Glory(Hole) Days of Trish & Mickie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W-What the fuck was that??" Trish demanded as post-nut clarity was rapidly kicking in.

"I dunno... Just wanted to taste the cum off of you!" Mickie claimed with a shrug and a disturbing smile. "Yep! Just to see if it tasted different from the other guy!"

"...You know what?? Fuck this! We are out of here!" Trish said, grabbing her clothes from the floor as she stormed out of the stall. "Get fucking cleaned up! We are so fucking done here!" She said, hauling up her panties.

"...OK! Sure!" James just kept smiling, but made sure to lick her lips when Trish's back was turned. "Let me grab some paper towels..."

* * *

"Oh! Fucking finally!" Ashley Massaro leaned out the rental car window, turning down the radio as she saw Trish and Mickie approach after over an hour of being away. "What the fuck took you two so fucking long?" She questioned as in the passenger's seat it looked like the rebellious Diva has bought herself a couple snacks and a stiff coffee to keep herself busy.

"We got out clothes wet!" Mickie suddenly said, motioning to her creased top. "But like, we had to take a really, really long time to dry them out because they're so delicate."

"Oh... Fucking figures." Ashley says with a shrug. Buying the line from the expert liar since the response was so quick. "Can't trust gas station bathrooms. Anyway, get in. I don't want this coffee wearing off and one of you having to take over before we finally make it to the town." She added as she wound the window back up.

As the two women walked around the car, Trish shot the other Diva a stare as Mickie just gave another of those worrying smiles before she opened her car door open to get in. Trish hesitating as if she was thinking that if Mickie was that quick to lie about everything that just happened, what else could she be hiding? Trish shook her head though, getting into the car as well so the road trip could continue.

And with hindsight, perhaps that night wasn't the most 'odd' moment the two Divas would share... But it was certainly the most wild and lusty!

* * *

I am not currently accepting suggestions, requests or ideas for either future stories to write, or for specific characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story. Thanks for reading!