Glory Hole Ch. 05

Story Info
Peter.
18k words
4.77
27.7k
23

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
incesting
incesting
556 Followers

All characters in the story are above 18; readers must also be above 18.

Chapter 5 would be best enjoyed if read after Chapters 1, 2, 3 & 4 of Glory Hole story.

Reference artworks have been uploaded by me, as to how I visualized Helene and Ernst's home, where it all happened.

It is a long story with an underlying Incest theme and lesbian love.

It is a story about Helene, Ernst, and Peter.

If you are intrigued to know more about Sara and Adam, who are also part of this story, you might want to read Kama Sutra, though not necessary to enjoy this story by itself.

Enjoy...

---------

Chapter 5

Peter knew for sure that he had struck lucky the first time around. He wracked his brain all night to find an alternative plan to be able to repeat what he had been able to achieve.

Peter and his mother had been kissing every day a couple of times since his birthday about two weeks earlier. Both ensured that the sessions were prolonged as much as the charade of a good morning or a good night would allow. Both fancied the good night kissing sessions more, because those had become longer with each passing night, and a lot steamier. On occasions when Ernst was home, the morning kissing sessions were welcomed with as much enthusiasm.

The kissing had gotten hot enough to wake a dead man. Peter, to give him credit, had respected the boundaries set for him - barring what he had done the previous night. He had never gone beyond her chest, never touched her breasts with his hands.

Helene came to her son's room early morning on the day before Christmas. Ernst was home as it was a holiday, and their good mornings were relegated to Peter's room on such instances, something that they both preferred.

Peter was already up, and having brushed and cleaned up was waiting for her in his bed. He intentionally kept his shirt off and stuck to just his boxers under the covers.

When Helene arrived at his room early, she found him lying under the covers. She had on her a flannel nightgown for the cold, windy morning outside. Upon reaching his bed, she slowly undid the knot of the gown and let it fall as Peter gawked.

She let the gown fall and revealed the sexiest nightie he had seen on her. Peter remembered why he loved their nightly routine more; every night, she would wear one or the other stylish nightie and shuck her gown before joining him in bed to kiss him good night. Interestingly, this morning Helene was not wearing the nightie she had worn the previous night, even though her gown was the same.

She revealed a nightie that was no more than a ladies Slip. It was plain white, with thin strings on her shoulders the actual nightie started right from where her breasts, on her chest, rose. It hung on her until it reached her hips. The lower hem was made of lace of about half an inch, also white. The slip ended where her panties began on her hips. She had on her, white panties with an inch-wide band around her hips and the triangle barely sufficient to cover her mound at the front.

The overwhelming feeling that came through Peter's mind that instant was that his Mom was built for Sex. Her aura, her body, her face, her mannerism, each exuded sexuality from Peter's point of view.

The slip made of satin was so sheer that her movement outlined her tits from where Peter lay. His mother's nipples pointing outward, unable to be contained under the filmy fabric of the slip. As soon as she bent down on Peter to kiss him, it hung loose in front of her to reveal the hanging tits merely inches from his face. He was pained to peel his eyes off from them to move his gaze up towards her eyes, while she waited for him to look up so they could kiss.

As was his expected move, he took her head in his hands and planted a couple of soft good morning kisses on her lips. Then he moved the covers to invite her in, even as his right hand around her shoulders and her back, and pulled her on top of him. He held her head in front and kissed her again, holding her on top instead of rolling her to the center of the bed as he usually did.

She shifted her weight and rode astride his crotch, with her knees outside his hips she stayed bent into his mouth glued on their torso. He shuffled to get the covers behind her back to completely cover her from behind. With his mother riding his dick, it was just his boxers and her panties holding them apart.

They attached their chests and bellies further as if there was an air bubble size of a gap between them, to finally shift focus on the lips to kiss vigorously. Peter rubbed her back, and her satin slip moved under his hands. His energized rub ensured the slip was inconsequential in a matter of minutes as his hands found skin.

Peter kept kissing his mother with fervor trying to keep her attention away from what his hands were doing. Or one could easily argue his hands kept her attention drawn as she forgot what his lips were doing.

Somewhere between the struggle to part lips and to gasp for air his mouth had shifted to her shoulders, taking the string of her slip along with his lips.

Helene was trying to recollect whether he used his teeth to hold the string between them when his hands split in opposite directions on her back. One going down toward her panties and the other going up on her back towards her neck.

As she was figuring out which to reprimand, the hand going down into her panties or the string of her nightie being pulled off her shoulder, his hand reached behind her neck and pulled her up, away from his head. She arched her back to rise on him, and gravity did the rest to her nightie, and it fell off from her left breast. His eyes devoured the most breathtaking view of her breast from this close. She was mesmerized with the effect this revelation had on her. He mentally compared every millimeter of her breast, from the picture in his mind.

He wasn't rushing, but he also gave very little time for her to react. On finding no snap response, he rose up and brought his lips back on his mother's. Her hands found the back of his neck and his head, as he went in her mouth, searching for her pleasure zones.

She was riding his crotch, and they sat hugging with his chest attached to her breasts. Both of them pulled the other with passion. The difference was that her bare left breast found the skin on his chest. Her nipple, emanating heat, was burning a hole into his chest. As her breasts mashed into him, the feeling of her bare breast on him was exhilarating for them both.

After many minutes of kissing, Peter left his mother's mouth to explore her face, only to slip lower on her neck, as he usually did every morning and evening. As he kept bending down, kissing, and leaving a trail of saliva on her, she had ample opportunity to pull his head back to her lips. She was dumbstruck, and he was not going to stop on his own.

Just as Peter took her nipple in his mouth, she felt a shiver go through her spine. He was not just going to kiss her breast; he was going to suck it as well. And, suck he did. He had her cumming by mere sucking of her nipple as she held him tightly from behind his head.

He left his mother's breast to go back up in her mouth by which time her eyes were loaded with desire, and she was moaning.

"Good morning, mom," he said, leaving her mouth briefly.

"Hhuuhhhhh..hhh..hhh." She chuckled in his mouth, not finding a sensible morning greeting from inside his lips.

Finally, coming back to reality she wished him, "good morning," and pecked a small one on his cheek and left her head on his shoulder as they fell back in the bed.

When she finally stood up, her slip had bunched on to her stomach and her left tit out, firm and proud. She pulled the string back and silently mouthed her mock reprimanded to him, before picking up her robe.

"Come down quickly for breakfast," she ordered.

Everyone wished Merry Christmas to each other around breakfast.

Ernst had prepared hot chocolate for everyone. They all sat on the ground floor sitting room, and both Ernst and Helene had to leave to give a few presents to a couple of close friends and Ernst's cousin.

Peter used the time to roll out a variation of his previous night's plan. He fetched the couple of spare tiny cameras he had brought along with the one installed in the gateway room. He installed one in the tree right in front of the house, facing towards the main door. This one needed no power; it had twenty-four hour battery life and motion sensors. The other one he installed outside the gateway room in the hallway. There was a small display stand with a vase that would camouflage the hallway camera, but the lens could see right up to the main door from inside.

The camera outside would give him the view in front of the house and the one from the hallway in front of the bedrooms would let him see a long way into the drawing-room as well, both streaming directly in his phone app, in addition to one in the gateway room he had earlier installed. Having set the whole thing up, he again rechecked the glory hole room from the sideboard rack door and thanked his dad, in his head, for his ingenuity.

He quickly had a bite to eat and rushed out to call his favors.

In the evening, he cornered his mother in the kitchen doorway under the mistletoe and kissed her in front of his dad. The kiss was way more than what his dad had ever seen him give his mom, but in the excitement of Christmas let it slide. Before Peter could release his mother, Ernst butted in and took over Helene from Peter and gave her a scorcher in front of Peter, seconds after his son left her mouth.

With Helene laughing it all off, Ernst and Peter sneaked up on her a couple of more times until dinner and got her all hot and bothered. While Peter took advantage of the situation, he still kept his tongue within his mouth and his hands to himself.

After dinner, Peter told his parents, "Mom, I'm going to Mack's and we are then going to drive over to Bernard's to drop off his Christmas gift." and then added for safety, "I should be back in an hour or so."

Helene was upset that he was leaving on Christmas eve, but was reassured, that he would be back in an hour. He politely nodded at his dad as well, apologizing for his behavior.

As soon as Peter stepped out of the house, Ernst came over to Helene on the sofa and kissed her a few times. She, on her part, was worked up with both of them kissing her. The fact that Peter was kissing her in front of Ernst had her going berserk. She was almost juicing her panties.

They had wanted to make love right there on the sofa in the living room, but they could not risk Peter's barging in on them. They took the next hornier route, to the glory hole room. Ernst also wanted to make it up to her for an interrupted routine of last night.

In about fifteen minutes, Peter had already found his way back in the dark room opposite his dad's gateway room. Five minutes later, he saw in the hallway camera, his father was walking towards the gateway room's door.

Peter pressed the call button, and the phone on the other side rang. In less than five minutes the doorbell rang. Ernst had sucked his wife briefly and had just started fucking her when the bell rang. He went out of his mind. How in the world could it happen two days in a row? He didn't budge and kept on fucking his wife with more vigor than was usual for him. The bell rang again. And then one more time.

Ernst had not cum, and neither he was going to be able to, with all the interruption. He harrumphed out of the room, pulling his jeans back on.

Peter was already out of his jeans and phone in his hand, standing ready for this. As soon as Ernst was out of the hallway, Peter tiptoed into the gateway room, rushing as fast as he could.

Once again, he saw an immaculate display of sex within one eyeshot. His mom had splayed her legs out through the lower hole, and her feet were clasped up in hooks, next to the upper hole. Her pussy was wet and ready. She was quivering in anticipation.

He had no reason to waste time, he bent and kissed her on the pussy lips, as if announcing the return of her lover. Then stood up, lined his dick in front, and entered her with a soft grunt in his throat which traveled through his cock into her.

Her moan, in return, let him know that he was welcome back.

Peter went to business slowly and picked up his pace in the next one minute. Casually, he looked at the phone streaming the front door camera showing his father talking to Mack.

Peter smiled and let his tempo go a couple of notches up and got a welcoming squirm from his mom. He unbuckled her left leg clasp from next to the upper hole, while he continued to pump, and guided her leg on his right shoulder. Then he repeated the same to her other leg and brought that one on his shoulders, as well.

His free hand held her leg from the front of her thigh pulling on her, as her calves went behind his shoulders to pull him in further. His hand started massaging her thigh as he fucked her. Her feet found each other and locked behind his shoulders. The angle raised her butt some more, and he found great depth in her on every thrust.

Her legs behind his shoulder moved frantically as if trying to get hold, or to rub his head, as she squirmed wildly.

She started streaming a climax with a tremor and loud grunts. Peter worried that his dad might hear her even as he stood on the door talking to Mack.

"URNNNGHGHHHHHHHH...." Helene shouted.

Peter got scared and looked at the camera in his other hand but saw no apparent reaction from his dad or Mack. The insulation in the rooms saved the day for Peter.

Before Helene had settled down, Peter restarted his fuck with energy. Like the previous day, he gave her long powerful thrusts and then stopped at the bottom for a couple of seconds before coming out and charging into her again with a powerful thrust. Last time around, he had done thirty for about a minute, and this time around, he did not stop until he had achieved a hundred in three full minutes that seemed to last longer. By which time he was a feather's touch away from cumming.

His mother knew that he was going to burst, she could feel his cock pulse, and she squeezed her pussy hard and pulled on his cock. Her legs behind his shoulders tightened, pulling his head into the wall.

He started spewing hot liquid into her, with a grunt, "AAAHHHHHHH." He all but said 'Mom' at the end.

She felt his hot juice in her and squirmed to a climax that took over her innards in a release she had never felt earlier. She opened her eyes to look at Sara's face in the poster in front of her with Adam in her pussy.

She shouted again with a rush of motherly emotions and again gave back a "UUUUUUNNNGHHH." She almost shouted, 'Peter' at the end.

She had not stopped cumming when Peter saw Mack step back from the door, waving his hand towards Dad and phone on his ear.

Peter hastily clasped Helene's ankles back and kept shoving hard so she would stop squirming by the time his dad finds her.

The camera in the hallway showed Ernst taking rapid steps into the gateway room.

Peter barely made it behind the bed when Ernst entered the room and kept moving towards his wife with intent.

When Ernst saw his wife's pussy creaming, he was almost glad that she was squirming in desire and did not seem upset. He had found her wanting, and the anticipation of the fuck must have kept her wet. 'Lovely,' he thought and romped into her eagerly.

The third time around took longer for Helene to release, but so it did also for Ernst, whose dick had lost most of its strength in the fifteen minutes that Mack had wasted on the door.

Ernst's regular slow shoves into Helene got him worked up soon, as it helped build the anticipation in her. On the other side of the wall, Helene's head was in an overdose. She was experiencing something which had not happened to her anytime recently, and she was a bundle of emotions and all of them sexual.

Helene climaxed before Ernst and shook wild enough for him to believe she was genuinely excited. She got everything she wanted, and more, from the glory hole. She wanted multiple fucks, and she got just that.

Helene climaxed in time for Ernst, excited beyond her belief. He shot his load in her excitedly, with solid grunts. Peter was long gone before their parents could find their way back out.

An hour after he had left, Peter was back in the living room with his parents, who sat drinking and chatting. Peter, ever so confident, slumped right next to his mom as soon as he sat on the sofa. Snuggling into her arm and waiting for her to kiss his cheek. Helene did kiss him lightly and tentatively.

They all sat and talked about nothing and everything. Somewhere in between Helene left them to get some more eggnog, and Peter took the opportunity to apologize to his dad about Mack and blamed it on the confusion that they had got it mixed up whether Peter was supposed to pick Mack or was it the other way around. Eventually, Peter explained he had stayed back at Mack's, while Mack drove back.

Ernst replied, "don't worry. It happens." Little did Ernst know that Peter had traded one day's use of his brand new car with Mack for his troubles. His friend found it weird, keeping Peter's dad engaged at the door for fifteen-twenty minutes, and strictly entre nous, but the trade was too good to pass.

They all were up for another half an hour before Ernst said he was tired and retreated to the bedroom. Helene told him she would join him in a little while and stayed back with Peter.

Ernst might have barely made it to the bedroom, as Peter got up and went to the kitchen doorway. He pulled the mistletoe along its tape. He walked to the sitting room, looking towards his smiling mother, who laughed when she saw him dangle the mistletoe in hand.

Peter did not stop in front of her, as she looked on, amused. He went to the chandelier in the living room, reached up, and stuck the mistletoe on it. It hung loose but held on. He reached his mother, opened out his arm, asking for her hand to get her up. She took him up on his offer and got up as he pulled lightly on her hand, giving her support to stand. They reached under the mistletoe, hand in hand, and his head came down as expected, to kiss her slowly a few times. He changed tack to silently dance with her under the mistletoe as they remained joint in front.

For half an hour, they danced slowly and kissed heavily under the mistletoe before she pushed him on the chest and told him, "I'm tired, Peter and I'm going to go sleep."

Shutting a couple of lights on their way up, they went to the sitting room upstairs.

"Good Night, Peter," she said, turning towards her room.

Peter was shocked. He could not believe that this was it. He replied, "No,no,no,no...No. We must kiss good night properly."

Helene turned to him and smiled wide, "Peter, you have had more than your fair share today. Don't you think? And frankly, I am very tired. I will see you tomorrow morning. good night."

Not completely satisfied, Peter pulled her hand, got her into his arms, and locked his hands behind her. He bent towards her face and started kissing her face and slowly redirected to her lips and kissed her. She responded to his kisses with her tongue and lips, but her response was less than enthusiastic. Peter reckoned that she was indeed tired.

He got her to promise, she would come to wish him good morning.

Back in her room, Helene stayed up for another half an hour thinking about everything, and as soon as it was midnight, she called Sara, stepping out of the bedroom into the sitting area so as not to disturb Ernst.

Helene almost sang to Sara, "Merry Christmas, my love. I wanted to be the first one to wish you."

Helene wished her Merry Christmas with as much love, passion, and warmth as she could gather in her tone. Sara responded with equal affection and admiration.

incesting
incesting
556 Followers