All Comments on 'Glory Hole Discovery'

by ImACuck

Sort by:
  • 88 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lapping up cum off of a bench under a glory hole

I think that says everything that needs to be said. Hope the old health insurance covers stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

What a wonderful day.

Three new baboons ................

Over StimulatedOver Stimulatedover 8 years ago
Stupid commenters. Good build.

Pay no attention to negative comments from people who just don't like this type of story. Their.comments just aren't helpful. It builds nicely and the discovery and voyeurism are exciting. The stranger is the weak point and is the barrier between a shared erotic experience between wife and husband. Remove the stranger, still have men enter her booth, let her find her own desires as he finds his, as he watches her find hers, without some mysterious intermediary, is hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

There was a lot of this that I really loved reading, but the thing that I don't like about stories like these is the whole tearing down of a man by a neanderthal as the wife is more obsessed with getting fucked than her husband or children. I know there are plenty out there who live for the verbal and emotional beatings these husbands take, but, while I love a good cheating story - and even one that involves being used as a slut like the wife in this story - I find that I need the husband to be a man and take control of the situation, and his life at home. Just my point of view and preference, but having another guy "win" someone else's wife, and totally control her, ruins what could be a great story for me.

Just my 2¢...catry on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't wait to hear more!

Great story! I will be looking for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

more cuck shit!!!

Rudolf420Rudolf420over 8 years ago
Loved it

Very well written and told. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

Nothing more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5!! A great read and a great effort.

eat shit and die dear annony your fag!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the only fag making a comment here

is bonnietaylor2/vastiesmith2 posing as anonymous. I'll give you the same advice you give others. Eat shit and die bonnietaylor2 you fag, cunt, whore, slut and FLAMER

Gave it a ONE STAR to offset that bitch bonnie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY DEAR ANNONY COMMENT BY VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2! OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good

Great story and well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5+*

I will never understand these Puritan moralists who think a fictional woman enjoying all sorts of sex and not betraying her husband (whether she knows it or not) makes for a poor story. The world must conform to your own repressions and perversions, whether conventional or idiosyncratic? This place is called "Literotica"! Judge the STORY, idiots, not your own approval or disapproval of the characters' implied morality! This one's hot, discovers and stimulates certain odd compulsions, and in places is brilliantly written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A "1" for good reasons

There is nothing sexy or erotic about their actions. She is a particularly nasty piece of work, bound and determined to catch some nasty disease. But barring that, her actions are just plain disgusting. Even for fiction she was just an over-the-top filthy whore. Lacking anything original or clever this was simply not fun or entertaining to read. 1 star only because negative stars aren't available - YET!

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
You know how to write but the story hit a new low. 1*

Why didn't you just put a slab of meat on the bench with a hole drilled in it?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5

for a better reason! Eat shit annony

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more

lets hear what happen next and how he handled it.

epic31epic31over 8 years ago
Nice start

Please go on, good job :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just The Authors Name.Alone ......

Gives this epic.the 1* it deserves.But no !He managed 4 pages of absolute swill.Fantasy or not.Fiction or not This is just bad Non erotic junk

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

the only problem on LIT is a stupid troll named bonnietaylor2 alias vastiesmith2. I'm reporting every flaming comment you post on this site. If other people are as offended as I am by this moron's trolling, please take ten seconds of your time and do the same.

who the fuck gives you the right to bash people for their ratings? You don't even READ the fucking stories!!! Your only purpose here is to flame!!!

what is this anon bullshit? the fact that you log in with a bogus name gives you more rights than other people? that only proves that you wasted one minute to create a disposable mail account. maybe in your STUPIDITY you don't realize that EVERY fucking comment on the net is anonymous, unless you start posting a copy of your fucking ID.

everyone has their own opinions and rates the stories accordingly. read the fucking stories and do the same for a change. if that's too difficult for you, go fuck yourself, but do it somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5*

Nothing wrong with a slut wife fantasy! I'd love to know my wife went into a porn shop and enjoyed the gloryhole!

Nice writing mate, ignore the jerks who bash hot slut wives, you're a good writer and there are a LOT of us who enjoy the genre!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She got plenty of sexual transmitted diseases

The low scum who screwed her gave her plenty of vd. Maybe even AIDS. That is so fucked up a story. And the husband would fuck her diseased cunt? What a joke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry this type of fantasy I can do without.

1* that's all it's worth to me. And to the complainers, I'm far from being a Puritan, otherwise I wouldn't be reading on this site. Idiots.

PutaBuscadorPutaBuscadorover 8 years ago
More Please!!

Love it! Want to read more about the wife's desire for filth.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Merry Christmas, what a great story

You just made my Christmas very Merry. I loved your story. I've done the same thing quite a few times. The difference is that my husband was the one encouring me on. Excellent. xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To all you complainer about anonymous comments.

Especially you bonnietaylor2/vastiesmith2, Jessica. If the author doesn't want anonymous comments he has the means to not allow them. So far, very few authors have turned off that feature. Ever wonder why? Without anonymous comments most of them wouldn't have any. Did it ever occur to you that they most likely get turned on by those comments, given the type of stories they write. Think about that before you bash others next time. You aren't as smart as you think you are.

Not going to score this story, didn't bother reading it. The title and name of author was enough to make me pass it by. On these type of stories the feedback is more interesting reading.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
here's a comment

dear annony, eat a shit candy cane. Merry Christmas

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I can't explain it

Normally this type of story does little for me but something about your story just "did it" for me and I found this very arousing. I do not fantasize about this happening with me and my wife....I just simply enjoyed reading about it happening to someone else.

I gave it 5 stars and will re-read it again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BAN THE TROLL

the only problem on LIT is a stupid troll named bonnietaylor2 alias vastiesmith2. I'm reporting every flaming comment you post on this site. If other people are as tired as I am by this moron's trolling, please take ten seconds of your time and do the same.

@troll

who the fuck gives you the right to bash people for their ratings? You don't even READ the fucking stories!!! Your only purpose here is to flame!!!

what is this anon bullshit? the fact that you log in with a bogus name gives you more rights than other people? that only proves that you wasted one minute to create a disposable mail account. maybe in your STUPIDITY you don't realize that EVERY fucking comment on the net is anonymous, unless you start posting a copy of your fucking ID.

everyone has their own opinions and rates the stories accordingly. read the fucking stories and do the same for a change. if that's too difficult for you, go fuck yourself, but do it somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Someone else claims to have written this story

This tale has been re-posted at Dream Studio and Facebook page Dream Studio Stories, claiming to have been written by someone with the byline of Dreamy. This Dreamy also claims to have written Literotica stories by Mondotoken, Tefler, AlwaysRaining, Deanillekitten, pink_tulip33, Elenriel, JimBob44, and risgrynfisk. And these are just the first few I checked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Merry Christmas to the SLUT of Literotica

One guess who that may be? Hint. She loves anonymous comments. lol

This author seems to be proud to be a cuck. Even named himself as one. Sorry ass fucker thinks this is erotic. 1*

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
The title should have been....

The title of this story should have been: "How to end a 25 years happy marriage"...No way he will accept all the dirtying she is willingly doing...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ImACuck

Yes, you are. One worthless piece of human being and those that thought this was erotic, are no better. 1* -the only sad thing is there isn't anything lower to give it.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 8 years ago
Hot story but would have been better.

He should have waited outside the booth for her to come out and confronted her. He should have railed on her for being such a slut and made her pay a price. Then they could have gone back to the hotel, discussed what she did, and decided to let her call he special friend.

I can handle slutty cheating wives but not fucking wimp husbands. No husband would have reacted that way. Especially with the risk of STDs. Now I can understanding them coming to an agreement later.

You owe us another chapter. I want to hear about his confrontation and what happens next. Please. You showed some talent here but you went too fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm as cuckold too

As my title says, I'm a cuckold too. I loved it, wish it had been me there that day and the next. ...and the next....oh god it would be so hot, mmmmmm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just.

Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I would love to turn all of you into cucks

It's so funny when others drop into fetish stories and then bash them. What did you think would happen? That she would jump on your dick when you poked it through the glory hole? Slut wives are popular with cuckolds. Honestly, I would have made my cuckold boyfriend drop to his knees and suck the dick, but that's just me. If you don't like "cuckold" stories then don't read them. -Cuckolding Princess

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: anonymous- BAN THE TROLL

Consider me in. From now on, I will report her also. That flamer got to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
omg so hot

wow this is amazing im married 8 years now and my wife is currently thinking of turning me into a cuck.. i love the idea of other men fucking my wife.

i just want to watch !! so hot well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Story was good but real life cucks are abnormal. For anyone who would allow that to really happen is nuts . Who would ever stick there dick in a woman who is fucked in a porn shop by countless strangers who could have any std or AIDS . Also cucks that get abused by their wife or who they are fucking needs a mental health pro to help them

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lust out weighs a concience every time.....

If the 'haters' don't like this type of account of a true event, then they shouldn't read it. I can tell by some of your wording this is true. The 'kick in the gut' feeling just after you came and before she was finished, just watching her get fucked and used is such a real emotion that most don't realize happens...unless they have been there. Kudo's to you for having the balls to put all this into words for us voyeurs to read and fantasize about. If they want a story about safe sex, loving sex, non-humility...ect, they should look in a different section. The title alone tells them what to expect...it was hot, it was real, it kept my interest and it got me hard and I jacked while reading it. What more can a person ask for out of an erotic story???

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Choose your flavor - dont; be a hater.

The story was well written, and hot - real or fantasy.

As to some fo the comments...

What kind of person deliberately seeks out a flavor of porn that they dislike, downrates it, and complains about it?

If cuck stories are not your thing, then don't read them. There are other categories, so look through them and find something you can enjoy. Unless your "enjoyment" comes solely from attacking others, in which case, seek therapy.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

There are two kinds of men who seek out these stories just to rant about them. The lonely, divorced old men who can't stand that anyone anywhere is happy while they are alone and miserable after their wife got tired of them and found a better man. And the anon cowards, who secretly get turned on but are so insecure and angry that they have to reassert their masculinity by yelling and screaming and threatening and demanding no one right any more stories like this.

Every anon btb reader who posts a comment on a story like this raging? They jerked off to the thought of sucking another man's cock or eating their cum just before they did so. Not an insult, nothing wrong with sucking cock, it can be quite fun. Just wish they'd get over it and be more at peace with who they are.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago
Yep

Understand perfectly anon. Did you cum hard imagining sucking those cocks? Or eating someone else's cum from your wife's well fucked pussy? To be that worked up out must have been a big one, I promise I won't tell anyone ;)

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

Also, dear anon coward, the author's name is 'IamACuck' Are you honestly using as your defense that you and your fellow anon cowards are honestly that stupid? Because I believe it, I just want to make sure that we're on the same page. I mean, I'm looking at the tag list as well for the story and you would have to be basically illiterate to not realize looking at that, the title and the author's name and to not have an idea that this was a porn story you wouldn't like.

But, we both know that's not what happened. You knew what it was, and you read it anyway. You sat there, reading about a man being cuckolded, about watching his wife being fucked or sucking big cocks, and it got you all worked up. The typical anon coward that you are, it got your tiny little cock hard enough to rub one out quickly, you are likely a premature ejaculator, one of the many reasons you spend your time insulting and harassing porn authors rather than having a wife or girlfriend of your own, you know you'd never be able to satisfy her. Then, once you came, like the typical anon commenter you are, you got mad, and so you decided to yell and scream and throw your little tantrum. Be sure to call me a fag, or a 'half-fag', which I don't know if you meant that I'm bisexual or if that like, only half of me is a 'fag' while the other half is straight, just to reassert your masculinity and how you are totally a straight man who has sex with women all the time! Maybe everyone will believe you and then you can go back to imagining those big, scary men you fantasize about when you read cuckold stories and those big, thick cocks that turn you on and anger you so much.

It's okay, I won't tell. Since your an anon coward, no one will know your secret.

RuggerdogRuggerdogover 8 years ago
Great Story

Personally, I thought this was a great story - especially for a first effort.

I had a pretty good idea about the content going in, fromt he author's screen name, the story tags, and teh author's introduction.

The story moved nicely, and the sex scenes were smoking hot and well written. I came twice the first time I read it, and have already cum several more times from repeat readings.

Having been with women who lose themselves in sex like the wife in the story, I can say that it is tremendously sexy to be with such a women, or even just to watch her. When you have a deep emotional connection with her as well, it is mind-blowing.

Perhaps this story works even better for me because I derive great pleasure both from imagining myself in the role of the husband in the story, as well as the role of the wife. In an "over the top", "anything goes" moment at a sex party, one of my exes pushed my face to another man's cock that was covered in her pussy juices. I was weired out and afraid at first, but when I went with the spirit of the moment, I discovered that I enjoyed it. That incident opened up a whole new world of sexuality to me. It is not something I engage in very often, nor is it my primary mode of sexual contact, but I have had a couple of hot experiences that have entered the realm of bisexuality/homosexuality, and I sometimes like to fantasize about such things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well presented....and yeah, he surely is a cuckold now, she a hot adulterous.....

....cumslut. I wonder how cut longer they'll stay together, and how soon she'll turn up with AIDS?

Even in total fantasy, that is some of the riskiest behavior I've ever read about.

Glad this is fiction, and I for one, feel extremely sorrowful for anyone that really ever tries something like this.

Even the gangbang sluts make their men get tested....

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
did you get tested dear annony after your wife

fucked all those other men? Oh that's right you didn't know until she was gone. heheheh If anyone has std or aids it's you asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
50 comments

And 90% of them are readers attacking each other. Wow, what a sorry site.

devilspydevilspyover 8 years ago
Bravo

First time winner. Now chapter two. The training of her new cuckold. How he is trained to be a willing participant in glory hole fun. Yes, cuckold will become a willing partner in cock sucking, cock cleaning, snowballing, and every cuckold's dream, cleaning of his loving hot wife. Cock sucking and swallowing loads of hot thick cum is a cuckold task when told to do so, but to clean a fresh creampie is what cuckold's crave. But first, cuckold has to be kept from cumming when cuckold wants to cum. His hot sexy wife will control that for him. Chastity for his little cuckold pee pee is needed. Shaved pubic hair and ass. Chastity and a pretty pair of panties or thong. Cuckold will be more than willing to do anything and everything that his hot wife and her stud lovers tell or ask him to do. Cuckolds just want to be involved. As the cuckold in this story wanted. To be there, be involved. To know in the back of his mind that his wife's once tight married pussy did not even feel his little boy clit as he fucked her cum filled pussy. Yes, chapter two with cuckold learning and doing all to help and serve his hot wife and her stud hung lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Learn to read haters

It amazes me the amount of people on this site who can't read :P

"Please note that this story contains subject matter related to cuckoldry, cheating wives, wife watching, voyeurism and group sex. If this subject matter offends you, then you have been fairly warned."

To all the people talking shit about the type of story, you should have left when you saw this. Learn to read fucktards!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great hot dirty story

I enjoyed the whole story. Long and very sloppy. Not sure why the negative comments. This was hardcore dirty reading. Terrific.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I loved the adventure

I love everything about the story, could not wait until my wife ate up several nice cocks at the ABS. Cleaning her off was just what the next chapter will tell me about. If others don't like this, than I'm certain your sex life is as dull as it can be with all your adventures are in these stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story! I love the husband watching her get creamed! Please write more stories like this!

forceme2suckforceme2suckover 8 years ago
Please write LOTS more

I would read ever word if this turned into a series. One of the best cuckold stories I've read in a long time.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsover 8 years ago
Excellent

Loved the story. I am dripping wet and looking for a glory hole near home so I can see if I can reinact your slut wife's record. Like her I too am a slut and whore and love every drop of cum I can get in any of my holes or on me anywhere. When is chapter two coming out? Super....Nadine

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent fuck and cuckold story

Good well written almost unbelievable story. I loved reading it. My cock was hard all the way through, it would have been great to participate in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Prefer Wife's POV

I would have much prefer this from the wife's perspective. I don't get as horny just watching. Plus it started to lose me during the husband shaming. Otherwise, a hot story of a husband finding something about his wife that they never knew about.

I was half expecting her to have also seen his APP on her phone and thus knowing he was there too. Knowing he was there and not saying anything is tacit consent, and could be considered as the reason she truly let go.

Not interested in a second go, though.

I would have had the husband coax her hand back through the hole and slip off her wedding ring. Then when she demanded it back, let her know who it was and tell her he would consider putting it back on when she came out. It would have been emotionally messy, but they could have talked then gotten things out into the open. THEN they could go together to explore their new sexual horizons. Oh, and erase the guy's number!

This is about sex and not affection. He's in real danger of losing his wife entirely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The best story!!!

I am 68 and this story gave me several hard erections during the reading. I found it thrilling to read about the new found hunger of his wife of 25 years , and how she had let it be hidden for so long. Wonderful and captivating writing.

sinsational83sinsational83about 8 years ago
ANSWER ME THIS

Are all you authors on here nothing but fucking wimps and cuckolds ? are there any real men on this site That write stories ?

forceme2suckforceme2suckabout 8 years ago
MORE!!!

I love glory hole stories. I love cuckold stories. This was amazing. Please write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best story I've read so far!

Wish you would write a PT 2 as there relationship changes and how the slut wife's owner takes over her life! You have a great start to a series!!! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sequel

Would love a sequel to this story, interesting to see what direction you go with the characters...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow

I got so hot I had to stop jackoff 4 times

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More Please!

Very hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Her POV

I would love to read this from her point of view! It would make a great companion piece and would be great for those who like it from the wife's perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hmm

Well, the story was very erotic. Author write very good and in tasty details but

only thought I had is that I would probably cook my wife in oil slowly for 2 days, begin with her feet. There is one thing to have gangbang with others when her husband is there but fucking and sucking others behind husbands back is something else. She is a real slut. Her husband is an complete idiot who get horny from this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hmm

Well, the story was very erotic. Author write very good and in tasty details but

only thought I had was that I would probably cook my wife in oil slowly for 2 days, begin with her feet. There is one thing to have gangbang with others when her husband is there but fucking and sucking others behind husbands back is something else. She is a real slut. Her husband is an complete idiot who get horny from this.

bk3rdbk3rdover 7 years ago
Gave it 5*

Yeah, ignore all those that cant handle or understand that it is a fantasy. Hope hubby gets to be a participating cuckold, dominated and used by Slut Wife Owner

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No new story in a year...

That's a shame. Story was great. the sex scenes were perfect and her succumbing to her lust were nicely done.

Read an earlier comment about doing one from her POV. Would love to read that, only with nothing from her husbands pov. Have her know nothing about her husband watching. A cheating wife and unknowing husband is my thang!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic cuck crap by an insane author!!! MINUS 5*!!!

After 25 years of marriage she gets to become a slut out of the blue??? You are a real idiot or brain sick!!! Which men, without perverts or brain sicks, will live with a slut like that whore??? She goes to an adult shop for the first time and becomes a whore?? My my you are realy a pervert dreamer!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!

Good dirty fun!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fun story

I'm a total slut for my man and his friends, and love to read stories like this even though it sometimes disturbs me. This one was absolutely filthy, almost to a disturbing level (std's and diseases and licking dirty porn booth benches!!!) but I let myself just enjoy it for what it was.

Not sure why so many people who hate cuckold stories bother to read and 1 star them and lurk on the comment sections frothing at the mouth.... they seem to be actually drawn to these stories and to secretly love them, all the while ranting about morals and whatnot in the comments. I think they must be repressed religious people for the most part who feel guilty about enjoying a woman giving in to the call of the wild. Anyway, ignore them. The LW category is full of these guys. They've really got deep mental problems, and like one commentator above said (paraphrasing) 'they're still reading these stories and jacking off to them and then they feel bad and start spewing hate about manliness in the comments section'

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

makarowcemakarowceover 7 years ago
Anonymous 11/28/16 1* cuck shit.

now that's what i call a good, time saving comment

mdngtman7mdngtman7over 7 years ago
very intertaining

I'm not sure what all the fuss is about. Stands to reason if a lot more women enjoyed fucking and cock more. There would be a lot less rapes, sexist I know but true. That's why I like these stories and handbags are my favorite. They are fantasy, that's the beauty off it. Wishing you had a total slut wife. Why and enjoy, and please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I a Mariied Cum Slut

Firstly - to the boring cuck hating detractors. It was clear at the very beginning what this was about. Fuck Off and stop reading these stories if you cant handle them.

Secondly - to the author, great story, can actually happen and a loving couple can find themselves travelling this road.

I, for one, never expected to consider myself anything other than a monogamous loving wife and mother. Circumstances can change all that. My husband, I would never consider small at 9" and fairly girthy but having now experienced a much bigger cock left me wanting it again and again (with his consent), he likes to fuck me and watch me, it doesn't make him a cuck but it has made me a slut. Its easy to get carried along in the moment and for it to fuel the future. I ended up sucking off numerous men, some more than once and being fucked by 27 of them at one party. We repeated a similar experience at home over 5 hours with 35 men plus my husband. We love it

We have no regrets and those that don't like it, TOUGH!!! Sarah x

avengerfiveavengerfiveover 6 years ago
Fantastic!

So fucking HOT!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Just comments

Just read the comments here, and no I didn't rate story. I just enjoy seeing all the men who want their wives to go slut at a glory hole. Even more pathetic are the women who say they do this often. Sex with random men in a nasty adult bookstore makes sense on many levels. Bullshit. If you are low enough to do something like this, you deserve whatever happens to you. You are worse than vermin. Even a cockroach avoids you. Trashy, low life whores and cucks.

SuzyFloosieSuzyFloosiealmost 5 years ago
Loved it

great story, horny as hell, five stars. Thank you.

The morons who just criticise everyone else's work but never actually produce anything themselves are just that, morons.

JanesHusbandMarvJanesHusbandMarvover 4 years ago
I Like It

Good writing, I like it so far with one little exception. I'll get to that in a bit. LOVE that a woman would cheat on her husband, that is a favorite fantasy of mine. Glory holes are also a fantasy of mine, and me watching her in the act, too, of course. This story has all of those. The one issue I have is the wife suddenly so cock-hungry she loses all control and declares to the stranger that he now owns her. That she'll do anything he likes, etc. That part is always too much, too far out there for me. I realize its all a fantasy, but I just don't think that realistic in any sense - especially nowadays. Women are more than mindless sex objects. Aside for that, great story, I'm looking forward to Chapter 2. Thanks for sharing.

sissypanties2sissypanties2about 3 years ago
WOW

A perfect wife ay least for me. I would want her to share the cum with me though

aussiecumslutaussiecumslutabout 1 year ago

I am so insanely jealous of lucky Stacy

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It would have been hotter for me if the story stopped halfway through (at the part where the husband discovered his wife giving dozens of free blowjobs). Totally hot.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story! The people who pretend to hate it shouldn't read it. Most men secretly want their wives to be anonymous sluts who have a good time. How hot!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I would love to watch my bride in action like this. Hopefully one day with me videoing and taking pictures. Afterwards I will be glad to clean her cream pies with my mouth. Only thing to make it bette would be if they are all BBC’s. A+

SummoreSummore5 months ago

Looking forward to your other stories. 5 stars from me

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 month ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for a Hot Hot Hot Story. However, what we have here is a cheating slut wife. If she was mine, LOL Her adventure in the glory hole would have been stopped immediately and I would have explained how we were through and getting a divorce ASAP. She is an out of control slut and would always be that way. I would absolutely refuse to support her one minute more as my wife with her putting out for other men all day long. It is one thing to share her, together, with me watching her being NAUGHTY but it is completely another thing altogether for her to be over here at the Glory Hole by herself satisfying a bunch of strangers by herself. That makes her a whore. So our marriage would be over, right then and there. NO Excuse would be good enough. thanks, for effort. I like to share, but I won't be a disrespected cuck. Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous