Glory(Hole) Days of Trish & Mickie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For fuck's sake! Just finish this guy off and we can fucking get out of here!" The blonde bombshell watching on once again used her anger at this all to dodge the question. Not even noticing know that her own nipples had become hard, poking through her merch T-shirt as she'd gotten low arousal from watching this admittedly skilled display of sexual ability from the rookie sports entertainer. Unable to help, even with the pissed off look on her stunning face, as Mickie pulled her juicy tits all the way up before dropping them down to make that cock pop out between them. The sort of pace that would make most men, WWE fans or otherwise, blow a load in seconds but whoever this very lucky stud was as he moaned away he was able to take it. Grunting out with "Fucking porn star tits!" among other led compliments between his groans.

"Not before I fuck this cock properly one more time! Been a loooooooooooong fucking while... Mmmmm! Since a guy, like, even lasted in my mouth! Yep yep!" Mickie flashed another insane but wide smile as she finally turned her gaze back to the cock she was servicing. Just to tilt her head down, spitting down onto the crown when it appeared out of her cleavage. The next pump of her rack rubbing that saliva onto his inches to keep the motion nice and smooth. James moaning a little herself as she enjoyed the hot sensation of such a long, thick piece of man-meat fitting perfectly between those enhanced tits of hers. The beauty who would go on to be one of the few women to have been both WWE Women's and Divas Champion for the moment putting on a a display that showed she could have easily become a major star in skin flicks with this level of talent instead of the sports entertainment legacy she was starting to form.

"Well?? What you fucking waiting for??" Trish once again snapped, before trying to compose herself as she brushed her hair back. "Quit using your tits on him and get to fucking him!"

"Ooooooooooh, my pleasure, Trishie!" Mickie happily said, promptly moving up from the kneeling position as she once again turned around and hiked up her skirt. This time however bending over right forwards as her tits hung down. "Didn't know you wanted to watch me go to work on this big fucking cock so bad, though!" She giggled with a flirty wink as she reached back again, guiding that familiar (but at the same time completely unknown) cock back into her soaking wet tunnel.

"That is not what I fucking meant and you know it!" Stratus hissed through her teeth but her words barely heard from not just the combined moans but the loud slap as Mickie, showing that unhinged eagerness, drove her thick hips straight back into the wall. Plunging her pussy full of that prick with the first motion to take him in to the hilt. "Woah! I mean, geez... Don't try and break the poor guy's fucking dick off there, Mickie!" Trish had to clear her throat from seeing that. Not even trying to distract herself by acting like she was keeping a watch on the far bathroom door. Just watching as Mickie gripped her own knees to both keep position and start to rock herself back and forth. Fucking herself on this long cock as she shifted forward a few inches before driving right into him and the wall. The slap of skin hitting more the wall than his body ringing out as once again she was doing all the work to both of their moaning delight.

"MMMMM... So good! AHHHHH! Really... MMMMM! Fucking good! OOOOOOOH FUCK! MMMM..." Mickie grinned away as fresh sweat rolled down her stunning face. Even tossing her long brunette hair back some loose strands stuck against her cheeks as she bucked forward and back. Impaling herself onto this long shaft she's already blown and worked over with her tits before fucking properly for a second time. Juices slowing dripping down her thighs to add to her messy state while her large tits swung in time with the sharp motion she was delivering using her gorgeous body. "AHHHHH FUCK... Think I might e-even... AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK... Fucking finally cum on this... UHHHHH!! Amazing piece of fucking dick! MMMMM..." James stated, finally letting out a hiss but in a far more lusty way than the blonde watching on had been doing. Another lick of her teeth as she looked over to make sure the target of her obsession was gazing on, and continuing to not be bothered (or did she even properly register it) by the anger Stratus still had about being roped into this gloryhole action.

"Guess the way you've been acting here? Must take a lot to get you off..." Trish stated the obvious as her eyes switched from locking onto the fellow WWE Diva to down to see the glimpses of that thick, long shaft appearing from out of Mickie's soaking pussy. That clap of all that thick tanned ass being slammed back sounding out, making it a wonder that the wall wasn't left cracked from the eager force of that juicy rump slapping back. "Ugh! Just fucking cum already! Either of you! We need to get out of here!" Trish seemingly managed to snap out of it as she looked again to Mickie's gleeful (and not just from the pleasure of fucking some big cock) expression. Trying and failing to distract herself with any sight around the bathroom but her eyes always returning to watch the action right in front of her. Something that might be motivating James even more than having her twat spread open by thick man-meat like this.

"No problem, Trishie! MMMMM... Just let me... AHHHH YESSSSSSSSS... MMMMM..." James moved a hand off her leg, planting it to her crotch and furiously starting to rub away at the top of her slit. Still using the other to support the position and rock back and forth, plunging that still needy twat sharply back to take all those inches in. Groaning away as her head tilted back and for once her eyes were not focused on her idol as she rolled upward. The pleasure building but still able to move her body along that hard pole. The moans of the man on the other side now barely heard thanks to her own loud cries of delight and the constant loud smack of her booty hitting into the wall. "FUCK! YES! CUMMING! FUCK! OOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSS MMMMMM!!" Another wide, crazed smile as James drove herself straight back. This time stayed bent over with her rump against the wall as she shuddered on that unknown cock. Cumming over him to make him groan as her snatch squeezed him. More juices to further coat not just over that length, but down her thighs and even staining onto the hole and the wall itself to drip downward. Stayed stuffed back for a good minute before easing forward with a deranged mumble as she let that cock fall from her snatch.

"Fucking finally... Now we can go." Trish quickly said, turning like she was going to rush and leave.

"Not until he's finished!" Mickie announced much to the other woman's groaning despair as James, even fresh from orgasm, made sure to get back down and drop with a squat. Even at the expense of dripping juices hitting the bathroom floor. "Can't let a good dick like this leave with poor blue balls! That's just bad manners!"

Before Trish could make an excuse for this scene to end, Mickie was already back at it. Guiding that big cock back into her mouth to immediately stain her pouty lips with her own flavour. Slurping her own orgasm right off these pulsing inches and from her loud, if not muffled moans the flavour of her own pussy wasn't one she either hated or wasn't familiar with. Bobbing away with the sort of wild energy that seemed even quicker than the pace she'd blown him with earlier on. Never mind going deep onto him as she pushed her gorgeous face right down so that her nose went just a hint through the hole as his balls met her chin.

"Holy shit!!" Even Trish stared in awe, seeing a full on deep throat display as James plunged her mouth and kept herself held. Only slightly pulling up to slurp before pushing back in without even gagging once. Like it wasn't just her pussy built to handle thick, long shafts like this. Hearing the grunts, moans and what even sounded like a hand slapping on the other side of the wall as if the lucky guy being blown couldn't believe how good this oral was. James slobbering over him as her saliva seeped out, dripping down her chin and the balls she was pressed again, before further landing down onto both the wall and the tops of her big tits squished up against the wall. Perhaps luckily, Mickie missed seeing her idol biting her lower lip from being impressed by this sinful display. James' eyes closed with focus to keep the deep throat going as her snug oral tunnel gripped the cock she'd just came over moments before.

But Mickie's eyes snapped open when she felt this dick pulsing between her skilled lips. Not even pulling away as she kept her mouth pressed down as she heard more deep grunting from the other side. Allowing this unknown man, after all the bareback sex, to simply cum straight down her throat as she continued sucking away. A purr of approval from him even as she barely tasted his load, just swallowing him down with porn star ability as his shaft pulsed. Still working her pouty lips even as he went soft like she was trying to suck out every last drop of spunk from him. Rather the sight of 'Never Stick Your Dick in Crazy' as now with his cock super sensitive, the man tried to pull his cock of her slurping mouth. Causing James to whine and glare in a form of outrage as her hands smacked onto the wall. Tightening her rip of her lips as she got in another deep bob around him. A grunt heard along with "Damn bitch! You crazy!" as the man, perhaps worried his dick was about to be sucked clean off from him, had to forcefully pull out from her mouth. Leaving her groaning and sucking on just air as that cock vanished from sight.

"I can't believe you just swallowed him down like that! I mean, ewwww..." Trish sighed.

"What? Just like dick is dick, cum is cum!" Mickie just smiled, wiping away the spit from the side of her mouth with the back of her hand.

"And I guess gloryholes are just gloryholes to you, huh?" Stratus said with a hit of mocking, noticing how well the other woman had been performing there.

"Noooooooooooo idea what you mean, Trishie!" James claimed before reaching forward, grabbing her hand. "Come on! Now it's your turn!" She said, pulling the blonde towards the stall.

"W-What?? No! I am not doing that!" Stratus protested. "Besides! Ashley will be waiting for us! We've still got to make it to the next town!" She pointed out.

"Pft, rocker bitch will be listening to some radio station or crap. Probably sucking off the station clerk for a six pack or some smokes. Fucking bitch." Mickie said with a rather angered tone towards Trish's other friend. "Come on! I bet there's going to be plenty more cocks where that came from!"

"No! We are not doing this! I'm not that kind of woman!" Trish continued to protest as the two of them were in the stall.

The two WWE Divas bickering for the moments and that gave the time for a little word of mouth to get around on the other side of the wall. Whether it was just another lucky guy who happened to be there, or someone rushing in from another truck after hearing that there was a good time to be had for once at that stalls. Regardless, it soon meant that both women jolted back when another fat, long cock was popped through the glory hole ready to be used. And this one looking like it was even thicker than the already more than impressive one James had just been using minutes before.

"Now we are talking!" Mickie grinned, taking advantage of Trish also staring as she pulled the blonde in. "The perfect kind of dick for my heroine! Only the biggest and best for Trish!"

"I said no!" Trish claimed, even as her eyes kept darting to this new, even bigger dick. "L-Look, I get it! You're into this kind of thing, but this isn't what I do! I'm not that kind of woman!"

"Oh come onnnnnnnnnnnnnn Trishie! Have some fun!" James grinned, putting her hands on Trish's shoulders. "It's fun! You can just like, I don't know, pretend the other guy on the other side is someone you have the hots for! Like a hunky celeb! Maybe even a hot Superstar you've got a big old crush on! Anyone!" She said, stroking the other woman's shoulders for encouragement. "Not as hot as you of course, but you know..."

"Uh, excuse me? I'm Trish Stratus you know..." The blonde narrowed her eyes a bit, like Mickie just unintentionally hit a nerve. "I can have any man I want at the snap of my damn fingers! Superstar or otherwise!" She said with a look back at her 'friend'.

"Soooooooooooo... Why don't you?" Mickie kept grinning as she used her strength to guide Trish downward, making the blonde's eyes widen as she got a close look at that already hardening cock. "Bet this big boy here is a lot bigger than some Superstars... Bet that includes a couple that you've..." She began to say, knowing that Trish has already had quite a few 'relationships' with male WWE stars already in the past.

"Don't. Go. There." Trish hissed before letting out a sigh. "OK! OK, fucking fine! I'll... I'll just suck him off and we can go." She finally relented, before glancing back at the other Diva again. "But don't just stand there! Go stand watch!" She demanded, before looking to the cock as she reached up at last. Getting a groan out of whoever it was as she took a firm grip and began to pump. "This one is a lot fucking bigger than... N-Never mind..." She held off from actually comparing to any specific names, but her gazing look seemed to show this was a lot thicker and longer than any hook ups she's had in months if not longer than that. And her hand working well to soon get this unseen male nice and hard after just a few strokes. "Hey! I said watching out for me, damn it!" Trish complained, seeing Mickie was still actually just behind her.

"Fine, fine! Have it your way, Trishie..." Mickie rolled her eyes, moving to the side to almost the same position her idol had been in when their roles had been reversed. Expect this time, James wasn't even really trying to act like she was watching the far door. Far more interested in seeing Trish slowly open her mouth as she leaned in. Making herself and the man she was gripping groan out as she wrapped her plump and pouty lips around that thickness. The already six-time Women's Champion having her eyes widen again as her lips stretched, not used to this vast size. But much like in the ring, not letting this defeat her as she started to rock her blonde haired head up and down. Groaning as she took him in and let him sample an oral dose of Stratusfaction that made the moans sound out through the gloryhole.

"Mmmmm... That's fucking hot..." Mickie stated the obvious as she licked her own lips while watching Trish's soft ones go to work, sliding along this fat cock as Trish's objections to this all left her using a slow but steady pace. But with lips as built to suck dick as this, any sort of motion would easily get the sort of moans being heard from the other side of the wall. Trish to her credit going with this lusty situation, glaring to the side seeing Mickie groping her own tits as she watched on to remind her 'friend' to keep on watch. Trish turning back, and not making it clear whether she was taking the advice to pretend that the unseen man she was blowing was someone she had a crush on or not. Working her mouth along the size to slip more inches in as she started to apply her saliva onto him.

"Mmmmmphhh... Hhhhhmmmm... Mmmmmm... Mmmmmphhh..." As the minutes past, and Trish got the feeling that this guy was even able to handle what her damp, soothing mouth could deliver, she started applying more pace to her bobs. A little more speed and sliding in further, all while dragging those full lips back and forth in a way that might even force a seasoned porn star into an early finish from head this good. The saliva starting to drip down her chin, hitting onto her big tits as her blonde locks swayed back and forth. "Mmmmm! Mmmmmphhh... Mmmmmm..." Her eyes narrowed as she stared up at the wall, looking like she was pretending to imagine someone actually being seen in front of her as she delivered this dose of oral sex. A hunky Superstar? A handsome celeb? Or someone else? Whatever she was thinking, it at least translated to a great blowjob as the groans of "God damn!", "So fucking good!" and "Is this a porn star?" were heard as dirty compliments between moans.

Standing at the doorway of the stall, Mickie wasn't even faking like she was standing watch as the freshly fucked beauty still had a sweat on, and acted like she was trying to start herself off all over again. One hand down under her skirt, slowly rubbing away at herself as she watched the red hot sight of her idol sucking on some random fat cock at a gloryhole. "Mmmmm... Wish those fucking lips were sucking on me..." Mickie mumbled to herself as she had to bite her lip to hold back her moans. Thankfully the slurps and the groans from the stall were masking her noises so she could watch on. Her eyes shifting back and forth like watching a wrestler running the ropes as she followed the smooth, and looking very skilled bobbing that Trish was delivering.

It seemed like the Canadian beauty was finally getting into this properly as she closed her eyes. Leaning in to let that big cock fill her mouth up but even with his vast size, and her previous claims of not being this kind of a woman, she wasn't even gagging yet as she took him in deep. Her saliva drooling down, adding to the mess hitting the rim of the gloryhole and the wall to ooze down along with staining her top. Making her hardened nipples stick out more as she made a sexy mess along his thick length. Keeping her lips nicely pressed around him as the reigning WWE Women's Champion put on an oral performance worthy of a good few adult film awards with this sort of smooth and swift pace. Even managing to use a hand to brush her golden locks back, which allowed Mickie to keep grinning and get the clear view of this dick sucking 101 being shown off.

"Mmmmm! Damn Trish! You're, like, really fucking good at this! Better than I am!" Mickie couldn't help herself but to state the obvious out loud as she watched Trish's mouth glide back and forth along this still rock hard shaft. Managing to at least hide her self pleasuring as when Trish glared with a side-eye Mickie had her hands at her sides but just a slightly heaving chest. Getting all worked up watching Stratus blowing an unseen man like she'd been doing many minutes before. "What? It's nothing to be ashamed at! Bet that mouth of yours feels real fucking good... Heh, I mean, like our friend over there is showing us with his loud fucking moans, am I right?" Mickie added to cover herself as she motioned with a thump to the wall. Not wanting her heroine to be too freaked out as certainly James was thinking that those plump, slurping lips of Trish's would look even hotter stuck between her legs than they were even now wrapped around some fat man-meat.

Stratus lifted her head away after the round of bobs that looked close to going to take him into her throat but pulled off. "That was a weird, uh, compliment there Mickie..." Trish raised an eyebrow as she moved up. "Forget it, everything about this is fucking weird..." She pointed out for herself as she began to push her jeans down.

"Ooooooooh! Going all the way, Trishie?" Mickie couldn't quite hold back her obsessive glee, watching Stratus shove down her panties too. Showing off her delicious looking pussy that wasn't quite as soaked as Mickie was when starting the penetration, but still wet enough.

"Well I can't just leave the guy with fucking blue balls now, can I?" Stratus shot James a look to remind her to stand guard, while using Mickie's words from earlier as a way to vent frustrations.

"Feel free to go all the way undressing too! Come on, we're both, like, adults here!" James added as well but the blonde just moved back, trying her own form of copying what the brunette had been doing earlier on.