Glory(Hole) Days of Trish & Mickie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

"Fuck, I don't even have a rubber on me to put on him..." The multi-time Women's Champion grumbled as she had her back against the wall, using a form of squat as she lowered while reaching with her hand to guide this cock up against and then into her snatch. Her eyes widening with a gasp, then joining in the guy behind her as they moaned out. Her tight Canadian pussy being spread open by a huge thickness she wasn't used to. Making her stall her motion, adjusting to the sensation as her arms spread out along the wall. "FUCK... MMMMM... God, that's fucking big..." Trish hissed but this time in a lot of pleasure than simply frustration. Starting to move her body as she eased upward, almost making that big dick fall from her twat before she slowly but smoothly pushed down. Staring to watch her perform the vanishing trick as she sank down, filling herself up with a lot more inches than she's gotten from any of her flings or relationships over her already impressive WWE career.

"Ho-ly fuuuuuuuuuuck..." Mickie meanwhile was almost drooling as she stared and watched her idol's tight, wet pussy getting stuff with a thick shaft. Again failing to even attempt to act like a lookout for anyone walking in as her own hands worked over her own thickly curved body. One down to rub her pussy, the other squeezing a bit tit as her head nodded up and down in time with Trish's movement as she rode that cock. "God, that's fucking amazing... And I thought it would just be amazing to be with Trish... Let alone watch her fuck..." James licked her lips as she gazed with a hunger even stronger than she'd had for the dick earlier on as she watched Trish's gorgeous half-clothed body jolt up and down. Trish's top riding up, giving a hint of underboob as her breasts bounced as the blonde bombshell didn't look to be in the same sort of annoyed, pissed off state of mind she'd been when just merely watching on.

"MMMMMM! FUCK... GOD... Been... MMMMM FUCK... Been a real fucking long time... UHHHHH! Since any fucking cock... MMMMM... Has lasted even this fucking long with me... AHHHHH FUCK..." Trish groaned, little drops of sweat forming on her already stunning face as the combination of venting her frustrations through fucking this cock and keeping up the unusual position drained her a little. Her rounded, thick ass pressed against the wall to slide up and down as she worked her pussy nice and deep down onto that fat long cock. The former WWE Hardcore Champion showing the sort of skill more suited for a XXX-rated website than any match involving weapons. "FUCK... Just a little... FUCK T-Tricky, keeping this fucking position up! MMMMM SHIT! AHHHHH..." She admitted with a groan as her head hung down for a second. So focused on riding this fat dick that she wasn't even noticing the intense and deranged stare from her fangirl, let alone the self-pleasuring James was doing as she watched on. Lacking the experience with gloryholes that the other woman seemingly had, let alone not being used to taking this size of shaft, as Trish's motion bucked and stalled once in a while as she adjusted position to keep this dick buried inside of her.

Seeing this, Mickie grinned as she stopped rubbing herself in order to walk across as Trish leaned forward a bit. Using the little space offered to lean over her idol and spit downward. The tail end catching onto the top of Trish's stunning backside to make her gasp, looking over with a glare while the saliva landed onto that fat cock. "What? You were having trouble taking him all in!" Mickie just grinned broadly at the annoyed stare. "He's a real thick boy after all! Nothing you can't handle, right Trish?" She said as if it was a clear fact rather that her trying to motivate or be helpful. The death glare the blonde was giving in response seemingly not registering with the insane beauty's grin.

"If you ever... MMMMM FUCK!!" Trish was about to threaten but with the spit having hit that shaft, it managed to help act a sort of lube. Trish jolting down and that big dick hitting in deeper into her tightness, making her moan out as her head tilted up. "FUCK!! N-Never mind! AHHHHH FUCK! GOD... So fucking big!! MMMMM!!" Once again the supreme pleasure was overriding the disgust and shame the respected Diva of the Decade should be feeling. Her motion still a little off with the timing but managing to work her tightness up and down. Not even needing to go up to the crown of him before she lowered back down with a groan. Her long blonde hair rubbing against the wall to get out of place while her top fought a battle to stay over her breasts from the firm jiggling. "AHHHHH FUCK! God fucking damn it... MMMMM FUCK... This is not... MMMMM FUCK... How I expected a road trip to go!! FUCK..." She managed to groan out as again her eyes closed from the mix of trying to focus at the task at hand while the pleasure further washed over her.

"Yessssssss... Fuck that cock Trish... Mmmmm... God, that's so fucking hot..." Mickie licked her lips as her hands were back to work at herself. Squeezing her own tit so much so could lift it up and tilt her head towards it, flicking at the nipple. All the while as her free hand stroked away to leave her fingers soaked from arousal. Even showing off more of her intense to say the least worship of her idol as she was gyrating her hips back and forth. Trying to copy the motion being done right in front of her as if she was imagining slamming a big strap-on sex toy up into the snug, wet pussy that a lucky guy was getting to experience through a gloryhole. "B-Bet I could fuck her better..." She narrowed her eyes, watching the sex unfolding with now a shred of envy. Like how dare someone else get to make her heroine moan out instead of her. She was thinking about busting through the wall and punching whoever this guy was if he didn't make Trish cum.

"FUCK... I need to try... MMMMM! A fucking different position..." Trish said, easing herself up and off from that still rock hard cock. Opening her eyes only to see Mickie standing with still a sweat on but hands at her sides, faking like she'd been watching out.

"N-Nothing to, like, report Trish! Yep!" Mickie said with a nod as she put on a wide smile.

"Good..." Stratus narrowed her eyes like she sensed something was off, but she was in too lusty a mood now to care. "Oh, of fucking course! Why didn't I think of that..." She said, using a foot to close the lid on the toilet and then keep the boot on it, leaving one leg planted on the floor as she reached down. Lining that cock up with her snatch again as she stuck that stunning, rounded ass out. "No. Spitting." She paused, glaring across at the other Diva before easing her twat back.

"Awwwwww... Fine." James pouted, folding her arms over her heaving tits as she was getting all worked up already just watching the object of her obsession about to take some cock again.

This time with her pussy used to the feeling of being stretched out and having the natural 'lube' of her own juices the current WWE Women's Champion was able to rock back with this bending over position nice and deep. Making both herself and the guy behind the wall she's backing up into moan out loudly and without shame as she managed to stuff all those thick inches inside of her wet twat. An approving tilt of the head from the blonde as she began to shift forward before sending herself sharply back. Her stunning ass clapping back into the wall before she shifted forward. Her big tits finally bouncing free with her top hiked up above those much lusted after mounds and she was so in the zone now for pleasure she didn't mind the wardrobe malfunction. And certainly the audience of one watching on with wide insane eyes didn't mind one bit of the extra treat to watch as Trish shoved herself back and forth with a more firm, well timed pace than before.

"MMMMM FUCK... OH FUCK! MMMMM... Fucking splitting me open almost! MMMMM SHIT! GOD! MMMMM... So fucking big! MMMM..." Trish groaned out as the sweat rolled down her already stunning face along with the rest of her exposed, curvaceous body. Showing off the skill as expected of a multi-time Champion who would go on to be a WWE Hall of Famer. Smoothly sliding her soaking snatch along that shaft to make not just herself moan, but get groans of delight from the man on the other side of the wall. Still knowing nothing about that lucky male aside from the occasional grunt and filthy compliment along the likes of "Tight as fuck!" and "My lucky fucking night!" to voice his approval. Trish so caught up now in her own pleasure she had a hand stroking up her curves, finding her bouncing tit to give herself a deep grope as if her lust wasn't high enough already.

With her eyes closed, Stratus didn't see her fangirl staring with creepy intensity to follow the back and forth motion while stuffing a couple fingers into her own already wet slit. Mickie's free hand reaching out but holding thin air as she still simulated like she was the one getting to fuck Trish from behind instead of this man through the gloryhole. James sending her own hips forward whenever Trish rocked hers back. Nodding in time as Trish shifted her body as Mickie pretended she was getting to pleasure her idol and clearly aroused by the idea. Looking like more juices than ever were coating her digits and dripping down her thighs. More turned on by thinking about fucking Trish than she'd been actually getting fucked earlier on.

Not even seeing this, Stratus continued to move herself back and forth with the bent over position to leave her tits swaying and her ass clapping back firmly as she drove her twat down to the hilt. The woman nicknamed herself as the Queen of Queens acting now like she was a natural size queen to be able to drive her tight, wet snatch down to take in all this cock better than many a seasoned porn star ever could. Her golden hair flying back and forth in time with her shifts, leaving a few loose strands of hair stuck to her face from the now energetic movement. One hand staying on the knee of the raised leg so she could keep in position, so the other was free to roam. Sometimes giving her big tits a grope, and others reaching back to spread her ass a little bit so she could look back at herself taking such a fat slab of man-meat.

"UHHHH... FUCK! MMMMM FUCK... Fucking... MMMMM! I'm fucking getting there..." Trish gasped as she pushed herself back and forth like a machine to stuff her love tunnel full with this still unknown cock from a lucky guy she doesn't know even the name off. Just thrilled to be able to get a dick, any dick, that can actually not last with her but actually give her pleasure. Her free hand now down between her legs, stroking across the top of her twat to race herself towards a well deserved peak. Her head titled back with closed eyes and her mouth in a perfect O-shape to allow her sinful moans to escape. Sounding and acting like a totally different woman now compared to the pissed off state of mind she had when just merely watching some sex happening earlier on.

It seemed like that the blonde wasn't the only one about to ride out a peak. Mickie shoving her fingers quickly in and out of her soaking pussy as she had to use her other hand to stuff fingers inside to muffle her moans. Drooling over one set of digits to coat them in spit while the others were dripping with her arousal as she watched her idol fucking like a pro, even if she wished she was the one getting to pleasure her. James so lost in her own desires she was having to lean against the stall door for support as she furiously finger banged herself and almost bobbed along the other fingers like she was sucking them off.

"FUCK! YES... YES! FINALLY... AHHHHH FUCK!! FINALLY! FUCKING... MMMMMM!! FUCKING CUMMING!!" Trish moaned out loudly, her eyes flickering open to show them rolled upward as her ass kept slamming back into the wall. Groaning out as she hit her orgasm and made the guy on the other sign call out in delight as her snatch found a new tightness to clamp around him. Showering his prick with a fresh flood of juices while her body still worked on a filthy autopilot to drive back and forth. Making sure she got to ride out all of her peak while the man stuffed into her had something more to brag about this night as he lasted in such renewed tightness. Even if he wouldn't be able to remember the names he'd heard of her or the other woman after what felt like a lifetime ago due to being more focused (as any guy would be) on this top notch pussy.

That wasn't the only peak happening in this side of the stalls. Seeing and hearing her heroine cum nice and hard setting off Mickie into another orgasm. Her expression even lewder than the woman she was watching fucking as the brunette drooled from the corner of her grinning mouth around her fingers. Ramming the other digits in and out of her slot to leave more fluids dripping down her thick thighs and to the floor. Mumbling incoherently around her fingers as she watched her object of insane desire ease forward off the cock. James snapping to attention, shoving her skirt and top down to fake like nothing was out of the ordinary even with the fresh sweat across her pretty face.

"D-Don't say a fucking word..." Trish opened her eyes but only saw Mickie grinning as usual, misreading that expression and having no idea her fangirl had been getting off on the action. "I know, OK! I know..." Trish said, before turning around to face the wall. "I can't just hit and run. I'll finish him off." She said as she made an assumption about that look she was getting.

"Can't believe this guy is still fucking hard..." Trish half-mumbled as she squatted down with a groan, still sensitive after her peak. But still with the energy to reach up and down take her turn to deliver an unusual titty fuck through this gloryhole. Pushing up her fantastic, large and rounded breasts in order to sandwich them around this long, fat cock. "Oh god! I'm fucking covering my own fucking tits with my fucking cum!" Trish stared down as she felt exactly that. Smearing her juices onto her mounds as she began to lift them up before sliding them smoothly back down. Gritting her teeth a bit as she heard the moans from the other side as if getting worked between her breasts felt as good as it had been balls deep in her pussy. But letting that slide since this guy, whoever he was, did what few men including some WWE Superstars couldn't do by making her cum.

"Geez, Trishie! Talk about one for the road, huh?" Mickie grinned, resisting the urge to start self pleasuring again as she watched that infamous, juicy rack getting rubbed up and down that big cock. Not just her eyes following the movement of that chest but her head nodding along to eagerly watch the breast fuck. Noting the smooth motion that seemed to indicate that despite Trish's claims earlier on this doesn't seem like her first time pleasuring a fat cock with her own body. "Hey, I'm not complaining! Nope! You go get yourself some!" James claimed when she got shot a side-eye look like the blonde didn't want to be disturbed at this moment. The slap being heard when Trish brought her breasts down as she worked him over with the eager motion. A feeling that man a red blooded man, wrestling fan or otherwise, would die to experience from one of the hottest women in WWE history.

"I'm just finishing the job here! T-That's all!" Stratus claimed as she kept a tight hold of her tits but even so, she had so much flesh there to offer than her jugs bounced with each up and down motion she delivered. Groaning a little herself from the sensation of that big cock stuffed up now between her rack. A cock she's very familiar with after sucking him off and having a couple rounds banging him, but at the same time clueless to what this man even looks like let alone any name. "You're supposed to be keeping watch, anyway! So fucking do that!" She added with a hiss, further showing that this was all more so she could have a little more fun with a cock that finally brought her to orgasm. The still loud, approving moans from the other side of the wall proving it was more than appreciated. Even if the remarks of "Fucking amazing!", "Holy fucking shit!" and "Fucking as good as her fucking pussy!" were more of the filthy seal of approval.

"Maybe you could try, I don't know, blowing him too?" Mickie ignored the request as she leaned against the edge of the toilet stall to keep watching on. Licking her teeth as she watched the fat crown of his prick popping out from between the deep, pushed up cleavage that the current six-time reigning Women's Champion was making. Perhaps her twisted mind imagining wearing a thick strap-on to plunge up into those knockers herself some day. "You know! The good old double team of blowie and boobie fuck! Yep yep!" She added with a nod as Trish shot her another stare to question where her fangirl's head was at (and with the hindsight of how their 'friendship' ended she should have seen it coming). Even as Stratus kept on pumping away with those large, ripe breasts to show it wasn't just delivering a good fuck the 'usual' was the Canadian goddess was skilled at.

"That... Well, I guess... First time for everything..." Trish had to admit it wasn't a bad idea, but maybe her mind was being clouded by not yet having post-orgasm clarity. Bringing her face down to her already pushed up rack to lean in. Making the loudest groan yet come through the gloryhole as she wrapped those full, pouty lips of hers around the fat crown of his prick. Slurping without shame and even groaning herself around his meat while still pumping away onto his shaft with her mounds. Even smacking her own cheeks briefly with her titties as she slid them up but not letting that contact distract her from either motion she was delivering. Her eyes closed to savour the moment as she suckled on the tip while massaging the rod with her breasts.

Even Mickie's jaw dropped at the red hot sight that was more fitting for an adult film star than a top sports entertainer. Biting down on her bottom lip so much she almost drew blood as she witnessed her idol fuck and suck not just at the same time but to the same cock. Trish rubbing her breasts up and down smoothly with a nice swiftness to the pace. Coupled by slurping on the thick mushroom head with a slight bob to work her plump, built to service dick lips around that crown. Making it already seem like this was second nature to the multi-time Women's Champion rather than a perfect first time attempt. Stratus so caught up she wasn't even minding feeling her own spit drool down and getting stroked into not just these thick inches but onto her own breasts thanks to the one-woman double team she was delivering.

Perhaps a minor miracle that this part of the action lasted for as long as it has, but with deep grunts heard from the other side and the pulsing of that dick between her tits, Trish soon got her own creamy reward. Making her eyes widen when the first shots of spunk hit deep into her mouth, making her pull off and choke from the unexpected feeling as she had to swallow them down. Quickly recovering through as her hands let go of her tits, just to grip his dick and make sure the job was done properly. At the expense of coating her own face with a generous amount of thick ropes, splattering over her cheeks, nose, lips and chin as she jerked him off onto her stunning features. Groaning from the sensation and unlike the other woman, letting go of his spent shaft once the last drips were oozed out as that cock vanished back out of sight from the gloryhole and back into the night. No doubt the lucky guy wearing a mile-wide smile too for a night to remember.

Stratus feeling slightly the same as she slumped back with a groan as her head rested against the other, solid divider of the stall as she sat and panted. Feeling the spunk all across her features as her large chest heaved for air. That moment of bliss shattered as Mickie, unable to help herself, knelt down and leaned in towards her idol. Running her tongue up the side of that stained face to scoop up a large dollop of spunk in order to drink it down. An insane giggle leaving her and snapping back to reality Trish stormed to her feet with a new glare.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers