Glory Hole Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then they laughed, and I joined in.

The next day I arrived at work in a better mood. My Sister was now OK, so I didn't need to worry about her. Victoria was waiting for me. She was perched on the edge of my desk, showing off her long legs.

"I start work next week, but I don't know which day yet. Rick is going to call me."

Then, as she was leaving, she turned to me and said, "And my stage name is Madonna."

Half an hour after she had gone, Jim came over. He wanted something proof-reading. It didn't take me long, and, as expected, there were no mistakes. When I had finished I decided that I would tell him about Victoria. I knew he could be trusted. When I told him that she was going to be working at The Tavern, he wouldn't believe me, but eventually he did. When he left, to go back to his desk, I heard him muttering under his breath, "Madonna." Then I had a thought. Which one of us would be the first to try her out at The Tavern? My money was on Jim.

Anne was supposed to be coming back Saturday, or possibly early on Sunday, so I knew I should really save myself for her, but today was Friday, and I didn't have anything else to do, so after work I set off for The Tavern.

"Hi Simon, is Anne still away?"

"Yes, that's why I am here."

"And I thought it was because you enjoyed my sparkling conversation, and my good beer."

"No, you always talk crap, and the beer is overpriced."

He laughed, but I kept a serious face for as long as I could, then I couldn't help joining in.

"We have a NEW girl tonight, Charlotte."

The he winked at me. So he had known about my Sister working here with the other girls, though he still didn't know she was my Sister. She was now legitimate.

I kept up the pretence of her being new, by saying, "I think I will try her."

However, she wasn't free, so I waited until I had finished my drink before trying again. This time she was.

"I'm Charlotte, and I am a dirty bitch, but who are you?"

I wondered if that was going to be her tag line.

"I'm Simon your big Brother, and I know you are a dirty bitch."

That made her laugh, and she was still laughing as she opened the panels, but she stopped when I went for her tits. They were nice and firm, and her nipples were already prominent, even before I had given them any attention. A few seconds later they got even bigger, as I played with one, and sucked on the other. This was something I could never get enough of, and I took my time feasting on them. Then I started to gently nibble her.

"I like that, I like it a lot."

Then I rolled the other one between a finger and thumb.

"And I like that as well."

Was there anything she didn't like? One day I might ask her.

I was hoping to get five minutes on her tits, and possibly ten. However, I got a lot more than that. I can't be sure exactly how long, because I was so engrossed that I lost track of time. The only reason I stopped was because she asked me to.

As soon as my cock was through the hole, she giggled, then she said, "I hope you are not thinking of putting that into my teeny-weeny pussy."

She had tried to sound as girly as possible, and she had done a good job, but she wasn't in the same league as Anne.

"Actually I was."

That got more giggling, then she said, "OK, but first you need to get me excited."

I thought I had already done that, with all the attention I had given to her tits.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Do to me what you did to Mother."

It took me a few seconds to remember what had happened the last time with her.

"Yes, but I don't want you to climax on my fingers. I want to fuck you."

"It's a deal."

If we had been in the room together we would have shook hands.

My cock had now been replaced by my hand. As soon as her cunt was within reach, I was pushing three fingers into her. She was tighter than Mother had been, but she took them without complaining. Then she started rocking against them. I kept them still, letting her do all the movement.

"Don't forget my bottom."

So Mother must have told her everything. My other hand was now in, and it was stroking her bottom.

"That's nice, in a friendly sort of way, but for fuck's sake stick your fingers up my bottom."

It was a command rather than a request. When I rammed three into her she gasped. Mother had got one, but I was giving her more. She was now breathing heavily, and I was expecting her to ask me to take them out.

"I guess I got what I asked for. Keep them in, but don't move them. That will be too much for me. I am going to stay still, and I want you to finger fuck my pussy. When I am ready for your cock I will let you know."

We now had a plan, and it was a good one.

I started slowly, but I soon upped the pace. Her tight cunt was now loosening up, and she was getting wet, very wet. As I fingered her, I was listening carefully to the noises she was making. I had made her orgasm enough times before, so I knew the signs for when she was getting close. Thankfully that was still a long way off.

However, it soon changed, and I had to back off. I was now fingering her just enough to keep her ticking over. I hadn't managed to fuck Mother, but I was going to make sure that I got to fuck my Sister.

"I need to come."

I ignored her.

"Please."

She sounded desperate, so I gave in.

"OK, but don't you dare climax until I fuck you."

"Yes Mr. Jenkins," then she giggled.

So Anne had told her about him as well.

My fingers were out of her in record time, and my cock nearly broke the sound barrier when I thrust it through the hole. It was still wobbling when she pushed against it. As it slipped in, I sighed, and she groaned.

I didn't let her catch her breath before I started.

"I love your big cock. Does that slut Anne like your cock?"

I winced, but I don't know why. My Girlfriend was a slut, that's why I liked her so much.

"Does she swallow? Don't be silly, of course she does."

I had no idea what had brought all of this on, but it was obviously getting her excited, so I wasn't going to stop her.

"Fuck me hard, harder than you fuck her. My pussy is better than hers. I can take it."

That wasn't true, Anne could certainly take it as well, but I don't think my Sister wanted a discussion, she just wanted to talk dirty. But two could play that game.

As I pushed deep into her, I said, "Has Father ever fucked your tight cunt?"

That made her groan, and I knew she was nearly there. It wasn't going to take much more to push her over the edge.

"Imagine his cock being inside you. When he fucks Mother, I bet he thinks of you."

That did it. She gave an almighty moan, then her body stiffened. I wasn't there yet so I kept on fucking her, only managing to come as her body relaxed. My cock twitched six or seven times, which was a lot for me, possibly a record.

When I got back to the bar, there was no sign of Rick, and there were two customers waiting to be served. It was another minute before he appeared. When he had finished with them he came over.

"How was the new girl?"

"OK," then we both laughed.

We than chatted about yesterday's game, and then onto politics. That topic got rather heated, so we moved back to sport. Rick then left me alone, only coming back when I needed another drink. I was having a good time, until I noticed somebody coming from the back room. As they approached me, I wanted a hole in the ground to appear and swallow me up.

"Hello Son, will you get me a beer."

I did, and then we talked.

"Let's cut out the bullshit. Both of us are here for only one reason."

I nodded. Father was a man of few words, but when he spoke he usually made sense.

"I come here every so often. It makes a nice change. What about you?"

"Twice a week, sometimes more."

He gave me strange look, then he laughed.

"I guess if I was your age I would do the same."

Then I had a chilling thought.

As casually as I could manage, I said, "Who did you see today?"

"Charlotte, it's the first time I have had her," then he leant towards me, and whispered, "She's one hell of a fuck. You must try her."

I forced a smile, then I said, "I might just do that."

But inwardly I was groaning. It had just become complicated again!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.