiling.

Pointing at it, I said, "Was that already there when you bought this place?"

"No. I had it put in soon after I moved in," then she giggled, before adding, "The workmen who installed it helped me to test it out."

It took me a second or two to understand what she meant. Then it hit me.

"You said men, how many?"

"Just three," then she laughed, and I joined in.

I then moved towards her, and we kissed. It was passionate, but tender as well. After a few minutes she pulled away, and my hands then went to her blouse. I was eager to unbutton it and get to her tits, but she stepped back.

"No, let me change into my school uniform."

I was now so excited that I wasn't able to speak. She then shooed me out of the bedroom, telling me that she would call me when she was ready. She made me wait ten minutes, and I couldn't understand why so long, until I got back into the room, and looked at her. She hadn't just put on her uniform, she had put bunches in her hair.

She twirled around twice, before saying, "What do you think?"

"You look good enough to eat."

I then heard that girly giggle of hers, and it sent a shudder of excitement down my spine, and the blood rushing to my cock.

"That's what Mr. Jenkins said to me."

I looked at her, and I could tell she meant it. And I could also tell that she was going to say more, so I kept quiet. This was something I wanted to hear. There was now a wistful look on her face, as if she was reliving something.

"It happened just after my eighteenth birthday. We were alone together in his classroom. He was a nice man, and I liked him, but what he did next surprised me," then she paused, before continuing with, "He kissed me."

"What did you do?"

"I was so shocked that I let him continue, but then I found myself kissing him back. I might have eventually pulled away, but when he put his hand up my skirt and started rubbing me through my knickers, all resistance had gone."

"Were you a virgin?"

"Yes, and I hadn't even been fingered before. You might find it hard to believe but I was quite shy when I was young. I had only let a boy play with my tits, for the first time, at my eighteenth birthday party. He wanted to go further but I was too scared. Now I was letting my teacher play with my pussy."

My cock was so thick and hard that I was tempted to fuck her now, but I wanted to hear the rest of her story.

"What happened next?"

"He pulled my knickers off. It was done so quickly, and easily, that I wondered if he had done it before to other girls. Then he put his fingers up me. As he fucked me with them he played with my clit. It felt so good, and I wondered why I had been so silly. Why had I not let my boyfriends do this to me?"

"So he just fingered you?"

"No, it got even better. After a few minutes I knew I was getting close to reaching it. I sometimes got myself off with my fingers, so I knew what a climax was, but this felt as if it was going to be different, a big one. I was now making a lot of noise and he must have realised I was ready, because he told me to bend over."

"What exactly did he say?"

I was curious, what does a school teacher say to a young virgin pupil when he wants to fuck her?

"I will never forget what he said," then she paused, before saying, "Bend over the desk. Stick your nice bottom high in the air, so that I can fuck your little cunt hard."

Not very subtle, but it must have worked.

"What he said shocked me, but it also excited me. Mr. Jenkins was a well-spoken man, late forties at the time. His crude words got me going. As soon as I was ready he was in me. His cock felt huge at the time, but it was probably only six inches at the most."

"Did he know how to use it?"

"Yes. He took his time, slowly fucking me at first, then harder as I got nearer to my climax. When I came it was the best experience of my whole life."

She was now looking at me, waiting for a response.

"That was wonderful. A lot better than my first time."

It was her turn to look curious.

"We were both nineteen. I was too rough with her, trying to get all of my big cock into her straight away. I reached it in under a minute, leaving her hanging. She was not impressed, and she dumped me before we could try again."

That made her laugh, but I just gave a wry smile. It was still a painful memory.

We were now kissing, and this time when I started unbuttoning her top, she didn't stop me, but she did pull away again when the last one was undone.

"I am Anne. You can do whatever you want with me."

She then started giggling, but it became a moan when I pulled on her nipples through her bra. The time for talking was over. She needed a good fuck, and I was the man to do it, and it was going to happen soon.

I think she was expecting her tits to get more attention, but I was desperate to enter her. After only a couple of minutes on her nice nipples, my hands were up her school skirt, pulling at her knickers. When they were off I pushed her onto the bed. As I unzipped myself she looked at me, then she opened her legs wide.

"Mr. Jenkins, you are a naughty teacher. I hope you are not thinking of putting that into my teeny-weeny pussy."

I now knew that she hadn't said that to him, but it didn't matter. It still got my juices flowing. As I positioned myself at her opening, I also pushed her legs higher, and wider. When I thrust my cock into her she gave an almighty groan. I knew I was being rough, but I also knew that she liked it rough, and even though she was tiny, she could take it.

For the next few minutes I gave it to her hard, I was even starting to breathe heavily with the exertion. She was now moaning almost continuously. She must be close, if not then I was in trouble, because I couldn't keep this up for much longer.

"Is my pussy better than..."

Then she gasped, before starting again, "Is my pussy better than Lizzy's?"

I don't know what prompted her to say that, but I knew she wanted a quick answer, and I knew what she wanted that answer to be.

"Yes. Lizzy's is nice, but your little pussy is better."

"Good, then fuck me hard, like you fucked her."

She must have been remembering watching me with my Mother at The Tavern. That day I had been brutal.

Anne was now getting the same treatment, and a minute later it took her over the edge. As she writhed under me, I was too exhausted to continue, so I stopped. I hadn't reached it, but that wasn't a problem. I would just have to fuck her again later on. It was Sunday morning and we would be spending all day together, so plenty of time for more sex, and this time she would have to ride me so that I could look up and enjoy the view. However, at eleven in the morning, I wished I had pushed a little harder for that climax. That was the time Anne's boss called her.

She was needed in the Tokyo office as soon as possible. He had booked her on a flight today, and if she was to catch it she would have to leave her place in thirty minutes. He had arranged for a car to pick her up. It was a scramble, but she managed to be ready in time. If everything went OK, she would only be away for a week.

As I waved her off, I realised how much she meant to me. She was only going to be away for a short time, but I would miss her, and I would be counting the days until she was back.

When I woke the next day I was not in the mood for work, but I had to go in. Thankfully Victoria was on holiday today, so I could get away with doing as little as possible, and it wouldn't be noticed. That changed when her boss, George, came over to see me.

"Simon, this needs to be done today," then he paused, I think for dramatic effect, before adding, "And you are the man to do it."

It took him just ten minutes to explain what he wanted doing, then he was gone. It wasn't a particularly difficult piece of work, and it would only take me two hours, three at the most, but for part of the day at least it would take my mind of Anne.

An hour into it Jim came to see me.

"How is life treating you today?"

"Shitty."

"I noticed that George came to see you. I assume he gave you some work to do. So it's that bad?"

I shrugged my shoulders, before saying, "The work is OK, but Anne has gone away on business for a week."

"Sorry about that," then he smiled, before continuing with, "Do you want to hear my news?"

Not really, but Jim was now a mate so I had to make an effort.

"Yes, tell me."

"I met Mary at the weekend."

I scrutinised his face. He looked pleased, without a hint of disappointment.

"It went well, very well," his face then beamed, before he added, "She is going to meet my parents next week."

I wasn't sure I should mention the age difference, but I just couldn't resist. I wanted to know how he felt about it.

"Isn't she a bit older than you?"

'A bit' being at least thirty five years.

He didn't seem concerned about what I had said.

"Yes, but age is just a number. I think she is the one for me."

I just nodded, but when he had gone I shook my head. They say love is blind. I think Jim has just proved it.

After finishing the work for George, I spent the next half hour reviewing it. I was pleased with myself. I knew I had done a good job, and I also knew he would think the same. I spent the rest of the afternoon looking busy, without actually doing anything. Just before five, George was back. Before he could speak I waved the document at him. I got a quick thanks, then he took it from my hand.

"I will go over it tomorrow with Walt."

I almost grimaced when he mentioned the chairman's name. If I had known it was for Walt I would have checked it twice, or even three times, but there was nothing I could do about it now.

When I left work there was only ever going to be one place that I was going to, The Tavern. The climax that I should have had yesterday with Anne, I was going to have today in one of the Glory Holes, but with which lady?

"Hi Simon, I thought I might see you this evening."

"Why?"

"Because," then he paused, until he could see that I was getting irritated, before continuing with, "Anne is away. She called me yesterday from the airport to tell me that she couldn't work this week. And she wanted me to keep an eye on you."

I didn't like that last bit, and I didn't like it that she had called Rick from the airport, but hadn't bothered calling me.

An hour later, with the help of two more beers, I was mellow, and ready to go to the back room. When I entered it I didn't have a preference, I was just going to take whoever was free. Only three doors had names against them, Angela, Mary and Rose. Angela was the only one that was available.

As soon as I was in the room, she shouted out, "I am Angela, who the fuck are you?"

"I'm Simon."

"Posh Simon, with the big cock?"

"Guilty on both counts."

That made her laugh, and I joined in, even though I didn't agree with her that Simon was a posh name.

When the panels were opened, and her tits pushed into the room, I was shocked. I had forgotten how long and thick her nipples were. I just stared at them, not believing how good they looked.

"Come on big boy, have some of Mummy's milk."

That got me out of my trance. I was now eagerly sucking on her, enjoying the sweet taste of her milk.

"Slowly, you are not milking a cow."

I muttered a quick, "Sorry," then I got back to work, but this time gentler.

I got five minutes on her nipple, before she asked me to switch to the other one. I then gave it my full attention, until she asked me to stop. I was disappointed, I would have liked longer, even continuing until I had drained her. However, when she started closing the panels, I knew that what was coming next would make up for it.

"I don't fuck, I save that for my partner," then she paused before adding, "But I am going to make an exception for you. But don't tell him," then she laughed.

I had to laugh as well. It was what she had said, word for word, the last time I had visited her. When I pushed my cock through the hole, she made a noise. It sounded like a gasp.

"You are a big fucker. It might be better if you warm me up first with your fingers, before splitting me in two with that monster."

I would have preferred plunging into her straight away, but I could wait, hopefully not for too long. My cock was quickly replaced by my hand, then I waited for her to come near so that I could finger her. When she did, I toyed with her opening for a few seconds, before slowly pushing two fingers deep into her. She was hot and very wet, and my fingers were a nice fit for her most intimate place. I then slowly fucked her with them, as my thumb searched for her clit. When I found it she gave a low moan.

"That's the spot, rub it hard."

I did, and I kept on doing it. Then I added another finger, I don't think she noticed. However, a couple of minutes later, when I made it four, she did.

"Fuck that's tight, but don't you dare take any out."

For the next few minutes I fucked her hard with them. Her cunt was now ready for my cock.

"Angela."

She grunted, "What?"

It's time for that cunt of yours to be fucked.

That got an even quicker reply, and it was, "Yes."

Within seconds of taking my fingers out of her, my cock was at her opening. Then I was fully in her. She squealed as she took the last couple of inches. I stopped to give her time to recover.

After taking some deep breaths, she said, "I am ready now, but this isn't going to take long. My pussy is on fire and my clit is already tingling."

I was thankful for the warning. I now knew that if I wanted a climax as well then I had to concentrate. This might only last five minutes, or even less.

The first two strokes were gentle, then I went into overdrive. I was now giving her the full ten inches, as hard and as fast as I could manage. She was now making all sorts of noises, and sometimes saying, "Fuck," when I went deep into her.

Amazingly, after ten minutes we were still going. Then I felt the familiar tightening in my balls, I was close to coming. If she was going to reach it as well then there was only one thing to do, fuck her even harder. Somehow I managed that, because after three heroic strokes she erupted. As her orgasm surged through her body, my cock twitched, and I poured my seed into her.

I stayed in her until she started to move.

I was soon back with Rick, and he was eager to know who I had seen.

"It was Rose. Nobody can resist her big tits."

I shook my head.

"Mary?"

"No Rick. Have another go."

"Angela."

I smiled.

"I knew it was her."

He looked pleased with himself. Yes he had known it was Angela, but only on his third guess, and when there was nobody else left, but I was too polite to point that out to him.

I stayed for another hour, chatting with Rick when he was free. I also spent some time with a guy called George, who had been sitting next to me at the bar. I couldn't be certain, but he was probably the George that had fucked my Mother and Anne while I was with them in one of the Glory Hole rooms. He was good company, and we talked about lots of things, but he didn't say anything about the girls, so I didn't either. However, I had been tempted to tell him that I had seen his cock, just to see what his reaction would be.

On my way home I thought about Anne. I was missing her, but The Tavern was always there for me if I needed any female company.

When I got in, my Sister was the only one still up.

"I need a quick word before you go to bed."

That sounded ominous.

"I accidently said something, and Mother picked up on it. We started talking, and it all came out. We all now know that there is only one Simon," then, after pointing at me, she added, "And that's you."

I was relieved, every time I had thought about it, I got a headache. It was a lot simpler now, because everybody knew what was going on, except of course for my Father.

I slept well that night, and when I woke I was in a good mood. When I went downstairs everybody was in the kitchen. I sat down next to my Sister.

"Yours will be ready in ten minutes."

I gave Mother a brief smile, and she got to work making my breakfast. It was our usual start to the day, nothing out of the ordinary, until Chloe put her hand on my leg, high up near my crotch.

Turning to look at me, she said, "I have an itch that needs scratching. I can do it myself, but you will do a better job."

I looked at Mother, she was smirking, so I knew she was in on it, but Father had his head buried in the newspaper. It was going to be dangerous, but I was up for it.

"So where is this itch?"

Her hand that was on my thigh, then moved up and rubbed my crotch.

"It's on my back, between my shoulder blades."

No it wasn't, it was between her legs, but I put my hand on her back to keep up the pretence. Then I started scratching her.

"How long do you want me to do it for?"

"Until I am completely satisfied," then she paused, before adding, "Do you understand?"

"Of course little Sister, whatever you want."

That made both of them laugh. Father raised his head, then he shook it. He had no idea what was so funny, and no idea what was going to happen next, but I did. My Sister had made it clear what she wanted me to do. I was to finger her to a climax while she was sitting at the kitchen table, with Father sitting nearby, and Mother cooking my breakfast.

As soon as I put my hand on her lap, she opened her legs. Her skirt was short, but I still needed to pull it up so that I could get to her honey pot. As expected, she didn't have any knickers on. This had been planned. When I ran a finger up and down her slit, she didn't make a sound, but she did smile.

I wanted to thrust a couple of fingers deep into her, but that would be difficult, perhaps even impossible, without moving my position. Father wasn't the most observant person in the world, but he would suspect something was going on if I started leaning towards my Sister. There was only one thing I could do, and that was to just concentrate on her clit.

When I started rubbing it, two things happened. It started to swell, and the smile on my Sister's face disappeared. She now looked more serious, as if she was holding her emotions in. I then started to massage it harder. I was excited, but I was also hungry. My breakfast would be ready soon, so I needed to finish her off.

Looking at Mother, I said, "Is it nearly ready?"

"Yes," then she mouthed to me and my Sister, "Hurry up."

I gave her a discreet nod, so that she knew I had understood. Then I rubbed harder, and faster. A minute later I noticed my Sister biting her lip, and her eyes flicker, almost closing. A few seconds later she tugged on my hand, so I knew her climax was over. Just in time, my food was ready. Mother handed it to me. I checked that Father wasn't looking before sniffing my fingers, the ones that had been on my Sister's cunt.

I then declared loudly, "It smells delicious."

chris99999
chris99999
3,984 Followers