All Comments on 'Glory Hole - Chris's Perfect Job Ch. 03'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SebTombsSebTombsalmost 3 years ago

Superb, one of the very best on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 3 years ago

A few criticisms and comments. Overall I loved the story. Well written, hot and well paced.

BUT, when he was first punched, the Manager should have been all over him, helping and doing what she could to make sure it didn't happen again, rather than attacking and criticizing him. First he is an employee, with benefits and such, and they are responsible for his safety. Secondly, he could have "spilled the beans" with a potentially illegal sex for sale operation.

Also I didn't see any discussion of safe sex, so I had to assume that everyone was tested regularly.

Lastly, I felt the Mother's reaction with the punching, and then at the end, both seemed unrealistic. The first was over the top, then last was too low key. She obviously had strong feelings about making love/having sex with her son.

Anyway, none the less I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for sharing!!

DaikkennDaikkennabout 2 years ago

The ending wasn’t so eventful or even very good it was a very lame duck ending but I enjoyed the rest of it 5 stars for the story minus 1 for the end

CcatoneCcatonealmost 2 years ago

The story worked very nicely it showed the inexperienced, the fetishist, and more. The roles of a mother, sons, friends, and society norms, and those roles constantly cross over and merge. Take the title away replace it with another, it is something that we do daily and differently that we choose to. I do agree that you should have a good better end to it story, something short like that {they decide take 2 week vacation pool knowledge and experience brainstorming how to apply it several different types business demands. Just a thought. Great mother son story

CcatoneCcatonealmost 2 years ago

I might add that while reading the story one things stuck out was glory hole true trouble was the awkward design of access to each other. We were contracted to develop a portable collapsible. We have patents pending. It allows anonymity and it is adjustable in many ways, an example legs can be spread, supported, mid section 90°bending and bed adjustable from vertical to horizontal, the head rest is adjustable for comfort, for deep throat, and replaceable head pad for face down for massage or anal, and many more adds on, phone holder/drink, value holder, and other extras. We developed over 6 months and revised several times and added many more features. After 9 months we submitted patents, since have are filed. We did this a gay couple and they are the sole authorized retailer. We thought that we would we would have made more money, but we are still growing. We are still developing other uses for it and other items.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the role reversal in this story. The glory holes I've been to are owned by creepy guys and the women who show up who work there are well..., let's say their faces could stop a clock. There is a reason you are not looking them in the eyes as she is sucking your cock because your dick would shrivel inside your belly from fright they are usually so fugly. Having a mother as a client made me think of the time I brought an old longtime gf now FWB to a Gloryhole because it was on her bucket list. We barely entered the room when a black cock stuck through the hole and she immediately sucked it off. She then took her clothes off and another black cock appeared and she swallowed his load. We heard snickering and before long out popped a white cock as big as the black ones. Lisa sucked him hard and then offered her pussy to the hole and she fucked him hard. He exploded in her pussy while she sucked me off. She then fucked me on the bench and it was a great night of sex. So..., who do we meet in the parking lot outside? Her son and his two black buddies. Lisa was cool as a cucumber asking what they were doing there. They said they were just looking. Drew, (Lisa's son) asked her what WE were doing there and Lisa smiling showed them the silver vibrator I had just bought her. Everybody said their c-ya's and I noticed Drew gave his mom another look b4 he got in the driver's seat of his mother's car and drove away with his buddies. I told Lisa that sucking and fucking her son in front of me knocked one off MY bucket list. Lisa thoughtfully replied she had knocked 3 things off her bucket list that night. She then asked me if I would take her to Fantasy Fest later that month. Another bucket list item of hers. We round up going to FF for 5 days with her son Drew and spit roasting his mom all week and once in public, which, you guessed was another BL item...

chasbro507chasbro507over 1 year ago

Would love to have more of Helen’s contrasting soft and hard side and whether she gets in trouble for fucking an employee

Sex4lf57Sex4lf579 months ago

Loved the series! Five stars and a favorite point!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES