Glory Hole - Chris's Perfect Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She asked, "What time is best for you?"

"Eight o'clock."

I was easy, and that was as good a time as any. Now that I was calmer, I could get some answers. I was about to ask how she had found out, when she spoke.

"I hope that you don't mind, but I've invited Grandma. She hasn't been out for a while. When I told her, she was so excited."

So it wasn't going to be three in the Glory Hole, it was going to be four. And one of them was Grandma, who apparently, was eager for my cock. That couldn't be right. Then I understood.

"So you will be in the bar at eight?"

When she said yes, it was confirmation that they weren't coming to see me at the club, they were coming to see me at the bar where I'd told her that I was working.

"I know the name of it, but not the address."

When I told her, she looked surprised, but I pretended that I hadn't noticed. It was understandable that she'd been surprised, because the bar was next to the club, and she'd now been there a few times without noticing it. However, it wasn't because she hadn't been observant, it was because the entrance to the club was at the rear of the building, and the entrance to the bar was at the front. To get to them you go down different streets.

As soon as I'd finished my breakfast, I went to my room. I needed to call Andy and get his help. If she hadn't mentioned Grandma, then I would have asked my question, and it would have ended up with her knowing that her Son had been fucking her. Luckily, I'd dodged that bullet, but there was another one on the way. What was going to happen when she discovered that I really didn't work at the bar?

"How about telling her that there's been a fire, and so the bar is now closed."

"No. That's just silly."

He was playing games. He'd have a better solution than that, but he was making me wait for it.

I'd finished speaking to Andy, and I now knew what I was going to do. Tomorrow morning, while we were having breakfast, I'd give her the bad news. The bar wasn't doing well, so the boss has had to let me go. But it wasn't all bad news. Because I was a good worker, he'd use his contacts to get me a job at another bar.

When I told her, she was very sympathetic, and that made me feel guilty because I wasn't telling her the truth. But I had to lie. There was no other way of doing it.

"I was so looking forward to tonight. When you get settled in your new job, I'll have to come and see you there."

Next time it will have to be a fire!

Two days later, I got a call while I was at home, it was from Helen, the manager at the club. She wanted to see me about something, and it wouldn't wait until I was working. So as soon as the call ended I went to the club.

As far as I was aware I hadn't done anything wrong, but I was still feeling nervous when I entered her office.

"Chris, thanks for coming in."

I just smiled. I hadn't really been given a choice. I could have said no, but that wouldn't have pleased her, and she was a woman that you didn't want to get on the wrong side of.

Ten minutes later I was making my way home. And I'd readily agreed to something that I was now having second thoughts about. I decided to call Andy and get his take on it.

"At the weekend you're going to a private party, where you will be wined and dined, and then you will have sex with one of the guests. And because you have agreed to do that, you will be paid a bonus, that in my opinion, is very generous. That's my understanding. Is it correct?"

"Yes, but I forgot to mention that it's fancy dress."

"So what are you worried about? It's what you already do at the club."

"But in the club nobody knows who I am. I'm on the other side of a wall so they can't see me."

That got a deep sigh from him, because that must have been a stupid thing to say. But I didn't know why it was.

"Why do you think that it's fancy dress?"

Then he answered his own question.

"So that anybody who wants to keep their anonymity can wear a mask."

"But she didn't tell me that."

That got another sigh from him.

"She didn't need to. It was obvious. Where were you when they were giving out brains?"

Now that was a question that I could answer.

"I was getting an extra portion of cock!"

That evening when I was back at the club, I was given an envelope. I was expecting it. It was my instructions for Saturday night. I noticed that Simon had one as well, but I didn't discuss it with him, because Helen had made it very clear that I wasn't supposed to talk to anybody about it.

On Saturday, as instructed, I arrived at the club at seven o'clock in the evening. The limousine was already there. The door was opened for me by the chauffeur, who was in full uniform, including a peaked cap. Inside were Batman and Robin, AKA Simon and Roger. I was wearing a tux, and in my hand was a latex mask. When I put it on, they both agreed that it was a big improvement. I was now Brad Pitt!

It was a forty five minute journey. As we approached the mansion, we were impressed. The owner was obviously very wealthy. And we were met by them. It was Alice.

She greeted us with, "Welcome to my humble abode," and then she laughed.

We were then taken to the other guests, and Alice introduced us as, "Some of the gentlemen that work at the club."

That was better than saying it as it really was. 'Some of the studs that work in the Glory Holes'. Batman then took over.

"I'm Simon, my sidekick is Roger. And that's not really Brad, it's Chris."

That got a laugh.

Then Alice gave the names of the other guests. None of whom were in fancy dress.

As soon as I'd realized who the owner was, I should also have realized that my Mother would be one of the guests. But I hadn't, and when I'd seen her, it had taken me by surprise. It was a good job that I'd chosen to wear a full-face mask. If I didn't do anything stupid, then she wouldn't recognize me.

I'd been told that it was a small party, with just a few guests. And it was certainly that. Apart from the three of us, and Alice and my Mother, there were only two others. They were Angela and Derek, and it was obvious from the affection between them, that they were either married or in a relationship.

The food was Michelin Star quality, and the wine was the best that I'd ever had. Eating and drinking while wearing the mask was difficult, but my Mother was here, so I couldn't take it off.

When it was time for me to perform, I was hoping that it would be with my Mother, but I wouldn't be too disappointed if it wasn't. I would definitely have a good time with Alice, and Angela had a body that you wouldn't say no to.

I got my first choice. Simon was with Alice, and Roger was with Angela and Derek. Before we went to our separate bedrooms, Alice spoke.

"I would like to remind all of you that you must," then she paused for dramatic effect, before declaring, "Enjoy yourself!"

That got a loud cheer from everybody.

As soon as we got to our room, her hand was on my crotch. I was OK with that, but not with her other hand that was trying to take my mask off.

"No, it needs to stay on."

It looked as if she was going to ignore me and try again, but then she changed her mind.

"Keep it on, I've always wanted to be fucked by Brad Pitt."

Then she laughed. I should have brought a Jennifer Aniston mask for her to wear, and then my fantasy would be fulfilled as well.

All her attention was now on my crotch. To get my cock out as quickly as possible. And she did, with a speed that was very impressive.

She was now slowly stroking my cock, and I was getting her tits out. In my eagerness to do that, I pulled too hard on one of the buttons on her blouse, and it came off.

"Slow down Brad. I can wait."

Then she giggled. She might be able to wait, but I couldn't. When her bra was off, my mouth was on her nipples in record time. And when I sucked hard on it, she responded by stroking my cock faster.

Being in the same room together, meant that I didn't have to wait until I'd finished with her tits before enjoying her pussy. I could now have both of them at the same time. And I was eager to do that.

We were sitting on the edge of the bed. When my hand went between her legs, she opened them, and that made her lose her balance. As she fell backwards onto the bed, she laughed. But it became a moan when my fingers were on her naked pussy. Despite her skirt being short, she'd come to the party without wearing any panties. Before her first time with me in the Glory Hole, I would have regarded that as shameful, but now, it just excited me even more.

This was a lot better than being in the Glory Hole. She was on her back with her legs wide open, and I was fingering her. And her tits weren't being neglected. I had my mouth on her nipple, and my fingers on the other one. However, I wasn't getting the same level of service from her. My cock was only getting the occasional stroke, and when she did it, it was done half-heartedly. But I didn't mind. When it was time to fuck, my cock would get plenty of action.

"Do you know what Mummy wants now?"

I did. She wanted my big cock deep up her pussy. And she would get it, but not yet. This might be our only time together when we weren't on the opposite sides of a wall, so I wanted to make the most of it.

"You want my cock, but can I lick you before we fuck?"

She didn't answer, but her beaming smile told me it was a yes. I didn't waste any time getting my head between her legs. Her tits were being ignored. All my attention was now on her sweet pussy.

I've never had a woman who didn't like my tongue on their pussy. And without boasting, I have to say that it's because I'm quite good at it. I take my time, exploring all parts of it. It's something that shouldn't be rushed, it should be savoured.

I'd decided to start with her lips. My gentle nibbling on them was making her squirm. Then, when I sucked them into my mouth, she moaned. That was a good response from her, so I kept on doing it, and she kept on moaning. Her clit was nicely swollen, and it was begging for some attention, but it would have to wait. I wanted my tongue in her slit. I wanted to taste her juices.

"Lick my clit."

I could hear the desperation in her voice, but I ignored her. When my tongue was inside her, she tried to push it in deeper by moving her hips, but it didn't work. It was already in as far as it would go.

"Take the mask off."

Without it I'd be able to give her more of my tongue. But that was something that I couldn't do.

"No."

Then, so that she wouldn't ask again, and also because I wanted to, I put my tongue onto her swollen clit. It almost made her come.

Shortly after she did. My tongue frantically lapping on her clit, while I was fucking her with three fingers, had proved to be a winning combination.

While she was enjoying her climax, I started to undress. I'd got down to my last item, my socks, when she was ready to speak. And what she said surprised me.

"Mummy wants to be fucked."

It wasn't saying Mummy that had surprised me. She says that a lot. It was her wanting my cock so soon after she'd come. But I wasn't complaining. I was eager to get inside her. In the Glory Hole it had been from behind. Her bending over with her pussy against the hole. Now we could do it in a different position.

I was now on top of her, pushing her legs up. As my cock entered her, she gave a deep sigh, and then when it was fully in, she gasped.

"That feels so good."

It was good for me as well, and it got even better when I started to fuck her. This time it felt more intimate. She was my lover rather than my client, and now I desperately wanted to kiss her.

Then, without any prompting from me, she said, "Take your mask off and kiss me. I won't look. I'll keep my eyes closed."

I had to smile. She was on the same page as me. But could she be trusted? There was only one way of finding out!

"OK, when you close your eyes I'll take it off."

We now weren't just fucking, we were also kissing passionately. It was adding another dimension to our love making. This was a special experience, one that shouldn't be rushed.

And it wasn't. After a slow build-up, with lots of gentle strokes, it was coming to an end. My balls were beginning to tighten, and she was making a lot of noise. Very soon, both of us would come, and hopefully together.

When I started to spurt, I pushed her legs up even higher, and then I went into her as deep as I could. That made her come. As my balls emptied, I looked at her face. At first it was contorted, but when she came down from her high, it was back to normal. Then her eyes flickered, and I remembered that I hadn't got my mask on.

I quickly said, "Don't..."

But it was too late. Before I could finish, she'd opened her eyes. And the look of horror on her face said it all.

*** To be continued! ***

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.