All Comments on 'Glory Hole - Chris's Perfect Job'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
JynnyJynnyabout 3 years ago

Wonderful and captivating story. I question my own thoughts about having lived with mom/dad in my earlier years, that they would actually know the sound of my voice whether I was on the other side of a wall/barrier. Makes me wonder if in your story that Rita/Margaret, (Chris') mom actually does know it is her son.....regardless there are many avenues this story could continue....wonderful and exciting story....keep up the great work....

SebTombsSebTombsabout 3 years ago

You always come up with a new twist, and I’m always pleased when you produce a new story. There are so many ways this could go. Will there be a sequel?

nicho1855nicho1855about 3 years ago

I wonder if you will write any more chapters and let his mom know who has been fucking her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

5 stars! It's very good chapter.

Please explore more about Ms Jenkins the chemistry teacher. You can write that few days later, she came to the glory hole for yet another session with Chris. After the session, as she was about to leave, Chris asked if she’d like to have dinner. Ms Jenkins laughed and playfully teased Chris about the situation, he works in a glory hole, probably got to fuck tons of women hotter than herself, yet he still wanted to ask her out? He doesn’t even know if she’s still single. Chris replied it’s true he didn’t know, but he wanted to take the chance, because he can't stop thinking about her ever since her first visit. Jenkins took Chris’ number and told him she’ll call if she’s interested.

Few days later, she called, and they went out for dinner. It was normal dinner, but they learned more about each other. During dinner, Ms Jenkins said she remembered Chris because back in school, he kept staring at her legs. Chris was surprised she knew. Ms Jenkins said he did try to be subtle, but he was an awkward teenager overloaded with hormones, and she had very good intuition.

After dinner, they agreed to meet up again in future for more dates. Ms Jenkins told Chris he had to tell her about all the women he serviced in the glory hole. In return, she will always wear short skirts for him to stare as much as he wanted at her sexy thighs.

Bear_TrainerBear_Trainerabout 3 years ago

This needs a chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really enjoyed it. Wanted mother to find out. Hope there's more to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Looking forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked it. Should be good when he gets his aunt.

Dewaltpower1Dewaltpower1about 3 years ago

Excellent writing, the lead up was very erotic. The end came too soon and left me wanting more. I hope you continue the story with Chris and his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Only 5hing to make this better would be the sequel. Tease!

sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

Should have let the mother inform the son that she knows it's him at the club, and she wants him in her bed at home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is well written. You could do a follow up with your mother learning your secret.

The ending is ragged though. Never leave your client or your story too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Mom?

Sis (aunt) & mom waiting in bed for his BFC!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

please let me start by saying it as a great start to your writing please make us cum some more

bshell47bshell47about 3 years ago
AWESOME story.

Can’t wait to see where you take this adventure.

Please continue!

HAVING a favorite teacher was a fantastic addition.

I think we all have a favorite teacher fantasy.

swfb70swfb70about 3 years ago

loved it-sure hope there is a chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This felt super-rushed and lacking in depth. It would have been nice to see life at home between mother and son after their first encounter. Surely, she recognized his voice the first time. If his teacher could, then why wouldn't his mother? Try to work on your punctuation as well. Use a comma when someone would naturally pause. The way you have them littered throughout this story makes it really choppy. Lastly, Mother and Son are only capitalized when they're used as proper nouns. Ex. 1. "Mother, what time is it?" Ex. 2. My mother is beautiful. Hope this all helps to make your next story more engaging.

Hanky1065Hanky1065about 3 years ago

Need more of this story line.

SuthrnlvrSuthrnlvrabout 3 years ago
Great

Great story! Continue with Aunt Lily please....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

How could his mom not afford the membership price but his high school teacher could? That makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not complete. Should go until discovered, or not.

starbanestarbaneabout 3 years ago

Would love to read more, please

Crusader235Crusader235about 3 years ago
Hot

Hot as H! Please continue, there's allot of meat left on their bones.

sfiftysfiftyabout 3 years ago

Loved the story. I hope that you continue with it.

feelgood2000feelgood2000about 3 years ago

Great!!

Love the threesome, also I’m being pedantic I hope it even gets hotter

Pat2610Pat2610almost 3 years ago

My husband took me to a glory hole and they had one for couples. I was fingered and sucked by females. I told my husband he lost female only now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You need a part 2 that involves mom and Alice and then Lilly then they figure out who Chris is and maybe all of them together after that without a wall

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mother has lived with him all his life and doesn't recognize his voice yet the teacher who hasn't seen him for years does. Not realistic. Still I like your writing and looking forward for more

JustmeWBJustmeWBover 2 years ago

Nicely done Chris.

I loved that Chris was now teaching Biology to Ms. Jenkins.

I'ld really like some more of her, in the next few chapters. A potential girlfriend, even?

I'm so looking forward to his Aunt stopping by.

Maybe Chis recommends to new friends (Mom and Alice)

invite the new divorcee (Aunt Lily) over for diner and a chat.

A club 4some might be just the ticket to brighten her newly found adult life?

Thanks again, and Cheers,

WB

KinkCuriousInNJUSKinkCuriousInNJUSover 2 years ago

Good story, but I find it incredulous that his mom doesnt recognize his voice. And if Alice owns the club, wouldn't she actually know who he was? She would have to know who all of the guys were, being on her payroll and all that. That said, i would have liked to have seen mom and Alice take care of Chris (and vice versa) out in the open once the mom figured out who he was.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf579 months ago

Loved it! Hopefully the next chapter will be just as hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.