Glory Hole - Chris's Perfect Job Ch. 02

Story Info
His mother comes back for more!
10.3k words
4.76
37.4k
80

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,985 Followers

We were in the kitchen. Mother was making breakfast, and I was sitting at the table enjoying my second cup of coffee. I was in a playful mood, so I was going to ask her about yesterday. She'd gone out with her friend.

"Did you have a good time with Alice?"

Before answering, she turned away from me so that she could check the toast, even though she'd already done that a few seconds before. The toast was an excuse, she needed some time to compose herself. It wouldn't surprise me if she was blushing.

Casually, she said, "It was OK."

I wanted to laugh, but I couldn't, if I did she'd ask me why her answer was so funny. Instead I smiled, and I could do that because her back was still towards me.

Last night, she'd gone to the club with Alice. They'd then joined me, without knowing who I really was, in the Glory Hole for a threesome. Alice was first, and while I was servicing her, Mother had joined in, playing with Alice's tits, and then her clit. They had even kissed. Her friend didn't last long. My big cock pounding into her, and Mother's fingers furiously rubbing her clit, had quickly made her come. It had been an impressive climax, but the one that I'd then given my Mother was even better. And it was made special, because just before reaching it, she'd confessed that she wanted her Son to fuck her. And he was, but without her realizing it.

Now you know why I'd smiled. If my Mother only regarded that as OK, then she had exceptionally high standards!

While we ate breakfast, I thought again about our time together in the Glory Hole. Then I had an epiphany. And it was something that I should have realized before. I was reacting to my Mother differently at home and at the club. Here I could look at her and not get excited. But when she was at the club, on the other side of the wall, I was desperate to have her. I couldn't understand it. Aunty Olivia was a psychologist, so she would be able to explain it, but it was something that I could never ask her. However, I was just grateful that I felt that way, because if she was to excite me at home, where I couldn't do anything about it, my life would be unbearable.

After the Lord Mayor's show comes the shit-cart. And that's what happened to me on my next evening at the club. With Alice and my Mother it had been out of this world, but this time it was awful.

It had started badly, and then it had got worse. My first client was a new one, and that can be exciting. But not this time. Everything I did to her was wrong. She was either complaining that I was too rough with her or that I was too gentle. And of course, when I made her come, according to her, it wasn't a big enough one.

Next was another new client. She was middle-aged. It started off OK. All she wanted was for me to come in her mouth. I was happy to do that, until we actually started, because she wasn't sucking my cock, she was trying to eat it. I don't mind some gentle nibbling, but she was like a rabbit with a carrot. I had to stop her. It ended with her saying that she was going to complain, and then slamming the door as she stormed out.

When I got back to the common room, I told Simon about it. I was expecting sympathy, but all I got was laughter, and that annoyed me. Yes it was funny, but only when it's somebody else's cock that is being bitten.

But all that had happened so far was trivial compared with what happened next.

It was another hour before I was called again. When I saw her, I breathed a huge sigh of relief. It was Kate. I'd seen her before, and she was normal. She wouldn't be complaining, and she wouldn't be trying to take big chunks out of my cock.

I started on her tits, and that was enjoyable. They were a nice size, and she had responsive nipples. I was sucking hard on her and she was moaning. Then I lifted my head, so that I could switch nipples. And that's when my lights went out.

When I came round, I was on the floor, with Simon bending over me.

I tried to get up, but he wouldn't let me.

"What happened?"

"He punched you."

I was confused. Didn't he mean her, and why had Kate hit me?

I was now back in the common room. I had a splitting headache, and my eye was starting to close. I was going to have a very impressive shiner. And I now knew what had happened.

We'd been so engrossed in what we were doing, that we hadn't noticed the door open. It was Kate's partner. He'd pulled her tits out of the holes, and then, in a jealous rage, he'd given me a knockout blow.

Ten minutes later, I was asked to go to the manager's office to see Helen. She had a reputation for being a dragon. If the gossip was to be believed, she had once made Jim, a stud at the club, cry. He no longer worked here, so that couldn't be verified, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was true. However, I wasn't worried, because what had happened wasn't my fault.

But Helen saw it differently!

"So just to be clear. You didn't check that the client had locked the door?"

"I didn't know that I was supposed to do that."

That got a shake of her head, and a look that said, 'Are you stupid?'.

"And why didn't you press the panic button?"

"He hit me with a sucker punch before I could react."

Surely I couldn't be blamed for that? But I was wrong.

"You should have been able to move out of the way."

It ended with me being given a warning. If anything like that happened again, then I would be looking for another job. That was harsh, and I wanted to complain, but I had the good sense to keep my mouth shut. Helen was a woman that you didn't argue with, even when you were in the right.

When I got back to the common room, Simon asked, "Did she make you cry?"

Then he laughed. She hadn't, but she'd lived up to her reputation. She was definitely a dragon, and she'd just breathed fire on me!

Half an hour later, I was on my way home. My headache was a bit better, but I wasn't in the mood for working.

I didn't see Mother until the morning. When she saw my eye, she was shocked. And it was no wonder, because it was almost closed.

"What happened?"

I told her. Not what had actually happened, but my cover story. I'd been hit by one of the customers at the bar that I was supposed to be working at. He was drunk, and I'd said no when he'd asked for another beer. That refusal had got me a punch. Of course, he'd been a huge guy, a man mountain. But that hadn't stopped me from beating the crap out of him, before throwing him into the street. Mother was impressed!

The next evening, I was working at the club. I wasn't looking forward to it, but I knew that when I got there I would be OK.

And I was. As expected, I got a lot of ribbing from the guys, but it was all good-natured so I didn't mind. And when I was shown the CCTV coverage of the man that had hit me, I joined in with the laughter. A huge guy, a man mountain? You must be joking. He was small and skinny. If he was a boxer, then he'd be a featherweight!

I had to wait an hour before I was called to the Glory Hole. The client was Melissa, an attractive redhead that I'd seen before. In fact, she was my first ever client on day one at the club. She had everything going for her. Namely, a pretty face, a curvy body, and youth. But disappointingly, the sex was never better than average. And this time was no exception.

Within seconds of her being in the room, she'd taken her panties off. Then her pussy was quickly against the hole. I didn't waste any time before pushing into her. I'd serviced her before, so I knew what she wanted. And it wasn't subtle. She wanted to come as quickly as possible, and without there being any foreplay. And that's what she'd got.

I would have preferred a slow build-up. Some time playing with her ample tits would have been nice. And I wouldn't have said no to fingering her. But she had paid, so it wasn't about satisfying my needs, it was about satisfying hers.

It was an hour and a half before my next client. When I saw her my heart skipped a beat. It was Priscilla, the school teacher that I'd had a crush on. No, it was more than that, it was an infatuation. During her lessons, I'd spent hours just staring at her, imagining what it would be like to fuck her. And now I knew, because this was her second time in the Glory Hole with me. The first time had been everything that I'd hoped it would be, and more. With certainty, I knew that this time would be special as well.

"Hi Chris, do you like what I'm wearing?"

I said yes, but without much conviction. It was a nice coat, but nothing to get excited about. Then she took it off, and my eyes nearly popped out of my head.

"I mean this."

Then, to make sure that I could see all of it, she twirled around. It hadn't been her coat that she'd wanted my opinion on, it was what she was wearing underneath.

"So do you like it?"

Like it? I loved it. It was every schoolboy's wet dream. When I told her that, she giggled.

The school that I'd attended was quite formal, with strict rules regarding the school uniform. It was never a problem for me, or most of the other boys, but it was for a lot of the girls. What they didn't like was the rule that said skirts must be at least three inches below the knee. They were happy with it being three inches, but they wanted it measured from their panties rather than their knee.

But why am I mentioning this? It can't be relevant. But it is, because that's what Ms. Jenkins was wearing. And it didn't just contravene some of the school rules regarding uniform, it contravened all of them!

It was the opposite of what she wears when she is teaching. In the classroom her legs are covered by a long skirt, and her top has a high neck. And that's how she should dress. But now, her skirt was so short, that if she was to bend over, even slightly, her panties would be exposed. Her top was even more revealing. It was at least a size too small for her, and the top three buttons were undone. And she wasn't wearing a bra. In the classroom her ample breasts were hidden, but now she was showing a lot of cleavage. Her tits were straining against her tight top, and you could clearly see the outline of her large nipples. And to top it all, she was wearing a school tie.

When I opened the top holes I put my face close to one of them, so that I could have a better look at her. She now wasn't just dressed like a tarty schoolgirl, she was acting like one. Her hands were on her hips, and she'd thrust her chest out. That was exciting me, but her wicked smile was exciting me even more.

"Take my top off."

Then she moved closer so that I could do that, but when she stopped, my outstretched hands couldn't reach her. Frustratingly, she was an inch or two beyond my reach. And, from the expression on her face, I could tell that she thought that was funny. I wasn't in the mood for playing games, I just wanted my hands on her tits. I showed my frustration by giving a deep sigh, and she responded, as I hoped that she would, by moving towards me.

I only had three buttons to undo, but in my eagerness, I was all fingers and thumbs. For the last one, she brushed my hands away.

"It will be quicker if I do it myself."

It was, and my hands were now groping her naked tits. Then I concentrated on her nipples. When I pulled on them she gasped. My response was to keep on doing it, and she got louder.

"Suck on them."

As soon as she'd pushed them through the holes, I was doing that.

"Are you my teacher?"

What did she mean? She'd taught me Chemistry when I was eighteen. I'd been her pupil, not her teacher.

"My first time was when I was eighteen, with Mr. Henderson," then she giggled, before adding, "He gave me some extra tuition in his office."

Now I understood. That 'extra tuition' would consist of him putting his cock into her virgin pussy. He was a lucky man. And even though I already knew the answer, I asked the question.

"What were you wearing?"

"My school uniform."

That's why she was wearing it now. She was reliving the past. And that's why she had asked me if I was the teacher. I was supposed to be him.

"Priscilla, you're a good student. It's time for your reward. Please take your panties off and bend over."

"Mr. Henderson, I don't think I should do that."

I could hear the excitement in her voice. Had she said that to him? If she had, then he must have said something to persuade her. He might have used his authority.

In a firm voice, I said, "Do it, and do it now."

That worked, because she was now bending over with her pussy against the hole. I hope that he had been gentle with her because it had been her first time. But I wasn't. The talking and the roleplay had got me so excited, that I had quickly thrust into her. Only stopping when my balls were against her. It took her breath away. I didn't give her any time to recover, instead I started to fuck her, and I was giving her the full ten inches.

It wasn't subtle, and it didn't last long. However, it was what both of us needed. My climax was a good one, but hers was even better. And to prove that, when it was at its height, she had shouted out, "Thank you Mr. Henderson!"

When she'd taken her coat off, and I'd seen what she was wearing underneath it, it had been a surprise. And, just before leaving, she surprised me again, by posting a piece of paper through the bottom hole.

"That's my number. Call me if you'd like to go out for a drink, or for a meal."

Then, before I could answer her, she was gone.

On my way home I called Andy, my best friend since the age of five. And he's a lot smarter than me. He's my first port of call when I want some advice. I told him about Priscilla giving me her number.

"I want to call her, but is that a good idea?"

"No it's not. And I think that tomorrow you should come round and give me that piece of paper, in case you are tempted to ring her."

He had me, but just for a couple of seconds. Then I laughed. He had also been taught Chemistry by Ms. Jenkins. Like me, he thought that she was gorgeous. If I gave him the paper then it would be him that was calling her instead of me.

By the time my conversation with Andy had ended, he had made it abundantly clear that I would be a fool if I didn't go out on a date with her. We had come together again in a Glory Hole, but he said that shouldn't be a concern. I was going to take his advice, and ring her tomorrow.

When I did, Mother overheard part of the conversation. Enough so that she knew that I was arranging a date.

"What's she called?"

"Priscilla."

"That's your teacher's name. The one that taught you Chemistry."

I didn't respond, and thankfully, she left it at that. If we ended up having a relationship, then my Mother would get to meet her again, but until that happened, she didn't need to know that Priscilla was in fact Ms. Jenkins.

Two days later, we had our first date. It was drinks in a local bar. This time, under the coat, there wasn't a school uniform. She was modestly dressed. She was Ms. Jenkins, a teacher, and not Priscilla, the size queen who has sex in a Glory Hole. And I was also smartly dressed. I'd even combed my hair. I was a respectable young man, and not a stud that works in a Glory Hole.

The evening was everything that I'd hoped it would be. We talked a lot, but we laughed even more. Our time together at the club was never mentioned. And it ended as a first date should, with us sharing a tender kiss. Was I falling in love with her?

I wanted to see her again, and soon, but unfortunately she was going away for two weeks. She was attending a Chemistry course, so I would have to wait until she was back. Perhaps then we would make love for the first time. First time? Yes, what had happened in the Glory Hole, as wonderful as it was, was just sex, and not love!

When it got to ten days, and neither my Mother nor Alice had been back to see me at the club, I started to wonder. Had our threesome really been as good as I'd thought it was? To me it had been special, and I'd expected them to come running back for more. But what if they'd already been back? I wasn't the only stud with a big cock. Roger, a new guy, had started last week, and the word was that he really had the eleven inches that was against his name. Perhaps they had tried him out, eager to experience that extra inch. But all of this was just speculation, and doing it was making me depressed. I should put it out of my mind, and just wait and see what happens. I did, until I was called for my next client. As I walked towards the room, I offered up a silent prayer. Please let it be my Mother. But unfortunately, it wasn't.

However, the next day, my prayer was answered. The Almighty must have been busy, but better late than never!

"Hi Chris, do you like what I'm wearing?"

I almost laughed. That's what Priscilla had said before she'd taken her coat off, revealing a school uniform. Was that what my Mother was wearing under her coat? No, and it was a trick question, because the coat had been all that she was wearing.

I shook my head in disbelief. At home, she dressed and acted modestly. She wasn't adventurous. You might even describe her as dull. But in the Glory Hole there was a transformation. She was a sex starved whore.

"And do you like this?"

She was now lying on the floor, with her legs wide open and her knees high up. And to make it clear what she wanted me to see, her fingers were parting her lips. She was showing me her pussy.

That got a quick yes from me. So loud that it made her laugh.

"Mummy's pussy is just for you," and then, when she started to finger herself, she added, "And for me as well."

I couldn't believe it. She knew about the hidden camera, so she was putting on a show for me. The monitor was high definition, so the picture was good, but not as good as it would be if I was in the room with her. However, if I was there, I wouldn't just be watching, I would be fucking her. I'd ram my ten inch cock up her sweet pussy, and then I'd do my best to make her come as soon as possible.

"Do you think it's wrong that I want my Son to fuck me?"

"Yes, but you should do it. Leave your dressing gown open so that he can see your tits. Sit with your legs wide open so that he can see your covered pussy. Or better still, don't wear any panties. Then see what happens."

She responded to what I'd just said, in the way that I knew that she would. Not by speaking, but by frantically rubbing her clit.

"Fuck, you've made Mummy's cunt come."

My words had stoked the fire, but it was her fingers that had done the hard work. However, I was happy to take the credit for it.

As I watched her writhe about, I wondered if she would actually do what I'd suggested. If she did, then how would I react? The sensible thing to do would be to ignore her. To keep the sex where it belonged, in the Glory Hole. But if she was to be provocative at home, showing off her tits or pussy, I might not have the willpower to resist. And that would change our relationship forever. I now realized that suggesting it was a bad idea.

When her climax was over, and she started to get up, I knew that she'd want more, so I opened the top panels. But I was careless.

"Blonde hair, just like my Son."

Then she laughed, but I didn't join in. I was too busy trying to get my heart rate back to normal. Luckily, she'd only seen the back of my head as I'd turned away from the holes. But it was still a shock to me, and a warning that I needed to be more careful. Another mistake and she would know that I wasn't just pretending to be her Son, I really was her Son!

When her tits were in the holes, and I was enjoying her nipples with my mouth and fingers, I was a lot calmer.

"It's quite a coincidence. You and my Son both are called Chris, and also both of you being blonde."

I answered her with, "Yes it is," and then to distract her, so that she would stop comparing me with her Son, I sucked hard on her nipple. That got a loud moan from her. And I kept on doing it. It was a while before she spoke again, and this time it was something that I was happy to hear.

chris99999
chris99999
3,985 Followers