Glory Hole - Chris's Perfect Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mummy's cunt needs to be fingered."

She'd already done that, and she'd given herself a nice climax. Now it was my turn. However, my fingers weren't going to make her come, they were just going to excite her pussy. To get it ready for my cock.

As soon as her tits were out of the holes, I closed them. And this time I was careful. Thankfully, there was no, 'You have the same nose as my Son', or, 'You both have blue eyes'.

My two fingers slid into her easily, and that told me that she needed more. When I made it three, she uttered a low moan. Then when I started fucking her with them, she moaned again, but this time a lot louder.

"I want you to make me come again."

"OK."

She wasn't just my Mother, she was also a client. And, within reason, what the client wants the client gets. So now I wasn't just fingering her, I was also rubbing her clit. But giving her a second climax with my fingers would mean no fucking. Since our first encounter at the club, I'd discovered that my Mother was a passionate woman, eager for sex. However, she wasn't a twenty year old with raging hormones. Two would be enough for her.

"That's the spot. Keep rubbing it, it's starting to tingle. After I've reached it you can fuck me. And if you do a good job with your big cock, then I'm sure that I can come again."

So I was wrong. She was aiming for three, and now, I wouldn't be surprised if she achieved it.

I was now servicing her swollen clit with renewed enthusiasm, and she was loving it. I was playing it like a musical instrument. Gently touching it, got a moan from her, and when I applied more pressure, it made her groan. And by skilfully mixing what I was doing, I was masterfully taking her towards a crescendo.

She was now in it, and I was smiling, Pleased because I'd given her what she wanted, and because we were now going to fuck.

But it was taking her a long time to recover. Had I done too good a job? Would two now be enough for her? When she stood up, I could see that she was unsteady on her feet. She even had to put a hand on the wall to keep her balance. I was not optimistic.

"Thanks, that was some climax."

I was pleased for her, but I didn't want her praise, I wanted my cock deep up her pussy.

"But don't worry. Just give me a few minutes to recover, and then we can fuck."

"Are you sure?"

As soon as the words were out of my mouth, I could have kicked myself. She might now change her mind, and that would be a disaster.

"Leave without my Son filling my cunt up with his big cock? No way!"

Then she laughed, and I joined in.

She'd said that she would be ready to continue in a few minutes, but the wait was becoming longer than that. I didn't mind though, because what we were going to do next was definitely worth the wait. We were filling the time with some small talk, but nothing of great interest. That was until she said the following.

"I saw Roger last week."

So that's why she hadn't been to see me until now. Before I could respond, she spoke again.

"And that was a mistake."

I wanted to know why, but I didn't ask, because I knew that she was going to tell me.

"He has a large cock, even bigger than yours, but it wasn't good sex. It was only average. He was enthusiastic, but something was missing. I don't know what, but I do know that I won't be seeing him again. I don't come to the club for an average fuck, I come for a great fuck."

That was a relief. If they'd hit it off, then she wouldn't be here with me now, she would be with him.

"And if you would kindly put your sweet pussy up against the hole, then that's what you'll get."

"I will, but first I want to suck your cock."

"OK, but no biting."

I then told her about the client that had wanted to eat it. She thought that was funny.

This was how it should be. Gentle, but with enough tightness to excite. And, to my great delight, she was able to take at least seven inches without gagging. This woman was full of surprises. She wasn't just a good cook, and an expert seamstress, she also knew how to service a cock with her mouth.

However, after only a short time, it got too good. Any longer and I would come.

"You need to stop."

She did, but only after sucking hard on the head of my cock for a few seconds. It had felt divine, and I'd been tempted to ask her to continue so that I could come in her mouth. I would have enjoyed that, but I knew that shooting my load deep into her juicy pussy would be better.

She was now in position, and my cock was at her opening. All I needed to do to go deep into her pussy was to move closer and thrust my hips out. But I wasn't doing that, instead I was admiring the view. Just looking at it was taking my excitement to fever pitch.

"Mummy wants your cock."

"And Mummy is going to get it."

But I didn't push it in, I just parted her lips with its head. She strained to get closer, so that my cock would enter her, but the wall was in the way. Now I was moving the head up and down her slit. It was making her squirm.

"Fuck me."

I would, but not yet. I was going to tease her for a little while longer.

"I will, but first tell me what you would like your Son to do to you."

That got a groan from her, and I knew that it was from frustration rather than pleasure.

"I want his mouth on my tits, and his fingers deep up my cunt. If he wants to, he can even try to fist me. Then, when he's made me come, I want his big cock inside me. And I know it's a big cock because I've seen the impressive bulge when we've been swimming together."

She might have more to say, but if she did, then I didn't want to hear it. I'd heard enough.

With a speed that was brutal, I thrust into her, and I didn't stop until I was in her up to my balls. She responded to that by uttering a loud groan that was more animal than human. Then I started to fuck her.

It was never going to last long. Despite already coming twice, she was highly excited. And I was on a mission. To empty my balls into her pussy as quickly as possible.

I wasn't timing it, but I would be surprised if we managed as long as three minutes. However, it was all about quality, rather than duration.

I lost count of the number of times that I spurted, Was it a world record? Probably not, but it was a contender. And what about hers? I'll let her tell you about it.

"The others were good, but this one was special. So intense that I almost fainted. The only way that it could have been better, would be if my Son had fucked me."

When I got back to the common room Simon was there, and when he saw me, he came over.

"You were a long time. Was it another threesome?"

Then, before I could answer, he said, "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. I won't tell Mrs. Templeton."

It didn't matter if he did. Alice was really the owner of the club, and not, as most people believed, Mrs. Templeton. And Alice had been one of the threesome, so I wasn't going to be in trouble.

"No, just a horny MILF desperate for cock."

"I know what you mean. At home they are respectable, but in the Glory Hole they are a whore."

Then he laughed, but I didn't join in. He'd just described my Mother, and I wasn't sure that I liked what he'd said about her.

Breakfast the next day was a feast. Mother had certainly pushed the boat out. And I knew why. It was because she was in a good mood. And I was getting the benefit of it. It was as if she knew that it was me that had made her come three times yesterday, and this culinary delight was my reward. But it wasn't that. It was just because she likes cooking.

"I'm out tonight with Alice. She's back now."

"Where's she been?"

"Her Mother has been ill, so she's been looking after her. But she's better now."

I'd been wondering why I hadn't seen Alice since our threesome in the Glory Hole. And now that she was back home, it wouldn't surprise me to see her at the club within the next few days.

It now wasn't just my Mother that was in a good mood, I was as well. That was because I'd just had a good breakfast, and also because there was a good chance that Alice would be joining me in the Glory Hole this evening. And to top it all, my girlfriend would be home soon. Could the day get any better?

No, and it got worse when Priscilla called me. When we'd finished talking she was no longer my girlfriend.

"Sorry Chris, there's no easy way of telling you this."

Then she dumped me, for the lecturer of the course that she was on. I was gutted, but what could I do? I couldn't make her want me.

I'm not ashamed to admit it. I did shed some tears. But after speaking to my friend Andy, I felt a lot better. He'd pointed out to me that I was too young for love, at my age all I needed was pussy. And since I was working in a Glory Hole, pussy was what I was getting.

That evening, when I got to the club, I told Simon about Priscilla ending our relationship. I'd expected sympathy from him, but I didn't get any.

"Bad move. Never date the clients. It always ends in tears."

What I needed to cheer me up, was some good sex. An eighteen year old nymphomaniac would be ideal. Or even just an older woman who was eager for cock. But of course, I got neither. Life has a habit of kicking you when you're down. What I got was a big fat zero. All that time waiting in the common room, and no clients. That was depressing.

When I got home, Mother was still up, and she had a guest. It was Alice. On another day I would have stayed up with them, but I wasn't in the mood for company, so I went straight to bed.

I woke up with a raging boner. It was one of those that you either have to deal with, or you have to beat it down with a stick. I didn't have a stick, so I chose the former option. The last time while I'd jerked off, I'd been thinking about Priscilla, but doing that now wasn't an option, because I was trying to put her out of my mind. I chose Alice. And it was a good choice. She didn't have a perfect body, but she was one sexy lady. And thinking about her while I stroked my cock, gave me a nice climax.

I was now having breakfast with Mother, and it was a good job that I'd relieved myself before coming downstairs. If I hadn't, then I don't think I would have been able to keep my hands to myself.

"You'll have to excuse what I'm wearing. I've spilt a drink on my dressing gown."

So that was why she wasn't wearing it. But she could have changed into a nightie that was less revealing, or better still, worn a skirt and blouse. And it wasn't just what she was wearing it was how she was acting. When she'd passed me my breakfast, she'd leant forward in an exaggerated manner. Her breasts were only inches away from my face, and they had almost spilled out of her nightie. But her most telling action was when she had to pick up a fork that she'd dropped onto the floor. Of course, she had to bend over to do that, but did she have to do it with her bottom facing me, and with her legs as wide apart as that? And why had it taken her so long to pick it up?

Later that day, while I was making my way to the club, I was still thinking about how she had acted at breakfast. She hadn't been subtle. It was obvious that she was trying to seduce me. The only thing missing was a large flashing neon sign on her head saying, 'I want you to fuck me'.

And I'd desperately wanted to do that, especially when she'd bent over revealing her pussy. Thankfully, she was wearing panties. But it was still highly erotic seeing them stretched tight over her pussy. She'd even wiggled her bottom, and that's when I'd had to look away. When I hadn't responded in the way that she'd hoped I would she'd calmed down, and I'd managed to relax and enjoy my breakfast.

On my first day at the club, I'd been introduced to Simon. He was to be my mentor. Now he was no longer that, but he was a friend. Somebody that I could get advice from.

"Do you ever get clients wanting to do Mother and Son roleplay?"

"Yes, all the time. Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering if they ever do it for real,"

"You mean that they actually fuck their own Son?"

"Yes."

"If they did they'd be stupid. Coming here and fantasizing about it is harmless. Just a bit of fun. But doing it for real is asking for trouble."

Without knowing it, he'd given me some good advice about my relationship with my Mother. And I would take it. If she tried again to seduce me, I would continue to resist. But that would be easier said than done, especially if when the next time that she bent over, she wasn't wearing any panties.

When I was called for my first client, it crossed my mind that it might be Ms. Jenkins. Now that she had ditched me, I thought of her as that, rather than Priscilla. That would be embarrassing. If it was her, then what should I do? Then I laughed out loud, and the other guys in the common room looked at me as if I'd gone mad. The answer was obvious. I'd fuck her, and I'd enjoy doing it!

She kept me waiting for several minutes, but I didn't mind. I'd spent the time speculating on what she would be like. As the door opened I was eager to see if I'd guessed correctly.

She would be young, ideally mid-twenties. Her clothes would be stylish, and they would be covering a drop dead gorgeous body. And of course, her face would be angelic.

When I saw her, I had to smile, not because she was my vision of beauty, but because I'd been so wrong. If I was to be marked out of ten, then it would be a one, and that would just be for effort.

She was in her fifties. Her clothes were definitely not stylish, and they didn't match. Even I knew that a green top and a yellow skirt was not a good idea. And they weren't covering a prime body. Her tits were a nice size, but they were sagging. She was also carrying a few extra pounds around her waist. Years ago, she might have been pretty, even beautiful, but not now. Her face was showing its age.

So was I disappointed? You would think so, but I wasn't. And that was because the client was Alice. The perfect example of, 'You shouldn't judge a book by its cover'.

She greeted me with, "Hi Chris," and then, after blowing me a kiss, she said, "Do you remember me?"

Of course I did, and she knew it.

"Yes, you're the mad woman who owns this club."

That made her laugh.

"But where's your friend Rita?"

"I tried to persuade her to join us, but she's still recovering from her time with you."

I suppose it was my fault, because it was me that had made my Mother come three times. But I was happy to take the blame.

"So Alice, what can I do for you today?"

"We could just talk. Or you could tell me about yourself."

I didn't believe that.

"Anything else?"

I could see on the monitor that she had a finger to her mouth. Her expression said, 'I'm thinking'. But she was acting. Soon she would tell me what she really wanted, but I already knew what that was.

"Or you could fuck me to the best climax that I've ever had."

I chose the first option. To just talk. Only joking!

As soon as her tits were through the holes, she was urging me to suck her nipples. And then when I did, she wanted it harder. She might not be a pretty little thing, but she had big responsive nipples, and she was eager. And that was good enough for me.

"You're a very naughty boy, playing with Mummy's tits."

She was another one who liked this sort of roleplay, but unlike my Mother, she'd never given any indication that she wanted to do it for real.

"Yes I am, and I'm not going to stop with your tits. I want your pussy as well."

That made her squeal with delight. But she would have to wait before her pussy got my expert attention, because I was enjoying her tits.

I'd now been sucking on her nipples for so long, that my jaw was starting to ache. It was time to move on.

"I hope your pussy is wet, because I'm going to give it four fingers."

She said, "It's always wet," and then she chuckled.

As soon as she'd removed her tits, I was closing the holes. Seconds later I was pushing two fingers deep into her. That made her purr. And it was indeed lubricated enough so that it could take more, so I made good on my promise by quickly making it four. That made her gasp, but it turned into a groan when I started moving my fingers.

"My late Husband was good at this. And sometimes he would give me six fingers."

Was that possible? Her pussy was already full. Perhaps he had very small fingers? Then I understood. My friend Andy, who was a lot smarter than me, would have got it straight away. But Mrs. Templeton hadn't hired me for my intellect, she'd hired me because I had a big cock, so it had taken me longer to get there.

The two extra fingers hadn't gone into her pussy. And I knew that her telling me about it, meant that she wanted me to do to her, what he'd done to her.

"That's a very naughty thing you're doing," then, after giggling, she added, "But Mummy likes it."

It was naughty, and she was definitely enjoying what I was doing, because she was wiggling her bottom. I hadn't yet pushed my fingers into her ass, I was just teasing her with them. And as I did that, her starfish was winking at me.

I was now giving her those two extra digits. And they were going in slowly, inch by inch. It was making her moan, and the deeper that my fingers went into her, the louder it became.

As I fucked both her holes with my fingers, I looked at the monitor. What I saw made me smile. Her head was back so I could see her face. The expression on it was of pure joy.

My plan was to make her come with my fingers, and then, after giving her some time to recover, fuck her to another one. But she wanted my cock now.

"Fuck me."

As soon as all my fingers were out of her, she was bending over with her pussy tight against the hole. And I didn't waste any time pushing into her. Then I skipped all the lower gears, going straight into top. If we lasted as long as a minute, I'd be surprised.

All the foreplay had got both of us highly excited. The fucking was just to finish us off. The climax I get with Alice is always a good one, and this was no exception. Is there anything better than emptying your balls into a woman that loves sex? If there is, then I haven't experienced it. But what about her? She wasn't just the owner of the club, she was also my client. Was it good for her as well? It must have been, because at the height of her climax, she'd shouted out, "My Son has made me come!" And before leaving, she'd said, "I'm going to give you a pay rise."

To make the day even better, my next client was a woman in her twenties. And she didn't just have a body that you wouldn't believe, she also knew how to use it. I think I'm in love again!

On my way home I called Andy.

"What did you wake me up for? It had better be important."

I assured him that it was. However, after telling him about the new love in my life, he made it clear, with some harsh words, that it wasn't a good reason to wake him up. And then he'd ended the call.

The next morning, when I saw my Mother, I was relieved to see that she was wearing her dressing gown. And her behaviour towards me was what you would expect it to be. There was no leaning over, exposing her breasts, or bending over in an exaggerated manner with her legs wide apart. She must have realized that trying to seduce me was madness. She might even have talked it over with Alice. But it didn't really matter why she had changed her mind, I was just thankful that she had.

"Tomorrow evening, Alice and I are coming to see you."

I was shocked, almost speechless, but I did manage to mumble OK.

"You don't sound enthusiastic. I thought you'd like that."

I would. The three of us in the Glory Hole again would certainly make my day. But how had she discovered that the Chris at the club was really me? And why was she being so casual about it? I'd been worried that she would find out, but I needn't have been. I just wish that she hadn't been so direct. My heart was still racing. It would be a while before it was back to normal.